Thread: Things people once said.....

Default Things people once said.....

I am going to issue a health warning on this thread. Do not read this post any further if you don't have a sense of humour and will get upset by a little fun. You have got to have a sense of humour in this game. So please take this in the spirit it is intended.

First up is - who are these Angels?......

Quote Originally Posted by Burgandy View Post
    Who are the Angels and Dark Angels? Did I miss something? *Yawns*
    Quote Originally Posted by Synomin View Post
    Apparently we didn't notice their little alliance fast enough and coat them with recognition.

I heard they are full of Lions, Tigers, and Bears OH MY!!

Hold MEH
    Quote Originally Posted by Burgandy View Post
    Syn! Im skeered! Send me reins! Please!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Haunted_Traveller View Post
    It was nice of them to all form an alliance... Kind of like a raid list in t4... just go down the list
    So hopefully you all know who we are now, know that you will need reins when we come visiting and that we are not a farm list. Really HT, a farm list of all things.

-------------------------------------------------

Second up is the "prophecy" from taothao

Quote Originally Posted by taothao View Post
    Point is: Angels is super dope !!! We are all going to roll over and hand you the server on a silver platter.
    How did taothao know that that is what a lot of people were gong to do :P

The "We got it all wrong - PHN will kick our butts" debate.

Quote Originally Posted by Dire Wolg View Post
    Well seems Angels tactics of secret deals is really going to bite them in the butt,,, PHN has simmed up some monster end game hammers while Angels continue to loose theirs I was rolling laughing in our skype room when angels declared war on DoS to save Unend who were getting smashed,,

I wish i could see this through but have to go what a boring server this was queing troops and I dont get to see the final ROFLOL on Angels when it is all over,,

cheers mates
    Hmmmm. Still waiting for my butt to be bitten.

--------------------------------------------------

Now what is that winning formula again?

Quote Originally Posted by Yo_Vanilla_Ice View Post
    The secret to their success beefy, is more pop and less hammer.
    Quote Originally Posted by beefy View Post
    Though it does add to my idea that you guys are nothing but pop ******. I guess you think that a bunch of embassies and getting attack points through wiping your hammers with n00b attacks will scare everyone into thinking you're too good and let you win.
    But I guess this is all irrelevant since it seems your strategy is to have the highest pop accounts and a bunch of attack points with no armies left and hope people are just too scared of the numbers to mess with you.
    Keep on 'winning' by splatting for attack points. We'll keep on winning by doing damage.
    I think we will stick to our ways rather than yours.

The Angels v DOS war and the Angels haven't fought anyone any good before thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Gallivanter View Post
    Nemesis didn't fight back, DOS will. Lets see how Angels respond to a little pressure.
    Considering DOS has more than twice the D points, I'd say we already have dealt with pressure.

Angels, with 1/2 our D points, simply hasn't met an opponent that fights back.
    I remember this one time, 3 servers ago, where we beat down everyone!!

I'm talking about this server. You have not faced a real resistence yet. Unless you guys have figured out a way to transport accounts across servers talking about previous ones is for the birds.
    We didn't get much of an opportunity to receive the fabled DOS pressure or hear more from this player on how we were in trouble.
    Last edited by Magnus.; 12-16-2012 at 07:34 PM.

first class comedy there
    Uk hall of fame

http://forum.travian.co.uk/showthrea...2011-Apr-2012) = Uncle fester(gaul)

<HATE UK1> (3.6 server)

<US3 Angels>

http://travian-reports.net/us/report/2008375d409

Villager

I think that many of us remember fondly the early days of this server
    It was great realising that this server hadnt a clue who or what we are and reading all the nonsense

Quote Originally Posted by Magnus. View Post
    Now what is that winning formula again?
    1. Have silent agreements in all quads...while singing deny, deny, deny.

2. Orchestrating a server-wide gangbang vs the only group that would have been capable of bringing your members any real fun during the round. (while using that ole UNEND meatshield to your best advantage)

3. Complain about the lack of competition for the last 1/3 of the server.

You've got a heckuva player base, but from all the reading I've seen your larger scale political planning resulted in a yearlong snoozer for them.
    s8r1 The_Goat R&F
    s3r3 rawhide First EGH #1 attacker, #3 raider Nemesis, we lost
    s2r4 peacemaker (sim account) Tcats, we lost
    s3r4 hazzard big bada boom GOB, we won
    s3r5 worthy cause (deleted) DOS
    s2r?? Deus ex machina, FEAR
    .com3 TWD "Blaming Ferris and Nominating Flowerpower for leadership"

Quote Originally Posted by Chumpanzie View Post
    I am totally going to keel you all when my awesome army arrives..

from all the reading I've seen your larger scale political planning resulted in a yearlong snoozer for them.
    Magnus certainly used the server at will politically. From my viewpoint, its hard to say whether it's because of Magnus's ability in strategic diplomacy or simply because of how PHN and INERT seemed to fall over themselves trying to find a way to not have to fight with Angels and being foolish enough to believe any NAP, official or otherwise would persist the entire server. I think we'd have to see how he works in a more balanced and less inept setting to determine the true extent of his abilities. Regardless, I can't imagine a much more boring server for Angels. This server was a complete dog from any perspective, I would think. Although winning does tend to ease the pain for them, I'm sure.
    Hereon every time I use the word "I" in reference to last server it really means Lanie plus tons of others of which I was fortunate to be added in ... in very small, very fine, print on a back page.

I suck.
    US3 R4 woad (GOB) - won
    US3 R5 Illuminati (DOS) - lost
    USX R12 Trace Element (NWO) - lost
    US6 R5 Tippy (THC)
    US2 R6 Marmalade (Fear) - won

1. Have silent agreements in all quads...while singing deny, deny, deny.

2. Orchestrating a server-wide gangbang vs the only group that would have been capable of bringing your members any real fun during the round. (while using that ole UNEND meatshield to your best advantage)

3. Complain about the lack of competition for the last 1/3 of the server.

You've got a heckuva player base, but from all the reading I've seen your larger scale political planning resulted in a yearlong snoozer for them.
    Thanks for degrading any legitimate complaints by posting here.

On to the real thing. Nice spin saying it's all in humor when you are cashing in on "I told you so's." Like I was told when I was ten years old, no one likes a sore winner.

Truly, a great win by Angels. I do like the way they played by always attacking, yet having the anvils to back it up. However, press random quad next time like I did and see if you can make 11th on offense and 10th on defense without holding or hitting a WW. As I said long ago, we all did the "drop in one quad" like 3 servers ago. It's too easy.
    S2R3 - Cuchullain - dual
    This BR needs moar ramz - http://travian-reports.net/us/report/397659d59d7
    S3R5 - 50% of the Tox account, solo first and last month
    S5 - Huffy account since 12/2012

so we should drop in all the quads next time, have 4 wings?
    Uk hall of fame

<HATE UK1> (3.6 server)

<US3 Angels>

Quote Originally Posted by leem101 View Post
    so we should drop in all the quads next time, have 4 wings?
    No, man up. Go solo. After 135 posts and 1 green dot I don't expect you to have a good post on the subject.
    S2R3 - Cuchullain - dual
    This BR needs moar ramz - http://travian-reports.net/us/report/397659d59d7
    S3R5 - 50% of the Tox account, solo first and last month
    S5 - Huffy account since 12/2012

I started my forum account purely for the purpose of trolling INERT and yet I have more green dots than that. I should have a long bar of red. I AM a failure.
    Hereon every time I use the word "I" in reference to last server it really means Lanie plus tons of others of which I was fortunate to be added in ... in very small, very fine, print on a back page.

I suck.
    US3 R4 woad (GOB) - won
    US6 R5 Tippy (THC)

13 red dots and 8 or 9 green dots, mostly people just trolling me though, and to be fair I have lost a server leading an alliance against angels, and I went into that server knowing nobody
    Uk hall of fame

<HATE UK1> (3.6 server)

<US3 Angels>

I am going to issue a health warning on this thread.

First up is - who are these Angels?......
    So hopefully you all know who we are now, know that you will need reins when we come visiting and that we are not a farm list. Really HT, a farm list of all things.

Okay, so not all early forum banter proves correct...

Quote Originally Posted by Oh Geez! View Post
    Magnus certainly used the server at will politically. From my viewpoint, its hard to say whether it's because of Magnus's ability in strategic diplomacy or simply because of how PHN and INERT seemed to fall over themselves trying to find a way to not have to fight with Angels and being foolish enough to believe any NAP, official or otherwise would persist the entire server. I think we'd have to see how he works in a more balanced and less inept setting to determine the true extent of his abilities. Regardless, I can't imagine a much more boring server for Angels. This server was a complete dog from any perspective, I would think. Although winning does tend to ease the pain for them, I'm sure.
    This is how it happened from my perspective.

We were the new guys over here and had no idea who anyone was. If the server had united at the outset against us then it would have been extremely difficult for us so we had to keep everyone apart. There was a lot of jingoism early on in the forums that increased fears that the whole server would be against us.

We were told that DOS and nemesis had worked together previously and had an agreement to help each other again. So there we were - new boys, viewed as the brit invaders and with two strong alliances in the East who we thought to be allies. If UNEND and DOS had joined together as well we would have had the whole eastern half unified and pointing against us.

It was at this stage that PHN starting talking to us. They had no love for the others, so I found out, and were keen to work with us in a silent capacity. They stated they wanted to have fun in their quad and elsewhere and did not want a WW. This suited us. It meant we could concentrate on the Eastern problem as they would be our endgame opposition. Before anyone shouts up "we were right magnus had a deal all along" my reply to you is, we were never accused of having a deal with PHN. I was happy to continue this through to server end but some actions from some Angels players resulted in escalation / mistrust and then finally war.

At the same time we had a stroke of luck in that DOS were harassing our player Runningwolf and a few of his UNEND neighbours - RIP being the main one. They struck up a relationship where they helped each other. I got introduced as well to UNEND through RIP. RIP was very bullish and kept saying that he would never work with DOS. I never discouraged this. Hell, why would I. We didn't want a DOS / UNEND / NEMESIS get together. So whilst we never agreed with UNEND to work together, I made sure that none of our players attacked them. They wouldn't anyway as the NE / SW travel time would deter most attackers.

You might not be aware but there was a strong movement within UNEND to join up with DOS and they were within a hairbreadth of doing so. At this time I was asked whether we had any intentions of hitting UNEND and I told them no, we were fighting nemesis and we didn't care too much for DOS. I never said we would work together and so there was no working together deal that has been mentioned. I always believed they would eventually get together. You can't have endgame ambitions and fight all server in your own quad.

In the meantime this allowed us to pummel nemesis. Nemesis felt sore because DOS never came to their aid and spoke to us when they were on the brink. We were ready to move on the NE next and so called time on the nemesis attacks. Still surprised that DOS and UNEND had not got together we made a move on DOS. The rest is history so they say, apart to say that nemesis would have preferred to have not got involved in endgame at all rather than assist DOS after what they saw as betrayal by them in not coming to their aid.

Is this skillful diplomacy? I am not sure. More a case of taking advantage of situations as they present themselves. But lets be clear, you cannot succeed in this game without successful diplomacy.
    Last edited by Magnus.; 12-17-2012 at 01:04 AM.

we were never accused of having a deal with PHN.
    Perhaps not in the forums, but RH was quite certain of a deal and made his thoughts about it known to DOS players. The lack of attacks from Angels on PHN was glaring, needless to say. And frankly, a deal with PHN is what we would have expected anyhow. Angels so far outpaced the server, it was all too obvious of their need to keep the server from uniting. The refusal of the rest of the server to work together was surprising to me though. As far as Nem goes, they actually had the same mindset as RH as to at what point alliances from other quads should overtly work together. They only changed it once they started getting thrashed. Rawhide was convinced that if DOS and Nem officially combined, that that would have the effect of uniting the server against DOS and Nem. Considering the dogpile that occurred later, he was obviously correct. But it was a no win either way IMO.

One of my anvils was in Nemesis. I noticed that Angels had become very sloppy in their attacks on Nemesis, often not bothering to send fakes, and talked to a couple of leaders about reining them. I felt we could have several very easy hammer kills of Angels players. My ideas weren't used, unfortunately. I think this was a huge squandering of a golden opportunity by DOS.
    Last edited by Oh Geez!; 12-17-2012 at 01:10 AM.

I suck.
    US3 R4 woad (GOB) - won
    US6 R5 Tippy (THC)

It was a well played politic game by angels. After the first few attacks from you on nemesis, it was a red flag that we didn't have the defense that we need to stop you guys. Moondah, Syn, AR tried to make deals with DOS and PHN, but it pretty much all came back empty. I'm sure somewhere along the line, they were warned that "Once angels are done with us, they will move on to you guys. Not helping us mean you are going to be in the same fate in a few months." Well, we know how the rest of this story goes.

And we tried to get a combo attack of PHN and Nemesis against Angels, but PHN refused. I guess it was their way to tell us they were working Angels without blatantly shouting it out.
    s3r1 taothao AeM Top raider
    s3r2 taothao/Beansi Nemesis Top raider
    Only interested in LOLcat, all other cats will be neuter.

At last, someone give a reason for de-repping me
    Oh noez! Someone anonymously derepped me! You're a coward!! .... get a new line already. Dereps can be anonymous and no amount of complaining will change that. Have a nice day.
    Proof here-Thanks to Beansi-My AWESOME DUAL! Pre-arti servers
    started 3 months late on my 1st server ever

Quote Originally Posted by taothao View Post
    It was a well played politic game by angels. After the first few attacks from you on nemesis, it was a red flag that we didn't have the defense that we need to stop you guys. Moondah, Syn, AR tried to make deals with DOS and PHN, but it pretty much all came back empty. I'm sure somewhere along the line, they were warned that "Once angels are done with us, they will move on to you guys. Not helping us mean you are going to be in the same fate in a few months." Well, we know how the rest of this story goes.

And we tried to get a combo attack of PHN and Nemesis against Angels, but PHN refused. I guess it was their way to tell us they were working Angels without blatantly shouting it out.
    Ok; We really did want to help nemesis out with the attacks, but unfortunately, our defense numbers weren't there to defend against UNEND and ANGELS. We'd be having to commit 100k-200k defense to help stop their hammers, but when UNEND is launching attacks; we couldn't commit for the 24 hour one way marches (There were some closer, but not nearly enough). If you looked at the time, most of DOS was on the PHN border not the Nem border.
    Retired as of 10/13/14 after 7 and a half years of playing. Good luck to those who continue to play.
    us2; Round 6 - Adjudicator (Getter) (BACON) (Lost)
    us3; Round 2 - stevo (Getter) (QoD) (Lost)
    us3; Round 3 - stemem (Getter) (SI) (Won)
    us3; Round 4 - BliZZarD (Getter) (Delicious) (lost)
    us3; Round 5 - Ice Lillies (Getter) (DoS) (Semper DoS)
    us3; Round 7 - Revolt (Getter) (SI) (Won)
    us8; Round 1 - Heavenly Wrath (Getter) (TNT) (won)
    com3; Round ? - General Mills (Getter) (ReD DoS/TWD) (Lost)

And this is the attitude that UNEND had to deal with in trying to pull the quad together. An impossibility.
    Nothing can show the uphill battle in negotiating with DOS better than their trolling here on the boards 4 months after they quit and after the game is over. They don't blame their tremendous failure on themselves, it's UNEND's fault. Hilarious. LOVE IT that Vanilla Ice stuck around to root against his remaining team, and slam them on the message boards.
    s8r1 The_Goat R&F
    s3r3 rawhide First EGH
    s2r4 peacemaker (sim account)
    s3r4 hazzard big bada boom
    s3r5 worthy cause Quit Like a *****

Quote Originally Posted by slightly buzzed View Post
    And this is the attitude that UNEND had to deal with in trying to pull the quad together. An impossibility.
    Nothing can show the uphill battle in negotiating with DOS better than their trolling here on the boards 4 months after they quit and after the game is over. They don't blame their tremendous failure on themselves, it's UNEND's fault. Hilarious. LOVE IT that Vanilla Ice stuck around to root against his remaining team, and slam them on the message boards.
    Pardon?
    Note:Any posts made by this poster should always be construed in the most innocent angelic way possible. The poster is not responsible for where your depraved minds go, if you have a depraved mind.

Our Lady of Croppers ~Semper DOS~ ~Viva Toons~ || This area intentionally left blank. || The two most common elements in the universe are hydrogen and stupidity ~ Harlan Ellison

You think I haven't blamed DOS? Of course I have. The first round of negotiations failure I accounted to rawhide (sorry rawhide, but thats how i feel); even if you did contribute to it a bit. The second round with me and Flossie in there was all UNEND! You didn't want it and never showed you did. We even tried negotiations afterwards where you said no. I have blamed DOS; I have blamed UNEND. I have blamed everyone involved. You are still here saying you are perfect and done nothing wrong and i say bull****. You were as much the problem as we were. Towards the end, the balance of fault though tipped more towards you then balanced however.

We should have never wasted those 2 months of negotiation time and just kept killing you.
    Retired as of 10/13/14 after 7 and a half years of playing. Good luck to those who continue to play.

Quote Originally Posted by Flossie Schmumpus View Post
    Pardon?
    Was I talking to you? Did you even play this game? Who are you? Why do you troll these boards every day posting nonsense?
    My comment had to do with Mem and Vanilla Ice, obviously. You are free to not reply because as far as I know, you didn't even play this server.
    s8r1 The_Goat R&F
    s3r3 rawhide First EGH

Was I talking to you? Did you even play this game? Who are you? Why do you troll these boards every day posting nonsense?
    My comment had to do with Mem and Vanilla Ice, obviously. You are free to not reply because as far as I know, you didn't even play this server.
    She did play this game, and from the sounds of it; she knows more about it then you do?
    Please stop seeing your self as all high and mighty; the server is over. You lost. Get over it.

Pardon?
    Sigh, did you miss, that I was the Ice Lillies account owner? Did you miss that I was in DOS leadership? Did it cross your mind that we actually talked in game about negotiations? Have you simply forgotten all this because you can't handle too many details? I frankly don't care two hoots about your opinion of me. But when you start to say untruths about people I played with, respect and admire, I speak up. Rawhide (Vanilla Ice) did not stick around and root against the remains of the team, to say or imply that he did is just wrong.
    Note:Any posts made by this poster should always be construed in the most innocent angelic way possible. The poster is not responsible for where your depraved minds go, if you have a depraved mind.

Our Lady of Croppers ~Semper DOS~ ~Viva Toons~ || This area intentionally left blank. || The two most common elements in the universe are hydrogen and stupidity ~ Harlan Ellison

Quote Originally Posted by ???? View Post
    She did play this game, and from the sounds of it; she knows more about it then you do?
    Please stop seeing your self as all high and mighty; the server is over. You lost. Get over it.
    Hilarious. The server was over for you 4 months ago yet you still post daily. I played daily. Tell your mom you need to see a Dr.
    s8r1 The_Goat R&F
    s3r3 rawhide First EGH

slighty buzzed, kindly tell me where you will be playing next. I want to be sure to be no where near you.

Hilarious. The server was over for you 4 months ago yet you still post daily. I played daily. Tell your mom you need to see a Dr.
    Server was over for me 4 months ago? but I'm happier then you are? Win or lose I'm happy, apparently you aren't. This is a game to me; it doesn't seem to be for you. From the sounds of it; you need a life outside of travian if you take this as personally as you are. Please, get out of the house, experience the real world, have fun with real life.

Server was over for me 4 months ago? but I'm happier then you are? Win or lose I'm happy, apparently you aren't. This is a game to me; it doesn't seem to be for you. From the sounds of it; you need a life outside of travian if you take this as personally as you are. Please, get out of the house, experience the real world, have fun with real life.
    LOL
    I realize I'm being trolled. I wonder if you realize you're the world's saddest troll.
    This is a game for you? IT ENDED FOR YOU FOUR MONTHS AGO. YOU QUIT. YET YOU FOLLOW ME DAILY AND POST A REPLY TO EVERYTHING I DO. That basement you refer to is your own. Please don't use your mom's guns. OK? OK.
    s8r1 The_Goat R&F
    s3r3 rawhide First EGH

slighty buzzed, kindly tell me where you will be playing next. I want to be sure to be no where near you.
    How is it relevant? I'll exert pressure on you and you'll quit. QED

Quick FYI.. it's "nowhere." Seeing as how you volunteer your time to check typing of strangers, you might want to f'ing button down that part of your job. Lock it up, idiot.
    Last edited by slightly buzzed; 12-17-2012 at 04:55 AM.
    s8r1 The_Goat R&F
    s3r3 rawhide First EGH

Sweetheart, I just do not want to play with you. Lol, you think the pressure you put on me made me delete? Please, you do not know me.

LOL
    I realize I'm being trolled. I wonder if you realize you're the world's saddest troll.
    This is a game for you? IT ENDED FOR YOU FOUR MONTHS AGO. YOU QUIT. YET YOU FOLLOW ME DAILY AND POST A REPLY TO EVERYTHING I DO. That basement you refer to is your own. Please don't use your mom's guns. OK? OK.
    Oh joe, you are amusing me. Only reason I'm doing this is because your giving me a good laugh about this. S3 is my travian home. I've played here every round (but one, s3r1) and this is the first round I haven't seen it through (and I'm glad i didn't because I'd be having to deal with people like you. It isn't worth it). If you really think i would just leave and not check up on it you must be joking. When you insult DOS and it's ex-members; I have to come back and defend them. To be honest; you made it quite fun.

Now go back to wherever you came from and stop being so egotistical. Though i know you can't help it, it's the way 12 year olds are by nature.
    Last edited by ????; 12-17-2012 at 05:03 AM.

Quick FYI.. it's "nowhere." Seeing as how you volunteer your time to check typing of strangers, you might want to f'ing button down that part of your job. Lock it up, idiot.

Last edited by slightly buzzed; Today at 08:55 PM.
    I have no clue what your penultimate and ultimate sentences are about. I suspect you are talking about my mod status, let me educate you a bit, I only have powers in the sub-forums I am assigned to, so I can't edit you or fix your double post. Also mods are not assigned to servers where they play.

You really are getting rather upset, perhaps you need to step away from the computer and game for a while. I know I had to step away from this last round to halt my descent into bitterness and hatred.

nice comeback bra, but you have to say it with your chest next time....
    S1R3- Seoul braddah-Yarr
    S1R4 Dollface- 7RU FTW!!!!!
    S1R5 ThatGuy- HB
    S1R6 Yosemite Sam-Toons
    S3-Raefon-DOS
    S3-OnePiece
    S5R7- OnePiece

Is this skillful diplomacy? I am not sure. More a case of taking advantage of situations as they present themselves. But lets be clear, you cannot succeed in this game without successful diplomacy.
    100% accurate.

UNE arrived to the server with a few connections. I had played with Syn in my early years, as well as Tuna Can and Tsunami. Our main group was also new on the block other than the above connections. All had played together as a team and set out to make early plans as the norm. It was obvious Angels was a pre-made and they would be the big challenge. An East vs West war was what I shot for, as I saw that it would be the most fun, and it would need to come together EARLY.

Syn and I sat in the background hoping that the NE would settle. She was not getting along with Rawhide either at the time, and I went to work best I could to organize. Syn and I never got an official agreement and UNE could not help defend the Angels onslaught as we had set up behind DOS in a cluster to strengthen our position as a team.

ND turned out to be a blessing in disguise. We were very fortunate to meet Teflon Billy, Shiloh, and X-Men who were a large part of our success expanding the core team. They brought more connections to US3 and opened doors to other diplomatic outlets. There is no need to go back and rehash the rest of the NE as we are all aware how that turned out. Just remember there are groups like UNE that will not tolerate old school bullying...ever. I will say again that Magnus is spot on when he said you cannot succeed without successful diplomacy.

While I openly admit I did try to work a deal with Magnus, it was only after my good friends voted that this was a losing game and that they were tired of all the hassle. Nemesis was gone, it was clear that PHN was out for themselves (or working with Angels...ahem), and we were aware of the firepower that Angels was amassing. So, the whole theory that we worked with them (other than the RIP/Runningwolf dealings) was all hot air.

Kudos to RT for making the transition happen, and Smith for her tenacity in getting players together. What was left of the NE could put up a fight and not let Magnus and crew have a free, boring ride. We held off as long as we could to hide that a working team had been formed and re-tagged for the quad in good spirit to end any left over hostilities. Thanks again to all the people that made up the Demons. I haven't seen better participation in end game as typically you lose people to boredom.

Hats off to Magnus and crew for putting together a great end game. Those were some of the nicest EGH's and rammer's we've seen.

E

The Angels v DOS war and the Angels haven't fought anyone any good before thread.

We didn't get much of an opportunity to receive the fabled DOS pressure or hear more from this player on how we were in trouble.
    Well, to defend myself a bit, here is what I was able to pull off with a tiny hammer and decent anvil.

Attack against ANGELS capital destroying 6 wheat fields.
    http://www.travian-reports.net/us/report/2010983f154

Retaliation from ANGELS. Smashed 25K hammer
    http://www.travian-reports.net/us/re...18,20109909310

Then, of course, UNEND tries to jump in on the fun while ANGELS is spamming my villages with attacks. But whoops.... 33K Hammer smashed followed by a 38K hammer, also smashed.
    http://www.travian-reports.net/us/re...53,2010996b7b8
    S3R5 - Mr. Bojangles

Quote Originally Posted by The Tannery View Post
    UNE arrived to the server with a few connections. I had played with Syn in my early years, as well as Tuna Can and Tsunami. Our main group was also new on the block other than the above connections. All had played together as a team and set out to make early plans as the norm. It was obvious Angels was a pre-made and they would be the big challenge. An East vs West war was what I shot for, as I saw that it would be the most fun, and it would need to come together EARLY.
    Hmm; lets see. We may have not been new to the server, but DOS wasn't preformed like UNE, Angels, PHN, and Nemesis were. You may have not of had connections, but neither did Angels. As for coming together, you never did. We tried, but you kept forcing it away. We knew we had to come together, but you weren't allowing it. We could have been working together before artifacts, but Imad blew up, and you kept forcing us away afterwards.

Syn and I sat in the background hoping that the NE would settle. She was not getting along with Rawhide either at the time, and I went to work best I could to organize. Syn and I never got an official agreement and UNE could not help defend the Angels onslaught as we had set up behind DOS in a cluster to strengthen our position as a team.
    So you were waiting on us to settle? You were supposed to be the one trying to get it together. You just continue to confirm our thoughts. You truly are incompetent.

ND turned out to be a blessing in disguise. We were very fortunate to meet Teflon Billy, Shiloh, and X-Men who were a large part of our success expanding the core team. They brought more connections to US3 and opened doors to other diplomatic outlets. There is no need to go back and rehash the rest of the NE as we are all aware how that turned out. Just remember there are groups like UNE that will not tolerate old school bullying...ever. I will say again that Magnus is spot on when he said you cannot succeed without successful diplomacy.
    Ok; i will admit. ND was a blessing in disguise, but was also the only reason you survived until the end. They had many good players, more then UNE had. I played with a lot of the ND players before and knew what they were capable of and was more worried about their attacks then most of UNE's.

While I openly admit I did try to work a deal with Magnus, it was only after my good friends voted that this was a losing game and that they were tired of all the hassle. Nemesis was gone, it was clear that PHN was out for themselves (or working with Angels...ahem), and we were aware of the firepower that Angels was amassing. So, the whole theory that we worked with them (other than the RIP/Runningwolf dealings) was all hot air.
    Yet; when it benefited Angels, they sent troops to your aid. Angels was out for themselves and used you as a way to weaken the NE. Congrats Angels, Well played.

Kudos to RT for making the transition happen, and Smith for her tenacity in getting players together. What was left of the NE could put up a fight and not let Magnus and crew have a free, boring ride. We held off as long as we could to hide that a working team had been formed and re-tagged for the quad in good spirit to end any left over hostilities. Thanks again to all the people that made up the Demons. I haven't seen better participation in end game as typically you lose people to boredom.
    Last i checked; they did have a boring ride. They could have kept incoming going and never let your WW's get off the ground, they were more then capable of doing so. I guess they did then what they are still doing now. Giving you an idea that you actually have a chance.

Hats off to Magnus and crew for putting together a great end game. Those were some of the nicest EGH's and rammer's we've seen.
    I can't Deny this. They were great.

Syn and I sat in the background hoping that the NE would settle. Syn and I never got an official agreement.
    I believe I know Syn quite a bit better than you. When Angels were demoing Nem and I couldn't get DOS to help her I did ask her I she'd asked you for help. Suffice it to say, she wasn't very inclined to work with INERT in that capacity. You didn't impress her in the least.

I will say again that Magnus is spot on when he said you cannot succeed without successful diplomacy.
    Yes, Magnus is correct. The problem with your assertion, one that you've made many times, is that you never seem to realize that you are a total failure at diplomacy. Magnus used you like a complete tool this round and you're still blind to it. Angels diplomatic goal: keep the server split. Attack one faction at a time. Take out those who are strongest or in the most advantageous position first and leave the weak for last. I would say Magnus gets an A for diplomacy, Egor an F. His diplomacy ruined his alliance's chance to win.

What was left of the NE could put up a fight and not let Magnus and crew have a free, boring ride. I haven't seen better participation in end game as typically you lose people to boredom.
    If you exclude all the players who deleted rather than play with INERT and exclude KwrstN, who you tried to do to what you did to your own alliance, sure! Great participation.

I suck.
    US3 R4 woad (GOB) - won
    US6 R5 Tippy (THC)

Ok; i will admit. ND was a blessing in disguise, but was also the only reason you survived until the end. They had many good players, more then UNE had. I played with a lot of the ND players before and knew what they were capable of and was more worried about their attacks then most of UNE's.
    Memory, I was the leader of ND before I had to merge the group into UNEND, and overall we were the weaker group. ND was originally just a small posse of me and my friends, maybe 12 players. Other than Magnus3 and Yumme, all of them deleted or were barely played (Syngates7). Our recruitment was solid, but not as great as I had hoped, notables were the X-men/Shiloh crew and a couple of good anvils. Our group had little in the ways of firepower, only major hammers were X-men and Yumme. A lot of the players didn't have a lot of experience either, but they did very well considering all the fighting that we did. If anything, we were a resilient bunch. I'm proud of those who stuck with it, you guys took a lot of punches and rolled with them. Oh, and thank you to those who helped out in ND leadership while I was dealing with my health issues, you kept us afloat until we could prepare for the merger.

Last i checked; they did have a boring ride. They could have kept incoming going and never let your WW's get off the ground, they were more then capable of doing so. I guess they did then what they are still doing now. Giving you an idea that you actually have a chance.
    We were going into endgame knowing that Angels would win, but we still gave it a shot. That's one thing UNEND never did. We never gave up and kept soldiering on. Whatever anyone's opinion of UNEND is, you can't argue the fact that we didn't quit.

Magnus, or any Angels player for that matter, how boring was the "ride" for you guys against us in comparison to a "normal" endgame? What would've been more fun, the way it was or another mass-deletion in the NE?

Quote Originally Posted by Tef View Post
    That's one thing UNEND never did. We never gave up and kept soldiering on. Whatever anyone's opinion of UNEND is, you can't argue the fact that we didn't quit.
    The fact is that you in INERT knew that you were destroying your chances of winning by continuing to reject DOS out of your petty anger. You willingly lost the server for revenge for perceived insults. That is quitting. The fact that you trudged on like zombies after you shot yourselves in the foot doesn't impress me. You guys quit in the first month. Your only goal was just to make DOS go down with you.

I suck.
    US3 R4 woad (GOB) - won
    US6 R5 Tippy (THC)

Quote Originally Posted by Tef View Post
    Memory, I was the leader of ND before I had to merge the group into UNEND, and overall we were the weaker group. ND was originally just a small posse of me and my friends, maybe 12 players. Other than Magnus3 and Yumme, all of them deleted or were barely played (Syngates7). Our recruitment was solid, but not as great as I had hoped, notables were the X-men/Shiloh crew and a couple of good anvils. Our group had little in the ways of firepower, only major hammers were X-men and Yumme. A lot of the players didn't have a lot of experience either, but they did very well considering all the fighting that we did. If anything, we were a resilient bunch. I'm proud of those who stuck with it, you guys took a lot of punches and rolled with them. Oh, and thank you to those who helped out in ND leadership while I was dealing with my health issues, you kept us afloat until we could prepare for the merger.
    I don't think you are seeing my point. The people in ND played better then the people in UNE. Leadership wise and offensively. I'd rather play with anyone with ND then i would with the people drinking the syrup of egor who are the most stubborn group I have ever layed my eyes on. A very large failure and are not worth the effort to try to have diplomatic relations with.

I don't think you are seeing my point. The people in ND played better then the people in UNE. Leadership wise and offensively. I'd rather play with anyone with ND then i would with the people drinking the syrup of egor who are the most stubborn group I have ever layed my eyes on. A very large failure and are not worth the effort to try to have diplomatic relations with.
    You have no point, as usual. Both you and Illuminati are tards with no life. Bye bye, morons...