Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Do not read your messages! Trust me!

Farmhand

Quote Originally Posted by The Blazin1 View Post
    I got the messages, the most troubling aspect of it, IMO, is you guys crying about being threatened. I mean really, so many people got it and were threatened in it, and you are all acting scared. Maybe report the guy because he has a mental problem, other then that....
    Its not really the threat we're mad about, except Baron, hes odd.
    Its just the message was a gross and disgusting act by a cowardly individual who gets off on sick stuff like that.

I am here to hold you guys if the fear is more then you can stand, I might hump a little though.
    :I I'm not sure I can handle all that hump

Quote Originally Posted by Bahara View Post
    its happened again the account has already been banned but you shouldn't open messages from http://forum.travian.us/member.php?89873-ChristmasSucks
    If it's anything new, toss 'em my way. I'm gonna 'unwrap my present'.

Quote Originally Posted by 5m4llP0X View Post
    If it's anything new, toss 'em my way. I'm gonna 'unwrap my present'.
    Lurk still has to send me 2 of the 3 he got. You can't offer something then take it back, it's teasing!

It's okay though, I'll give him a break because it's Jesus time and he has a family.

If you get one with an actual threat in it please forward it to me, sorry about this

Have a good Christmas

|Travian Manual|Forum Rules|Server Rules|
    "Veni, Vidi, Victus sum"

Quote Originally Posted by Fighter1405 View Post
    If you get one with an actual threat in it please forward it to me, sorry about this

Have a good Christmas
    You going to cyber arrest them?
    Quote Originally Posted by Baron D'Holbach View Post
    You should quote yourself. It's like liking your Facebook status or high-fiving yourself in the mirror.

It's what I would do if I didn't have to keep mine exactly how it is for madsquirrels and erazer.

You going to cyber them?
    Fix't This would make them happier and help them do away with the gore and nonsense.
    Roses are red; violets are blue. I shagged your girl; maybe tomorrow you can to.

Quote Originally Posted by Chumpanzie View Post
    Fix't This would make them happier and help them do away with the gore and nonsense.
    Must spread the cyber herpes around.
    You should quote yourself. It's like liking your Facebook status or high-fiving yourself in the mirror.

It's what I would do if I didn't have to keep mine exactly how it is for madsquirrels and erazer.

Banned.

Quote Originally Posted by Timmeh View Post
    Its not really the threat we're mad about, except Baron, hes odd.
    It's not a matter of being mad, it's a matter of civic duty to stop someone like this before they really hurt someone.

I guess I'm just a better person than most of you.

I guess I'm just a better person than most of you.
    Let's not carried away here. LOL!

Banned.

Quote Originally Posted by planesrule View Post
    Let's not carried away here. LOL!
    It's the truth.

Suck it, Christians.

It's the truth.

Suck it, Christians.
    Tsk. Tsk. Getting a little uppity there?

And I will never be able to hear the phrase suck it the same...the explanation of what it means to one family member will always make me chuckle now. I am resisting the strong urge to introduce her to urban dictionary.com, mainly be cause it would be too mean to her kids.
    Note:Any posts made by this poster should always be construed in the most innocent angelic way possible. The poster is not responsible for where your depraved minds go, if you have a depraved mind.

Our Lady of Croppers ~Semper DOS~ ~Viva Toons~ || This area intentionally left blank. || The two most common elements in the universe are hydrogen and stupidity ~ Harlan Ellison

I totally want to know now, what's it mean?
    Roses are red; violets are blue. I shagged your girl; maybe tomorrow you can to.

Banned.

Quote Originally Posted by Flossie Schmumpus View Post
    Tsk. Tsk. Getting a little uppity there?
    Why not? I'm obviously a better person than the people who don't want to do anything about this psycho.

I want to protect people. What are you guys doing about it?

Why not? I'm obviously a better person than the people who don't want to do anything about this psycho.

Now, now.....lol. You are doing it just a bit too brown.
    Last edited by Flossie Schmumpus; 12-26-2012 at 01:06 AM.
    Note:Any posts made by this poster should always be construed in the most innocent angelic way possible. The poster is not responsible for where your depraved minds go, if you have a depraved mind.

Our Lady of Croppers ~Semper DOS~ ~Viva Toons~ || This area intentionally left blank. || The two most common elements in the universe are hydrogen and stupidity ~ Harlan Ellison

Farmhand

Isn't TG tracing down the IPs or whatever.
    What did I do about it? Started a thread :3 Stopped as many people as I possibly could from reading it.
    Last edited by Timmeh; 12-26-2012 at 08:13 AM.

And for that, I wish you the most ho-ho-hoes this christmas. Don't forget to double wrap.

I got a copy of this message from Chirstmassucks. Deleted it before looking at it, thanks Timmeh. I usually love getting mail.
    S1:R5 Mereni

Mereni-"OMG! I got 2 PMs!!"
    Me-"MERENI. NO. DONT OPEN IT. ITS A TRAP!"
    :P true story, bro.

Quote Originally Posted by Origami View Post
    I got a copy of this message from Chirstmassucks. Deleted it before looking at it, thanks Timmeh. I usually love getting mail.
    I wasn't so lucky. Opened it, deleted it. Really sick especially as plenty of children play this game. Fortunately my 14 year old son doesn't have a forum account.

Quote Originally Posted by planesrule View Post
    Mereni-"OMG! I got 2 PMs!!"
    Me-"MERENI. NO. DONT OPEN IT. ITS A TRAP!"
    :P true story, bro.
    Thanks for warning me too. Bro.

I opened it all I saw I believe was six ellipses, closed it, then opened it to report it, this time the images appeared, saw the first two and closed then deleted. However, I believe blazin and Akor got the same message as me.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kurtz View Post
    We learnt ... from [Kimmie]!
    Quote Originally Posted by FA Belladonna View Post
    Kurtz, the horse is dead, please stop beating it.

I got 1 and did not remember not to read it...
    http://i37.tinypic.com/2cxg6d4.jpg
    s1r3 DSP - Deirdre
    S1r6 - Smokey
    s3r6 - Rick James - MDZ
    s5r1 RATAN - Smokeysmoke
    s5r2 RATAN - Hammer_killa (HK)
    s7r1 [_]3 - Bierbitzch
    s7r3 VIVA - Smokeybear
    usx - smokeysmoke
    us5x - pootang

i got one too. but the idiot sent it along with a message that made it obvious who the sender is.

i haven't been on the forums for a few days and didn't know this was going around. first thing i did when i logged on was go to PMs. a few normal ones and one disturbing piece.

the person sending this around has obviously spent too much time in a front of their computer and is losing their mind. i'm not upset at the sender. instead i feel really bad for them. a normal person from a happy home, a person who has actual friends with whom they socialize, would never spend their time doing this. the sender used the name "christmassucks," and that too was interesting.

to the person sending this around, you need to take a break from your computer screen and find some friends.
    Last edited by il pepe; 12-27-2012 at 11:11 AM.

so, someone left me -rep for the above comment saying, "That's funny because your name was tossed around a lot as the person who did it." actually from what i read here it was only one moron who assumed it. but that's not the point.

the comment that was sent to me with that picture was extremely similar to some anonymous -rep i got a little while back for complaining about the oasis update. my guess is that the two are linked. i'm also guessing that whoever sent this had a few people on here he passionately hates, because he is a sad, dumb ****. then he went on to spam a whole bunch of others with the some stupid threat so that he doesn't out himself.

Also, I read this thread back a little and noticed some junk Baron wrote. if you were accusing me, then I got some bad news for you. You aren't worth the time.

Banned.

Quote Originally Posted by il pepe View Post
    so, someone left me -rep for the above comment saying, "That's funny because your name was tossed around a lot as the person who did it." actually from what i read here it was only one moron who assumed it. but that's not the point.

the comment that was sent to me with that picture was extremely similar to some anonymous -rep i got a little while back for complaining about the oasis update. my guess is that the two are linked. i'm also guessing that whoever sent this had a few people on here he passionately hates, because he is a sad, dumb ****. then he went on to spam a whole bunch of others with the some stupid threat so that he doesn't out himself.

Also, I read this thread back a little and noticed some junk Baron wrote. if you were accusing me, then I got some bad news for you. You aren't worth the time.
    Hmm. No, sorry. Actually, I was one of the people who cleared your name as a suspect.

I may troll you and we all see you come across as an angry idiot, but I don't think you're the one who did this.

But if you promise to get mad, I can start accusing you. Nothing I enjoy more than watching people like you rage online.

Hmm. No, sorry. Actually, I was one of the people who cleared your name as a suspect.
    in that case, i'm sorry. i owe you flowers, dinner and a bubble bath. i'm going to try reading through this crap from start to finish to see what was actually said. but from the comments i read it looked like the finger was pointed at me.

EDIT: So the guy that said "your name was tossed around a lot as the person who did it," any idea where this took place? aside from this i didn't see anything else that looked as if targeted at me.

you come across as an angry idiot
    i can kinda see why you would say that. but i can say the same about some of you. one good example of this is the passionate hatred some of you kids have towards name brands.

for the most part, we all came here to post dumb comments then go on about our business. there is nothing really any of you can say to upset me. but some things that have been said here make me lose even more faith in humanity. that's when i feel the need to make an argument.
    Last edited by il pepe; 12-28-2012 at 04:09 AM.

As the one who has cleaned up the accusations. I firmly believe it was not anyone in this forum. From what I have learned it is not a personal attack, but more an attack on the forum. So please guys do not accuse anyone. It is not a Travian person.

Quote Originally Posted by JD70 View Post
    As the one who has cleaned up the accusations. I firmly believe it was not anyone in this forum. From what I have learned it is not a personal attack, but more an attack on the forum. So please guys do not accuse anyone. It is not a Travian person.
    ^ This. It was likely some half wit from /b/ who thought he was some 'leet troll'. If you're gonna do something like that: at least get 5-6 friends together and make a mess of the forums.

Among your myelinating glia-oligodendrocytes

I want to thank you all for your help in getting all these PMs taken care of and I'm sorry to all of you who had to see these messages a they are quite disturbing. A big thank you to the OP for taking the time to start this thread and warn people before they opened the PMs. I also want to thank those of you who have taken the time to PM personally about your concerns.

I'm going to close this thread now for a couple of reasons. Regardless of whether this was a forum user with a chip on their shoulder or some trolls from 4chan the point of the messages was to cause a stir and get a reaction and I'd rather not give them the satisfaction of having this thread. I also don't want this to turn into a witch hunt and I feel that some of the accused were only mentioned due to personal grudges.

If you have any concerns or information about this that you wish to share please PM me or another staff member. Again, thank you all for your help.

Bella