Conversation Between Lloyd and Stonepaw

13 Visitor Messages

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. stonepaw! remember me?
  2. Sorry mate, got tied up in RL and quit the server after causing a bit of mayhem.
  3. Hey stonepaw, when does the server start or did it start already?
  4. any chance you want to come out of retirement and be a Teuton with me on S4?
  5. Now were both retirees :P

Sooo happy greenbay is in the superbowl...hope they can pull it off, and yes i agree with you about the contacts
  6. I believe I am now retired, too. (after #1, where else do you go?)
    See, now if I had actually run a training alliance for us, ... what might have been. ;P
    I still think the hardest part of this game (next to long, sleepless nights) is losing the contacts you made when it's over.

BTW - Greenbay is just a hop-skip-and-jump from me (Minneapolis) - well, a 4 hour hop that is.
  7. Congrats Stonepaw!!!!!! You came a LONG way...glad that you could do it =)

Ive been retired for a couple months now, just relaxing and working...actually going to greenbay a day after christmas for a football game..very excited about that!

keep in touch and Merry Christmas!

-jarrett/lloyd/chimera
  8. Hail Chimera, um Loyd (nope, hail loyd just doesnt have the same ring)

well, the slow server is over, and although we (the alliance I was in) didnt get the WW this time, our account did end things with a note of distinction. We (our account) were the biggest, fattest simmers of the round. At end game we had the single largest empire on the server. I think that qualifies as doing OK.

Yes, ole' Stonepaw is bragging, but what else can I do to celebrate? My wife just doesn't get the whole "I'm a big fat simmer" victory dance and chant, so I thought I'd tell you.

(now, doesn't that make you feel special?)

Merry Christmas, mate!

-Stonepaw
  9. I know what you mean but when you want to raid 24/7 and make it a relaxing time aswell 6 duals makes it perfect!
  10. 6 duals !!!
    no room for personalities there!

Our last round on the speed, we had 4: me, Higgie, Bags, and one other - it was one too many. :P
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 13
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast