Thread: The US Death Star

Default The US Death Star

You know you want it!

http://www.policymic.com/articles/20...ath-star-today

Quote Originally Posted by Article
    uild a DS-1 Orbital Battle Station, better known as a Death Star.

I know what you’re thinking, and it’s perfectly understandable. Death Stars have a bad reputation — it’s completely undeserved. That’s why nearly 20,000 Americans have signed a petition at WhiteHouse.gov asking for the Obama administration to actually build one.

“By focusing our defense resources into a space-superiority platform and weapon system such as a Death Star, the government can spur job creation in the fields of construction, engineering, space exploration, and more, and strengthen our national defense,” reads the petition.
    Sign it!

USS* Death Star

One Death Star to rule them all,
    one Death Star to find them,
    One Death Star to bring them all
    And in the darkness bind them.
    And now I'll tell you what's against us, an art that's lived for centuries. Go through the years and you will find what's blackened all of history. Against us is the law with its immensity of strength and power - against us is the law! Police know how to make a man a guilty or an innocent. Against us is the power of police! The shameless lies that men have told will ever more be paid in gold - against us is the power of the gold! Against us is racial hatred and the simple fact that we are poor.
    - The Ballad of Sacco and Vanzetti, Joan Baez

Considering we are vehemently opposed to war and death, I think it should be named the USS Police-Action Star, you know, because it sounds more cute and cuddly.
    Roses are red; violets are blue. I shagged your girl; maybe tomorrow you can to.

It is time to stop pretending...

It is time for America to stand up and show our true colors...

It is time for America to crush the other nations of the world in our velvet-lined iron glove of tyranny!
    TCG says... sign your -Rep, cowards. I don't -Rep people just because they -Rep me.
    The Dinosaur says: (img)Image removed (/img) http://i749.photobucket.com/albums/x...eSignature.png

Quote Originally Posted by Meherrin View Post
    One Death Star to rule them all,
    one Death Star to find them,
    One Death Star to bring them all
    And in the darkness bind them blow them and their planet up.
    Fixed that for you.

I wonder if Obama actually reads the petitions there... I imagine him sitting in the oval office, smoking a joint, and asking someone that actually knows what they are doing if he can really approve it.

Quote Originally Posted by Ms. Evil View Post
    I wonder if Obama actually reads the petitions there... I imagine him sitting in the oval office, smoking a joint, and asking someone that actually knows what they are doing if he can really approve it.
    This x1000. Best thing I've read all night.

I signed the petition already, so I can't contribute further, though I tried spreading the word. Only a day left, now... Come on, 'Murica!

DubYah would have built it. From a shecret bunker with laser guided drink dispensers and all night Yatzee parties.
    Roses are red; violets are blue. I shagged your girl; maybe tomorrow you can to.

Quote Originally Posted by Chumpanzie View Post
    DubYah would have built it. From a shecret bunker with laser guided drink dispensers and all night Yatzee parties.
    He would have wanted a coke fountain too.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jono View Post
    Eb0l is the alpha and the omega
    The eternal pumpkin queen, and mother of gerbils
    So it was written and so it must forever be

This will either put us in more debt, or create more jobs.
    I'm in! Spaaaaaaacccceeeee...
    If there is a God, He must really love stupid people. Look how many He made.