Search:

Type: Posts; User: Princess Ann

Search: Search took 0.04 seconds.

  1. Replies
    29
    3,647

    Believe me...you are not the only one wondering...

    Believe me...you are not the only one wondering that very thing! Maybe they could shed some light on the matter..or maybe not without the "code word" :p
  2. Replies
    29
    3,647

    It is against the rules for you to say what you...

    It is against the rules for you to say what you said....apparently
  3. Replies
    29
    3,647

    I was not aware of any rule....I removed their...

    I was not aware of any rule....I removed their full names. Hopefully that is within the guidlines.
  4. Replies
    29
    3,647

    I only do what the sitter asks.... From:...

    I only do what the sitter asks....