Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: In AoD and Discontent? Look no further...

Default In AoD and Discontent? Look no further...

Key members of numerous involved parties in the current war situation of UN vs. EOS already know of some planning that has been going on, as well as my actions now. My contacts in Edge and Omega (which extend beyond the most obvious names) can vouch for my sincerity and integrity with what I’m doing…

Any member of AoD that is unhappy about the current war is more than welcome to either PM me on the travian public forums (if you don’t want your account name known) or IGM me if you, quite frankly, have the stones to man up to your thoughts.

The list will be maintained by –me-. No one else will have access to it. The members of Edge/Omega that you have contacted have not given me too many names. I’d prefer to have those with any dispute regarding the war step up and say so.

This idea will not be, and isn’t, well-liked by AoD leadership; it doesn’t need to be. There have already been discussions about the entire plan. Some were rather heated and threatening, while others were rather pleasant (like...one? two?). I continue to proceed anyway. The majority of my reasoning in this is informational. I want to know what is causing the discontent, but I also want to see if there are any easy answers to these problems. I will not post discussions about the problems in any form on the travian or alliance forums. Discussions will be kept private. I have no sitters, and don’t dual so no one sees my IGMs but me.

Take this post as either a chance to get answers for your questions, a voice to get your issues heard, or as a trap. The choice is yours and the odds are in your favor. As I wrote earlier, ask the Edge or Omega contacts you’ve made in your discontent. They’ll vouch for me.

Signed Westae
    Fellow discontent
    S1: Westae ~ AoD ~ Known Spy

Friends:
    -Liz
    -Seraphim

Quote Originally Posted by CyberGenesis View Post
    Key members of numerous involved parties in the current war situation of UN vs. EOS already know of some planning that has been going on, as well as my actions now. My contacts in Edge and Omega (which extend beyond the most obvious names) can vouch for my sincerity and integrity with what I’m doing…

Any member of AoD that is unhappy about the current war is more than welcome to either PM me on the travian public forums (if you don’t want your account name known) or IGM me if you, quite frankly, have the stones to man up to your thoughts.

The list will be maintained by –me-. No one else will have access to it. The members of Edge/Omega that you have contacted have not given me too many names. I’d prefer to have those with any dispute regarding the war step up and say so.

This idea will not be, and isn’t, well-liked by AoD leadership; it doesn’t need to be. There have already been discussions about the entire plan. Some were rather heated and threatening, while others were rather pleasant (like...one? two?). I continue to proceed anyway. The majority of my reasoning in this is informational. I want to know what is causing the discontent, but I also want to see if there are any easy answers to these problems. I will not post discussions about the problems in any form on the travian or alliance forums. Discussions will be kept private. I have no sitters, and don’t dual so no one sees my IGMs but me.

Take this post as either a chance to get answers for your questions, a voice to get your issues heard, or as a trap. The choice is yours and the odds are in your favor. As I wrote earlier, ask the Edge or Omega contacts you’ve made in your discontent. They’ll vouch for me.

Signed Westae
    Fellow discontent

Was waiting for you to find this, amazed it took as long as it did.

Friends:
    -Liz
    -Seraphim

Signed Westae
    Fellow discontent

EKC364 (s1r1 & s3r1)
    sunshine//broken binding (s1r2)
    Tolstoy (s2r2)
    Scintilla (s3r2)
    Enclave//sumdumguy (s1r3)
    wroxzilla - HIJACKED!!! (s3r3) -- TORTure//PheenX helper outer (s3r3)
    Storeythor//Janbos (s6r4)

http://www.webbax.se/pics/hotgirl.jpg

Signed Westae
    Fellow discontent
    I love the friends, you made a good choice in that one.
    Travian: Retired.

"Fight for those you have lost and for those you do not wish to lose..."

All,
    I don't post much so I realize that my credibility is weak but I have had enough. If you are a member of AoD, you have accepted the leadership of AoD. If said leadership dosen't suit you, grow a pair, leave and face the consequences. Despite what many think, this here is a game. Not worth all the #$%@^@# drama and back and forth. If you are in turmoil over a decision of a 'leader' in a game, shut the @#%^ up and try being one. We have limited time for this game without hearing about piddly nonsense. So bottomline, if you have the time to have an issue with leadership, you have the time to find another alliance.

Truly
    Beelzebufo
    S1-Beelzebufo

Quote Originally Posted by Shinydemon View Post
    All,
    I don't post much so I realize that my credibility is weak but I have had enough. If you are a member of AoD, you have accepted the leadership of AoD. If said leadership dosen't suit you, grow a pair, leave and face the consequences. Despite what many think, this here is a game. Not worth all the #$%@^@# drama and back and forth. If you are in turmoil over a decision of a 'leader' in a game, shut the @#%^ up and try being one. We have limited time for this game without hearing about piddly nonsense. So bottomline, if you have the time to have an issue with leadership, you have the time to find another alliance.

Truly
    Beelzebufo
    Umm, West IS an AoD leader, or was a few days ago.

And, if you don't have the time to lead, DON'T COMMIT TO IT, IT'S THAT SIMPLE. But don't, DON'T come on here and imply that the leaders are too busy to deal with disgruntled members. THAT'S YOUR JOB AS A LEADER. Don't have time for it? DON'T LEAD.

AoD Member: Leadership, I'm concerned with what we are doing.
    AoD Leader: Too bad! You are just a member, you dont' get a say!!! I am busy, leave me alone! Don't like it, leave!!!

I mean really - you're going to come on here and say that you're too busy to deal with members who have valid concerns about the direction of the alliance????? Wow. Just, wow.

Those of you who DO have an issue with AoD, you're more than welcome to apply to Edge if no reasonable solution can be found elsewhere. That includes AoD-DF.
    Last edited by LisBeth; 11-10-2008 at 10:47 PM.
    EKC364 (s1r1 & s3r1)
    Tolstoy (s2r2)
    Scintilla (s3r2)

Actually yes, speaking as a 'leader' of sorts - That's mostly why i'm doing this. A leader's job IS to deal with the drama people like to cause. Some of it is basically misinformation, some of it is ill-informed members...the rest is people that just want to start a fight and need to get stabbed..

Friends:
    -Liz
    -Seraphim

United States...and thats about as much as I am willing to let anyone know without knowing them firs

Actually yes, speaking as a 'leader' of sorts - That's mostly why i'm doing this. A leader's job IS to deal with the drama people like to cause. Some of it is basically misinformation, some of it is ill-informed members...the rest is people that just want to start a fight and need to get stabbed..
    Quoted.... If I could give rep I would.

Wait... ohh wow I can.

People Like me? When did that happen?
    Last edited by ILLQO; 11-10-2008 at 11:24 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Challenger View Post
    Wait does this mean Edge is changing it's motto from "keep the pimp hand strong" to "keep the farm hand strong?"
    Proud Commander of the Edge 3-B
    Edge Open Forum and Application Process

Quote Originally Posted by ILLQO View Post
    Quoted.... If I could give rep I would.

Wait... ohh wow I can.

People Like me? When did that happen?
    I think I did it.

At least, I tried to give you rep just now and I couldn't - it said I needed to pass it around before giving it to you again.
    EKC364 (s1r1 & s3r1)
    Tolstoy (s2r2)
    Scintilla (s3r2)

This just reinforces my point from earlier on in the server that the bulk of AoD "leadership" is a bunch of tards that magically, though the power of internets, became heads of an online game alliance.

Seriously, "Army of Darkness". Just look at the freaking name! Reminds me of the gang of seventeen year olds in Fallout 3 called the "Tunnel Snakes".
    Last edited by Ritter; 11-11-2008 at 12:47 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Ritter View Post
    This just reinforces my point from earlier on in the server that the bulk of AoD "leadership" is a bunch of tards that magically, though the power of internets, became heads of an online game alliance.

Seriously, "Army of Darkness". Just look at the freaking name! Reminds me of the gang of seventeen year olds in Fallout 3 called the "Tunnel Snakes".
    Coming from the kid who got his *** kicked by AoD.

LOL!

I am basically neutral on this matter, what ever W.E. leaders thinks is for our best interest is what we are going to do.
    Quote Originally Posted by Alltorn View Post
    Can we assign hot girls to fight for them? It would be much more interesting than the two of them going at it...Deimus and Akki could just stand ringside and cheer their standin on and im sure talk plenty smack.

Quote Originally Posted by TheDeimus View Post
    Coming from the kid who got his *** kicked by AoD.
    Sorry, I forgot that the coolness factor of a person increases along with village size.

Sorry, I forgot that the coolness factor of a person increases along with village size.
    lol, the only cool thing was your myspace page. At least you remember now though eh?

Quote Originally Posted by TheDeimus View Post
    lol, the only cool thing was your myspace page. At least you remember now though eh?
    Last edited by Ritter; 11-11-2008 at 04:10 AM.

Indead
    How do you kill that which has no life?

Ritter is apparently cute.... in that dorky 15 year old creepy stalker girl sort of way....
    There is no certainty, only opportunity.

Those who hesitate in the face of greatness have already lost.

Looks a little too fuzzy to be real, but it is a good effort.
    Qui tacet consentire videtur, ubi loqui debuit ac potuit.

[7:32 AM] Jason (Al Bundy raidslave): Who the **** loses an arti to 18 phalanx
    [7:32 AM] Old Timer US1: The same faction that loses one to 66 legos

Quote Originally Posted by Kelldroth View Post
    Ritter is apparently cute.... in that dorky 15 year old creepy stalker girl sort of way....
    If that is actually Ritter, I am having someone call up Legion to have him come back and make one of his hilarious comments on this.

Mr Tophat Hopes Legion comes back soon.
    Last edited by TheDeimus; 11-11-2008 at 05:16 AM.

But his LPG truck exploded.

Last edited by Tank; 11-11-2008 at 07:09 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Tank View Post
    But his LPG truck exploded.

Death note!...?

Quote Originally Posted by Theory View Post
    Death note!...?
    I hate that manga so badly.... horrible in my eye.... (sorry if I offended anyone. It is just my sole opinion.)
    Quote Originally Posted by Alltorn View Post
    Can we assign hot girls to fight for them? It would be much more interesting than the two of them going at it...Deimus and Akki could just stand ringside and cheer their standin on and im sure talk plenty smack.

Quote Originally Posted by Akki View Post
    I hate that manga so badly.... horrible in my eye.... (sorry if I offended anyone. It is just my sole opinion.)
    You seem to have ALOT of sole opinion
    http://i221.photobucket.com/albums/d...is/thylife.png
    [B][COLOR="orange"]Server 1:
    [SIZE="1"]

Oh come on..you have to get the reference! I mean, Army of Darkness, Boomstick?! Right?!

And wait! In some other thread somewhere we had already determined that you were a dude. I have been thinking of you as a guy for a good while now, and will continue to do so, which means no creeping me out with flirty symbols, et cetera!!

I really don't think most people catch the AoD-Boomstick reference...

Friends:
    -Liz
    -Seraphim

And everything else aside, that makes me very sad.

The Army of Darkness movies were some of Bruce Campbell's best work and a really great comic horror series of movies.

~Luke

I do I do

Bad Ash: "Im bad ash, and you're good ash"
    Bad Ash: "Goodie little two shoes goodie little..."
    *BOOOOM*
    Good Ash: "Good...bad...I'm the guy with the gun."

And remember...shop smart, shop S-Mart

Should really rename AoD to "Evil Dead" for next round. That way no one will be surprised when the alliance does something immoral

Friends:
    -Liz
    -Seraphim

Should really rename AoD to "Evil Dead" for next round. That way no one will be surprised when the alliance does something immoral
    Pssh! You can't do immoral things in cyberspace!

Oh wait...

Maybe it's just that I can't do immoral things in cyberspace.

No, that's not right, either.

Hmm....what was my point?

Quote Originally Posted by Varulus View Post
    Pssh! You can't do immoral things in cyberspace!

Oh wait...

Maybe it's just that I can't do immoral things in cyberspace.

No, that's not right, either.

Hmm....what was my point?
    There was a point??

----------------
    Now playing: Disturbed - Remember
    via FoxyTunes
    http://i200.photobucket.com/albums/a...ilAlice3-1.jpg
    Sytherous s1r2 Wrote: Everyone is just scared of Synomin Pie atm, and with good reason.
    Euripides(aka Baron) s3r2 wrote: You are as pleasant as your reputation.

Current: s3r5 Alic3NWondRLand : s7r3 Rabid
    Previous : S3R4: USAF_RN *Winners*, S3R2: Kunark(Endgame Coordinator) *Winners*Nemesis
    S1R2: Synomin/Sinn Edge

Quote Originally Posted by Synomin View Post
    There was a point??

----------------
    Now playing: Disturbed - Remember
    via FoxyTunes
    Nope! Well, sort of. People's moral compasses do not function the same in cyberspace as they do in real life, for better or worse. My brother's does, and for that reason, he can't play this game. He takes it way too seriously and way too personally. Mine does not. I don't care who I lie to or trick or anything else, so long as my actual loyalties stay true, which is up to my current leaders to figure out. I am in a good situation right now, though, since I don't have to trick anyone, my leaders trust me, as they know they can, and I don't have to lie often, but still will if I think it will get info from an enemy.

In real life, I don't lie, because I have nothing to hide, but lying to and tricking people in this game just makes it more espionage-ish, and more fun for me. I see this as a game, and play it as such (afterthought, I just felt the need to clarify that point).

Does all this make me an immoral person? Eh, I have no opinion on the matter. I am what I am. Perhaps my original point was simply that morality is not an issue that can be argued when concerning an online game, or perhaps any game.

But I mostly made that first response as an attempt at humor, and because I did not want to type all this...hehe...I failed, sorry.

Nope! Well, sort of. People's moral compasses do not function the same in cyberspace as they do in real life, for better or worse. My brother's does, and for that reason, he can't play this game. He takes it way too seriously and way too personally. Mine does not. I don't care who I lie to or trick or anything else, so long as my actual loyalties stay true, which is up to my current leaders to figure out. I am in a good situation right now, though, since I don't have to trick anyone, my leaders trust me, as they know they can, and I don't have to lie often, but still will if I think it will get info from an enemy.

In real life, I don't lie, because I have nothing to hide, but lying to and tricking people in this game just makes it more espionage-ish, and more fun for me. I see this as a game, and play it as such (afterthought, I just felt the need to clarify that point).

Does all this make me an immoral person? Eh, I have no opinion on the matter. I am what I am. Perhaps my original point was simply that morality is not an issue that can be argued when concerning an online game, or perhaps any game.

But I mostly made that first response as an attempt at humor, and because I did not want to type all this...hehe...I failed, sorry.

Social engineering functions better in a cyber environmen, however that doesn't stop me from doing in real life. I, am an ***. I used to get people in my school to fight with eachother over absurd bull all the time. The entertainment value of provoking multiple parties into a fight is rather high when you have a moral compass, but ignore it.

I do the same thing in every game i play on the net. MMOs are the best, but travian works just as well...hell, liz knows that. It's not her fault 99% of men will give her their account info to see her chest....I get to see it for free, i'm just that awesome.

Friends:
    -Liz
    -Seraphim

Travian is an MMO... just not an MMORPG.
    US1 - Vivec
    Ω

I'm willing to show my tits for some account info!

Well said.

Social engineering functions better in a cyber environmen, however that doesn't stop me from doing in real life. I, am an ***. I used to get people in my school to fight with eachother over absurd bull all the time. The entertainment value of provoking multiple parties into a fight is rather high when you have a moral compass, but ignore it.

I do the same thing in every game i play on the net. MMOs are the best, but travian works just as well...hell, liz knows that. It's not her fault 99% of men will give her their account info to see her chest....I get to see it for free, i'm just that awesome.
    Oh honey, you see, it's cute when YOU make implications like that!

Though really, in my defense, it's the bottom half of the right one that gets people going. Not really sure why but hey who am I to complain, right?
    EKC364 (s1r1 & s3r1)
    Tolstoy (s2r2)
    Scintilla (s3r2)

Actually, given that statistics show that about 1 in 10 men are gay (or at least these were the statistics 10 years ago...lol) then it would be more accurate to say 89% of men would give their account to see her chest...10% would give their account to not have to see her chest...and 1% would not do anything.

Haiz.

Can hay number plz.

Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Wily View Post
    Actually, given that statistics show that about 1 in 10 men are gay (or at least these were the statistics 10 years ago...lol) then it would be more accurate to say 89% of men would give their account to see her chest...10% would give their account to not have to see her chest...and 1% would not do anything.
    Hmmm, good point. I'll keep the 1 in 10 thing in mind the next time i implicate virtually all men are pigs ^^

Friends:
    -Liz
    -Seraphim