Thread: Fox/Easy how to play the game

Default Fox/Easy how to play the game

Let several players pillage, destroy, zero, cheif, your villages over and over and over again.

Attack 1 village of 1 player with both of your alliances and add in your confeds.

Lower 2 buildings and 1 iron field.

Think you are winners.

You have to laugh no matter what alliance you are in (even farm alliances) at an alliance that get rocked over and over and over and over and over, and just sits there and takes it.

Stand up for yourself. I hope ansumo isnt really Ihaterobots, cause if so you talked all that ish to get squashed.

I mean come on guys atleast fight back, you are getting killed worse the THac was atleast they ran to their enemy to try and make peace.

Give up or fight back. You guys get 10 villages destroyed/cheifed a week then attack 1 village of 1 player and consider it even.

COME ON. The one guy who put up a decent defense ended up having to give up his cropper capital because you guys were atrocious at giving help.

DO SOMETHING

JESUS

Hey, Juicy. Long time no talk.

Being a little harsh on the Co. aren't you? I've seen some reports lately that have the Co. doing damage to some MGD members. And vice/versa. Hope you are well.

Hermes

Gambler (deleted) s3

Quote Originally Posted by Hermes View Post
    Hey, Juicy. Long time no talk.

Being a little harsh on the Co. aren't you? I've seen some reports lately that have the Co. doing damage to some MGD members. And vice/versa. Hope you are well.

Hermes

Gambler (deleted) s3
    gambler I miss you,

the biggest scare we got from the co's was your suicide on deletion....................

Thats got to say something.

PS I am still ****ed that my last message to you in game went unreplied becuase the deletion timer hit zero.

I just love how you run your mouth so.
    Is there a point you're trying to make?

S3r2- LadyUnix (Fox Co.)
    S3r3- Sweet Lady (Easy Co.)

LOL. Thanks. I have a new, small, acct. again. Just to keep track of s3. But I'm not telling my IGN because I JUST came out of bp.

Haven't heard much from you. I was wondering if RL had you too busy to play.

LOL. Thanks. I have a new, small, acct. again. Just to keep track of s3. But I'm not telling my IGN because I JUST came out of bp.

Haven't heard much from you. I was wondering if RL had you too busy to play.
    Well with the weather getting better the in game world has become less important,

plus the fact that with all the haters on here I get banned about every third post have made my forum use much much less. (unlike thAC i prefer to play the game IN GAME not on the forum to make people think I am doing something)

Send me and IGM, I will keep you anon and send you some resources, you were always a straightforward player.

Thanks again, Juicy. No worries about the res. I'm just kicking along right now. Meeting some of the new players who have spawned with me in the sticks. Helping them with advice and such things. I will PM you soon, though.

Quote Originally Posted by Juicy View Post
    Well with the weather getting better the in game world has become less important,

plus the fact that with all the haters on here I get banned about every third post have made my forum use much much less. (unlike thAC i prefer to play the game IN GAME not on the forum to make people think I am doing something)

Send me and IGM, I will keep you anon and send you some resources, you were always a straightforward player.
    We're not even talking about thAC and you still want to bash them.
    Past servers:
    thereter of Flock from UK server 1 Round 3 and thereter/Pond of thAC0/QoD from US server 3, Round 2
    thereter of Flock usx round 8: Part of the hits on Hydro: My first and last endgame hammer.
    4655 @ 1000JAN11 EST

Give up or fight back. You guys get 10 villages destroyed/cheifed a week then attack 1 village of 1 player and consider it even.
    I promise you we've never considered it even. Just inopportune.
    - Shyzzy

S4 Round 1 - Easy Co.
    S3 Round 2 - Easy Co.
    S3 Round 3 - Nemesis

PS. That argument doesn't hold much water when you obviously are on the main forums of a non-graphical, math based, MMORTS game.

Villager

I hope ansumo isnt really Ihaterobots, cause if so you talked all that ish to get squashed.

If you're going to talk smack at least do more then fake.
    us1r2 - bigkev
    us3r2 - anosumo (for the first 1/2) | amb dual (for the last 1/2)
    us8r1 - bigkev
    us3r3 - turd ferguson
    us3r4 - bludex

us6 - minor threat

Stay unbanned so we can talk to you. And yes, the analyzer clearly shows you are whipping our butts...oh please have mercy great and powerful rain....
    Easy Co Officer

Quote Originally Posted by Juicy
    Quote Originally Posted by ihaterobots
    Dinner at my place?
    you can either give my your IGM or I can cat a random member of your alliance, no difference to me

Quote Originally Posted by ihaterobots View Post
    Stay unbanned so we can talk to you. And yes, the analyzer clearly shows you are whipping our butts...oh please have mercy great and powerful rain....

Oh imagine that! Juicy has gotten banned once again.
    Sometimes you have to stand up for what you believe, other times you just have to B**ch smack the moron in front of you.

Whammy78781
    s3r1 -whammy78781 - U(but War and Bamn will never be forgotten)
    s3r2 - Whammy78781 -Qod (but PandaSplatter, and Thac were the best days of the server!)
    s3r3 dual in TheDeviantOnes-Nemisis
    Whammy- Chat Smod, Forum Smod, GO, bath host on Travians.com
    Trying to ignore that itch to come back here!

It's a shame too. I'm thinking he's going to have plenty of stuff to talk about tomorrow.
    - Shyzzy

S4 Round 1 - Easy Co.
    S3 Round 2 - Easy Co.
    S3 Round 3 - Nemesis

PS. That argument doesn't hold much water when you obviously are on the main forums of a non-graphical, math based, MMORTS game.

I'm looking forward to the trash talk!
    Sometimes you have to stand up for what you believe, other times you just have to B**ch smack the moron in front of you.

Whammy78781
    s3r2 - Whammy78781 -Qod (but PandaSplatter, and Thac were the best days of the server!)

It's like a cycle, banned for 2 weeks, 2 days of flaming, banned for another 2 weeks, 2 days of flaming...
    Past servers:
    thereter of Flock from UK server 1 Round 3 and thereter/Pond of thAC0/QoD from US server 3, Round 2
    thereter of Flock usx round 8: Part of the hits on Hydro: My first and last endgame hammer.
    4655 @ 1000JAN11 EST

Well if nothing else Juicy is predictable.

Whammy78781

you'd think he'd learn after a while.

S3r2- LadyUnix (Fox Co.)

Sometimes people just can't learn, no matter how many times they have been punished.

Whammy78781

and he's one of those obviously.

S3r2- LadyUnix (Fox Co.)

Let several players pillage, destroy, zero, cheif, your villages over and over and over again.

Attack 1 village of 1 player with both of your alliances and add in your confeds.

Lower 2 buildings and 1 iron field.

Think you are winners.

Woot. We destroyed two buildings and an iron field. Woot. We won the war.

Looks like someone guessed wrong or decided to take a loss (much like the Co. has learned to do) for my BG's target. It just shows up as [?]. Tip o' the hat to whobwho if he kept his other villages intact.
    - Shyzzy

S4 Round 1 - Easy Co.
    S3 Round 2 - Easy Co.
    S3 Round 3 - Nemesis

Quote Originally Posted by Shyzzy View Post
    Woot. We destroyed two buildings and an iron field. Woot. We won the war.

Looks like someone guessed wrong or decided to take a loss (much like the Co. has learned to do) for my BG's target. It just shows up as [?]. Tip o' the hat to whobwho if he kept his other villages intact.
    It's kinda hard to defend them all You guys really worked hard at that attack all landing at the same time from half the alliance and renaming all the villages. A tip of my hat for that as someone WORKED hard on that. I know I've done it and it's a lot of work. Guess me getting top defender for the night is a little consolation for mememe.

Quote Originally Posted by whobwho View Post
    It's kinda hard to defend them all You guys really worked hard at that attack all landing at the same time from half the alliance and renaming all the villages. A tip of my hat for that as someone WORKED hard on that. I know I've done it and it's a lot of work. Guess me getting top defender for the night is a little consolation for mememe.
    the co's finally got aggresive

br's or it never happened
    Quote Originally Posted by sirwolfric View Post
    you spelt alliance wrong
    Quote Originally Posted by Ritterbruder View Post
    You spelled a word wrong too. Can you guess which one?
    Lesson of the day, at least know how to spell before you correct others spelling errors.

Hey mememe,

I know you had inside info as to which village to defend to the teeth. And you didn't even need a spreadsheet.

I hope you are still enjoying the game and not going through the doldrums.

Hermes
    (Gambler - s3 deleted)

Hey mememe,

I know you had inside info as to which village to defend to the teeth. And you didn't even need a spreadsheet.

I hope you are still enjoying the game and not going through the doldrums.

Hermes
    (Gambler - s3 deleted)
    Gambler one of the coolest fox co!!! No doldrums here. I'm not the simming type as to mememe that's no fun.

Lol about the spreadsheet!