Conversation Between Former FA and Scarecrow

40 Visitor Messages

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
  1. Awesome. Thanks Stef. Will do.
  2. Of course, let me know when you'd like it moved
  3. They were created by Fighter for the Forum Survivor Series. They only ever had a few people in them (I'm pretty sure I'm the only active one in A). And while I agree with your sentiments, I put it there initially to generate content and get a feel for how I wanted it to play out. I always intended to ask to have it moved once I was happy with the start. It also gets the timestamps this way so it feels more genuine to me. I suppose I could have created it elsewhere and locked and unlocked it now that I think about it but that only came to mind then. Plus, we wouldn't have had this fun and exploration if I had of done otherwise.
    Can I ask for a week before having it moved please?
  4. Before I can even begin on the thread, I can't help but wonder why those sections still exist.... so few members have access and several of them are no longer active. It appears that the sections were created for a game which is no longer being played. Now, the thread itself is wonderful honestly, it would be nice to see how much activity it would see outside a limited section.
  5. Haha! Might want to fix access for your mods too.
    So...Thoughts on the thread?
  6. No.... no I did not :\ It's ok though... cause I just went ahead and gave myself access!
  7. Interesting. You don't have access to the survivor subforums in T&P?
  8. Link is broken And when I searched for threads with the title 'dear diary' there were several but none from the last few years.
  9. Hi Slip!
    Might I ask whether you have any thoughts on the Dear Diary thread?
    Do you think it's a decent idea, stupid idea, etc?
  10. Aww shucks.
Showing Visitor Messages 21 to 30 of 40
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast