Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 41 to 62 of 62

Thread: Firemen and police officer shoot responding to house fire

  1. #41
    Consul The Blazin1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Murica... **** yeah
    Posts
    6,858

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Luisss View Post
    It would not fall under any of the current justifiable homicides. It's justifiable to some, but then again so is killing someone who your wife cheated on you with - that doesn't mean it's how things should work.
    You left out killing your wife too. If the ***** cheated they should both get it, unless it was with another chick, then you shoot the ***** for not making you a sandwich to eat while you watch.
    Quote Originally Posted by Baron D'Holbach View Post
    You should quote yourself. It's like liking your Facebook status or high-fiving yourself in the mirror.

    It's what I would do if I didn't have to keep mine exactly how it is for madsquirrels and erazer.

  2. #42
    Philosopher Nichts's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    USS Yorktown
    Posts
    11,751

    Default

    Back on topic: the entire problem here is that the firemen came with hoses instead of guns. From now on, all firemen should first investigate fire with guns (paid for by taxpayers) first, and then upon determining that there are no crazy wahoos about to shoot them, then proceed to put out the fire.

    Did I get that right?

  3. #43

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Nichts View Post
    Back on topic: the entire problem here is that the firemen came with hoses instead of guns. From now on, all firemen should first investigate fire with guns (paid for by taxpayers) first, and then upon determining that there are no crazy wahoos about to shoot them, then proceed to put out the fire.

    Did I get that right?
    Yes, we get it you have an unreasonable hard on for destroying anything and everything weapon-related. But we don't live in a utopian hippie commune, Nichts. People aren't going to "play nice". This **** happens.

  4. #44

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 5m4llP0X View Post
    People aren't going to "play nice". This **** happens.

  5. #45
    Consul
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Dallas, TX
    Posts
    9,816

    Default

    Even if the firemen had been armed (or escorted by police), the end result would not have been any different. They were ambushed by a sniper who then killed himself. No defense against that.

  6. #46
    Banned.
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    NYC
    Posts
    20,773

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Nichts View Post
    Back on topic: the entire problem here is that the firemen came with hoses instead of guns. From now on, all firemen should first investigate fire with guns (paid for by taxpayers) first, and then upon determining that there are no crazy wahoos about to shoot them, then proceed to put out the fire.

    Did I get that right?
    Because something happened once it should change how you approach the situation every single time?

    Is that why you leave the house every day with condoms? Did I get that right?

  7. #47
    Consul The Blazin1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Murica... **** yeah
    Posts
    6,858

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 5m4llP0X View Post
    Yes, we get it you have an unreasonable hard on for destroying anything and everything weapon-related. But we don't live in a utopian hippie commune, Nichts. People aren't going to "play nice". This **** happens.
    There are those that prefer to be at the complete mercy of the criminal element. They look at the world through rose colored glasses, where home invasions are committed to deliver hugs and flowers, and prefer to be policed by their government instead of standing up and saying enough is enough. Take our rights, tell us what to do, and spend our hard earned money however you see fit. I can only assume these people are so sheltered they have never been in harms way, or know someone who has been the victim of a terrible crime. I also assume these to be the people that follow our government blindly, regardless of the mess it causes.
    Quote Originally Posted by Baron D'Holbach View Post
    You should quote yourself. It's like liking your Facebook status or high-fiving yourself in the mirror.

    It's what I would do if I didn't have to keep mine exactly how it is for madsquirrels and erazer.

  8. #48
    Banned.
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    NYC
    Posts
    20,773

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by The Blazin1 View Post
    There are those that prefer to be at the complete mercy of the criminal element. They look at the world through rose colored glasses, where home invasions are committed to deliver hugs and flowers, and prefer to be policed by their government instead of standing up and saying enough is enough. Take our rights, tell us what to do, and spend our hard earned money however you see fit. I can only assume these people are so sheltered they have never been in harms way, or know someone who has been the victim of a terrible crime. I also assume these to be the people that follow our government blindly, regardless of the mess it causes.
    There's a much simpler explanation for Nichts: he's Canadian.

  9. #49
    Consul The Blazin1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Murica... **** yeah
    Posts
    6,858

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Baron D'Holbach View Post
    There's a much simpler explanation for Nichts: he's Canadian.
    That's true I guess, you ever see what passes for bacon there. It's just ham.
    Quote Originally Posted by Baron D'Holbach View Post
    You should quote yourself. It's like liking your Facebook status or high-fiving yourself in the mirror.

    It's what I would do if I didn't have to keep mine exactly how it is for madsquirrels and erazer.

  10. #50
    Banned.
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    NYC
    Posts
    20,773

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by The Blazin1 View Post
    That's true I guess, you ever see what passes for bacon there. It's just ham.
    Hey now, that ham is the fuel of Canadia's elite fighting force.


  11. #51
    Philosopher Nichts's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    USS Yorktown
    Posts
    11,751

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Baron D'Holbach View Post
    Because something happened once it should change how you approach the situation every single time?
    I dunno, you tell me:


  12. #52
    Banned.
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    NYC
    Posts
    20,773

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Nichts View Post
    I dunno, you tell me:
    You can't really be that dense, Canadia you?

  13. #53

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by JD70 View Post
    It is a celebration of Jesus's birthday and Santa is just the clown who showed up as entertainment.
    It was never Jesus's birthday. It was the Pagan Holiday of Saternalia, that was taken away by the Roman Catholic Church, which caused an uproar with the people (because the people love their holidays), and it was replaced with "Christmas" which isn't found anywhere Biblically and isn't supported anywhere. It's commonly believed in the historian community that Jesus was born in the Spring.

    Quote Originally Posted by JD70 View Post
    ... I am pretty sure they end up killing him.
    Jesus was killed by the Romans, not the Jews. Good job there buddy.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mod Dark Tower View Post
    *Sigh*, I'm such an idiot.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Blazin1 View Post
    I'm not very bright.

  14. #54

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Nichts View Post
    I dunno, you tell me:


  15. #55

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sapient View Post
    Jesus was killed by the Romans, not the Jews. Good job there buddy.
    Not if you ask Mel Gibson.

  16. #56
    Consul The Blazin1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Murica... **** yeah
    Posts
    6,858

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Nichts View Post
    I dunno, you tell me.
    Are you suggesting a ban on knives and sharp instruments with this? Nice, subtle yet to the point. If we're gonna ban guns, we should ban knives as well.
    Quote Originally Posted by Baron D'Holbach View Post
    You should quote yourself. It's like liking your Facebook status or high-fiving yourself in the mirror.

    It's what I would do if I didn't have to keep mine exactly how it is for madsquirrels and erazer.

  17. #57

    Flossie Schmumpus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    I apparently exist
    Posts
    11,120

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by The Blazin1 View Post
    Are you suggesting a ban on knives and sharp instruments with this? Nice, subtle yet to the point. If we're gonna ban guns, we should ban knives as well.

    NOOOoooooOOOOO, you can not have my knives, I like my knives, I like sharpening and honing them. You take my knives from me I will have to buy guns to stop you...and I am lazy and don't want to own guns, they are too much work. Let me be lazy and keep my knives.
    Note:Any posts made by this poster should always be construed in the most innocent angelic way possible. The poster is not responsible for where your depraved minds go, if you have a depraved mind.

    Our Lady of Croppers ~Semper DOS~ ~Viva Toons~ || This area intentionally left blank. || The two most common elements in the universe are hydrogen and stupidity ~ Harlan Ellison

  18. #58
    Consul Luisss's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Rhode Island
    Posts
    10,949

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Flossie Schmumpus View Post
    NOOOoooooOOOOO, you can not have my knives, I like my knives, I like sharpening and honing them. You take my knives from me I will have to buy guns to stop you...and I am lazy and don't want to own guns, they are too much work. Let me be lazy and keep my knives.
    Looks like your ban stick is nice and sharp .
    "Semper necessitas probandi incumbit ei qui agit."

  19. #59
    Philosopher fortress's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    At my computer...
    Posts
    5,914

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Luisss View Post
    Looks like your ban stick is nice and sharp .
    Flossie uses a Ban Flower, I heard
    *somethingsomethinglegaldisclaimer*
    Modzing!
    Quote Originally Posted by Ms. Evil View Post
    I'm not really a girl.
    Quote Originally Posted by Flossie Schmumpus View Post
    No, Flossie was naughty.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ms. Evil View Post
    I am feeling naughty
    Quote Originally Posted by Flossie Schmumpus View Post
    Mmmmm, good enough to make me want to stop being a good girl.
    ****It's fortress
    Quote Originally Posted by Woden View Post
    ^ Note the lack of capitalization.

  20. #60
    Consul Luisss's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Rhode Island
    Posts
    10,949

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by fortress View Post
    Flossie uses a Ban Flower, I heard
    Woah, welcome back.
    "Semper necessitas probandi incumbit ei qui agit."

  21. #61

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by The Blazin1 View Post
    Are you suggesting a ban on knives and sharp instruments with this? Nice, subtle yet to the point. If we're gonna ban guns, we should ban knives as well.
    Quote Originally Posted by Flossie Schmumpus View Post
    NOOOoooooOOOOO, you can not have my knives, I like my knives, I like sharpening and honing them. You take my knives from me I will have to buy guns to stop you...and I am lazy and don't want to own guns, they are too much work. Let me be lazy and keep my knives.
    We'll have to ban guns, and knives, and baseball bats, and large blunt objects...and chemicals (like bleach and ammonia, cause together they make mustard glass, and dehydrated bleach makes C4), and powdered metals (because rust and aluminum makes thermite), and so many other things, because we all know inanimate objects kill people, not ****ed up people.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mod Dark Tower View Post
    *Sigh*, I'm such an idiot.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Blazin1 View Post
    I'm not very bright.

  22. #62
    Philosopher fortress's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    At my computer...
    Posts
    5,914

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Luisss View Post
    Woah, welcome back.
    tyty

    Quote Originally Posted by Sapient View Post
    We'll have to ban guns, and knives, and baseball bats, and large blunt objects...and chemicals (like bleach and ammonia, cause together they make mustard glass, and dehydrated bleach makes C4), and powdered metals (because rust and aluminum makes thermite), and so many other things, because we all know inanimate objects kill people, not ****ed up people.
    100% of murderers drink water. Therefore, water obviously causes murders.

    Solution: Ban water
    *somethingsomethinglegaldisclaimer*
    Modzing!
    Quote Originally Posted by Ms. Evil View Post
    I'm not really a girl.
    Quote Originally Posted by Flossie Schmumpus View Post
    No, Flossie was naughty.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ms. Evil View Post
    I am feeling naughty
    Quote Originally Posted by Flossie Schmumpus View Post
    Mmmmm, good enough to make me want to stop being a good girl.
    ****It's fortress
    Quote Originally Posted by Woden View Post
    ^ Note the lack of capitalization.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •