Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 40 of 76

Thread: In The Spirit of the Holidays

  1. #1

    Default In The Spirit of the Holidays

    I know this is very much not in the fashion of most of the threads on here... but I would like to take a moment to pass on some praise and compliments. As most of my own interactions have been against PMS, they will be contained to that group.

    While admittedly not a "pro" player, I have learned many things from PMS this round. And this is sincerely not a sarcastic post. Some of their tactics have some legitimate teaching points for me personally (I'm sure some will poke fun at that, but I'm being honest). Specifically, I admired the creativity and boldness of Azrael's including small numbers of cats against the Elmo account recently. While ballsy, it showed a dash of creativity that at least deserved respect, even from a bitter and weary enemy.

    Madmartigan has also shown some solid play, in using his chiefs to maximum effect so far. No disrespect with regard to the recent splat. We win some, we lose some. Happened to go our way on this most recent one. But he's seemingly played very solid, built a nice looking account and deserves respect.

    There are surely others in PMS that deserve some praise and respect for their play, but I am nearly out of time, and haven't had the level of interaction with many that I have with those two.

    It's sometimes funny how both sides portray each other to their groups. I'm sure neither is as bad of people as they're made out to be here. All spin and trash talk aside, I know I'll have fun battling out the remainder of the server against them. While I personally don't like the "spin" that typically goes on, I also feel that degrading or belittling your enemy does nothing but reduce the significance of any victories against them. It IS fun, though! I must admit, I've caught that high too, sometimes, and IGM'd a funny picture or two. I try to keep it all in good fun, though.

    Happy Holidays all.

    ** I'm sure this thread will turn into bashing each other, just as every other thread does, but oh well.

  2. #2

    Default

    Elmo:
    Has received a larger beating (in terms of total buildings catted) than I have EVER seen a player take and STILL keeps kicking. Not only does he keep kicking. He is downright still a THREAT. I know it may seem like a backhanded compliment here but the fact that the account almost chiefed us with only 500 imps left in his hammer just goes to show what a fighter he is. Every city has been catapulted over 5+ times and yet he still rebuilds them. And of course his #1 Defender status just pretty much sums up what he has been able to do defensively while sitting right in our backyard.

    Keifro:
    I disagree with the "hide in the enemy ranks for salvation" original approach but I honestly believed he would stay as a spy until End-game and sim up his WW smasher the whole time. The fact that he left early shows a lot of courage. Clearly he can't feel "safe" in his currently location but he left anyway and risks his saftey for the glory of "stealing" our artifact . Takes some guts in my opinion

    Rynoc:
    Not many people would keep trucking after losing 200,000K troops in a week. Not only does he keep trucking he is one of the only Strugglebears that has the guts to "double tap" us on an operation night and the only reason we even caught 50% of the last hammer hit was because he went for a TRIPLE tap lol. I love the enthusiasm. Also he is the only player to ever cat a PMS capital with 15+ fields showing he is willing to trade his army doodz for capital fields which is always awesome in my book.

    Koch:
    Splits up his hammer to take down multiple targets... Fakes our artifacts and our alliance 500% more than any other strugglebear. And so far participated in every operation. I would trade 10 DiamondKings for a Koch any day and was easily the best addition to the SB in the PH merger.

    Yanius:
    The new one. Not the old one. The Old one quit and while I have suspicion to believe he is still hovering around whoever went to that account and had the guts to not only rebuild it but to MVOE IT TO ANOTHER QUAD and still bring it up to the numbers it has is very impressive. Now add in that its climbed to #2 defender AND continues to have defensive victories in its original cities and in Elitists cities, and Elmo cities is VERY impressive. Whoever moved to that account was clearly one of the better Strugglebears.

    Tyler Durden:
    Never seen the unique scout arty used as effectively as he uses it. Scouting oasis for hammers... defensive scouting to find hammers still sitting home, complete snapshots of entire accoutns in a few minute window. Random scouting to just keep intel updated. Most people take the unique scout as a novelty. Tyler is using it as a WEAPON.

    The Elitist
    The only player to take one of our artifacts through force. I knew he still had it in him . Even if there is a new driver on the account I'm going to claim its Ravin anyway.

    DropBear
    Been chief'd (3) times I think now (counting the time he rechief'd F)(*#$n squirrels back). And still top 20. Also hold the current record for most # of cities smashed in our PAD. Clearly wasn't going to sit around and wait for a green light to do something about our mass-settle and that kind of initiative is what makes a player great.

    Fluffy Wuffles
    I will Never Forget...... The only player I've seen to get #1 defender while "inactive". Clearly knew some kind of Travian Magic and with his demise his secrets may be lost forever .



    Thats it.... if your a Strugglebear and I didn't mention you.... Your a has-been who isn't doing anything impressive this round. But those 9 Strugglebears remind me of the glory that once was HB and give me hope that one day their actions will inspire the organization to once again rise to its former glory.

    --Anonymous Resource Pusher of PMS
    Last edited by madsquirrels; 11-26-2011 at 08:18 PM.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dVcfRDxKUuI
    Defender of Truth and Justice

  3. #3

    Default

    Grunt and Amadeus

    the only relevant members of wrath

  4. #4

    Default

    Yay we made the list
    S1R3: Silentium(DSP)/ TheSteelCurtain
    S1R4: The Godfather (TRU)
    S1R5: Tyler Durden (HB)

    S4R2: Firefly99/ Atirakis/ Sleaze (WP-BOHICA)
    S4R3: Dusty Bottoms (RED)

  5. #5
    Tradesperson
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    ts1.travian.us
    Posts
    260

    Default

    i thought i would make the list from our late night IGMs, Az

  6. #6

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ilikepizza View Post
    i thought i would make the list from our late night IGMs, Az
    Gunna have to be more specific than that lol .

    --Anonymous Resource Pusher of PMS
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dVcfRDxKUuI
    Defender of Truth and Justice

  7. #7

    Default

    I feel special as well.
    us1r3: Allah Who needs a WW hammer?
    us1r4: To Be Announced
    us1r5: It's a mystery!

  8. #8

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by madsquirrels View Post

    Koch:
    Splits up his hammer to take down multiple targets... Fakes our artifacts and our alliance 500% more than any other strugglebear. And so far participated in every operation. I would trade 10 DiamondKings for a Koch any day and was easily the best addition to the SB in the PH merger.

    Your words are most kind AZ, but you are mistaken, if you think that you can find 10 players within your ranks, that lives up to Diamondkings level!

    If you can however find 10 such players, Ill gladly join .PMS. if they delete their accounts
    Last edited by kochshepherd; 11-26-2011 at 08:58 PM.

  9. #9
    Tradesperson
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    ts1.travian.us
    Posts
    260

    Default

    must. attack. pms.

    if only to be mentioned by Az on the forums!

  10. #10

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ilikepizza View Post
    must. attack. pms.

    if only to be mentioned by Az on the forums!

    That is the correct approach!

  11. #11
    Banned.
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    NYC
    Posts
    20,773

    Default

    Well, if it isn't the hammer loving thread!

    Here's to all the PMS anvils from at least one of the HB anvils! I hope they appreciate you over there as much as HB appreciates us over here. Nothing but for you guys!


  12. #12

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kochshepherd View Post
    Your words are most kind AZ, but you are mistaken, if you think that you can find 10 players within your ranks, that lives up to Diamondkings level!

    If you can however find 10 such players, Ill gladly join .PMS. if they delete their accounts
    I don't think I could find 10 players in our alliance that could play DOWN to his level. But its nice to know he has you fooled.

    --Anonymous Resource Pusher of PMS
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dVcfRDxKUuI
    Defender of Truth and Justice

  13. #13
    Tradesperson DiamondKing's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Downtown Canada
    Posts
    435

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kochshepherd View Post
    Your words are most kind AZ, but you are mistaken, if you think that you can find 10 players within your ranks, that lives up to Diamondkings level!

    If you can however find 10 such players, Ill gladly join .PMS. if they delete their accounts
    Lol thanks Koch.

    Btw Az should consider that offer....considering his top 10 players, most of them had their hammer splatted and as for the rest if you put them all together it's still smaller then your hammer Lol ...
    Quote Originally Posted by kochshepherd View Post
    if you think that you can find 10 players within your ranks, that lives up to Diamondkings level! **
    If you can however find 10 such players, Ill gladly join .PMS. if they delete their accounts
    Diamondking(US1R5)Hugs & Kisses
    UncleDeadly(US3R5)D O S

  14. #14
    Banned.
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    NYC
    Posts
    20,773

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by madsquirrels View Post
    I don't think I could find 10 players in our alliance that could play DOWN to his level. But its nice to know he has you fooled.
    Since he's blowing your guys' villages up left and right AND splatting your hammers when they attack him, looks like you guys are the ones who he has fooled.

    Go ahead, ask for BRs. They're all in the BR thread where he posted them. No denying Diamondking belongs up there on your praise list.

  15. #15
    Consul Kurtz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    The land of the ice and snow
    Posts
    24,821

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DiamondKing View Post
    Lol thanks Koch.

    Btw Az should consider that offer....considering his top 10 players, most of them had their hammer splatted and as for the rest if you put them all together it's still smaller then your hammer Lol ...
    They'll be good resource pushers now!

  16. #16

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Baron D'Holbach View Post
    Since he's blowing your guys' villages up left and right AND splatting your hammers when they attack him, looks like you guys are the ones who he has fooled.

    Go ahead, ask for BRs. They're all in the BR thread where he posted them. No denying Diamondking belongs up there on your praise list.
    Diamondking Attacker Rank #41

    Diamondking Defender Rank #38


    Nah I think he is fine where he is. As the scrub minion that you guys placed in charge of recruiting because he is worthless at everything else. Its surely nice of you guys to let him play on the ops. I noticed you always give him different targets though. Even you can't trust the noob scrub with the same targets as your real players.

    --Anonymous Resource Pusher of PMS
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dVcfRDxKUuI
    Defender of Truth and Justice

  17. #17

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by madsquirrels View Post
    --Anonymous Resource Pusher of PMS
    You even beat me in compliments. Your praise is appreciated. I won't go too soft and confirm which (if any) of your compliments was directed towards me. I have a sneaky suspicion you already know, though.

    For the rest of you.... let's try to keep at least one thread positive. I'm sure everyone has an enemy that deserves respect or praise.

  18. #18

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Gressor2 View Post

    For the rest of you.... let's try to keep at least one thread positive. I'm sure everyone has an enemy that deserves respect or praise.
    They started it

    *points finger @ Strugglebears*

    --Anonymous Resource Pusher of PMS
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dVcfRDxKUuI
    Defender of Truth and Justice

  19. #19
    Banned.
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    in the cube
    Posts
    705

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Gressor2 View Post
    You even beat me in compliments. Your praise is appreciated. I won't go too soft and confirm which (if any) of your compliments was directed towards me. I have a sneaky suspicion you already know, though.

    For the rest of you.... let's try to keep at least one thread positive. I'm sure everyone has an enemy that deserves respect or praise.
    Not I. I don't have any enemies.

  20. #20
    Banned.
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    NYC
    Posts
    20,773

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by madsquirrels View Post
    They started it

    *points finger @ Strugglebears*

    --Anonymous Resource Pusher of PMS
    Can't you go one thread without lying?

    Quote Originally Posted by madsquirrels View Post
    Koch:
    Splits up his hammer to take down multiple targets... Fakes our artifacts and our alliance 500% more than any other strugglebear. And so far participated in every operation. I would trade 10 DiamondKings for a Koch any day and was easily the best addition to the SB in the PH merger.

    Thats it.... if your a Strugglebear and I didn't mention you.... Your a has-been who isn't doing anything impressive this round.

  21. #21
    Tradesperson DiamondKing's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Downtown Canada
    Posts
    435

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by madsquirrels View Post
    Diamondking Attacker Rank #41

    Diamondking Defender Rank #38


    Nah I think he is fine where he is. As the scrub minion that you guys placed in charge of recruiting because he is worthless at everything else. Its surely nice of you guys to let him play on the ops. I noticed you always give him different targets though. Even you can't trust the noob scrub with the same targets as your real players.

    --Anonymous Resource Pusher of PMS
    Are you mad bro ? For sure I couldn't beat you at propaganda and lying.... You're the man !

    You forgot that:

    Robbers

    No. Players Resources
    6. Diamondking 10076210
    Last edited by DiamondKing; 11-26-2011 at 09:53 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by kochshepherd View Post
    if you think that you can find 10 players within your ranks, that lives up to Diamondkings level! **
    If you can however find 10 such players, Ill gladly join .PMS. if they delete their accounts
    Diamondking(US1R5)Hugs & Kisses
    UncleDeadly(US3R5)D O S

  22. #22

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DiamondKing View Post

    Robbers

    No. Players Resources
    6. Diamondking 10076210
    I rest my case . Anybody who proves his worth to an alliance by how much he raids is CLEARLY one of your best assets.

    --Anonymous Resource Pusher of PMS
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dVcfRDxKUuI
    Defender of Truth and Justice

  23. #23
    Tradesperson DiamondKing's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Downtown Canada
    Posts
    435

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by madsquirrels View Post
    I rest my case . Anybody who proves his worth to an alliance by how much he raids is CLEARLY one of your best assets.

    --Anonymous Resource Pusher of PMS
    Getting pushed constanly by his alliance and calling for D once he's getting attacked, shows that you're really an awesome leader.

    On the other hand you should maybe start to take a look about what's going on in your meta instead of speaking about things you don't know a ****.

    Can you tell me who's stupid enough to switch targets from an OP to another ? Oh wait most your hammers can't do that as they mostly splatted on the first one.
    Last edited by DiamondKing; 11-26-2011 at 10:28 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by kochshepherd View Post
    if you think that you can find 10 players within your ranks, that lives up to Diamondkings level! **
    If you can however find 10 such players, Ill gladly join .PMS. if they delete their accounts
    Diamondking(US1R5)Hugs & Kisses
    UncleDeadly(US3R5)D O S

  24. #24
    Banned.
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    NYC
    Posts
    20,773

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Baron D'Holbach View Post
    Can't you go one thread without lying?
    I rest my case . Anybody who proves his worth to humanity by not being able to go one thread without insulting people and then lying about it is CLEARLY one of our best assets.

    --Anonymous Person Who is Sick of madsquirrels Lies

  25. #25

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DiamondKing View Post
    Getting pushed constanly by his alliance and re-calling all D once he's getting attacked, shows that you're really an awesome leader.
    So am I re-calling the D because it was there and I sent it home? Or am I re-calling D because I call for it so often? Its nice to see that English is as much of an obstacle and challenge for you as everything else.

    Quote Originally Posted by DiamondKing View Post
    On the other hand you should maybe start to take a look about what's going on in your meta instead of speaking about things you don't know a ****.
    LOL and what things did I post that I didn't know about? The fact that you are not a top 20 attacker... or the fact that you are not a top 20 defender? Or the fact that you are proud of how much you raid instead of how much you smash?

    Quote Originally Posted by DiamondKing View Post
    Yeah you're right who would like to have a player that participate during OPs. Can you tell me who's crazy enough to switch targets from an OP to another ? Oh wait most your hammers can't do that as they mostly splatted on the first one.
    Better question is who is crazy enough that could read this and understand what you are trying to say. Please stop right here you are embarrassing yourself and ruining a great thread. Just accept that you are currently trash and work to get better. I'm not saying you don't have "potential" you just clearly havn't reached any of it yet.

    --Anonymous Resource Pusher of PMS
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dVcfRDxKUuI
    Defender of Truth and Justice

  26. #26

    Default

    Diamondking Attacker Rank #41
    This is actually a great achievement - its so hard to find a proper defense in PMS - and if you dont have defense, how the H*** are we going to get off points - I for one havent have any luck meeting signifigang defense anywhere in PMS... But that might of course change...?


    Diamondking Defender Rank #38
    Awesome... with the tiny excuses of hammers you provide... same as above...

  27. #27

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kochshepherd View Post
    Diamondking Attacker Rank #41
    This is actually a great achievement - its so hard to find a proper defense in PMS - and if you dont have defense, how the H*** are we going to get off points - I for one havent have any luck meeting signifigang defense anywhere in PMS... But that might of course change...?


    Diamondking Defender Rank #38
    Awesome... with the tiny excuses of hammers you provide... same as above...
    I'm glad your proud . I bet you were proud that your daddy was a janitor too because its so hard to find people to clean toilets. Just accept your a "glass half full" kinda guy and as a result you'll always look favorably on what others know is trash.

    --Anonymous Resource Pusher of PMS
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dVcfRDxKUuI
    Defender of Truth and Justice

  28. #28
    Tradesperson DiamondKing's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Downtown Canada
    Posts
    435

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by madsquirrels View Post
    So am I re-calling the D because it was there and I sent it home? Or am I re-calling D because I call for it so often? Its nice to see that English is as much of an obstacle and challenge for you as everything else.
    Of course it's a challenge, english beeing my 3rd language. How many language do you speak btw ? ******** about the way I write, shows your lack of arguments, but i'm getting used to it.


    Quote Originally Posted by madsquirrels View Post
    LOL and what things did I post that I didn't know about? The fact that you are not a top 20 attacker... or the fact that you are not a top 20 defender? Or the fact that you are proud of how much you raid instead of how much you smash?
    So beeing in the top 20 attacker and defender proove your worth in an alliance ? NOT. We all know you splatted several time, and those splat managed to do 0 damage....And as for the D points, it shows nothing but that you begged for D....But good job you were that good at propaganda that you brought in all the crap accounts that we refused in.


    Quote Originally Posted by madsquirrels View Post
    Better question is who is crazy enough that could read this and understand what you are trying to say. Please stop right here you are embarrassing yourself and ruining a great thread. Just accept that you are currently trash and work to get better. I'm not saying you don't have "potential" you just clearly havn't reached any of it yet.
    Someone trying so hard to proove how good he is, on a forum, shows how much of a loser you are. Keep up the good work at the car wash little boy.
    Quote Originally Posted by kochshepherd View Post
    if you think that you can find 10 players within your ranks, that lives up to Diamondkings level! **
    If you can however find 10 such players, Ill gladly join .PMS. if they delete their accounts
    Diamondking(US1R5)Hugs & Kisses
    UncleDeadly(US3R5)D O S

  29. #29

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DiamondKing View Post
    Of course it's a challenge, english beeing my 3rd language. How many language do you speak btw ? ******** about the way I write, shows your lack of arguments, but i'm getting used to it.
    Buzz Buzz I'm a bee too! All those languages and you still can't understand a browser game. Thats what I took from this.



    Quote Originally Posted by DiamondKing View Post
    So beeing in the top 20 attacker and defender proove your worth in an alliance ? NOT. We all know you splatted several time, and those splat managed to do 0 damage....And as for the D points, it shows nothing but that you begged for D....But good job you were that good at propaganda that you brought in all the crap accounts that we refused in.
    Buzz Buzz that pesky bee is here too!. Nah Koch isn't top 20 in either but its still obvious that he is a great member for strugglebears. But when players run their mouth more than their troops because they are too busy raiding, then fire on a feeder once a month I have nothing but stats to look to. In your case your stats suck too so the judgment was passed. Since you obviously want to make the Azrael's Cool kid list so badly here is a tip; try using the troops for something other than raiding.



    Quote Originally Posted by DiamondKing View Post
    Someone trying so hard to proove how good he is, on a forum, shows how much of a loser you are. Keep up the good work at the car wash little boy.
    Choo Choo goes the Proove train. Somebody who tries so hard and FAILS has much more explaining to do I would think. At least I don't need to post a forum quote of a real player "Koch" giving me a compliment in my sig to make myself feel good. Try doing something worthy of positive attention and you might just get it.

    --Anonymous Resource Pusher of PMS
    Last edited by madsquirrels; 11-27-2011 at 12:50 AM.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dVcfRDxKUuI
    Defender of Truth and Justice

  30. #30
    Banned.
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Egypt, silly.
    Posts
    596

    Default

    Is Goon his first language?

  31. #31
    Tradesperson DiamondKing's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Downtown Canada
    Posts
    435

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Set View Post
    Is Goon his first language?
    Oh isn't it cute, you're comming to save you boyfriend's ***. I was wondering who's bottom and who's top ?
    Quote Originally Posted by kochshepherd View Post
    if you think that you can find 10 players within your ranks, that lives up to Diamondkings level! **
    If you can however find 10 such players, Ill gladly join .PMS. if they delete their accounts
    Diamondking(US1R5)Hugs & Kisses
    UncleDeadly(US3R5)D O S

  32. #32

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DiamondKing View Post
    Oh isn't it cute, you're comming to save you boyfriend's ***. I was wondering who's bottom and who's top ?
    Clever way to dodge the question. I"m guessing that one of the languages is Klingon. That way he can play Klingon scrabble and tell all his friends how he was recently named "less than useless" by his online alliance-mate "Koch".

    --Anonymous Resource Pusher of PMS
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dVcfRDxKUuI
    Defender of Truth and Justice

  33. #33
    Tradesperson DiamondKing's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Downtown Canada
    Posts
    435

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by madsquirrels View Post
    Clever way to dodge the question. I"m guessing that one of the languages is Klingon. That way he can play Klingon scrabble and tell all his friends how he was recently named "less than useless" by his online alliance-mate "Koch".

    --Anonymous Resource Pusher of PMS
    Cool story bro. Is that what your imaginary friend told you ?

    Oh btw, have a good saturday evening Az.
    Quote Originally Posted by kochshepherd View Post
    if you think that you can find 10 players within your ranks, that lives up to Diamondkings level! **
    If you can however find 10 such players, Ill gladly join .PMS. if they delete their accounts
    Diamondking(US1R5)Hugs & Kisses
    UncleDeadly(US3R5)D O S

  34. #34

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DiamondKing View Post
    Cool story bro. Is that what your imaginary friend told you ?

    Oh btw, have a good saturday evening Az.
    First of all how did you know I had an imaginary friend.

    Secondly, how did you know I had a good Saturday evening?

    Are you spying on me?

    --Anonymous Resource Pusher of PMS
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dVcfRDxKUuI
    Defender of Truth and Justice

  35. #35

    Default

    How did such a nice first 2 posts turn into this
    Strugglebear-

    A rather annoying and at times a very obnoxious creature, who is widely known for doing the "Kurtz Dance" to intimidate and scare off its enemies. If the potential threat is not scared off however, the Strugglebear is out of luck because it actually possesses no natural weapons of its own, and will die very quickly in any sort of combat at all.

    The genitalia of the Strugglebear never reaches full maturity, which accounts for their unusually passive nature.

  36. #36

    Default

    I had hopes... but expectations were realistic.

  37. #37
    Banned.
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    NYC
    Posts
    20,773

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lord Of All View Post
    How did such a nice first 2 posts turn into this
    Az's post was too backhanded:

    Quote Originally Posted by madsquirrels View Post
    Koch:
    Splits up his hammer to take down multiple targets... Fakes our artifacts and our alliance 500% more than any other strugglebear. And so far participated in every operation. I would trade 10 DiamondKings for a Koch any day and was easily the best addition to the SB in the PH merger.

    Thats it.... if your a Strugglebear and I didn't mention you.... Your a has-been who isn't doing anything impressive this round.

  38. #38

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Baron D'Holbach View Post
    Az's post was too backhanded:

    All those unemployment checks cashed for gold, its getting to him man.

    Anyways back on track, I would like to say the following:


    When the Hugglebears actually try and put together a good OP, they do an outstanding job. Its almost like they're too lazy to work on an OP like that though, so it only breaks through when they really want to accomplish something

    Rynoc:
    This guy just isn't afraid of anything! I watched increduously as he came back not twice, but THREE times in one night to hit us. With his smallest hammer! Too bad he lost 'em all, but I have a feeling we haven't seen the last of him

    Koch:
    This guy must be a pro at faking by now. He seems like the most dedicated hugglebear out there.

    Elmo:
    Talk about survival expert. I would have given up a long time ago, but he seems determined to stay in the game despite suffering incredible losses to his entire account.


    These are just the players I've had lots of personal experience having to defend against , and sometimes talked with too, although it can be quite confusing talking in 3rd person with Elmo.
    Strugglebear-

    A rather annoying and at times a very obnoxious creature, who is widely known for doing the "Kurtz Dance" to intimidate and scare off its enemies. If the potential threat is not scared off however, the Strugglebear is out of luck because it actually possesses no natural weapons of its own, and will die very quickly in any sort of combat at all.

    The genitalia of the Strugglebear never reaches full maturity, which accounts for their unusually passive nature.

  39. #39

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lord Of All View Post
    Elmo:
    Talk about survival expert. I would have given up a long time ago, but he seems determined to stay in the game despite suffering incredible losses to his entire account.


    These are just the players I've had lots of personal experience having to defend against , and sometimes talked with too, although it can be quite confusing talking in 3rd person with Elmo.
    They truly are blessed... those that have received a


  40. #40
    Tradesperson DiamondKing's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Downtown Canada
    Posts
    435

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by madsquirrels View Post

    Buzz Buzz that pesky bee is here too!. Nah Koch isn't top 20 in either but its still obvious that he is a great member for strugglebears. But when players run their mouth more than their troops because they are too busy raiding, then fire on a feeder once a month I have nothing but stats to look to. In your case your stats suck too so the judgment was passed. Since you obviously want to make the Azrael's Cool kid list so badly here is a tip; try using the troops for something other than raiding.
    Quote Originally Posted by madsquirrels View Post

    LOL and what things did I post that I didn't know about? The fact that you are not a top 20 attacker... or the fact that you are not a top 20 defender? Or the fact that you are proud of how much you raid instead of how much you smash?
    Maybe you can't read english Az ? The section on the forums where it says : US1 Battle Reports - Round 5 is the place where you post Br's.

    Saying that blake's cap is a feeder is not nice. We croplocked it during last OP. If he didn't bother defending it, no way I can make Offensive points eh ?

    Here's the link to one of these ''feeder'' 15c capital. Maybe you consider it as a feeder since he has to push you now that he joined .PMS. ?

    Quote Originally Posted by DiamondKing View Post

    Nicely defended capital/hammer btw bro.

    http://travian-reports.net/us/report/1438961550d
    PS: Note that there was another hammer hitting after me and tear down the rest of the wheatfields.
    Last edited by DiamondKing; 11-27-2011 at 08:22 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by kochshepherd View Post
    if you think that you can find 10 players within your ranks, that lives up to Diamondkings level! **
    If you can however find 10 such players, Ill gladly join .PMS. if they delete their accounts
    Diamondking(US1R5)Hugs & Kisses
    UncleDeadly(US3R5)D O S

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •