Thread: Help! I've failed and I can't get up!

Default Help! I've failed and I can't get up!

A.K.A. ROFLMFAO

or more accurately titled
    MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

With INERT, there are so many fails and so little space.

As I write this, INERT players are chatting in their chat room telling each other what a tough fight they put up and how they pulled together as a team. Well guys, the old saying is that the proof of the pudding is in the eating. So how did you do? I feel I must inform you that you lost and lost bad. In fact there was never a doubt as to who the winner would be. Angels zeroed INERT WW’s at will. Their hammers dwarfed INERTS. Goat boy had the worst hammer that I’ve ever seen from someone in high leadership. INERT leadership repeatedly had their caps hit. After goat boy’s hit on Angel’s WW, he took his skype bow in the INERT chat room and declared that he saved them from losing in disgrace. Nothing says “we lost in disgrace” more than the supreme goat taking a bow for such a grandiose act as supposedly preventing the alliance you led over the cliff from not losing in disgrace. It seems to me that the pudding INERT is eating must taste a little like goat poo. The Angels had hammer trains; INERT had fail trains, and indeed a remarkable crash and burn it was. Perhaps not so much a crash and burn as a plop and stink. And hope some Angels player comes along and slips in it. Darn that goat boy again.

INERT’s primary failure was simply their inability to work with others without belittling them. This is evident in the mocking profile’s, names of villes, IGMs that would be sent off when attacks were launched and the insulting and disrespectful treatment of the leadership that they needed most to work with. (for an example of INERT tact, see the infamous Smith message to Magnus) INERT also had pathetic strategic diplomacy in addition to horrible personal diplomacy. The Angels recognized right away that it would be in their interest to keep the NE split. Goat boy happily obliged them. Now, most leaders, even goat hybrids, would quickly recognize that Angels would have no reason to continue any cease fire agreement with INERT until the end of the server. AHA!!! But most leaders aren’t eating the same pudding as INERT. Angel’s dissolution of the agreement was a foregone conclusion from the moment goat boy prostrated himself before Magnus.

INERT’s team work between the two confederated alliances was just as pathetic. Goat boy acknowledged in their chat that it would be an impossibility to get reins from RT near the end. Apparently Rawhide was correct on that one, right GB? I believe he did tell you they were worthless. I did find the discussion that you had with the CA’s about how none of you could keep your tempers to be quite telling also. Not to mention the assertion that goat boy made that you guys shut down Angel’s largest WW attacks on the server. Here’s a hint. If your WW is zeroed, it doesn’t matter in the least that the hammer doesn’t return. That is the point of an EGH. But from what elgringoloco said, you guys don’t even know how to do simple wheat scouting anyhow. So your lack of ability to play endgame is no surprise.

Even Magnus has acknowledged INERT’s failure.
    Quote Originally Posted by Magnus. View Post
    So UNEND diplomacy comes to the fore again. Agree with KwtrsN on getting plans, renege on agreement and therefore annoy KwtrsN. KwtrsN get a 2nd set anyway. How to win friends and influence people.
    Quote Originally Posted by Foulwerewolf View Post
    They made a fantastic start by rejecting DOS (Resulting in mass deletion) - wonder if other alliance diplomacy will follow suit?
    INERT insisted that the only problem dividing the NE was rawhide, yet upon the breakup of DOS, this blacklist of players who would not be accepted into INERT was given to Ice Lillies by Belle. It should be no surprise that the list is comprised of players who were solid and aggressive players. Job well done. INERT sure showed their ability to bring a quad together. So much for Rawhide being the problem.
    <<< elgringoloco
    FriskyFerret
    NorthStar
    desmo
    Need4Resources
    Egdirb
    Cat
    Candy
    And Ice Lillies via other information.

As I told goat boy in one of our last exchanges of IGMs. Life is too short to spend it playing with people who belittle and insult you. I offered friendship to goat boy and was mocked in return. Now as the curtain of this server drops on your heads, all I can do is laugh with my fellow DOSsers at the kids who followed the goat over the cliff. He who laughs last laughs longest. My belly is becoming a tad sore right now. INERT was even outplayed by a 15 member alliance in KwtrsN. Now that one has GOT to hurt.
    Quote Originally Posted by Yo_Vanilla_Ice View Post
    Hereon every time I use the word "I" in reference to last server it really means Lanie plus tons of others of which I was fortunate to be added in ... in very small, very fine, print on a back page.

I suck.
    US3 R4 woad (GOB) - won
    US3 R5 Illuminati (DOS) - lost
    USX R12 Trace Element (NWO) - lost
    US6 R5 Tippy (THC)
    US2 R6 Marmalade (Fear) - won

Quote Originally Posted by Oh Geez! View Post
    INERT insisted that the only problem dividing the NE was rawhide
    yeah...i think i heard that from them a few times. got to the point where RL ( yes...still coaching...still doing 70 hour work weeks ... and still married )

between RL and nonstop "rh's fault" i figured i'd be doing the players in DOS and the NE a favor by bowing out, or at least for those that wanted to stay on.

thanks Oh Geez! for the favorable mention. maybe after the season i'll play again....maybe. if i do, i'll ping you and try to game on whatever team your on.

PS if Orome reads this, thanks for keeping my spirits up during our time gaming together. Hope you're doing well.
    s8r1 The_Goat R&F
    s3r3 rawhide First EGH #1 attacker, #3 raider Nemesis, we lost
    s2r4 peacemaker (sim account) Tcats, we lost
    s3r4 hazzard big bada boom GOB, we won
    s3r5 worthy cause (deleted) DOS
    s2r?? Deus ex machina, FEAR
    .com3 TWD "Blaming Ferris and Nominating Flowerpower for leadership"

Quote Originally Posted by Chumpanzie View Post
    I am totally going to keel you all when my awesome army arrives..

As a relevant TC3R1 player I ask - who is Inert and where were they situated? I can't remember by alliance by that name.
    S2R3 - Cuchullain - dual
    This BR needs moar ramz - http://travian-reports.net/us/report/397659d59d7
    S3R5 - 50% of the Tox account, solo first and last month
    S5 - Huffy account since 12/2012

Wow I can't believe anyone actually bothered reading all that

Quote Originally Posted by Large Sarge View Post
    As a relevant TC3R1 player I ask - who is Inert and where were they situated? I can't remember by alliance by that name.
    Yes that is indeed interesting. I also am somewhat befuddled. I look at an account named Tox and see that its cap suddenly disappeared. Interesting view of "relevance". Or are you referring to how your alliance made a stalwart run at winning the server with the level 0 WW that you let Angels have? Perhaps you refer to how your alliance was not an endgame alliance and spent the server trying to avoid fighting with the dominant alliance even though as a non endgame alliance, fighting would be all you came to do. Darn. I'm not sure any of those define "relevance" properly in Travian game terms. It's quite bewildering.
    Hereon every time I use the word "I" in reference to last server it really means Lanie plus tons of others of which I was fortunate to be added in ... in very small, very fine, print on a back page.

I suck.
    US3 R4 woad (GOB) - won
    US6 R5 Tippy (THC)

Quote Originally Posted by The Notorious Crunchie View Post
    I couldn't. looked like someone was having a breakdown *hugs
    Uk hall of fame

http://forum.travian.co.uk/showthrea...2011-Apr-2012) = Uncle fester(gaul)

<HATE UK1> (3.6 server)

<US3 Angels>

http://travian-reports.net/us/report/2008375d409

Yes that is indeed interesting. I also am somewhat befuddled. I look at an account named Tox and see that its cap suddenly disappeared. Interesting view of "relevance". Or are you referring to how your alliance made a stalwart run at winning the server with the level 0 WW that you let Angels have? Perhaps you refer to how your alliance was not an endgame alliance and spent the server trying to avoid fighting with the dominant alliance even though as a non endgame alliance, fighting would be all you came to do. Darn. I'm not sure any of those define "relevance" properly in Travian game terms. It's quite bewildering.
    Dumas, (I watched Shawshank Redemption today) my cap was zero'd because I was relevant. Ask the Angels, 66 waves were sent against me because I was. 236k died preventing maybe the only threatening non-angels hammer left. Sorry troll. You failed, not me.
    S2R3 - Cuchullain - dual

Quote Originally Posted by Large Sarge View Post
    Sorry troll. You failed, not me.
    It's hard to fail when you don't even try to win. Keep up that game play and you'll never fail...EVER!
    At least INERT tried....kinda.

P.S. You were zeroed because you were annoying, not relevant. Relevant would mean you had a chance to influence the outcome of the game. You did not.

I suck.
    US3 R4 woad (GOB) - won
    US6 R5 Tippy (THC)

It's hard to fail when you don't even try to win. Keep up that game play and you'll never fail...EVER!
    At least INERT tried....kinda.

P.S. You were zeroed because you were annoying, not relevant. Relevant would mean you had a chance to influence the outcome of the game. You did not.
    Sure, good point. What was your IGN? and again, ask Angels about me.
    S2R3 - Cuchullain - dual

We zero'd tox as he had a cata army heading for our WW.

Quote Originally Posted by Magnus. View Post
    We zero'd tox as he had a cata army heading for our WW.
    killjoy!
    Last edited by Oh Geez!; 12-17-2012 at 12:16 AM.

I suck.
    US3 R4 woad (GOB) - won
    US6 R5 Tippy (THC)

lol - sorry.

Farmhand

Quote Originally Posted by The Notorious Crunchie View Post
    i got about 3 lines in then got bored

Quote Originally Posted by iTz sierra 117 View Post
    i got about 3 lines in then got bored
    pssst, I don't think you are part of the intended audience.
    Note:Any posts made by this poster should always be construed in the most innocent angelic way possible. The poster is not responsible for where your depraved minds go, if you have a depraved mind.

Our Lady of Croppers ~Semper DOS~ ~Viva Toons~ || This area intentionally left blank. || The two most common elements in the universe are hydrogen and stupidity ~ Harlan Ellison

Quote Originally Posted by Flossie Schmumpus View Post
    Such butthurt. Aw, flossie. why are you so aligned with DOS? Why are you so sad? You and vanilla ice and mem and whoever else are so sad and butt hurt things didn't go your way. did you play this game?
    s8r1 The_Goat R&F
    s3r3 rawhide First EGH
    s2r4 peacemaker (sim account)
    s3r4 hazzard big bada boom
    s3r5 worthy cause Quit Like a *****

Quote Originally Posted by slightly buzzed View Post
    Such butthurt. Aw, flossie. why are you so aligned with DOS? Why are you so sad? You and vanilla ice and mem and whoever else are so sad and butt hurt things didn't go your way. did you play this game?
    We're butthurt? Your the one coming here and spewing random nonsense.
    Retired as of 10/13/14 after 7 and a half years of playing. Good luck to those who continue to play.
    us2; Round 6 - Adjudicator (Getter) (BACON) (Lost)
    us3; Round 2 - stevo (Getter) (QoD) (Lost)
    us3; Round 3 - stemem (Getter) (SI) (Won)
    us3; Round 4 - BliZZarD (Getter) (Delicious) (lost)
    us3; Round 5 - Ice Lillies (Getter) (DoS) (Semper DoS)
    us3; Round 7 - Revolt (Getter) (SI) (Won)
    us8; Round 1 - Heavenly Wrath (Getter) (TNT) (won)
    com3; Round ? - General Mills (Getter) (ReD DoS/TWD) (Lost)

Farmhand

Quote Originally Posted by Flossie Schmumpus View Post
    who is part of the intended audience?

Let me get this straight, you are saying I am butthurt because I commented to someone that they are not the intended audience? Did you wish me to be disingenuous? Pretend not to know who the writer was targeting? Sorry, I am rather too straight forward for that.

Quote Originally Posted by iTz sierra 117 View Post
    who is part of the intended audience?
    The guy who I quoted above you and some of his mates.
    Note:Any posts made by this poster should always be construed in the most innocent angelic way possible. The poster is not responsible for where your depraved minds go, if you have a depraved mind.

Our Lady of Croppers ~Semper DOS~ ~Viva Toons~ || This area intentionally left blank. || The two most common elements in the universe are hydrogen and stupidity ~ Harlan Ellison

Quote Originally Posted by ???? View Post
    We're butthurt? Your the one coming here and spewing random nonsense.
    Did you even play on this server? Who are you?
    s8r1 The_Goat R&F
    s3r3 rawhide First EGH
    s2r4 peacemaker (sim account)
    s3r4 hazzard big bada boom
    s3r5 worthy cause Quit Like a *****

Did you even play on this server? Who are you?
    Are you feeling ok? See someone. Please, your loosing it. You should know exactly who I am. We don't want alcohol poisoning now do we?
    Retired as of 10/13/14 after 7 and a half years of playing. Good luck to those who continue to play.

You know, I love propoganda. I love spin. Talk about laughing until my gut hurts.

Angels came here to do one thing. They did it. They did it well. Kind of reminds me of that line in Training Day when Denzel says if he ever sees them up in here again he is going to have his boys run a train on their girlfriend. That is what Angels came to do.
    For anyone, yeah I am looking at you Oh Geez!, to say that INERT was outplayed by KwtrsN is about as moronic a statement as can be found, and I am not knocking KwtrsN, they came to play, and what they accomplished is a nod to their will and fortitude. You want to talk about relevance, sadly, they weren't relevant. INERT was. Otherwise why would Angels drop close to a million wheat in hammers to zero them.
    Could there have been less ******** and whining at the beginning of the server? Yep. Could there have been more compromise and less me me me? Yep. Problem was, there wasn't. I know a good many of the people on S3 now. I have been here for a couple of rounds. There are many excellent players, and many excellent sized egos. It could have been better. It wasn't. The server is over. The best team won, as is always the case. I left it all out there. It may not have been much compared to some, but it is what I had to give, and I gave it all.

Everyone take there whiny butthurt and go home, or STFU.
    US3-R3: LordOChaos (SI-2) Rookie; US3-R4: fifi (the dual); US3-R5: LordOChaos (Demons)
    US3-R8: Questionable
    US2-R5: LordOChaos (BACON)
    COM3: A Dual
    Quote Originally Posted by SilentRuin View Post
    God forbid you used any of my advice (shiver) - that would be fatal!
    That's my secret, I am always angry. Bruce Banner

oh geez, I'm glad to see you are not bitter at all *hug*

Angels, you played a very good game and losing to a team with such good sportsmanship is no shame for me, I had great fun building the Demons (RT Demons) WW, we had fun supporting KwrtsN and they had fun supporting us and we all did well.
    I never expected to get our WW to 95, but we weren't giving Angels an easy win and that's all that matters.

Manon (proud Country Angel ;-) )

Quote Originally Posted by Manon View Post
    we had fun supporting KwrtsN and they had fun supporting us and we all did well.
    I never expected to get our WW to 95, but we weren't giving Angels an easy win and that's all that matters.
    Still eating that pudding? Yes, KwrtsN had such fun playing with you that they launched on your goat at the end. I have friends in KwrtsN. I can assure you, they didn't have fun playing with you. That you think you did well simply because your WW went to level 95 also shows you guys have no clue. Your WW was zeroed. Something it seems you're unaware of. Selective memory, i guess. I was surprised that Angels didn't let you get to level 99 before they zeroed you and cause you to waste more time and resources. Let me explain something to you. Anyone can build a WW. What matters is how quickly you build it. If Angels kept zeroing your WW at level 50, they would have lost their hammers all the same and caused you to waste much less time and resources. Once again, the CA cluelessness rears its head. Pudding. Yum.
    Last edited by Oh Geez!; 12-17-2012 at 08:28 AM.

I suck.
    US3 R4 woad (GOB) - won
    US6 R5 Tippy (THC)

Dude, give her a bit of slack. It's likely the first time she built a WW and wasted gold while doing it, all for the sake of having a good end game.

Manon posted respectfully and isn't acting like a sore looser. Cheers for that.

She most likely built the WW because no one else wanted to.

Quote Originally Posted by ConanHC View Post
    Dude, give her a bit of slack. It's likely the first time she built a WW and wasted gold while doing it, all for the sake of having a good end game.
    I seem to recall a bunch of DOS players who weren't trolls and weren't regulars to the forums posting their support respectfully in the forum in support of Rawhide. I also recall the insults that you and your team mates along with INERT that were lobbed at them. I cut them they slack they deserve, the slack you gave us. I never trolled prior to that. Now you all can enjoy my shining personality. Egor has a bowl of pudding for you that he made himself. Its still warm. Enjoy.

I suck.
    US3 R4 woad (GOB) - won
    US6 R5 Tippy (THC)

Still eating that pudding? Yes, KwrtsN had such fun playing with you that they launched on your goat at the end. I have friends in KwrtsN. I can assure you, they didn't have fun playing with you. That you think you did well simply because your WW went to level 95 also shows you guys have no clue. Your WW was zeroed. Something it seems you're unaware of. Selective memory, i guess. I was surprised that Angels didn't let you get to level 99 before they zeroed you and cause you to waste more time and resources. Let me explain something to you. Anyone can build a WW. What matters is how quickly you build it. If Angels kept zeroing your WW at level 50, they would have lost their hammers all the same and caused you to waste much less time and resources. Once again, the CA cluelessness rears its head. Pudding. Yum.
    I really shouldn't respond to you oh geez but just this once I'll give you the attention you don't deserve. I dont know who you were in game and dont really care but stop being so bitter. The few DOS players I did have contact with in game treated me with respect and vice versa so all you are doing here is give your former team an even worse image than they already have.

Quote Originally Posted by ConanHC View Post

Thank You Conan, it wasn't the first time I built a WW, it was the first time I built a WW that didn't win, like I said, we never expected to get this high and personally I never had the idea we could win against Angels but trying was a lot of fun for sure

Again, Well done Angels, you played a good game and I and the rest of the WW building team had fun giving you a run for your money

Wow - I cannot believe things are so bitter on this server. It made our game that other alliances built their WW's and yes we were always going to wait until the mid L90's to unleash the WWKs. But I'm sure they enjoyed themselves sending def and wheat to the WW - made things more interesting for everyone watching all the WW's grow. Its a game and a game a lot of people love (except T4) and its a pity players end up slagging each other off and making it personal.

Travian family, I am asking you to please take a minute, take a deep breath and let this go. I played with ND and merged to UNEND. This was a good team, yes some of us had disagreements and arguments in the alliance but we got through it together. We hung in as a team, didn't delete continued against all odds gave it a try. We knew we couldn't win but tried to make a game out of it.If you have a problem with some take it up with them. I myself am playing with some from both sides and I was looking forward to it. But when you talk dirt about inert as you call us you are talking about players who are playing with you now and making It difficult to make a decision to stay.sometimes you need to take time think what you are saying swallow it, and move on. It is done, nothing you say is going to change it. You are ALL making yourself look bad along with the team you played with. This really saddens me, again LET IT GO, IT IS OVER. MOVE ON LIFE IS TOO SHORT

Shiloh

I am just going to say this, character counts in game and out of game.

Then some of the posts leave a lot to say about the characters from all sides. Whats good for the goose is good for the gander and regardless of all that it still needs to stop. It is what it is, it is done time to move on to the new.

time for fun and leaving the past where it belongs, in the past, so lets go back to what everyone was doing, praising those (dang) Angels with a well deserved win
    Last edited by Manon; 12-18-2012 at 06:16 PM. Reason: added a letter that tried to hide

I'm getting bored with it now, but if UNEND starts throwing insults again; i will counter again. It is all in your hands UNEND...again.

Quote Originally Posted by Manon View Post
    time for fun and leaving the past where it belongs, in the past, so lets go back to what everyone was doing, praising those (dang) Angels with a well deserved win
    Can't. That would be off topic for this thread. You know how concerned Crunchie and Leem are about going off topic.

I suck.
    US3 R4 woad (GOB) - won
    US6 R5 Tippy (THC)