Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: LD has left the server.

Default LD has left the server.

Again.

Delusion, you wise old dog, you kept this news from S4 for what 2 weeks now LOL

Good job..

let the trolling of LD begin.

The best at being the worst.

Already?
    S5r1-Mike Honcho S1r3-Mike Honcho s5r4-retch a sketch S1r5-snoozle (Go NATARS!) S6r3-Onomatopoeia USXr13-Karate Monkey USXr14-Hobbes USXr15 CDC USXr16-Cheekygurrl S1r7-Nub s5r7-eeyore usxr21-Austin Powers us3r? ONO

Some call me psychic .... I prefer wise

Villager

What account was he on?
    Quote Originally Posted by User Name: View Post
    he(Thereter) uses "fail" about every other post, I want to post "fail" on his mother's uterus
    Quote Originally Posted by Juicy View Post
    the biggest scare we got from the co's was your suicide on deletion....................

I'm not sure where your getting your facts from, but they happen to be inaccurate.. Nice try tho!
    Last edited by LordDeath; 08-09-2015 at 09:14 PM. Reason: your* not you
    S1R8 ~ Kal El - Win!
    S2R7 ~ MaTaJuAnEs - Loss! / S2R8 ~ iIRiTAtOr
    S3R8 ~ LordDeath - Win! / S3R9 ~ LordDeath
    S5R8 ~ LordDeath - Win!
    S19R1 ~ Goosebumps - Win! / S19R2 ~ Hulk - Win!
    Travian Tourny Qualifier ~ Ganja Gang

Quote Originally Posted by Spider01 View Post
    And just to be clear, I don't care how many servers you delete on. It's just not that important to me anymore.

S5R7(AE) - Pink Panther/JOY
    USxR24 - fireball/DKR

They could beat me with sticks and I wouldn't leave. I'll finish this server at zero pop if I have to.
    S1R8 ~ Kal El - Win!
    S5R8 ~ LordDeath - Win!

And just to be clear, I don't care how many servers you delete on. It's just not that important to me anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by LordDeath View Post
    They could beat me with sticks and I wouldn't leave. I'll finish this server at zero pop if I have to.
    Just let us know what account you're on, we can help you accomplish that. Sticks and zero pop

Many servers. Since s4r1

Quote Originally Posted by browcio View Post
    Just let us know what account you're on, we can help you accomplish that. Sticks and zero pop
    Topsy Kretts
    S1R8 ~ Kal El - Win!
    S5R8 ~ LordDeath - Win!

Topsy Kretts
    How you gonna name your account that and then list Robin William's movies?
    Quote Originally Posted by mbstokem View Post
    o ya. i hope he goes back to it. i liked my name being in some1's sig

How you gonna name your account that and then list Robin William's movies?
    I personally didn't name it
    S1R8 ~ Kal El - Win!
    S5R8 ~ LordDeath - Win!

Says in your siggy it's unknown!
    Quote Originally Posted by Baron D'Holbach View Post
    You should quote yourself. It's like liking your Facebook status or high-fiving yourself in the mirror.

It's what I would do if I didn't have to keep mine exactly how it is for madsquirrels and erazer.

Quote Originally Posted by The Blazin1 View Post
    Says in your siggy it's unknown!
    It's supposed to be a sekret... shh
    S1R8 ~ Kal El - Win!
    S5R8 ~ LordDeath - Win!

Yeah...Top Secret
    USxR24 - fireball/DKR

Spider, you should cat him. Seriously.
    You should quote yourself. It's like liking your Facebook status or high-fiving yourself in the mirror.

It's what I would do if I didn't have to keep mine exactly how it is for madsquirrels and erazer.

Spider, you should cat him. Seriously.
    She really should, just like alot of other people should. But do they?...
    S1R8 ~ Kal El - Win!
    S5R8 ~ LordDeath - Win!

She will, ***** is crazy. After she cats you, she is liable to show up at your house and smash your mom's computer. Where will you be then LD?

She will, ***** is crazy. After she cats you, she is liable to show up at your house and smash your mom's computer. Where will you be then LD?
    If she shows up at my house we will likely have a shot, i don't know about you.. Some of us moved away from the nest Blazin, you should try it sometime.. The smell of stale Cheetos and cheep beers is hardly masked by the 8$ cologne you got at shoppers drug mart.
    S1R8 ~ Kal El - Win!
    S5R8 ~ LordDeath - Win!

stale Cheetos
    Something i learned thanks to Grandma's good intentions but bad logic, is:

Outdated Cheetos taste like cheesy packing peanuts, but are okay
    Outdated Lays Originals taste like greasy styrofoam, but are passable.
    Outdated Fritos taste like normal Fritos. Go figure.

...but don't, and I mean DO NOT ******* DO IT, mess with outdated Doritos. The half life on those things turns them from crunchy flavor blasts to fission bombs kicked off in the digestive tract.

Heed my warning boys and girls. The outdated Doritos are not to be trifled with.

(inc tOD alliance next round)

Seems to me like LD quit and decided to ruin someone else's account.

My cats might be hungry. I haven't fed them yet today. Blazin' did you forget the cat food at the store again? Oh yeah, you got those awesome stale cheetos instead. YUM!
    USxR24 - fireball/DKR

Cats are hunters by nature, you can't feed them or they lose their independence.

Quote Originally Posted by cmness View Post
    Seems to me like LD quit and decided to ruin someone else's account.
    Yawn, ouch my feelers are hurt. Oh wait.. Who are you and how are you relevant again?

My cats might be hungry. I haven't fed them yet today. Blazin' did you forget the cat food at the store again? Oh yeah, you got those awesome stale cheetos instead. YUM!
    Pretty funny that you would have once called yourself one of my best friends in this game, now that your in with your "new friends" you feel like it's hilarious to join in on the poking fest. Here I thought you were different from the crowd, I guess you decided to just.. blend in.. what a shame.
    Last edited by LordDeath; 08-12-2015 at 06:34 PM.
    S1R8 ~ Kal El - Win!
    S5R8 ~ LordDeath - Win!

Yawn, ouch my feelers are hurt. Oh wait.. Who are you and how are you relevant again?

Pretty funny that you would have once called yourself one of my best friends in this game, now that your in with your "new friends" you feel like it's hilarious to join in on the poking fest. Here I thought you were different from the crowd, I guess you decided to just.. blend in.. what a shame.
    Lol, you are known for what? Quitting? Great reputation bro.

Quote Originally Posted by cmness View Post
    Lol, you are known for what? Quitting? Great reputation bro.
    The difference between you and I is, I don't care what i'm known for. Contrary to popular opinion I have completed more servers then I have deleted off, all of which were reasons regarding heath and education. At this very moment I'm playing on the three servers that I am "known for deleting off" of and plan to finish all three. If I don't for some reason, so be it..
    S1R8 ~ Kal El - Win!
    S5R8 ~ LordDeath - Win!

Seriously, LD? You, of all people, know what to expect when you come to the forums. I would have called YOU one of MY best friends. See the difference there? But I'm not here to throw stones at you and I fail to see where anything that I have said would be considered "poking" anything at you. Get over yourself. And just to be clear, I don't care how many servers you delete on. It's just not that important to me anymore.
    USxR24 - fireball/DKR

Finally... someone
    S1R8 ~ Kal El - Win!
    S5R8 ~ LordDeath - Win!

Ouch, his feelers got hurt that time.
    It is a game, if your friends can't cat you, who can? Dayum LD

Can I be your new forum friend?

Just for the record LD didnt quit or ruin the account. I just needed a more active dual. No hard feelings and nothing personal against him.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir_Chronic View Post
    Just for the record LD didnt quit or ruin the account. I just needed a more active dual. No hard feelings and nothing personal against him.
    How about allowing Nemesis and his group to steal my alliance and removing me completely from the account I had been working hard on for weeks prior to my 3 day absence and even worse the alliance, then further slandering my name saying I was a spy (on my own created alliance.. wut) and losing a grip on reality. Meanwhile I was working a double back shift weekend only to log in Sunday morning after like 3 hours sleep to all that crap. Best part is, I didn't even make a fuss and continue to pull for INFU to lock up the quad and helping the leadership team with their planning strategy.

Nycb is a backstabber and will be nothing more then a steaming pile of rubble before this server is even close to being over by my hand personally.
    S1R8 ~ Kal El - Win!
    S5R8 ~ LordDeath - Win!

You can be my forum friend and my game dual if you want

I had no desire to lead an alliance. So i wasnt fighting your battle for you. I along with everyone else had no idea where you were. Im content with just playing. Not a fan of the politics(drama). I dont even like the forums, i was just trying to still the crowd on the LD quit wagon.

Because someone with 5 posts can stop the s4 crowd on needling LD about quitting. That being said, you sound like a really crappy teammate, tossing LD out like that. I don't even like him but we are going to remove you assclowns from the server for that.

How about allowing Nemesis and his group to steal my alliance and removing me completely from the account I had been working hard on for weeks prior to my 3 day absence and even worse the alliance, then further slandering my name saying I was a spy (on my own created alliance.. wut) and losing a grip on reality. Meanwhile I was working a double back shift weekend only to log in Sunday morning after like 3 hours sleep to all that crap. Best part is, I didn't even make a fuss and continue to pull for INFU to lock up the quad and helping the leadership team with their planning strategy.

Nycb is a backstabber and will be nothing more then a steaming pile of rubble before this server is even close to being over by my hand personally.
    so you do admit that you were gone, so the rules on yellow that you enforced so rigidly when you actually did show up. The rule you live by, do not apply to yourself. Is that correct?

So not backstabbing, just playing by your own rules. If you cannot accept that, don't go AWOL. A wave every 3 days on skype is not an acceptable form of leadership.

It isn't?
    o ya. i hope he goes back to it. i liked my name being in some1's sig

Do what u gotta do blaze. Ive said what i wanted to say. (Post 6 for those who see post count as relevance)

Quote Originally Posted by Sir_Chronic View Post
    Do what u gotta do blaze. Ive said what i wanted to say. (Post 6 for those who see post count as relevance)
    Post count is relevant, and don't worry I will.

Quote Originally Posted by chained-to-dog View Post
    so you do admit that you were gone, so the rules on yellow that you enforced so rigidly when you actually did show up. The rule you live by, do not apply to yourself. Is that correct?

So not backstabbing, just playing by your own rules. If you cannot accept that, don't go AWOL. A wave every 3 days on skype is not an acceptable form of leadership.
    Truth is I didn't log on skype but still played from my mobile, checked in before work and lunch break. Sir Cronic said it took me a day to notice the pass had been changed, which would have been the 8 hours after lunch i spent in a dirty hot factory and the 3 or 4 hours I slept that morning before I realized what was going on. Prior to that day it was the same deal and your telling me that deserves a stolen alliance and the account I was playing on to kick me.

My rules were simple, I set up alliance wide sitters.. If someone went yellow and did not have a sitter due to lack of communication with the programs then they were removed. If the player returned active and got a sitter, welcome home my friend. There seems to be something missing between your logic and mine. Can you spot it?
    S1R8 ~ Kal El - Win!
    S5R8 ~ LordDeath - Win!