Conversation Between the highlander and Sorcey

16 Visitor Messages

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Mom I'm back!
  2. Well honestly I feel like I don't even have time to miss travian if that makes sense at all. Who knows I might start playing again if time allows.
  3. I've been good. So, do you miss travian too? I miss you too.
  4. Oh sorcey, how I have missed you! I've been exploring the entire world... but really it's just been a super busy summer. How have you been?
  5. Oh where oh where did my Rami go?
  6. Oh well hopefully you have a great nap, and that your move goes perfectly! Heh I still remember how much of a pain moving was a couple years ago..

Well I'm also off to bed sorry for the late response, I've been rather distracted playing poker lol.
  7. I'm doing good hun. I'm moving the end of this month and have a very busy day later on today. So I'm gonna try to take a nap for a whole hour, then I have to do my thing. Busy, busy, busy!
  8. Ohaidere!

I was just playing some poker online It's a real time killer but I couldn't sleep anyways

How you been Sorcey? I see you're quite busy arguing with Itsme in my section
  9. How's little rami doing?
  10. Yeah I know he is, actually talked to him for like the first time today... amazing what becoming a mod does, you get to meet new people but thanks, you're probably the first to say that lol.

Yeah I realized you would give me a hard time... after all these years i'd be worried if you didn't. I don't know whether that's a good thing or not... being more active just means more reading and work
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 16
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast