Thread: Angels minions thread

Default Angels minions thread

A thread made for those in angels, who apart from the main leaders, didnt know what was going on all server and only have their opinions to take home

Mine starts with nemesis, who after having looked though the forum were the top dogs and a proper alliance to be feared (maybe called utensils once upon a time) but they failed terribely, some fought very well for a long time BUT to be named as the alliance to be feared they failed terribly.
    Knowing they would already have people after them you would've expected preparations for an early battle.
    DOS and UNEND....
    By this time I had thought you would've understood the situation that faced you with angels,
    Instead of becoming a large quad alliance you became enemies (apparently down to Magnus' silver tounge,.)..
    The deleting of DoS was a massive let down,
    One would assume these people had spent plenty off gold and time and effort already this server And would like to fight it out,
    THe last let down comes in the form of phn, who I had hoped For ages had some kind of secret agreement with avacodo, asa, and all the other little alliances.
    Angels make the hatrick that TC never made, by if they had these opponents they would've walked it.

Quote Originally Posted by The Notorious Crunchie View Post
    A thread made for those in angels, who apart from the main leaders, didnt know what was going on all server and only have their opinions to take home

Mine starts with nemesis, who after having looked though the forum were the top dogs and a proper alliance to be feared (maybe called utensils once upon a time) but they failed terribely, some fought very well for a long time BUT to be named as the alliance to be feared they failed terribly.
    Knowing they would already have people after them you would've expected preparations for an early battle.
    DOS and UNEND....
    By this time I had thought you would've understood the situation that faced you with angels,
    Instead of becoming a large quad alliance you became enemies (apparently down to Magnus' silver tounge,.)..
    The deleting of DoS was a massive let down,
    One would assume these people had spent plenty off gold and time and effort already this server And would like to fight it out,
    THe last let down comes in the form of phn, who I had hoped For ages had some kind of secret agreement with avacodo, asa, and all the other little alliances.
    Angels make the hatrick that TC never made, by if they had these opponents they would've walked it.
    Only thing i have to say to this post: Nemesis was NEVER utensils. In fact, they betrayed them last round (or however it all worked)
    Retired as of 10/13/14 after 7 and a half years of playing. Good luck to those who continue to play.
    us2; Round 6 - Adjudicator (Getter) (BACON) (Lost)
    us3; Round 2 - stevo (Getter) (QoD) (Lost)
    us3; Round 3 - stemem (Getter) (SI) (Won)
    us3; Round 4 - BliZZarD (Getter) (Delicious) (lost)
    us3; Round 5 - Ice Lillies (Getter) (DoS) (Semper DoS)
    us3; Round 7 - Revolt (Getter) (SI) (Won)
    us8; Round 1 - Heavenly Wrath (Getter) (TNT) (won)
    com3; Round ? - General Mills (Getter) (ReD DoS/TWD) (Lost)

I am sure Nemesis feels Utensils betrayed them, not the other way around.
    Note:Any posts made by this poster should always be construed in the most innocent angelic way possible. The poster is not responsible for where your depraved minds go, if you have a depraved mind.

Our Lady of Croppers ~Semper DOS~ ~Viva Toons~ || This area intentionally left blank. || The two most common elements in the universe are hydrogen and stupidity ~ Harlan Ellison

cool cool, hopefully a thread from our simple minded point of view

though yeah a lot of chaff to fight this round, some good players we fought against such as uncledeadly, rip, 2 evil, etc but the other 98% seemed like chaff though its hard to tell who were the defenders as the NE and NW could summon such decent defensive forces at times
    Uk hall of fame

http://forum.travian.co.uk/showthrea...2011-Apr-2012) = Uncle fester(gaul)

<HATE UK1> (3.6 server)

<US3 Angels>

http://travian-reports.net/us/report/2008375d409

Eff you. Liam, we spent a year of boring s**T to be faced with deleting opponents,
    The most exciting part of our server was a swag follow home so you can f right off,
    Glad to be a part of angels hat trick from 1 to 3 but this was
    Pathetic,
    It's like beating barcelona and bayern Munich to face cripple fc.
    But congrats on boring twice, they were two very impressive Fails,

Quote Originally Posted by The Notorious Crunchie View Post
    My part in this was relatively small. They were doing fine at not getting on by themselves. There had been several attacks and artifact steals / attempts. I just helped by telling them we were not going to attack them as we were fighting Nemesis. Sort of gave those that didn't want to make up a reason not to.

Quote Originally Posted by Magnus. View Post
    My part in this was relatively small. They were doing fine at not getting on by themselves. There had been several attacks and artifact steals / attempts. I just helped by telling them we were not going to attack them as we were fighting Nemesis. Sort of gave those that didn't want to make up a reason not to.
    This pretty much wraps up the NE negotiations or rather non-negotiations in a nutshell.
    Note:Any posts made by this poster should always be construed in the most innocent angelic way possible. The poster is not responsible for where your depraved minds go, if you have a depraved mind.

Our Lady of Croppers ~Semper DOS~ ~Viva Toons~ || This area intentionally left blank. || The two most common elements in the universe are hydrogen and stupidity ~ Harlan Ellison

Quote Originally Posted by Flossie Schmumpus View Post
    I am sure Nemesis feels Utensils betrayed them, not the other way around.
    Nemesis can FEEL that way all they like. The fact they were huggling GOB behind our back while stalling diplomatic conversations for MONTHS led to what occured. Their bed was made, and they laid in it.
    us5r2: Tiamat: #1 attacker, #1 hero. had a blast.
    us5r3: Jaali: 'i refuse to be victimized by notions of virtuous behavior' -calvin. Grats to Jarwa.
    us3r4: Tempus: Official s3 idiot. herpderp.
    s6r4: Janbos. first, last and only egh.
    s2r6: Persephone/Leif Ericson: The Funtards and divorce are a B****
    s2r7: ?

Quote Originally Posted by Eudaimonia View Post
    Birds fly, dogs bark, wookie smash. Such is life.

Main Utensils players are PHN, they are a non-WW attack alliance like ASBO
    Jellyfish was leader of Nemesis, is now AliceInWonderLand, posts as Synonim.
    Last round Nemesis and Utensils fought each other in same quad, then confedded.
    GOB agreed not to attack them and at endgame they all confedded.
    Then machielsj of utensils, attacked jellyfish & broke the meta, and GOB attacked Utensils.
    GOB is no more but won the server, returning players are in DOS or Nemesis, some went s6, some gave up.
    Winning WW holder was The Druid - now in D o S (DOS) 2nd wing
    Gio - was WWK last time http://travian-reports.net/us/report/1459260d359
    This is a potted summary of the intel I managed to glean, so we were well aware of the mistrust between the other 3 quads, but Magnus did nothing special because of that, just restricted Angels to taking on one quad at a time. had we been facing 3 then things would have been a lot tougher.
    Last edited by Muddle; 12-23-2012 at 02:06 PM.

The Jellyfish account was run by NoFx. Synomin is someone else. NoFx was on s3 this round but not in Nem leadership although he was the prior round. He bounced around from account to account as far as I know. Synomin was on the AliceinWonderland account along with a couple of others depending on which point of the server it was. Nemesis and Utensils were in the NW the previous round. They both confedded with GOB, the dominant alliance in the NE. The general agreement between the 3 alliances for the most part of the server, prior to the confed, was that there would be no catting but attacks and raids were acceptable. Utensils had other plans, however, and broke the confed between the 3 alliances at an opportune moment. GOB won the server along with Nem. Most GOB players did leave the server with most of those leaving going to s6. I couldn't give you a precise tally on the amount of GOB players who returned, i'd guess perhaps 18. Many of those were late comers who hadn't planned on playing the server again or playing at all. Many of them were very good hammers who chose to play anvil. Basically returning just to play with friends one last time.
    Last edited by Oh Geez!; 12-24-2012 at 02:57 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Yo_Vanilla_Ice View Post
    Hereon every time I use the word "I" in reference to last server it really means Lanie plus tons of others of which I was fortunate to be added in ... in very small, very fine, print on a back page.

I suck.
    US3 R4 woad (GOB) - won
    US3 R5 Illuminati (DOS) - lost
    USX R12 Trace Element (NWO) - lost
    US6 R5 Tippy (THC)
    US2 R6 Marmalade (Fear) - won

Yep, many did go to server 6, but we played against each other. Most of them played in the NE, a few in the SW. Some of The Utensils players were in the SW. I was in the SW. We Won. We made better allies than foes. This is a game. The End.
    us8 Lanie - Lanie
    us3r3 - Horse
    us6r3 - Puzzle TR/RTA Puzzle Hammer
    us3r4 - GOB (another massive Gaul anvil) - Winners
    us6r4 - Satans Choice - THC http://travian-reports.net/us/report/1905565bba5
    us7r3 - Chuckles - Stooges http://travian-reports.net/us/report/2106816d1bd
    us2r6 - Bonzi - Tueton anvil, not recommended if you like to raid.

Quote Originally Posted by Oh Geez! View Post
    Utensils had other plans, however, and had planned on breaking the confed between the 3 alliances at an opportune moment.
    here, let me fix that for you. It should read:

Quote Originally Posted by Oh Geez! View Post
    Utensils got sick of being jerked around for almost an entire year, and finally snapped when Nemesis failed all over the server for the umpteenth time. Machielsj had been begging wookie for months to launch on them because Utensils were so frustrated, and wookie finally relented.
    Now, lets give Angels back their thread.
    us5r2: Tiamat: #1 attacker, #1 hero. had a blast.
    us5r3: Jaali: 'i refuse to be victimized by notions of virtuous behavior' -calvin. Grats to Jarwa.
    us3r4: Tempus: Official s3 idiot. herpderp.
    s6r4: Janbos. first, last and only egh.
    s2r6: Persephone/Leif Ericson: The Funtards and divorce are a B****
    s2r7: ?

Quote Originally Posted by Eudaimonia View Post
    Birds fly, dogs bark, wookie smash. Such is life.