Page 1 of 18 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Is Fear laming up the server?

Default Is Fear laming up the server?

Arg...I have heard reports that Fear is working with the Snake cult, and some other 'secret' partners. Here we have it folks the first Zerg meta on s2. Reports have it at almost 200 players already. How lame is that?

Quote Originally Posted by JoshMonster View Post
    Arg...I have heard reports that Fear is working with the Snake cult, and some other 'secret' partners. Here we have it folks the first Zerg meta on s2. Reports have it at almost 200 players already. How lame is that?
    Nice rumor but im sure you could do better, and im sure ROA and BACON will go for it. congrats
    Last edited by Mozart; 12-28-2012 at 02:29 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Mozart View Post
    Nice rumor but im sure you could do better, and im sure ROA will go for it. congrats
    I saw this post before your edit. It looked better before the edit.
    us8 Lanie - Lanie
    us3r3 - Horse
    us6r3 - Puzzle TR/RTA Puzzle Hammer
    us3r4 - GOB (another massive Gaul anvil) - Winners
    us6r4 - Satans Choice - THC http://travian-reports.net/us/report/1905565bba5
    us7r3 - Chuckles - Stooges http://travian-reports.net/us/report/2106816d1bd
    us2r6 - Bonzi - Tueton anvil, not recommended if you like to raid.

Quote Originally Posted by Mozart View Post
    Nice rumor but im sure you could do better, and im sure ROA and BACON will go for it. congrats
    Just like the Funtards/TDS connection was a rumor....

Lame.
    S3R1 - Hektur ~RoA~
    S1R3 - Hektur ~RoA~
    S6R2 - Slowdive Fuzz
    S2R4 - The Force ~RoA~
    S2R5 - Kronyk ~RoA~
    S2R6 - Stuffnsuch ~RoA~
    S2R7 - Arketeckt TDU

Quote Originally Posted by Nimmo View Post
    you forget you have to say the word Hektur, 3 times in a mirror and THAT is when RK comes out.

I find it humorous. The leaders in that Zerg gave the NE a hard time for Zerging up on us4, yet they turn around and do it on us2.
    US1- ???

"Arg...I have heard reports that Fear is working with the Snake cult, and some other 'secret' partners. Here we have it folks the first Zerg meta on s2. Reports have it at almost 200 players already. How lame is that?" - JoshMonster

Hahahahaha. Let me be one of the first people to assure you this rumor is nonsense. Its a shame the media blackout is over and you clowns decided to write all over the forums again. Bacon has 118 members, FEAR has 109 members, and RoA 91. But most people are saying RoA still has members in many other wings across the board. I heard RoA is actually around 150 accounts. So it would seem FEAR has the least amount of members.

The real question I have, is JoshMonster the offensive coordinator for RoA already coming up with an excuse, cause he thinks FEAR is going to be too hard to beat? I'd expect no less from RoA, on Day 31 already making excuses because they know FEAR is going to wipe the floor with them.

Sincerely,
    The Guy Who Will Cat you Later

Quote Originally Posted by Josh_Monster_Sucks View Post
    Sincerely,
    cat me
    “Hammers live if you send fakes but they die if you are too lazy to”
    -Gandhi

Quote Originally Posted by Josh_Monster_Sucks View Post
    "Arg...I have heard reports that Fear is working with the Snake cult, and some other 'secret' partners. Here we have it folks the first Zerg meta on s2. Reports have it at almost 200 players already. How lame is that?" - JoshMonster

Hahahahaha. Let me be one of the first people to assure you this rumor is nonsense. Its a shame the media blackout is over and you clowns decided to write all over the forums again. Bacon has 118 members, FEAR has 109 members, and RoA 91. But most people are saying RoA still has members in many other wings across the board. I heard RoA is actually around 150 accounts. So it would seem FEAR has the least amount of members.

The real question I have, is JoshMonster the offensive coordinator for RoA already coming up with an excuse, cause he thinks FEAR is going to be too hard to beat? I'd expect no less from RoA, on Day 31 already making excuses because they know FEAR is going to wipe the floor with them.

Sincerely,
    Large amounts of butthurt detected.
    US1- ???

I'm disappointed that this is the best you all can come up with.
    .com2 (2013): DoMeDirty (a.k.a. Team Chezzara)|●●●Infamous - Result: Won!!! (sun)
    Not a WW Hammer, but it still got the job done. ^_^
    .us2 (Rd6): Bad Reputation|FEAR US - Result: Won, Yay!
    .com2 (2012): Schizo|WILD - Result: Won, Woo Hoo!
    .com8 (2012): Eric Stewart|GR - Result: Wonder Of The World Destroyed
    .us4(Rd5): Amara|R~EofTDS: Won, Woot!

[11/13/2012] Eric: Ms Amara, is my dual, and friend from US servers. She is a good, aggressive player that is excellent at inflaming the passions of twisted stalker types.

Oh my god did you hear? The sky is orange!!!!!. You see, just because someone says something doesn't mean it's true.

Quote Originally Posted by Ferris_Bueller View Post
    I find it humorous. The leaders in that Zerg gave the NE a hard time for Zerging up on us4, yet they turn around and do it on us2.
    I heard there were some math wizards up in the NE but here is the count.

Fear* 51
    Fear 39
    Fear~ 19
    total 109

I understand that you courting the NW as a partner. So trying to paint the picture a bit more bleak is to your advantage but unfortunately for you everyone knows it is false. I do know you are just trying to show ROA that you guys and gals are up against some stiff competition but making up lies? I'm shocked.
    S2R6 Nimmo Fear (life interupted me.)
    Nimmo TDS S4R5 Win | Nimmo TDS/Rebels S4R4 Win. |Nimmo RC~3PO s4R3 Win
    Stratos/Kawozi s6 THC Win| Nimmo_ PFtF S7R2 .com Win | Nimmo_1PAN S2R2 .com Loss |
    http://i374.photobucket.com/albums/o...signature2.jpg

He didn't come up with it. This isn't a rumor and I shake my head in sadness at the mass lame hugglefest "fear" (in quotes cause they aren't to be feared in the least) has already set up with the SW.

One month into the server and you turds already took a dump on any ideas you were anything other than mega fail meta-rrific.
    us5r2: Tiamat: #1 attacker, #1 hero. had a blast.
    us5r3: Jaali: 'i refuse to be victimized by notions of virtuous behavior' -calvin. Grats to Jarwa.
    us3r4: Tempus: Official s3 idiot. herpderp.
    s6r4: Janbos. first, last and only egh.
    s2r6: Persephone/Leif Ericson: The Funtards and divorce are a B****
    s2r7: ?

Quote Originally Posted by Eudaimonia View Post
    Birds fly, dogs bark, wookie smash. Such is life.

Quote Originally Posted by Durinmaleus View Post
    He didn't come up with it. This isn't a rumor and I shake my head in sadness at the mass lame hugglefest "fear" (in quotes cause they aren't to be feared in the least) has already set up with the SW.

One month into the server and you turds already took a dump on any ideas you were anything other than mega fail meta-rrific.
    Wow absolutely shocking I guess you did buy into the propaganda, You don't have to make stories up if you want to hug it out with ROA. Pretty much Par for the course for you then.
    Stratos/Kawozi s6 THC Win| Nimmo_ PFtF S7R2 .com Win | Nimmo_1PAN S2R2 .com Loss |

IMO This may be the most sever case of butthurt I've ever witnessed. My post was meant to expose our competition to the same abuse RoA has had to endure. From the response I think I struck a nerve.

If the rest of the server can't see how lame Fear is for metaing up already. They can all see how lame they are for making up some dumb forum account to bash me anonymously. I have never been afraid to stand by my posts. To me, Fear is just a bunch of scardy-cats.

Wow absolutely shocking I guess you did buy into the propaganda, You don't have to make stories up if you want to hug it out with ROA. Pretty much Par for the course for you then.

You suck at spin, yet again. Didn't you learn your lesson last time you got your *** handed to you here?

I am not "buying into ROA's hype", He who to is to be feared none. I am seeing your huggling developing with my own eyes. You already put your tell out, and it was wayyyyyyyy too early. You ****** up, are now getting called on it, and the ****-bed is made.

Now lay it.
    us5r3: Jaali: 'i refuse to be victimized by notions of virtuous behavior' -calvin. Grats to Jarwa.

You suck at spin, yet again. Didn't you learn your lesson last time you got your *** handed to you here?

I am not "buying into ROA's hype", He who to is to be feared none. I am seeing your huggling developing with my own eyes. You already put your tell out, and it was wayyyyyyyy too early. You ****** up, are now getting called on it, and the ****-bed is made.

Now lay it.

I did wow I can't believe that, I guess i'm losing my touch. You on the other hand I see are easily manipulated. Well done RoA, I knew you were good but didn't realize you were that effective.

Hey Nimmo,

Which one of your classy players made the 'JoshMonster_Sucks' account? Fear=Lame

I did wow I can't believe that, I guess i'm losing my touch. You on the other hand I see are easily manipulated. Well done RoA, I knew you were good but didn't realize you were that effective.
    The average bone density of a human being is around 1500 kg/m^-3. Your skull must be considerably higher than that, because what I am saying simply isn't penetrating.

I am not buying ROA's hype, so try a different angle. You know my ign, so why don't you bend some of that massive noggin of yours towards exactly how I know (notice I did not say suspect) of your efforts to cuddle up the south?

I'm sure if you try hard enough, and maybe pop a few cranial cells, the answer will magic it's way across your brow.

I realize the she said he said stuff will continue unabated throughout the server - just part of the game.

However, whoever creates an account to hide and then threatens to cat an individual behind a made up account is pathetic.

Quote Originally Posted by kombat1 View Post
    I realize the she said he said stuff will continue unabated throughout the server - just part of the game.

However, whoever creates an account to hide and then threatens to cat an individual behind a made up account is pathetic.

Well Kombat..... ROA is so feared by the others that they have to make up fake forum accounts before they make anykind of lame threat!!
    S1R2: Ishnu
    S2R5: danger
    S2R6: BringinSexyBack
    S5R6: Scum Bag

So back to blatant lying? Snakes hasn't talked to fear all server.

-Snakes member
    I've probably played 30 servers at this point

US1 Honeybadger - http://travian-reports.net/us/report/46781746d83
    http://travian-reports.net/us/report/49535643339

I blame blazin1 for any actions that may occur during the course of any server

Teutons,

It hasn't been made official to membership yet. You will find out soon enough. Our intelligence gathering is second to none.

...and Nimmo,

Shutting up after being called out is maybe the smartest thing I've seen you do. Good move.

It sure will. But in this instance, I am not speaking of hearsay. At all.

It sure is. Speaks volumes to the methodology and quality of the folks trying to defend the SE, eh?

Quote Originally Posted by Teutons View Post
    So back to blatant lying? Snakes hasn't talked to fear all server.

-Snakes member
    It was nice of you to start your post with your intentions; Kind of a fun little abstract page at the start of a fail research project (not that your post is winning any awards). Maybe you do not know this, because you are too far down the totem pole to do anything other than slop out the barn, but your statement holds zero water in "ye olde fact pond".

So the real war on the forum begins

You're huggling
    No! You are
    No! You are
    No! You are

Repeat ad naseum
    Quote Originally Posted by Yo_Vanilla_Ice View Post
    Hereon every time I use the word "I" in reference to last server it really means Lanie plus tons of others of which I was fortunate to be added in ... in very small, very fine, print on a back page.

I suck.
    US3 R4 woad (GOB) - won
    US3 R5 Illuminati (DOS) - lost
    USX R12 Trace Element (NWO) - lost
    US6 R5 Tippy (THC)
    US2 R6 Marmalade (Fear) - won

Teutons,

Our intelligence gathering is second to none.

...and Nimmo,
    Intelligence gathering, infiltration, divide and conquer from within. Yep. ROA is going to teach the new visiting server talent that ROA has developed this to a science. s2R5 veterans keep trying to tell them. Leadership seems to think the masses are just paranoid.

Gotta Rep you on this one JoshMonster. You are so right!

Dont even really need to respond to your posts as you do it for me.
    Painted Kitty - S1

It was nice of you to start your post with your intentions; Kind of a fun little abstract page at the start of a fail research project (not that your post is winning any awards). Maybe you do not know this, because you are too far down the totem pole to do anything other than slop out the barn, but your statement holds zero water in "ye olde fact pond".
    Much like yours. No facts, no basis, no reason to post. If our leaders haven't told their friends, and they would consult the players on such a big decision, how the hell would you know.

Teutons,

It hasn't been made official to membership yet. You will find out soon enough. Our intelligence gathering is second to none.
    When they tell us, I'll be the first to say you were right. Fortunately, I'll never have to make that post, because this is a total lie. Leadership doesn't just "make decisions". Everybody gets to talk it out before something like this would go through. So not true.

Edit: Just to drive the stake into this stupid thread, here is the response from my leader when I asked if we were talking to Fear any more then normal. "Hell no"-leader.
    Last edited by Teutons; 12-28-2012 at 07:00 PM.
    I've probably played 30 servers at this point

US1 Honeybadger - http://travian-reports.net/us/report/46781746d83
    http://travian-reports.net/us/report/49535643339

I blame blazin1 for any actions that may occur during the course of any server

Quote Originally Posted by coppley View Post
    Dont even really need to respond to your posts as you do it for me.
    US1- ???

Hahahaha! The amount of butt hurt from the ROA crew is funny. I thought you guys were super skilled players and weren't worried about numbers? Which is why you have more players than we do AND put a ton of spy accounts in our quad? LOL... Umm, is this a psychological trick where you say we suck because really, in your heart of hearts, you know its you who sucks? Psychological transposing or something? Well then, well played.

A 'zerg meta' would imply that Fear somehow needs those bonus accounts you claim we have, but that's far from the truth and anyone who has played this game a few times knows it. I've had 2 accounts on s4 annihilate the returning WW winners (before TDS) and their pathetic second wing: 110 returning players who had won the round before. Two total accounts blew them off the server. So Josh, why you so mad bro?

Just load that Rally Point up and come teach us something. It's not personal, I've always been a fan, but shut up and do something about it. Also, without hurting anyone in Fear's feelings, but Corey and I run the recruiting account so I am the first person who can not only guarantee you that we didn't come with more 'hidden players,' but the exact opposite! We just told anyone who had come over wanting to play with us (since we weren't babies and actually said where we were going from day one) that if they hadn't settled by now we didn't need them. If we wanted to huggle, wouldn't we tell them to go spy along and build anvils for us to be used later? I think we've recruited more ROA spies and new folks than we're accused of coming to the server with in the first place.

Finally, the Snake crew...LOL? Again, you guys must be tired from the holidays. Josh is funny, but its sad to see Wookie buying his 'throw poop at the wall to see if it sticks' tactic hook, line and sinker. Maybe it does explain why ROA went huggling after that Bacon from day one though... I'm with Teutons on this one, mostly because I do know better, and he's right. Bacon's getting clowned if they're buying that load of Josh-it
    S4- Gauls Gone Wild (Swines)
    S8- Smurfs (FFS)
    S2- Romans Run Wild (FU)

Quote Originally Posted by TheAscendant View Post
    Massive Text Wall of Fail
    If Josh's call was untrue then why are you swarming to the post to shoot it down? You are like fly's on ****....
    Last edited by Ferris_Bueller; 12-28-2012 at 07:07 PM. Reason: re-wording
    US1- ???

Here come the feartards, so quick to deny it, spin spin spin folks. None of it amounts to a hill of beans; You know it is true, and it must really burn your britches that you have to come out publicly and try and sell us houses made on a swamp.

Sorry folks, nothing to see here, just month ONE meta'ing. Move along.

So Josh, why you so mad bro?
    I'm not mad. Just having a little fun calling you guys out. To be honest, I could care less if your metaing up. If you guys force us to consider working with Bacon to knock you guys down a notch. I have no problem with that.

If you guys are really on your own, and we basically have an even three way match. I'm cool with that too.

Now the main reason I think you guys are lame. Is the Fear player who tried to threaten me with an anonymous forum account. What do you have to say about that TheAscendant? You guys condone that kind of activity?

No Josh, I don't. Also, we share the same name which means we are both awesome. So let me put it this way, the 'Josh Sucks' poster is likely not with us and I would kick him from the alliance if he was, even if that meant I got kicked as well. I didn't sign on to play with people who act like babies. I have a tremendous amount of respect for you guys and all of Bacon, which is why I came here: to test myself against the best skill the Us Travian servers have left. Demeaning your opponents only demeans your victory when you win.

And we're going to win.

I am very, very likely the one guy you can count on to tell the truth because I don't care about the spin and drama. It's why I've been playing for 5 years and have like 300 posts. Total. I didn't come running to the forum to defend my crew- I came to clarify what I believe is a load of horse ****. And I would know if it's a load of horse **** because I'm on the recruiting account. I'll leave it at that.
    S4- Gauls Gone Wild (Swines)
    S8- Smurfs (FFS)
    S2- Romans Run Wild (FU)

If Josh's call was untrue then why are you swarming to the post to shoot it down? You are like fly's on ****....
    Nothing else to respond to from ROA for a while now, we are all just so glad something came up, and from the one and only Joshmonster no less (no sarcasm.. been a fan since i first saw you with DSP throwing hammers around everywhere)
    Painted Kitty - S1

Teutons,

...and Nimmo,

Shutting up after being called out is maybe the smartest thing I've seen you do. Good move.
    Me shut up naw. It's smart RoA doesn't want a two front war, so you make stuff up, I get that. You paint that picture anyway you want it. Just know regardless of how it's going to go we will be going NE for some lovin.

I swear, "butthurt" is going to be in Lake Superior State University's 2013 list of banished words. You folks use it entirely to often and in the wrong context. JM is not "butthurt" neither is he "mad bro". He is pointing at you, laughing and calling you lame. Much the same as I am.
    US1R1 - BillW
    US3R1 - BillW (AeM)
    US2R5 - BillW (RoA)
    US2R6 - BringinSexyBack (PANDA)
    US2R7 - Dr. Bob (STD)
    US5R7 - Thanatos

Sign your derps. Cackling hens, the lot of you.

Quote Originally Posted by lethaljimmy View Post
    I am paid to rate people on their level of perfesionalism

I'm not mad. Just having a little fun calling you guys out. To be honest, I could care less if your metaing up. If you guys force us to consider working with Bacon to knock you guys down a notch. I have no problem with that.

If you guys are really on your own, and we basically have an even three way match. I'm cool with that too.

Now the main reason I think you guys are lame. Is the Fear player who tried to threaten me with an anonymous forum account. What do you have to say about that TheAscendant? You guys condone that kind of activity?
    Joshmonster You are already huggling with Bacon. You have solid players in our alliance already.

Now, if you wanted a good example of "butthurt", Senja is the very epitome of the term. Just sayin...
    US1R1 - BillW
    US3R1 - BillW (AeM)
    US2R5 - BillW (RoA)
    US2R6 - BringinSexyBack (PANDA)
    US2R7 - Dr. Bob (STD)
    US5R7 - Thanatos

Sign your derps. Cackling hens, the lot of you.

Quote Originally Posted by lethaljimmy View Post
    I am paid to rate people on their level of perfesionalism

If you guys force us to consider working with Bacon to knock you guys down a notch. I have no problem with that.
    Wait a minute. You make this sound like we have no say in it. All I can say is eww. We're on week 4?
    us8 Lanie - Lanie
    us3r3 - Horse
    us6r3 - Puzzle TR/RTA Puzzle Hammer
    us3r4 - GOB (another massive Gaul anvil) - Winners
    us6r4 - Satans Choice - THC http://travian-reports.net/us/report/1905565bba5
    us7r3 - Chuckles - Stooges http://travian-reports.net/us/report/2106816d1bd
    us2r6 - Bonzi - Tueton anvil, not recommended if you like to raid.

Hahahaha! The amount of butt hurt from the ROA crew is funny. I thought you guys were super skilled players and weren't worried about numbers? Which is why you have more players than we do AND put a ton of spy accounts in our quad? LOL... Umm, is this a psychological trick where you say we suck because really, in your heart of hearts, you know its you who sucks? Psychological transposing or something? Well then, well played.

A 'zerg meta' would imply that Fear somehow needs those bonus accounts you claim we have, but that's far from the truth and anyone who has played this game a few times knows it. I've had 2 accounts on s4 annihilate the returning WW winners (before TDS) and their pathetic second wing: 110 returning players who had won the round before. Two total accounts blew them off the server. So Josh, why you so mad bro?

Just load that Rally Point up and come teach us something. It's not personal, I've always been a fan, but shut up and do something about it. Also, without hurting anyone in Fear's feelings, but Corey and I run the recruiting account so I am the first person who can not only guarantee you that we didn't come with more 'hidden players,' but the exact opposite! We just told anyone who had come over wanting to play with us (since we weren't babies and actually said where we were going from day one) that if they hadn't settled by now we didn't need them. If we wanted to huggle, wouldn't we tell them to go spy along and build anvils for us to be used later? I think we've recruited more ROA spies and new folks than we're accused of coming to the server with in the first place.

Finally, the Snake crew...LOL? Again, you guys must be tired from the holidays. Josh is funny, but its sad to see Wookie buying his 'throw poop at the wall to see if it sticks' tactic hook, line and sinker. Maybe it does explain why ROA went huggling after that Bacon from day one though... I'm with Teutons on this one, mostly because I do know better, and he's right. Bacon's getting clowned if they're buying that load of Josh-it
    Struck a nerve much?

Its okay, we're outperforming FEAR in almost every category. Yup you're sure bad ***

Edit: About us being bigger than you?....Lulz. You're a clown, put on your mask.
    S3R1 - Hektur ~RoA~
    S1R3 - Hektur ~RoA~
    S6R2 - Slowdive Fuzz
    S2R4 - The Force ~RoA~
    S2R5 - Kronyk ~RoA~
    S2R6 - Stuffnsuch ~RoA~
    S2R7 - Arketeckt TDU

you forget you have to say the word Hektur, 3 times in a mirror and THAT is when RK comes out.

Quote Originally Posted by Verlanie View Post
    Wait a minute. You make this sound like we have no say in it. All I can say is eww. We're on week 4?
    I agree...eww, and thats why I said 'consider'. From what I know I don't think we are considering talking to you guys about it...yet. I would prefer a nice even three way endgame. That sounds like good times to me.