i own u
    Thought we could use a nice clean one for our diplomacy here
  2. General Noobington
    General Noobington
    Agreed lol silly Ursh wrecking stuff.
  3. DeLink
    DeLink
    I liked empire building's 1 diplomacy.

LOCK EVERYONE IN THE JAIL CELL. AND TELL MASTERBLASTER TO STOP DOING IMPOSSIBLE CRAP.
  4. moses
    moses
    and then everything just dies because super didn't come back
  5. masterblaster
    masterblaster
    ...I can just tell we're gonna have fun Delink. a lot of fun.
  6. Scarecrow
    Scarecrow
    If those that remain wish I shall forfeight my empire to Dorak (GN) to take care of. And in the absence of Gn, then Mb can take over so I may Gm properly.
  7. DoomKnight
    DoomKnight
    If you can avoid bias, you could still control your empire. If you dont think you can avoid that, stay neutral.
  8. Scarecrow
    Scarecrow
    I'm doing as best I can. I'm just asking what everyone else would prefer. My only problem would be the times I'm online (when it's not the weekend).
  9. masterblaster
    masterblaster
    I would gladly take Neetha. I'm on all the time, so no problems. Also, since this is a diplomacy thread, allow me to demonstrate politics:
    Neetha-Dorak-Edeniah=Triumverate
    Ascalon=Ascalon
    Licenturia-Milktanian remnant=licenturia

Everyone else seems to have died mysteriously via nature retaking its' lands. I now feel tempted to not participate in war, and start a land-grab for these now available, succulent, countries.
  10. Scarecrow
    Scarecrow
    Talking as a player and not a GM I would be behind that strategy all the way.
    If you wish to formally take control of the Neetha it would be through a combined effort with General Noobington.

Also, I suppose I better dig up Gotmilk's old posts and see what he did with his empire. If it comes to it I'll give Delink control of his military as the rest of the place fell into disarray.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast