Thread: Server Awards

Default Server Awards

Hello all,

First of I want to say congratulations to everyone on the server a great game by all

Something we do at the end of a UK server in UK are the 'Server awards', not sure if you do anything similar, so apologies if I'm stepping on toes here.

I'll go first, these are who my awards go to... (reply with yours)

-Player Awards-

Best Offensive: Darth Raider.. the stats speak for themselves… Although I was impressed with X-men
    Best Defensive: Black Amber & Red Bellona
    Best Raider: Darth Raider… it's all the in the name…
    Best Leader: All Angels Leadership, although bonus points to Graculus many fingers in many pies...
    Best Simmer: Bwhansen
    Most overrated: DOS
    Most underrated: Nemesis, They took a pounding from us and kept going. A special mention to TNB for getting their WW to 81 or was it 82 before we hit, done well considering the odds. A super special mention to the Angel's defenders too, not in the lime light as much, but just as key as the off players
    Best overall: All of Angels.. Great work all.

-Moments-

Best Attack: Foulwerewolf, Geomatrix and Flyingpython WW hit
    Best Defence: Erm, too many to mention.. but the day I lost my hammer at x-men seems to stick out for me, there are probably better ones out there, but hey its my list :P Red Bellona's hammer, Huron arti vill, 2 evil 1z, Gio, spring to mind too.
    Most influential: Angels coming to this server
    Stupidest: ASA coming to this server
    Funniest: DOS Failing part very quickly

-Alliances-

Best Alliance: Angels and D-Angels (we one and the same)
    Worst Alliance: ASA

==========

Thanks again all

neuro
    Last edited by neuro; 12-16-2012 at 03:32 AM.

BEST LOOKING AND SEXIEST PLAYER ON THE SERVER:

INSURGENTS

Happy Holidays MF'ers

BEST SIDE KICK:

EL GUAPO

I taught him almost everything he knows so it was nice to see him do so well this server. He's still got a few things to learn, but thats why he's like robin and I am batman. The dark knight rises batman not the one in tights. He's also a HUGE Michael Buble fan, but who isn't? So this one is for him.

-Player Awards-

Best Offensive: Il Repute (smashed capital after capital), Vigilante (smashed capitals, chiefed army villages etc), X-Men (caused angels the most trouble)
    Best Defensive: Black Amber, Spl00ge, Solilia
    Best Raider: tox (constant raiding since first week), 2 evil 1z, RIP (both raided a lot of ressources in the end)
    Best Leader: Whole Angels Leader Team
    Best Simmer: hmmzzz (huge effort to sim these many 15c and fortunately they also know how to sim troops)
    Most underrated: Nemesis, TNB
    Best overall: Ill Repute (Great Attacker, WW Holder, Great Wing Leader)

-Moments-

Best Attack: Foulwerewolf's Small Trainer Steal (smart and well prepared attack)
    Best Defence: i was pretty impressed when we got nearly 150k defence in our capital with just a 5 hour notice during the night (when most angels havent been online)
    Stupidest: All People not building enough rams
    Funniest: El Guapos Message to Graculus before his army village has been chiefed

-Alliances-

Best Alliance: Angels/D-Angels
    Last edited by Traumtänzer; 12-16-2012 at 07:24 PM.
    » uk3 tobes EGH Round 2 uk3 sebot EGH Round 4 us3 Darth Raider Round 5 «

Quote Originally Posted by neuro View Post
    Best Simmer: Bwhansen
    I don't think anybody ever attack him, and he never did help anybody else. Can't sim better than that
    s3r1 taothao AeM Top raider
    s3r2 taothao/Beansi Nemesis Top raider
    Only interested in LOLcat, all other cats will be neuter.

At last, someone give a reason for de-repping me
    Oh noez! Someone anonymously derepped me! You're a coward!! .... get a new line already. Dereps can be anonymous and no amount of complaining will change that. Have a nice day.
    Proof here-Thanks to Beansi-My AWESOME DUAL! Pre-arti servers
    started 3 months late on my 1st server ever

Quote Originally Posted by taothao View Post
    I don't think anybody ever attack him, and he never did help anybody else. Can't sim better than that
    Tbh, I'm cheating here a bit and was going by stats, which is propbably totally incorrect!
    Last edited by neuro; 12-16-2012 at 11:29 AM.

I think tao was agreeing with you about Bwhansen

-Player Awards-

Best Offensive: Apart from Darth Raider, I would like to add Vigilante & Y0rick from Angels and X-men from the others
    Best Defensive: Black Amber for organisation and solilia for Angels. I am going to say Egor for the others on the basis that if what he says is true about spending 7 hours pouring over the parsed attacks to work out reals - then man that is some serious work. Mind you, didn't seem to get defence to many of them lol
    Best Raider: RIP
    Best Leader: Red Bellona / Graculus for Angels. roothluss for the others for sorting out a turnaround in Nemesis fortunes
    Best Simmer: Alun - what did he do by the way? never saw an attack from them. Was he a big def player??
    Most overrated: DOS. They offered so much and then left.
    Most underrated: All defence players. Don't get the glory of the attackers but without them the glory men are stuffed. TNB also for getting their WW together. Who would have thought it.
    Best overall: Ill Repute - winner of our era and great attacker / defender too.

-Moments-

Best Attack: Kingscape EGH hammer cheifing
    Best Defence: X-Men hammer defence was good.
    Most influential: Our first set of attacks on DOS and their subsequent deletion.
    Stupidest: ASA claims of excellence.
    Funniest: Finding out ASA had a Facebook account.

-Alliances-

Best Alliance: Angels / D-Angels
    Last edited by Magnus.; 12-16-2012 at 02:01 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by taothao View Post
    http://travian-reports.net/us/report...16,2009197a79a

2 cap hits from earlier in server, both 8 same second waves
    Uk hall of fame

http://forum.travian.co.uk/showthrea...2011-Apr-2012) = Uncle fester(gaul)

<HATE UK1> (3.6 server)

<US3 Angels>

http://travian-reports.net/us/report/2008375d409

Quote Originally Posted by Magnus. View Post

Best Attack: Kingscape EGH hammer cheifing
    You had sent a same second multi-village (chiefing) attack to Puppies' non-cap, and we all thought it was the real. Until Egor, Yomamma and I parsed the attacks and it was obvious you were going to Kingscape's non-cap EGH village. Obvious. We asked TRT to defend it. They defended Kingscape's capital instead. Why? I don't know. The mind boggles. We also parsed the reals to Shiloh and it was decided we'd defend elsewhere and her village that you thought was a hammer village got chiefed. You guys launch in sloppy patterns and sadly we frequently knew where you were going, but had no troops to meet you.
    The week prior you sent chiefing waves to Mummy Rot, but she inserted a residence build in between waves. Kudos for that.
    s8r1 The_Goat R&F
    s3r3 rawhide First EGH
    s2r4 peacemaker (sim account)
    s3r4 hazzard big bada boom
    s3r5 worthy cause Quit Like a *****

Quote Originally Posted by slightly buzzed View Post
    You had sent a same second multi-village (chiefing) attack to Puppies' non-cap, and we all thought it was the real. Until Egor, Yomamma and I parsed the attacks and it was obvious you were going to Kingscape's non-cap EGH village. Obvious. We asked TRT to defend it. They defended Kingscape's capital instead. Why? I don't know. The mind boggles. We also parsed the reals to Shiloh and it was decided we'd defend elsewhere and her village that you thought was a hammer village got chiefed. You guys launch in sloppy patterns and sadly we frequently knew where you were going, but had no troops to meet you.
    However it went it was the best for us as it took out one of your largest egh.

-Player Awards-

Best Offensive: darth raider and xmen
    Best Defensive: blackamber, solilia and splooge
    Best Raider: darth raider, Rip and 2 evil 1z
    Best Leader: Magnus and Graculus
    Best Simmer: teamtakedown
    Most overrated: Alun (we should have pulled that account apart, close to us, etc)
    Most underrated: don't think anyone got under-rated all server
    Best overall: Graculus

-Moments-

Best Attack: some of the darth raider attacks were the best this server, especially when someone leaves over 5k catas in an oasis, bye bye endgame plans
    Best Defence: Xmen stopping our and Neuro's chiefing attempt, big hammers went bye bye, or Ravens attack at our cap, last horrah from nemesis before that war petered out, or what papasang i think got in to stop itz sierra 117's follow home
    Most influential: The NE's decision to pull itself apart and leave not as equipped for endgame
    Stupidest: the decision for all other allies not to gang up on angels from the start and see us as noobs during the early stages of the server.
    Funniest: a certain player from the NE ranting and swearing and getting on like mad person to one of our players over some fakes

-Alliances-

Best Alliance: Angels and D Angels
    Uk hall of fame

http://forum.travian.co.uk/showthrea...2011-Apr-2012) = Uncle fester(gaul)

<HATE UK1> (3.6 server)

<US3 Angels>

http://travian-reports.net/us/report/2008375d409

Quote Originally Posted by leem101 View Post
    Funniest: a certain player from the NE ranting and swearing and getting on like mad person to one of our players over some fakes
    Do you mean this one (italic words have been amended - I am sure you can guess what they were originally)

Listen you stupid son of a beach.
    You want to find out why people don't like me you're about to.
    I had thought you had some damn sense.
    But to let yourself get suckered by Rawhide and trhat pack of liars tells me you don't have the brains God gave a gopher.
    Attacking is cool- it's a war game.
    But attacking because that manipulative coward suckered you is not.
    Congratulations you dumb son of a beach. You knew he was a liar and you believed him.
    What kind of idiot does it make you?
    Got a bridge over your way for sale.
    I't's only a couple million pounds.
    Dumbeyes. So attack me- see if I give a flying frack
    Last edited by Magnus.; 12-16-2012 at 07:32 PM.

I am going to say Egor for the others on the basis that if what he says is true about spending 7 hours pouring over the parsed attacks to work out reals - then man that is some serious work. Mind you, didn't seem to get defence to many of them lol
    That is 100% true. The UNEND defense team had many long nights, some easily longer than 7 hours. They did a great job, and were pretty good figuring out reals. UNEND just didn't have the defense or the player response to cover everyone, and sometimes we just had to cut our losses and defend what was most strategic. Just speaking about my account, we knew a couple of times there were hammers going to my cap, but either I or the defense team would decide it would be best not to defend because of the strategic reasons. The cap of a defender isn't as big of a priority as the hammer capitals, without an effective cap I could still pump out a couple thousand spears a day and ship them where they were needed. I can't ever remember my cap tiles being above 15, they got hit so many times, but you take it on the chin, snipe where you can, and rebuild. But kudos to Egor, Joe, Belle, and the defense team for all your long hours and hard work. We had people coming after us all round, but you never quit on the team. It was a fun round, and I'm glad to have helped out the little I did.

What could you possibly be doing in that 7 hours of looking at attacks that you couldn't figure out in the first 5 minutes?

Quote Originally Posted by Sith View Post
    What could you possibly be doing in that 7 hours of looking at attacks that you couldn't figure out in the first 5 minutes?
    Do you know what "parsing attacks" means? I think you don't.
    Nemesis.
    s8r1 The_Goat R&F
    s3r3 rawhide First EGH

Nemesis.
    We parsed attacks as well; We kept going with it; once new ones were added; we changed it. Normally there was time to withdraw and resend troops, or cancel defense calls one place, and send them to another. Basically, it was us keep checking in on the spreadsheet members plugged information into. One didn't look at it for more then a half hour at a time though.
    Retired as of 10/13/14 after 7 and a half years of playing. Good luck to those who continue to play.
    us2; Round 6 - Adjudicator (Getter) (BACON) (Lost)
    us3; Round 2 - stevo (Getter) (QoD) (Lost)
    us3; Round 3 - stemem (Getter) (SI) (Won)
    us3; Round 4 - BliZZarD (Getter) (Delicious) (lost)
    us3; Round 5 - Ice Lillies (Getter) (DoS) (Semper DoS)
    us3; Round 7 - Revolt (Getter) (SI) (Won)
    us8; Round 1 - Heavenly Wrath (Getter) (TNT) (won)
    com3; Round ? - General Mills (Getter) (ReD DoS/TWD) (Lost)

Nemesis.
    You going to answer my question? I'd love more insight into your analysis techniques since you did so well.

My two pence as below:

-Player Awards-

Best Offensive: Ill Repute for cap bashing, Darth Raider for follow homes
    Best Defensive: Black Amber
    Best Raider: RIP for numbers, Suricat for doing it solo!
    Best Leader: Angels Leadership
    Best Simmer: TeamTakeDown
    Most underrated: TNB - for a strong effort. WBW - fighting Nemesis with only a handful of players.
    Best overall: Angels

-Moments-

Best Attack: Darth Raider / The Golden Lion taking George Weasleys large confusion. Allowing the rest of Angels hammers to pile into his account effectivley.
    Best Defence: Ill Repute's World Wonder
    Most influential: Magnus
    Stupidest: NE break down
    Funniest: Squabbling between NE (Which is still continuing all over the forum now!)

-Alliances-

Best Alliance: Angels
    Worst Alliance: TNT - the entire alliance banned!?

Quote Originally Posted by Foulwerewolf View Post
    Worst Alliance: TNT - the entire alliance banned!?
    LOL. that made me smile

Please explain. The great extent of your knowledge and gaming ability is so evident in your grand win. You must have great esoteric knowledge about this "parsing" thing. I'm sure you could teach Magnus much.
    Quote Originally Posted by Yo_Vanilla_Ice View Post
    Hereon every time I use the word "I" in reference to last server it really means Lanie plus tons of others of which I was fortunate to be added in ... in very small, very fine, print on a back page.

I suck.
    US3 R4 woad (GOB) - won
    US3 R5 Illuminati (DOS) - lost
    USX R12 Trace Element (NWO) - lost
    US6 R5 Tippy (THC)
    US2 R6 Marmalade (Fear) - won

Magnus I enjoyed getting to know you. I would come play with you and your team anytime. As for Kwtrsn we had our WW lvl'd and rebuilt it to 68. Our small group did great. As for supporting RT I am unaware of any res or troops going to RT I know MInka went to RT so she could transfer plans and not stop building but that was all I was aware of. As for UNE we never supported them.NEVER. As for some other UNE players (Collin,Shiloh and a few others) I have nothing but good things to say about them. As a matter of fact I am on another server with many of them on our team....

This server was ruined from the start. DoS went to UNE numerous times to lock the quad but failed, After the first attempt of negotiations we should have just rolled over them and we didn't so shame on us the NE was ours to have and we failed. I think this late game....Well after game bickering is pointless we all know what happened and nothing will change that. I as a DOS leader will take the blame for the NE not coming together I did not have the foresight to see Egor,Imad and Belle had no intention of teaming up with us to unify the NE. And as for Egor's comment(skype convo) about following us (KoN)to another server to "ruin our game" bring it you thought the Angels were bad ***'s. I am on s2 and very easy to find.... Egor your open threats have me shaking and scared...goawai and stfu

Looking back on this server is I have met some great players (RH,Magnus,Slip,HT, and well all of the Angels) and look forward to playing with you all on another server.
    Last edited by brian97735; 12-17-2012 at 02:03 PM. Reason: had to address Egor

-Player Awards-

Best Offensive: Darth and X-men, though I would think we were pretty pesky as well, just not the same firepower as those two behemoths :P
    Best Defensive: Though they deleted, I believe Trouble needs a mention here. She split 5k+ cats in about a 24-48 hours span.
    Best Raider: RIP and us. Had some intense top raiding battles towards the end there :P
    Best Leader: Magnus, his team had a goal and he kept them all on pace for that.
    Best Simmer: TeamTakedown...top in villages AND built a large hammer. Nicely done.
    Most overrated: Nemesis. Yeah DOS deleted, but Nemesis is supposed to be the "bad mamma jammas" of s3 and they had to ally with Angels bc they got beat so badly early on. Rolling over is never something I thought I would see out of Nemesis, sucks too bc the real group of Nemesis I've played against in the past could have given Angels a run.
    Most underrated: I'm going to be selfish and give this to our personal anvil, dwimmerlaik. He left his capital completely open several times for us and others and never second guessed helping others over himself. True team player.
    Best overall: So many names belong here IMO, but you have to give it to the WW winner Ill Repute.

-Moments-

Best Attack: Hard to choose here, but based on general knowledge, Matt Paxton has some incredible arti grabs early on.
    Best Defence: Well two come to mind here for me. A group of "rogue" angels deciding to try to come steal our speed arti and demolish our (At the time) ghost village was not only funny for me to watch fail at my walls, it was even funnier listening to the half-a**ed explanations from Angels leaders(Magnus and I later made up, and that SHOULD have been the turning point allowing DOS,UNE and PHN to join together...but it didn't). The other one is a two-parter: RIP and 2 evil 1z Final stands were awesome. So many dead troops, so many whacked villages, I don't think anyone could be unhappy watching those two messes of incredible pixel death lol.
    Most influential: Magnus, his political campaign on his flanks allowed his alliance to fight one enemy at a time.
    Stupidest: To me, the first two talks between DOS and UNE were the most ego and pride filled nonsense I think I've ever seen.
    Funniest: YES, the ASA Facebook account was amazing lol. Watching cats land and having the Cranny make them random was also quite enjoyable, especially the ones aimed for a residence lol.

-Alliances-

Best Alliance: The Angels, they won.
    Worst Alliance: ASA for sure.
    Last edited by Oppo!; 12-17-2012 at 02:43 PM.
    Various .comx's with PFF and Dacia
    s1r2- PBnJ- Edge
    s2r2- dseay(for end game)- BAMerang
    s3r1- Oppo - Unity s3r2- Cross32 - UEF
    s3r3- TORTure -ØUTSIDEs3r5- 2 Evil 1z-PHN
    s6 Who_I_Be - Dark
    s5r4- KTB - VLR s5r5(I think?)- Icky- IMT
    Current
    com3- Oppo Jr- TWD

Quote Originally Posted by Oh Geez! View Post
    Please explain.
    please, dont! =))

Quote Originally Posted by Oh Geez! View Post
    Please explain. The great extent of your knowledge and gaming ability is so evident in your grand win. You must have great esoteric knowledge about this "parsing" thing. I'm sure you could teach Magnus much.
    (blah blah blah. Deleted our trade secrets)
    Last edited by slightly buzzed; 12-17-2012 at 08:41 PM.
    s8r1 The_Goat R&F
    s3r3 rawhide First EGH

I think that everyone that plays a server contributes in their own right and whilst not everyone can be a big hitter or have a dramatic impact on the game and it’s direction all deserve an acknowledgement of their efforts
    Impan UK3 2011Weevil US3 2012

I'm not doing a full list, but I have to give a special mention to X-Men for deeply vexing the Angels defence team time after time & managing to steal a lot of artifacts from us.