Page 6 of 18 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast
Results 201 to 240 of 709

Thread: Is Fear laming up the server?

  1. #201

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by RED KEITH View Post
    They can be tightened as much as they like. The robot has one mission, and if it means leaving an alliance, the mission will be accomplished.
    So Nimmo has some account centric loose cannons that will do what they want? Thank you for clarifying.

    More an issue for/with him than you. If you and Hogg will destroy Hektur/Gibby as promised I commend you.

  2. #202

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lord Bane View Post
    [CENTER]
    Is it a rumor and a made up story?
    • The history of TDS on US4 is one of meta with 5 of the top 11 alliances.
    • The leadership of that round is the same as this round.
    • You've admitted to cordination with nonmeta allainces against your competition.

    Given history is it possible that TDS would meta 50% of this server (i.e. the South)? This is why we see this...
    Wrong, If you look at the WW name for S4 you will see who the allies were, in which it was four of them. Wrong again Leadership has changed. Wrong again we didn't coordinate anything, you just happen to know too little of s4. Given the history (if you actually knew anything about it) we were the anti Meta. The people in the NE of s4 on the other hand were not they were hugging left and right and even asking for more hugs so we adapted.
    S2R6 Nimmo Fear (life interupted me.)
    Nimmo TDS S4R5 Win | Nimmo TDS/Rebels S4R4 Win. |Nimmo RC~3PO s4R3 Win
    Stratos/Kawozi s6 THC Win| Nimmo_ PFtF S7R2 .com Win | Nimmo_1PAN S2R2 .com Loss |
    http://i374.photobucket.com/albums/o...signature2.jpg

  3. #203

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lord Bane View Post
    So Nimmo has some account centric loose cannons that will do what they want? Thank you for clarifying.

    More an issue for/with him than you. If you and Hogg will destroy Hektur/Gibby as promised I commend you.
    I am not a loose cannon. I would say the opposite- I have a very direct mission, and there is no hidden agenda. Also I will let everyone know, I do not plan to attack any past WVF member. So Gibby will not see my hammer, unless she happens to sit Hekturs account.
    S2R3 wonder hit- http://travian-reports.net/us/report/38446810ada
    S2R4 wonder hit- http://www.gettertools.com/s2.travian.us.3/kb/sG7X6zka
    S2R5 wonder hit- http://travian-reports.net/us/report/182023113ee
    Who dat?
    Quote Originally Posted by Hektur View Post
    you are right
    Quote Originally Posted by Gibby View Post
    You're so right
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord Bane View Post
    You're right.
    Quote Originally Posted by Baron80 View Post
    RK is right,
    Quote Originally Posted by Verlanie View Post
    You're right.

  4. #204

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by RED KEITH View Post
    I am not a loose cannon. I would say the opposite- I have a very direct mission, and there is no hidden agenda.
    RK's agenda and Fears are like two powerful wonderful things that go together, like Beer and Bacon. You haven't seen me be shy about saying i'm attacking RoA.
    S2R6 Nimmo Fear (life interupted me.)
    Nimmo TDS S4R5 Win | Nimmo TDS/Rebels S4R4 Win. |Nimmo RC~3PO s4R3 Win
    Stratos/Kawozi s6 THC Win| Nimmo_ PFtF S7R2 .com Win | Nimmo_1PAN S2R2 .com Loss |
    http://i374.photobucket.com/albums/o...signature2.jpg

  5. #205

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by RED KEITH View Post
    the Canadian lead alliance
    Which one? This describes the entire North on this server...

    Quote Originally Posted by RED KEITH View Post
    I do not plan to attack any past WVF member.
    You might change your mind on that, as I have.
    Quote Originally Posted by Baron D'Holbach View Post
    I'm going to go ahead and call this Cranny Envy

  6. #206

    Default

    Fair enough Nimmo. I did not play that server so walk me and US2 through it.

    Quote Originally Posted by Nimmo View Post
    Wrong, If you look at the WW name for S4 you will see who the allies were, in which it was four of them.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nimmo View Post
    Given the history (if you actually knew anything about it) we were the anti Meta.
    Point of Contention 1: WW Meta
    You were the "anti Meta" but had four allies? Cross referencing your post Congrats LMAO, R~E, TDS, TDS* with the alliance list (below) it seems your "Anti Meta" consisted of LMAO, R~E and TDS. So let's bold face your allies.

    Alliance
    1. TDS* 52 13752 715095
    2. TDS 48 11344 544531
    3. LeaR 50 8033 401656
    4. R~EofTDS 32 11351 363219
    5. Republic 29 12015 348431
    6. Legion 31 9842 305098
    7. FUNTARDS 20 13194 263872
    8. CITADEL 45 5836 262601
    9. WC 37 6456 238875
    10. SG 25 9431 235778
    11. LMAOwTDS 18 11449 206088
    12. Midgets 5 8827 44133
    13. PWNY 5 6079 30393
    14. -FF5- 5 4126 20629
    15. CoraRox 3 4057 12171
    16. Peace 3 3625 10874
    17. OBLIT 8 1012 8099
    18. Republlc 1 7680 7680
    19. ARCA 1 6405 6405
    20. ~SWORD 2 2740 5479


    Points to consider:
    1. I added Funtards in there because you previously said TDS/LMAO/R~E cooperated with Funtards to put the other contender out of their misery.
    2. No alliance 12 and onward has double digit membership so I'm going to write them off.
    3. 5 of 11 alliances = 45% of the server.


    Nimmo, how exactly is running with 45% of the server (four alliances or five) an "anti Meta"?

  7. #207

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lord Bane View Post
    Fair enough Nimmo. I did not play that server so walk me and US2 through it.




    Point of Contention 1: WW Meta
    You were the "anti Meta" but had four allies? Cross referencing your post Congrats LMAO, R~E, TDS, TDS* with the alliance list (below) it seems your "Anti Meta" consisted of LMAO, R~E and TDS. So let's bold face your allies.

    Alliance
    1. TDS* 52 13752 715095
    2. TDS 48 11344 544531
    3. LeaR 50 8033 401656
    4. R~EofTDS 32 11351 363219
    5. Republic 29 12015 348431
    6. Legion 31 9842 305098
    7. FUNTARDS 20 13194 263872
    8. CITADEL 45 5836 262601
    9. WC 37 6456 238875
    10. SG 25 9431 235778
    11. LMAOwTDS 18 11449 206088
    12. Midgets 5 8827 44133
    13. PWNY 5 6079 30393
    14. -FF5- 5 4126 20629
    15. CoraRox 3 4057 12171
    16. Peace 3 3625 10874
    17. OBLIT 8 1012 8099
    18. Republlc 1 7680 7680
    19. ARCA 1 6405 6405
    20. ~SWORD 2 2740 5479


    Points to consider:
    1. I added Funtards in there because you previously said TDS/LMAO/R~E cooperated with Funtards to put the other contender out of their misery.
    2. No alliance 12 and onward has double digit membership so I'm going to write them off.
    3. 5 of 11 alliances = 45% of the server.


    Nimmo, how exactly is running with 45% of the server (four alliances or five) an "anti Meta"?
    The other 65% of the server was the other meta? That would make nimmo the anti-meta, according to math and such. Which is actually true, ignoring the fact you're making Funtards part of TDS when they worked together for maybe 2 days of the entire server.
    I've probably played 30 servers at this point

    US1 Honeybadger - http://travian-reports.net/us/report/46781746d83
    http://travian-reports.net/us/report/49535643339

    I blame blazin1 for any actions that may occur during the course of any server

  8. #208

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lord Bane View Post
    Nimmo, how exactly is running with 45% of the server (four alliances or five) an "anti Meta"?
    It was 3 vs 4 then it became 4 vs 7, here is a breakdown how it happened.

    We were running with three wings TDS, TDS* and LMAO for a majority of the server that was about 118 people vs about 220 plus in the NE, which consisted of Republic,Legion, Lear, SG. The NE then went along and started making plans to add 3 more wing from the NW which were Citadel. We talked to RE and they agreed to join and blunt the NW effort. We took our WW and put the name of our confed in there for everyone to see (TDS, TDS*, LMAO and RE). The NE had the numbers advantage all server long. You just happen to see end of server numbers and assume it was us running the meta. We forced a lot of their players to delete which is why the numbers look a lot different. As for Funtards, That group just wanted to be left alone and do their thing in the SE and with their WWs, we weren't stupid and open another front when we were fighting the NE. Towards the end we chiefed the enemy WW, they took it back and built it, we demolished it, they rebuilt again, we were planning on going for the killing blow and funtards decided to make this sucky server finish faster and attacked, our guys hit a few hours later zeroing it out a third time. End result was 2 days later we in the SW had 15-20 hammers just laying around as our WW sailed to 100.
    S2R6 Nimmo Fear (life interupted me.)
    Nimmo TDS S4R5 Win | Nimmo TDS/Rebels S4R4 Win. |Nimmo RC~3PO s4R3 Win
    Stratos/Kawozi s6 THC Win| Nimmo_ PFtF S7R2 .com Win | Nimmo_1PAN S2R2 .com Loss |
    http://i374.photobucket.com/albums/o...signature2.jpg

  9. #209

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Teutons View Post
    The other 65% of the server was the other meta?
    Is your contention that there were only two sides? Nimmo and all who opposed him?


    Quote Originally Posted by Teutons View Post
    That would make nimmo the anti-meta, according to math and such.
    Well by the math and such (including Funtards, eliminating alliances with our ten or more members) Nimmo had 45% of alliances but 54% of the population.

    Quote Originally Posted by Teutons View Post
    ignoring the fact you're making Funtards part of TDS when they worked together for maybe 2 days of the entire server.
    But they never once traded shots?
    Focused on the same enemy or enemies?
    Had two days of cooperative hits, against the losing opponent, during end game?

  10. #210

    Default

    I am failing to see how this is relevant to this round
    Hai, I'm Jarwa

    Many achievements. 10+ year player.

    Best achievements:
    #1 attacker - s5r3 Constellation
    #3 Attacker, builder of 3 EGH's, leader, and WW winner of s3r8 - Jarwa / TL;DR

  11. #211

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Constellation View Post
    I am failing to see how this is relevant to this round
    • It is relevent because we're establishing Nimmo's willingness or refusal to meta half the server.
    • It is relevent because you have two alliances that migrated here who now share membership, use to cooperate in end game and may do so again.
    • It is relevent because that is what this string is about, is FEAR laming up the server.


    The point is if they did it once they'll do it again.

    Quote Originally Posted by Nimmo View Post
    It was 3 vs 4 then it became 4 vs 7, here is a breakdown how it happened.

    We were running with three wings TDS, TDS* and LMAO for a majority of the server that was about 118 people vs about 220 plus in the NE, which consisted of Republic,Legion, Lear, SG. The NE then went along and started making plans to add 3 more wing from the NW which were Citadel. We talked to RE and they agreed to join and blunt the NW effort. We took our WW and put the name of our confed in there for everyone to see (TDS, TDS*, LMAO and RE). The NE had the numbers advantage all server long. You just happen to see end of server numbers and assume it was us running the meta. We forced a lot of their players to delete which is why the numbers look a lot different. As for Funtards, That group just wanted to be left alone and do their thing in the SE and with their WWs, we weren't stupid and open another front when we were fighting the NE. Towards the end we chiefed the enemy WW, they took it back and built it, we demolished it, they rebuilt again, we were planning on going for the killing blow and funtards decided to make this sucky server finish faster and attacked, our guys hit a few hours later zeroing it out a third time. End result was 2 days later we in the SW had 15-20 hammers just laying around as our WW sailed to 100.
    Nimmo, I appreciate your time and effort to clear this up. Our first problem, definition of a meta.

    The SW: My opinion, three wings (TDS, TDS* & LMAO) is a meta but I'll let this slide at this point due to the member count and being in your own quad.
    The SW and NW: You stated that you added RE in the North West. Now four wings cross quad a meta makes.
    The SW, NW and SE: Your guys stated you didn't work with Funtards, then did for two days, then didn't, add that Funtards has members in your alliance now and this adds to the confusion then and now. Here's the point, two days or two months, you worked with the SE (Funtards), while in the SW (TDS) and then reached out to the NW (RE). Three quad meta despite having overwhelemed the NE enough to force thier members to delete in mass.


    Our second problem: You forced the North East to delete in mass yet had 15-20 hammers left laying around, did you really need to build a cross quad meta? Seems like what you did was right for the easy win. I don't beleive its fair to say what you did was sporting, challenging or the anti-meta though.
    Last edited by Lord Bane; 01-01-2013 at 07:22 PM. Reason: reformatted

  12. #212

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lord Bane View Post
    Is your contention that there were only two sides? Nimmo and all who opposed him?

    Well by the math and such (including Funtards, eliminating alliances with our ten or more members) Nimmo had 45% of alliances but 54% of the population.

    But they never once traded shots?
    Focused on the same enemy or enemies?
    Had two days of cooperative hits, against the losing opponent, during end game?
    Yes, funtards completely took apart the third meta, and the NW split between the other too metas. Its not really me contending anything. There were two metas, Legion and TDS, and funtards just kinda did their own thing until the end.

    The population thing only works out if you ignore the fact that TDS spent all server wrecking legion players, but yes the TDS players were much better and as a group probably had much larger accounts.

    I don't believe funtards ever attack TDS. But if alliances are decided by two days of working together, the sum of which was one leader saying "hey our attacks are hitting at xxxxx, want to follow us in" then you might want to re-think your definition of alliances.

    You really only seem to know things about s4 that you could learn by glancing at the surface. It's much more complex then you're making it out to be, and the events that led up to the situation you're describing are a lot more importnant then the actual moment.


    Edit: you seem to think funtards and fear are working together on this server, until you understand this is wrong, theres no need to reply to my post.
    I've probably played 30 servers at this point

    US1 Honeybadger - http://travian-reports.net/us/report/46781746d83
    http://travian-reports.net/us/report/49535643339

    I blame blazin1 for any actions that may occur during the course of any server

  13. #213

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Teutons View Post
    You really only seem to know things about s4 that you could learn by glancing at the surface. It's much more complex then you're making it out to be
    This is why I asked to be educated. I lead in with questions rather than accusations.

    Quote Originally Posted by Teutons View Post
    Edit: you seem to think funtards and fear are working together on this server, until you understand this is wrong, theres no need to reply to my post.
    *Edit:
    1. Why you add Edit when you did not Edit the post? Notice this post, it says "Last edited by Lord Bane; Today at 03:48 PM." above my signature.
    2. You seem to be blind to the fact that many of the decision makers on this server beleive Funtards and Fear are working together, until you understand this and why its important to confirm the truth or dispell the myth, theres no need for further postings on this forum from you.
    Last edited by Lord Bane; 01-01-2013 at 07:48 PM.

  14. #214

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lord Bane View Post
    This is why I asked to be educated. I lead in with questions rather than accusations.

    *Edit:
    1. Why you add Edit when you did not Edit the post? Notice this post, it says "Last edited by Lord Bane; Today at 03:48 PM." above my signature.
    2. You seem to be blind to the fact that many of the decision makers on this server beleive Funtards and Fear are working together, until you understand this and why its important to confirm the truth or dispell the myth, theres no need for further postings on this forum from you.
    As I'm sure you know, if you edit quickly enough and edit doesn't appear. Thats what happened, but moving on.

    "decision makers". So do the decision makers in fear and funtards not matter here? Nimmo is here, and hes calling you stupid. I know that you and everybody making that accusation is stupid, because I've talked two both and they say the same thing. There are no plans to work together.

    There was no proof to start off this post any, and none has been provided by any of the "decision makers" you seems to be talking about. I have spoken with several of the leaders in question, and they say you're making worthless accusations. Now prove me wrong. Of course, you can't but that won't stop you from posting worthless drivel like the last 200 odd post in this thread.
    I've probably played 30 servers at this point

    US1 Honeybadger - http://travian-reports.net/us/report/46781746d83
    http://travian-reports.net/us/report/49535643339

    I blame blazin1 for any actions that may occur during the course of any server

  15. #215
    Philosopher Durinmaleus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    the RrrrrrrrrrrVA
    Posts
    5,364

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Teutons View Post
    There was no proof to start off this post any, and none has been provided by any of the "decision makers" you seems to be talking about. I have spoken with several of the leaders in question, and they say you're making worthless accusations. Now prove me wrong. Of course, you can't but that won't stop you from posting worthless drivel like the last 200 odd post in this thread.
    1. Bane's posts aren't drivel, you are just angry that his logic and facts fly in the face of your empty contentions about s4.
    2. We aren't under the burden to provide our proof. Yours and Feartards' actions just piled on evidence to what we already possess as to the nature of your relationship. This isn't a court of law, there is no evidence disclosure required. Sorry to disappoint, but what you do not know could fill the Marianas Trench.
    us5r2: Tiamat: #1 attacker, #1 hero. had a blast.
    us5r3: Jaali: 'i refuse to be victimized by notions of virtuous behavior' -calvin. Grats to Jarwa.
    us3r4: Tempus: Official s3 idiot. herpderp.
    s6r4: Janbos. first, last and only egh.
    s2r6: Persephone/Leif Ericson: The Funtards and divorce are a B****
    s2r7: ?

    Quote Originally Posted by Eudaimonia View Post
    Birds fly, dogs bark, wookie smash. Such is life.

  16. #216

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Teutons View Post
    There was no proof to start off this post any, and none has been provided by any of the "decision makers" you seems to be talking about. I have spoken with several of the leaders in question, and they say you're making worthless accusations. Now prove me wrong. Of course, you can't but that won't stop you from posting worthless drivel like the last 200 odd post in this thread.
    I don't have proof myself, but there have been a couple people who have posted that seem to have first hand knowledge of huggling. LB has offered evidence of huggling on other servers.

    You want proof??? I don't think anything that can be posted in this thread that you would take as proof.

    This is a thread for opinions, and in my opinion you guys will be the biggest hugglers on the server. Lame...

  17. #217

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Durinmaleus View Post
    1. Bane's posts aren't drivel
    Oh...idk bout that one, Wook! Bane is known for drivel...jus sayin!
    S3 R3 Tabs - Ĝutcasts
    S3 R4 Rastafari - Utensils
    S3 R5 Ndowd, 2 Evil 1z -PHN (not playing atm)
    S5 R3 Scarlet Panther - AC|DC
    S6 R4 Uselessium - THC

    Quote Originally Posted by Yo_Vanilla_Ice View Post
    Burg...has FEELINGS???? what is s3 coming to!!!???
    Quote Originally Posted by RedHanded View Post
    Yeah, she doesn't show her TT's off to just anyone. She likes to engulf big hammers with those.

  18. #218

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Durinmaleus View Post
    1. Bane's posts aren't drivel, you are just angry that his logic and facts fly in the face of your empty contentions about s4.
    2. We aren't under the burden to provide our proof. Yours and Feartards' actions just piled on evidence to what we already possess as to the nature of your relationship. This isn't a court of law, there is no evidence disclosure required. Sorry to disappoint, but what you do not know could fill the Marianas Trench.
    "logic". He backs up accusations with nothing, and I'm supposedly scared of his logic. Thats laughable. I don't make empty contentions about s4. I make ones backed by fact, and made by a player who actually played the server a knows what happened. It's really easy to critique someone from afar, but I'm sure you would defend decisions made on past servers the same way I have.

    So sure, I don't know a lot. But what I do know is that if someone makes an accusation, they have to back it up. Not the other way around. The other way around makes no sense. I could walk around saying Bacon and ROA are working together in secrecy. Of course nobody would believe me, because the Bacon and ROA posters here are quite active. So actually the way I see it is the burden of proof lies with the group with the fewest posters. The majority will simply repeat the same bull*** to each other until they all believe it, doesn't matter if its true or not.

    Funtards does not and will not work with fear. Now prove me wrong. I'll post again when you produce verifiable proof that backs up anything you say, including anything you say about s4.
    Last edited by Teutons; 01-01-2013 at 08:40 PM.
    I've probably played 30 servers at this point

    US1 Honeybadger - http://travian-reports.net/us/report/46781746d83
    http://travian-reports.net/us/report/49535643339

    I blame blazin1 for any actions that may occur during the course of any server

  19. #219

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Burgandy View Post
    Oh...idk bout that one, Wook! Bane is known for drivel...jus sayin!

    Get yourself back here woman! We have some fun for you

    Quote Originally Posted by Teutons View Post
    Funtards does not and will not work with fear.
    Can I siggy this?
    Last edited by Verlanie; 01-01-2013 at 09:03 PM. Reason: added question
    us8 Lanie - Lanie
    us3r3 - Horse
    us6r3 - Puzzle TR/RTA Puzzle Hammer
    us3r4 - GOB (another massive Gaul anvil) - Winners
    us6r4 - Satans Choice - THC http://travian-reports.net/us/report/1905565bba5
    us7r3 - Chuckles - Stooges http://travian-reports.net/us/report/2106816d1bd
    us2r6 - Bonzi - Tueton anvil, not recommended if you like to raid.

  20. #220
    Philosopher Durinmaleus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    the RrrrrrrrrrrVA
    Posts
    5,364

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Verlanie View Post
    Can I siggy this?
    you don't have to have his permission, and its a lulzy boldfaced lie, so yes, you should siggy it.
    us5r2: Tiamat: #1 attacker, #1 hero. had a blast.
    us5r3: Jaali: 'i refuse to be victimized by notions of virtuous behavior' -calvin. Grats to Jarwa.
    us3r4: Tempus: Official s3 idiot. herpderp.
    s6r4: Janbos. first, last and only egh.
    s2r6: Persephone/Leif Ericson: The Funtards and divorce are a B****
    s2r7: ?

    Quote Originally Posted by Eudaimonia View Post
    Birds fly, dogs bark, wookie smash. Such is life.

  21. #221

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Verlanie View Post
    Get yourself back here woman! We have some fun for you
    You haz speed ghost for me? Oh and someone who can afford to support my gold addiction? ( sigh I miss B!)
    S3 R3 Tabs - Ĝutcasts
    S3 R4 Rastafari - Utensils
    S3 R5 Ndowd, 2 Evil 1z -PHN (not playing atm)
    S5 R3 Scarlet Panther - AC|DC
    S6 R4 Uselessium - THC

    Quote Originally Posted by Yo_Vanilla_Ice View Post
    Burg...has FEELINGS???? what is s3 coming to!!!???
    Quote Originally Posted by RedHanded View Post
    Yeah, she doesn't show her TT's off to just anyone. She likes to engulf big hammers with those.

  22. #222

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Burgandy View Post
    You haz speed ghost for me? Oh and someone who can afford to support my gold addiction? ( sigh I miss B!)
    Heck Yeah , we have a home for you and the gold addiction!
    us8 Lanie - Lanie
    us3r3 - Horse
    us6r3 - Puzzle TR/RTA Puzzle Hammer
    us3r4 - GOB (another massive Gaul anvil) - Winners
    us6r4 - Satans Choice - THC http://travian-reports.net/us/report/1905565bba5
    us7r3 - Chuckles - Stooges http://travian-reports.net/us/report/2106816d1bd
    us2r6 - Bonzi - Tueton anvil, not recommended if you like to raid.

  23. #223

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Verlanie View Post
    Heck Yeah , we have a home for you and the gold addiction!
    Hrmmm...Tempting! What about B? Someone has to monitor my drama inducing activities ya know!
    S3 R3 Tabs - Ĝutcasts
    S3 R4 Rastafari - Utensils
    S3 R5 Ndowd, 2 Evil 1z -PHN (not playing atm)
    S5 R3 Scarlet Panther - AC|DC
    S6 R4 Uselessium - THC

    Quote Originally Posted by Yo_Vanilla_Ice View Post
    Burg...has FEELINGS???? what is s3 coming to!!!???
    Quote Originally Posted by RedHanded View Post
    Yeah, she doesn't show her TT's off to just anyone. She likes to engulf big hammers with those.

  24. #224

    Default


    Teutons! Teutons! lol I seem to have hit a nerve!!

    Nimmo and I are having a intelligent conversation that is relevant to the server and you come out with your fingers in your hears basically saying "agree or don't respond! La!La!La!La!" and now come out insulting. This is typical of individuals who are unable to construct reasonable arguments. They falter, unable to attack the opposing argument so they attack the poster. Frankly you're embarrassing yourself.

    Don't worry. I realize you're young so I'm going to try and help you through this. Please take notes:

    I.
    Quote Originally Posted by Teutons View Post
    Nimmo is here, and hes calling you stupid.
    I don't feel Nimmo did any such thing. I asked for a break down, Nimmo provided it and I thanked him. I'm now asking questions about the information he provided. This is how intelligent people converse. In your notes write down how he carried himself in that conversation, how he was respectful, articulate, and didn't attack me personally.

    II.
    Quote Originally Posted by Teutons View Post
    I know that you and everybody making that accusation is stupid, because I've talked two both and they say the same thing. There are no plans to work together.
    • First, you "talked to both." I'm the last one to play grammar police on these forums as I have horrific spelling but if you're going to come out attacking the intelligence of others and calling people stupid you really should use spell check. It'll catch those little mistakes for you. Write that down.
    • Second, I don't think I made that accusation. I've commented on strings. Now if I'm going to make that accusation I will create a WBT or Weekly Bane Topic on it.
    • Third, just because someone says something on the forums doesn't mean its true. You're saying this is untrue carries as much weight as any other poster saying it is. That's why we are having the discussion.


    III.
    Quote Originally Posted by Teutons View Post
    There was no proof to start off this post any, and none has been provided by any of the "decision makers" you seems to be talking about.
    You know this might be the only point of your public tantrum that is true. No proof was provided, JoshMonster posted that he heard "reports" and those reports are rumors. I asked Nimmo questions citing the historical events of US4 to build a historical context for the types of decisions he makes and you responded by calling me stupid, a liar, and making "worthless accusations."

    The passion of your response seems to be out of context. Almost like you're hiding something.

    You should rein that in. In your notes write that down.

    IV:
    Quote Originally Posted by Teutons View Post
    I could walk around saying Bacon and ROA are working together in secrecy. Of course nobody would believe me, because the Bacon and ROA posters here are quite active. So actually the way I see it is the burden of proof lies with the group with the fewest posters.
    You're entire rant talked about providing proof but this quote seems to read its nothing to do with proof but the number of posters. Personally I think your side has the fewest posters and therefor you need to prove you're not a huggling simmerfest.

    See what I did? Turned your arguement on you. Write that down.

    V:
    Quote Originally Posted by Teutons View Post
    I have spoken with several of the leaders in question, and they say you're making worthless accusations. Now prove me wrong. Of course, you can't...
    Two points:
    1. Who have you spoken to?
    2. Prove to me that Funtards and FEAR are not working together?


    I'll help you with this one. Why did I ask those? Write this in your notes:
    1. If you're going to attack me for not offering "proof" you need to do the same. Who did you speak to? When did you speak to them?
    2. A week ago I watched a Wonderful Life. I can't prove Santa Clause exists but you can't prove he doesn't.


    Closing Points:
    Quote Originally Posted by Teutons View Post
    He backs up accusations with nothing
    Quote Originally Posted by Teutons View Post
    But what I do know is that if someone makes an accusation, they have to back it up.
    Quote Originally Posted by Durinmaleus View Post
    you are just angry that his logic and facts fly in the face of your empty contentions about s4.
    Quote Originally Posted by Durinmaleus View Post
    This isn't a court of law, there is no evidence disclosure required.
    Quote Originally Posted by JoshMonster View Post
    LB has offered evidence of huggling on other servers.
    Quote Originally Posted by JoshMonster View Post
    This is a thread for opinions, and in my opinion you guys will be the biggest hugglers on the server. Lame...
    Teutons, did you notice they read the other strings and you did not? Everything you accussed me of not doing I did. You should try reading, citing and quoting a little bit more. It'd make your dribble read better.
    Last edited by Lord Bane; 01-01-2013 at 09:42 PM.

  25. #225

    Default

    Lord Bane I know you are willing to be impartial what is the history of KoN and RoA meta'ing up? Is this an attempt to justify talks between Bacon and RoA already?
    S2R3 Gloryhogg - WVF (First Hammer, Teut)
    S2R4 Hej Hogg - WVF Won! (First Gaul Hammer)
    S2R5 Shakespeare - WVF
    S2R6 Snuffleupagus - FEAR Won! (Experiment Hammer, 48 hrs of troop build artie total)
    S5R? Gloryhogg - US Won! - "Gloryhogg" was ruler over the largest personal empire." (Solo WW Kill Hammer)
    S4R4 Iron Pig - TDS Won! (First Roman Hammer)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hektur View Post
    WVF won with Hogg at the helm, you kiss his feet, recognize him as one of the greatest leaders you've seen, praise him.
    Record 4 wins 2 losses - 6 WW hammers

  26. #226

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Burgandy View Post
    Hrmmm...Tempting! What about B? Someone has to monitor my drama inducing activities ya know!
    No B sorry. Married life must be quite well for him. But we have a Yar.

    @Glorryhogg, kerzi already commented on this

    Quote Originally Posted by Kerzi View Post
    Indeed I have. Always.

    Discussions on possible future metas spanning numerous quads are interesting to read, for the entertainment factor. I will say this, though, in no uncertain terms: We will not jump onto another alliance's coattails and claim a win with a late cross-quad meta pact if we are behind, nor will we ever entertain the idea of any alliance doing the same with us if we are ahead.

    BACON will win together, or lose together, on our own.
    Last edited by Verlanie; 01-01-2013 at 09:44 PM.
    us8 Lanie - Lanie
    us3r3 - Horse
    us6r3 - Puzzle TR/RTA Puzzle Hammer
    us3r4 - GOB (another massive Gaul anvil) - Winners
    us6r4 - Satans Choice - THC http://travian-reports.net/us/report/1905565bba5
    us7r3 - Chuckles - Stooges http://travian-reports.net/us/report/2106816d1bd
    us2r6 - Bonzi - Tueton anvil, not recommended if you like to raid.

  27. #227
    Philosopher Durinmaleus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    the RrrrrrrrrrrVA
    Posts
    5,364

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Gloryhogg View Post
    what is the history of KoN meta'ing up? Is this an attempt to justify talks between Bacon and RoA already?
    KoN has zero history of any foreign agreements of any kind. That statement was weak before you even put those sausage links of yours to the keys.
    us5r2: Tiamat: #1 attacker, #1 hero. had a blast.
    us5r3: Jaali: 'i refuse to be victimized by notions of virtuous behavior' -calvin. Grats to Jarwa.
    us3r4: Tempus: Official s3 idiot. herpderp.
    s6r4: Janbos. first, last and only egh.
    s2r6: Persephone/Leif Ericson: The Funtards and divorce are a B****
    s2r7: ?

    Quote Originally Posted by Eudaimonia View Post
    Birds fly, dogs bark, wookie smash. Such is life.

  28. #228
    Villager Oh Geez!'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    In my cranny
    Posts
    136

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Durinmaleus View Post
    KoN has zero history of any foreign agreements of any kind.
    Bacon is not just KoN. Some other leadership in Bacon does have a history of meta'ing up.

    Either way, this is about the silliest thread. So obviously I'm very bored on this new years day. Metas happen. The debate about them is as silly as attempting to argue that one alliance is better because it chooses not to have 2 wings because that would be unsporting.
    Last edited by Oh Geez!; 01-01-2013 at 09:56 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Yo_Vanilla_Ice View Post
    Hereon every time I use the word "I" in reference to last server it really means Lanie plus tons of others of which I was fortunate to be added in ... in very small, very fine, print on a back page.

    I suck.
    US3 R4 woad (GOB) - won
    US3 R5 Illuminati (DOS) - lost
    USX R12 Trace Element (NWO) - lost
    US6 R5 Tippy (THC)
    US2 R6 Marmalade (Fear) - won

  29. #229

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Gloryhogg View Post
    Lord Bane I know you are willing to be impartial what is the history of KoN and RoA meta'ing up? Is this an attempt to justify talks between Bacon and RoA already?
    Lanie got to it first. Kerzi, in my opinion, is willing to keep adding wings as long as they're in her quad but will stay only in quad. This may be where, for the first time in history, I get more huggling than her. With you now in leadership and your Southern Meta on US5 we have a no anti-huggler in FEAR leadership. Couple this with Nimmo simming up 53% of US4 and a US2 Funtards alliance probable I may have to broker a deal between Hektur and Kerzi now.

    P.S. Teutons got your notes out? See what Hogg did? He tried to deflect and redirect this because my attacks where hitting home. He baited Wookie but I judoed him, addressing his concern, and using his own huggleness against him. Ultimately the final setence is why this is relevent. Because if we can't prove you're not a bunch of simmer zergs you may see a Northern Meta form. Write that down.
    Duh dun dunnnnnnnnnnn.
    Last edited by Lord Bane; 01-01-2013 at 09:57 PM.

  30. #230

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Oh Geez! View Post
    Bacon is not just KoN. The other leadership in Bacon does have a history of meta'ing up.
    kerzi calls the shots..just saying..........

    She invited us, we didn't invite her.
    Last edited by Verlanie; 01-01-2013 at 09:55 PM. Reason: thought I should get the facts straight
    us8 Lanie - Lanie
    us3r3 - Horse
    us6r3 - Puzzle TR/RTA Puzzle Hammer
    us3r4 - GOB (another massive Gaul anvil) - Winners
    us6r4 - Satans Choice - THC http://travian-reports.net/us/report/1905565bba5
    us7r3 - Chuckles - Stooges http://travian-reports.net/us/report/2106816d1bd
    us2r6 - Bonzi - Tueton anvil, not recommended if you like to raid.

  31. #231

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lord Bane View Post
    Couple this with Nimmo simming up 53% of US4 and a US2 Funtards alliance probable I may have to broker a deal between Hektur and Kerzi now.
    You were talking about hugging now you talking about Simming. First off, we do not sim, we like lots of action throughout, which to RoA's credit I heard the same and that alone dictated where we wanted to move. We moved next to them to get down and dirty. As for you brokering a deal i wouldn't doubt that for a second I actually believe that is happening as we speak hence all the tag teaming on the forums. Starts with propogandna from both then follow that up with both attacking.

    Quote Originally Posted by Lord Bane View Post
    Ultimately the final sentence is why this is relevent. Because if we can't prove you're not a bunch of simmer zergs you may see a Northern Meta form. Write that down.[/SIZE][/I]
    Already have it written down. So I can refer back to the northern meta.
    S2R6 Nimmo Fear (life interupted me.)
    Nimmo TDS S4R5 Win | Nimmo TDS/Rebels S4R4 Win. |Nimmo RC~3PO s4R3 Win
    Stratos/Kawozi s6 THC Win| Nimmo_ PFtF S7R2 .com Win | Nimmo_1PAN S2R2 .com Loss |
    http://i374.photobucket.com/albums/o...signature2.jpg

  32. #232

    Default

    Nimmo,

    Good to have you back on here. Last post from me for a while as I watch the Rose Bowl.

    Quote Originally Posted by Nimmo View Post
    ]We moved next to them to get down and dirty.
    I respec this. I do.

    Quote Originally Posted by Nimmo View Post
    ]As for you brokering a deal i wouldn't doubt that for a second I actually believe that is happening as we speak hence all the tag teaming on the forums.
    It's not happening as speak and if it is or will I'll say so. I'm always open with how I play.

    I don't mind saying that most of my intel on you're plans to huggle up the server comes to me from RoA symphathizers and you have to admit, given history, it is easy to see how alot of Chicken Littles would get all worked up about you, Funtards, and your secret deals.

  33. #233

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lord Bane View Post
    I may have to broker a deal between Hektur and Kerzi now.
    Thank you.


    Discussions on possible future metas spanning numerous quads are interesting to read, for the entertainment factor. I will say this, though, in no uncertain terms: We will not jump onto another alliance's coattails and claim a win with a late cross-quad meta pact if we are behind, nor will we ever entertain the idea of any alliance doing the same with us if we are ahead.

    FEAR will win together, or lose together, on our own.

    There you go Wookie now it has been declared, we can all rest easy that Metaing won't happen from Bacon or FEAR right?
    S2R3 Gloryhogg - WVF (First Hammer, Teut)
    S2R4 Hej Hogg - WVF Won! (First Gaul Hammer)
    S2R5 Shakespeare - WVF
    S2R6 Snuffleupagus - FEAR Won! (Experiment Hammer, 48 hrs of troop build artie total)
    S5R? Gloryhogg - US Won! - "Gloryhogg" was ruler over the largest personal empire." (Solo WW Kill Hammer)
    S4R4 Iron Pig - TDS Won! (First Roman Hammer)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hektur View Post
    WVF won with Hogg at the helm, you kiss his feet, recognize him as one of the greatest leaders you've seen, praise him.
    Record 4 wins 2 losses - 6 WW hammers

  34. #234

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Gloryhogg View Post
    Thank you.


    Discussions on possible future metas spanning numerous quads are interesting to read, for the entertainment factor. I will say this, though, in no uncertain terms: We will not jump onto another alliance's coattails and claim a win with a late cross-quad meta pact if we are behind, nor will we ever entertain the idea of any alliance doing the same with us if we are ahead.

    FEAR will win together, or lose together, on our own.

    There you go Wookie now it has been declared, we can all rest easy that Metaing won't happen from Bacon or FEAR right?
    Are you seriously mocking one of the nicest people on these forums? Write up your own statement. Be original, be a leader, not a follower.
    us8 Lanie - Lanie
    us3r3 - Horse
    us6r3 - Puzzle TR/RTA Puzzle Hammer
    us3r4 - GOB (another massive Gaul anvil) - Winners
    us6r4 - Satans Choice - THC http://travian-reports.net/us/report/1905565bba5
    us7r3 - Chuckles - Stooges http://travian-reports.net/us/report/2106816d1bd
    us2r6 - Bonzi - Tueton anvil, not recommended if you like to raid.

  35. #235

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Verlanie View Post
    Are you seriously mocking one of the nicest people on these forums? Write up your own statement. Be original, be a leader, not a follower.

  36. #236

    Default


    Alright, half time! Seems we missed a couple things.

    Nimmo: You forced the North East to delete in mass yet had 15-20 hammers left laying around, did you really need to build a cross quad meta?
    Teutons: Who have you spoken to? Prove to me that Funtards and FEAR are not working together?
    Gloryhogg: Your post is unclear, did you intend to plagiarize Kerzi or did you botch the quote tool?

  37. #237

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lord Bane View Post

    You're entire rant talked about providing proof but this quote seems to read its nothing to do with proof but the number of posters. Personally I think your side has the fewest posters and therefor you need to prove you're not a huggling simmerfest.

    See what I did? Turned your arguement on you. Write that down.
    This is the only part of your very long, and well written response I care about. You seem to think "you turned it on me". Not at all. I know I'm with the smaller group, my point is that wookie or whatever her name is, seemed to think the burden of proof lay with me. Thats simply because she is part of the bigger group, and thinks because she has a group of people echoing her statements, she is right. So no, you didn't turn it on me. You reinforced what I was saying. Back to my corner until people provide more interesting evidence on why Funtards and Fear are working together. From all the posts here, I'm sure somebody must have some. Right?

    Edit: Just to clear up some s4 history for you lord bane. You only see the end results. At one point, legion was approaching twice the size of TDS. TDS added a wing in the NW, RE~TDS. RE~TDS probably took out 50-75 accounts of Legions NW wing. So at the time, a meta with them seemed like a very good idea. In the end the numbers were close because of the beating Legion went through.
    Last edited by Teutons; 01-01-2013 at 11:56 PM.
    I've probably played 30 servers at this point

    US1 Honeybadger - http://travian-reports.net/us/report/46781746d83
    http://travian-reports.net/us/report/49535643339

    I blame blazin1 for any actions that may occur during the course of any server

  38. #238

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lord Bane View Post
    Teutons: Who have you spoken to? Prove to me that Funtards and FEAR are not working together?
    Quote Originally Posted by Teutons View Post
    Back to my corner until...
    I knew you would miss this which is why I quoted it again. Before Nimmo puts you back in the corner care to answer?

  39. #239

    Default

    I don't feel like it's my job. If someone makes an accusation, they should back it up. I shouldn't have to disprove something unless theres good evidence that it's a "thing". Like if someone says theres aliens on mars. They should prove it, then if they have proof NASA should show them they're wrong. Not the other way around, it just doesn't make logical sense.
    Last edited by Teutons; 01-02-2013 at 12:22 AM.
    I've probably played 30 servers at this point

    US1 Honeybadger - http://travian-reports.net/us/report/46781746d83
    http://travian-reports.net/us/report/49535643339

    I blame blazin1 for any actions that may occur during the course of any server

  40. #240

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Verlanie View Post
    Are you seriously mocking one of the nicest people on these forums? Write up your own statement. Be original, be a leader, not a follower.
    I wanted to make sure Wookie was completely satisfied with my declaration, he can't mock it when it was written by Kerzi. I'm pretty sure I'm the nicest person on the forums but Kerzi is a close second.
    S2R3 Gloryhogg - WVF (First Hammer, Teut)
    S2R4 Hej Hogg - WVF Won! (First Gaul Hammer)
    S2R5 Shakespeare - WVF
    S2R6 Snuffleupagus - FEAR Won! (Experiment Hammer, 48 hrs of troop build artie total)
    S5R? Gloryhogg - US Won! - "Gloryhogg" was ruler over the largest personal empire." (Solo WW Kill Hammer)
    S4R4 Iron Pig - TDS Won! (First Roman Hammer)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hektur View Post
    WVF won with Hogg at the helm, you kiss his feet, recognize him as one of the greatest leaders you've seen, praise him.
    Record 4 wins 2 losses - 6 WW hammers

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •