Page 3 of 19 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: The s4 Lounge

Quote Originally Posted by Teutons View Post
    The s2 forums are full of very angry people.
    They all need a good spanking and being sent to bed with out any supper.
    Note:Any posts made by this poster should always be construed in the most innocent angelic way possible. The poster is not responsible for where your depraved minds go, if you have a depraved mind.

Our Lady of Croppers ~Semper DOS~ ~Viva Toons~ || This area intentionally left blank. || The two most common elements in the universe are hydrogen and stupidity ~ Harlan Ellison

Quote Originally Posted by Primetime View Post
    I miss you all, the other forums just aren't the same
    They are not hard core like us.

Flossie the kitchen sink in here is full of dishes, where the hell am I supposed to pee?
    Quote Originally Posted by Baron D'Holbach View Post
    You should quote yourself. It's like liking your Facebook status or high-fiving yourself in the mirror.

It's what I would do if I didn't have to keep mine exactly how it is for madsquirrels and erazer.

Quote Originally Posted by The Blazin1 View Post
    They are not hard core like us.

Flossie the kitchen sink in here is full of dishes, where the hell am I supposed to pee?
    You have two options, you can use the lovely his and hers toilet facilities the builders of this lounge have so thoughtfully provided... or you can go down the road to the intersection by the big white house, make a right go 4 miles at the third blue mailbox make a left onto the dirt road, go past the second cattle gate veer right, put the vehicle in low drive 6.2 miles and just after the fallen tree that partially obstructs the road, stay left drive 0.6 miles, there behind the big rock in that nice stand of shrubbery you can pee.
    Note:Any posts made by this poster should always be construed in the most innocent angelic way possible. The poster is not responsible for where your depraved minds go, if you have a depraved mind.

Our Lady of Croppers ~Semper DOS~ ~Viva Toons~ || This area intentionally left blank. || The two most common elements in the universe are hydrogen and stupidity ~ Harlan Ellison

Hmmm... Guess you should leave a note for people not to use the dishes, that sounds like a long trip and I can't hold it, plus I don't like sharing a bathroom with strangers. Trust me, they don't get any stranger then the people in this forum. Hope this isn't your fine china.
    You should quote yourself. It's like liking your Facebook status or high-fiving yourself in the mirror.

It's what I would do if I didn't have to keep mine exactly how it is for madsquirrels and erazer.

Hmmm... Guess you should leave a note for people not to use the dishes, that sounds like a long trip and I can't hold it, plus I don't like sharing a bathroom with strangers. Trust me, they don't get any stranger then the people in this forum. Hope this isn't your fine china.
    Blazin, honey...those are your dishes, remember... you asked if you could use my sink to get them really clean, since I had indoor running water and hot water to boot.

Negative, I don't wash dishes, I prefer paper plates cause I have a sick fetish that involves killing trees.

Negative, I don't wash dishes, I prefer paper plates cause I have a sick fetish that involves killing trees.
    Something about your mother coming and having to put on a good show for her. Don't ask me, that is what you told me this morning when I came in and saw you putting the dishes in the sink.

And I do not care to learn anymore about your fetishes, they all are too weird.

Quote Originally Posted by Flossie Schmumpus View Post
    Something about your mother coming and having to put on a good show for her. Don't ask me, that is what you told me this morning when I came in and saw you putting the dishes in the sink.

And I do not care to learn anymore about your fetishes, they all are too weird.
    Wait, wait, I haven't told you about the one with duct tape and nachos.

Wait, wait, I haven't told you about the one with duct tape and nachos.
    All ready too much information! La la lalallalalalalalalalalalalalllllala!

You don't like nachos? Get out of our forums you monster.

Don't fall for it Flossie! The nachos are the "bait".

You don't like nachos? Get out of our forums you monster.
    It is not the nachos that worry me, it is what you are doing with the duct tape that makes me cringe.

Quote Originally Posted by Akumetsu View Post
    Thanks for the warning Akumetsu, I shall take heed.

Quote Originally Posted by Akumetsu View Post
    Don't listen to whoever this person is, they are trespassing here.

Don't listen to whoever this person is, they are trespassing here.
    All are welcome here as long as they display proper decorum.

No they aren't, it has to be cleared by the high council. You are only a mod.

Hunny bunny dearest sweetie pie, this is my lounge, I decide who is persona non grata here. Besides I am a goddess, do you think I have a council that tells me what to do? Tsk Tsk.

You just got here. You're still on probation in this lounge. Too early to claim its yours. I pee on the dishes around here.

You just got here. You're still on probation in this lounge. Too early to claim its yours. I pee on the dishes around here.
    LOL, I built this lounge, 'nuff said.

The only dishes you pee on are your dishes...there is a reason that 'kitchen' is in a stall in the men's room.

Note to all who come, never ever eat anything from Blazin's kitchen, if he offers to fix food for you, just say no.

Just an fyi, my first complete server was s4r1.

Son of a..... I was wondering why there was a urinal in the kitchen. I assumed it was an elaborate attempt to keep me from using the sink. Also, I don't make food, that's what women and drive thrus are for

Can we normal people have our own lounge?
    Quote Originally Posted by Kurtz View Post
    We learnt ... from [Kimmie]!
    Quote Originally Posted by FA Belladonna View Post
    Kurtz, the horse is dead, please stop beating it.

Son of a..... I was wondering why there was a urinal in the kitchen. I assumed it was an elaborate attempt to keep me from using the sink. Also, I don't make food, that's what women and drive thrus are for

Quote Originally Posted by ECH0 View Post
    Can we normal people have our own lounge?
    As long as Blazin has his own restroom *** kitchen facility, the lounge and other facilities are safe for regular folk.

Ech0 isn't normal, needs a padded room

Ech0 isn't normal, needs a padded room

Hush you! That is where he is, but since he thinks he is free, he is being good and only offering me poisoned tea.

Who can blame him, I heard you are planning on killing him fast in the next round of mafia you guys play. Wait, was that a secret?

Who can blame him, I heard you are planning on killing him fast in the next round of mafia you guys play. Wait, was that a secret?
    pfft that is a given, no secret at all.

This thread needs more nudity.

This thread needs more nudity.
    The flower will be nude again after the holidays when the temperatures warm up.

Dude... That's my plan for the next round of mafia too.

Quote Originally Posted by ECH0 View Post
    Dude... That's my plan for the next round of mafia too.
    Being a nakee flower?

Sure.

Since just about anything goes in this lounge, I wanted to post two things.

1. Merry Christmas.
    2. I was not aware the Travian Wallpaper contest was still going on until I was told yesterday. I want to make a shameless plug for one of my fellow Funtards. You have to have a Facebook account to vote.

My shameless plug link opens to the one I am personally supporting. But all three finalists are there - including one that is a little more risque that Blazin might like :O

http://www.facebook.com/#!/photo.php...type=1&theater
    S4R1: PT0044 (cleared & chiefed Aatira's for her; http://travilog.org.ua/en/1317177/2f...e990a6d438dba0); S4R2: PT0044/Silence WW hit lost (destroyed main, rally and wall for fun); S4R3: Dummyaccount; S4R4: Farmers Market. WW hit http://travian-reports.net/us/report/14594907f26; S4R5: TheRealSilence; S4R6 Silent Ranger and S4R7 Silence.
    Guest appearances made on S2, S3X, S5X and S7 over the years.
    [3:21:31 PM] Mondrian: one thing that is funny
    [3:21:50 PM] Mondrian: you and kage did more damage to us than ALL of GNA
    [12/4/2011 9:36:26 AM] Mondrian: silence was the mastermind there

Glad you posted this, Silence. I ran right over and voted!
    S5R7(AE) - Pink Panther/JOY
    USxR24 - fireball/DKR

Quote Originally Posted by Silence View Post
    Since just about anything goes in this lounge, I wanted to post two things.

1. Merry Christmas.
    2. I was not aware the Travian Wallpaper contest was still going on until I was told yesterday. I want to make a shameless plug for one of my fellow Funtards. You have to have a Facebook account to vote.

My shameless plug link opens to the one I am personally supporting. But all three finalists are there - including one that is a little more risque that Blazin might like :O

http://www.facebook.com/#!/photo.php...type=1&theater
    Needs moar tittie.

Banned.

Ohaider

Hi, I run a clean establishment here. We disinfect Blazin daily.

Banned.

I hope so, he has caused me enough trouble, and itching

Quote Originally Posted by therealwebber View Post
    I hope so, he has caused me enough trouble, and itching
    Um....we better disinfect you too.

That itching is called the crabs, you will never have to worry about being alone.

**looks at flossie, rips a flower out of its pot. -smiles innocently- eats the flower**

**looks at flossie, rips a flower out of its pot. -smiles innocently- eats the flower**
    **shakes head and mutters to no one in pacticular** It gets him to eat his veggies...

Banned.

Veggies will help with the crabs