Thread: TNT & Oblivion?

Default TNT & Oblivion?

Has anyone else heard this rumor of a merger or is it just an old wives tale?
    S1R8 ~ Kal El - Win!
    S2R7 ~ MaTaJuAnEs - Loss! / S2R8 ~ iIRiTAtOr
    S3R8 ~ LordDeath - Win! / S3R9 ~ LordDeath
    S5R8 ~ LordDeath - Win!
    S19R1 ~ Goosebumps - Win! / S19R2 ~ Hulk - Win!
    Travian Tourny Qualifier ~ Ganja Gang

Quote Originally Posted by Spider01 View Post
    And just to be clear, I don't care how many servers you delete on. It's just not that important to me anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by LordDeath View Post
    Has anyone else heard this rumor of a merger or is it just an old wives tale?
    I heard Oblivion, "the alliance", and XIII are merging.
    S2 hero-IFRIT
    S6 hero-Leviathan
    s8-Ramiarabas

Originally Posted by youtube
    Leviathan
    nothing on earth is like him,One made without fear,
    He looks on everything that is high;
    He is King over all sons of bride
    In Arabic, Rami is derived from the verb "to throw" and means archer, In Hebrew version of the name is derived Ram, meaning high, tall, or exalted.

I heard Your Mom was merging with XXX, I'm not sure this server is ready for that!

Tradesperson
    on a massive rock flying through the solar system

>TNT getting destroyed in the rankings

>TNT knows they are going to lose endgame if they have to go up against XXX alone

>TNT frantically messages every alliance on the server

>TNT decides to ally with a 90 person alliance in hopes they can zerg their way to victory instead of winning as an actual solo alliance.

Oh well, I saw this coming when you guys lost DNA. I was really hoping this server wouldn't turn into a meta alliance zerg to the finish but kudos to TNT leadership for realizing they had no chance of winning without a lot of help.

great now XXX is gonna start zerging in order to stay around. I thought TNT was better than this
    S1R3- Seoul braddah-Yarr
    S1R4 Dollface- 7RU FTW!!!!!
    S1R5 ThatGuy- HB
    S1R6 Yosemite Sam-Toons
    S3-Raefon-DOS
    S3-OnePiece
    S5R7- OnePiece

It seems like every server, every round turns into a hugglefest where it ends up being a 2 man race in the end. Might as well expect it and just be excited when something out of the norm happens. That being said with this server in particular you can't really expect too much magic to happen with the large part of the talent in an anti-Natar group. Tis sad but true...

Quote Originally Posted by Slippery View Post
    It seems like every server, every round turns into a hugglefest where it ends up being a 2 man race in the end. Might as well expect it and just be excited when something out of the norm happens. That being said with this server in particular you can't really expect too much magic to happen with the large part of the talent in an anti-Natar group. Tis sad but true...
    Hah, that's exactly where I intend to bring the fight! One man vs. a sack of potatoes. I haven't found that man yet but when I do LAN will be huggling with every alliance on the server and forget all about the anti natar campaign.

Quote Originally Posted by El Che View Post
    Hah, that's exactly where I intend to bring the fight! One man vs. a sack of potatoes. I haven't found that man yet but when I do LAN will be huggling with every alliance on the server and forget all about the anti natar campaign.
    You think they even bother training defense with a goal of getting rid of Natars? It's not like the Natars are going to fight back...

Its sad that this happened before arties dropped. what a sad server
    S1R3- Seoul braddah-Yarr
    S1R4 Dollface- 7RU FTW!!!!!
    S1R5 ThatGuy- HB
    S1R6 Yosemite Sam-Toons
    S3-Raefon-DOS
    S3-OnePiece
    S5R7- OnePiece

If you think just 31 accounts is 'a large part of the talent' of the Travian community, you are doing a disservice to the rest of the server, or weren't expecting much magic anyways.

This is server 5... it doesn't attract a large part of talent. And although 31 accounts is not a large number you are harboring some of the more experienced vets in your group

Tradesperson

But they also have some baddies, like Mok for example.

Quote Originally Posted by sublim3d View Post
    Wait, Mok is a baddie? He seems to be such a sweetie. Now Dan on the other hand with his thong ............
    Ever wonder what happens when anvils get bored? Oops! http://gyazo.com/8a0b7655be4e244ce1cfd0b24130a7f1

Quote Originally Posted by El Che View Post
    Will be huggling with you first!!

You think they even bother training defense with a goal of getting rid of Natars? It's not like the Natars are going to fight back...
    Yup. No defense here. Nope.

And although 31 accounts is not a large number you are harboring some of the more experienced vets in your group
    And then there is me.

Mok is awesome sauce.

Quote Originally Posted by playingwithfire View Post
    Wait, Mok is a baddie? He seems to be such a sweetie. Now Dan on the other hand with his thong ............
    Another fan!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by gebne View Post
    St. Chak, glorious atelier, faithful servant and bearer of thong,
    the stain of the troll has caused you to be forgotten by many,
    but the true forum invokes you universally as the patron of things despised of;
    pray for me, that finally I may receive the alterations and the couture of thongs in all my fripperies, ornamentations, and trimmings,
    particularly those of purple hue, and that I may read Chak with the thong throughout Eternity.

Talented vets in LAN..? Me thinks you forgot the blue text..
    s1 : Storeythor http://travian-reports.net/us/report/2674061c50d
    Quote Originally Posted by Scarecrow View Post
    Gotta be talented to look after 2 WW's simultaneously. Or crazy... Crazy seems more like it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gressor2 View Post
    The more I read of OdinLoki's posts, the more I want to play alongside him. Not for the results, as frequently good as they are, but for the sheer fun he seems to have at it. Would + rep if I could, man. Always enjoy reading your stuff... and mostly cringe at the results contained in 'em.
    Quote Originally Posted by Chas00 View Post
    Storeythor,most offensive/defensive account holder on the server.
    Quote Originally Posted by bugzy View Post
    He's a nut and the more the odds are stacked against him, the better he seems to come out of it.

Gotta be talented to look after 2 WW's simultaneously. Or crazy... Crazy seems more like it.

Quote Originally Posted by Jonothan Crane
    Patients suffering delusional episodes often focus their paranoia on an external tormentor. Usually one conforming to Jungian archetypes. In this case, a scarecrow.

Nuttier than a fruitcake, if ya ask me!
    pray for me, that finally I may receive the alterations and the couture of thongs in all my fripperies, ornamentations, and trimmings,
    particularly those of purple hue, and that I may read Chak with the thong throughout Eternity.

mmmmm.... fruitcake...

I can go with crazy.. The talent was all the sitters..
    Last edited by odinloki; 09-28-2013 at 01:16 AM.
    s1 : Storeythor http://travian-reports.net/us/report/2674061c50d
    Quote Originally Posted by Gressor2 View Post
    The more I read of OdinLoki's posts, the more I want to play alongside him. Not for the results, as frequently good as they are, but for the sheer fun he seems to have at it. Would + rep if I could, man. Always enjoy reading your stuff... and mostly cringe at the results contained in 'em.
    Quote Originally Posted by Chas00 View Post
    Storeythor,most offensive/defensive account holder on the server.
    Quote Originally Posted by bugzy View Post
    He's a nut and the more the odds are stacked against him, the better he seems to come out of it.

Guyz, I'm sorry the DNA account got wrecked... I was hospitalized for a month. However I'm back on a different account. Though I kind of am sad that Oblivion and TNT had to team up, there's nobody in the SW I can raid now

Quote Originally Posted by alcas View Post
    Guyz, I'm sorry the DNA account got wrecked... I was hospitalized for a month. However I'm back on a different account. Though I kind of am sad that Oblivion and TNT had to team up, there's nobody in the SW I can raid now
    Welcome back. Hope you're feeling better. You seem to be doing OK for yourself on the leader board with no targets.

Quote Originally Posted by alcas View Post
    Welcome back duder. And it's not just Oblivion and TNT teaming up... evidence shows that TNT and XXX are running ops together - and worse, they are Natar's *******.

I'd like to hear more about this TNT and XXX working together.

Tradesperson

Quote Originally Posted by Dan Chak View Post
    Welcome back duder. And it's not just Oblivion and TNT teaming up... evidence shows that TNT and XXX are running ops together - and worse, they are Natar's *******.
    As one of the leaders of XXX I can say with complete confidence that that is a lie. We have never and will never team up with TNT. That is a promise.

As a matter of fact, this is what TNTs defense page looks like: http://i.imgur.com/zDpr9oQ.png
    Last edited by sublim3d; 10-10-2013 at 11:55 PM.

As one of the leaders of XXX I can say with complete confidence that that is a lie. We have never and will never team up with TNT. That is a promise.

As a matter of fact, this is what TNTs defense page looks like: http://i.imgur.com/zDpr9oQ.png

Recently there were ops that occurred within short hours of one another, doing the same exact thing to two different players. One was done by XXX and one by TNT.
    You saying it was a coinky dink?

Tradesperson

Recently there were ops that occurred within short hours of one another, doing the same exact thing to two different players. One was done by XXX and one by TNT.
    Yup, I honestly think that was the case.

Yup, I honestly think that was the case.
    ...I'm watching you.
    No one can side with the Natar and stay untouched for long!

Tradesperson

...I'm watching you.
    No one can side with the Natar and stay untouched for long!
    I've catted a few natars this round, I'm practically one of you!

XXX + =XXX= > Oblivious+0blivious+ObliviousTrainingWheels+TNT+B2 K [CC]
    Peter North s5r6 XXX ~ WIN

Talk about your megazergs. Holy Gump.

What?
    I don't even do nothing on this server... I killed a bunch of Natar and that's about it.
    Hell, this is the first time I think I've even looked on this section of the forums this round.

Also,
    Mok is awesome sauce.
    ^this.

DC is the reason my account didn't delete sometime in the first month... it was just sitting around for a time, getting very close to an auto-delete I would guess, and then he made me stay to kill the Natar.
    MokMonster does not support, condone or agree with anything written in this post.
    Any suggestions to the contrary are purely unintentional.
    (Unless you agreed with it -- then I totally said it)

They're right though, Mok...there's a pretty good chunk of veteran baddies running aMok on this server.
    Quote Originally Posted by LuxCal View Post
    You (should) never wear black socks with Bermuda shorts after Labor Day.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ritterbruder
    I came into these forums a happy go-lucky kid skipping down the street... But the flames have changed me. My once boyish charm has been replaced with contempt for poor posts and my smooth, silky face is scarred from many a propaganda war. The world is a dark place now, and I seek to bring light to this Hell.
    us3r4--Sigma(GOB)
    us3r2--Sigma(AFO)
    us3r3--Sigma(SI)
    us8--Sigma/Woe(TNT)
    "Strength and Honor!"

Absolutely..
    Players I have been in past:

http://www.gettertools.com/s7.travia...201-AIRforce03

http://www.gettertools.com/ts4.travi...28618-biambi28

http://www.gettertools.com/ts5.travi.../9304-biambi79

I had a blast but must take a break for RL. Hope to see fellow teammates in future.

Quote Originally Posted by biambi28 View Post
    Absolutely..
    Nope. I was wrong and got proof of it today by a CC member who sent some tight tight waves of cats at me...
    ...as raids.

No way they are working together because I'm not sure there would be a need to now.

I have to agree, I was looking forward to a TNT vs XXX vs the rest of the server fight, not race, that it looked like it was going to be. SE got a lot of scattered talent though and was the root-cause for XXX and =XXX= forming. We worked to keep it small for as long as we could, but you don't win servers with 40 people anymore.

As far as the speculation that XXX and TNT were running ops together, I can also assure you as someone who would be 'in the know' in XXX that there were no official joint-ops going on.

A major part of the success of XXX as an alliance-group is that we avoided 'huggling' as much as possible. I think the 'average pop' of our alliances says it all. Though CC is pulling ahead of =XXX= for now.

Either way, best group of people I've played with in years here in XXX. I'm proud of my team. They've held together quite nicely despite the bumps here and there.

~Thomas

"The edge of the world and all of Western civilization"

Quote Originally Posted by Reluctance View Post
    I think the 'average pop' of our alliances says it all.
    No, it doesn't. Population says very little. We'll see how much good that average pop does you very soon.
    Quote Originally Posted by Benedict Arnold View Post
    Now go on you, shoo!

ooooo no he didn't!!!