Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Banana Slicer

A few times, but I often found I needed to take a bite from one and then bite the other. You know, so they both get eaten evenly.
    Roses are red; violets are blue. I shagged your girl; maybe tomorrow you can to.

When I was in India, they had red bananas at the hotel for breakfast.

It was an interesting vacation.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lurk View Post
    Josh: You're a Brit. You can't do anything rite.
    Quote Originally Posted by To Be Somebody View Post
    Reserved for my very negative, hate-filled, prejudiced opinion on what Joshyyy said.

Huh, I thought Indian bananas were more purply.
    Roses are red; violets are blue. I shagged your girl; maybe tomorrow you can to.

Quote Originally Posted by Chumpanzie View Post
    Huh, I thought Indian bananas were more purply.
    Kinda. It was a deep red. Google red banana.

I imagine they go red/purple due to being overworked and overhandled when being picked. Idk.
    Reserved for my very negative, hate-filled, prejudiced opinion on what Joshyyy said.

Quote Originally Posted by Jacana View Post
    Ever tried to eat two peaches at once?
    The trick to that is scissors.

Quote Originally Posted by Joshyyy View Post
    Kinda. It was a deep red. Google red banana.
    I imagine they go red/purple due to being overworked and overhandled.
    Happened to me, there was some swelling involved as well.
    Quote Originally Posted by Baron D'Holbach View Post
    You should quote yourself. It's like liking your Facebook status or high-fiving yourself in the mirror.

It's what I would do if I didn't have to keep mine exactly how it is for madsquirrels and erazer.

So, if you were a monkey hanging between a banana and a peach, you might swing either way?
    I'd probably swing for the peach first, and afterwards if I was still hungry, I might check out the banana. But not two peaches at once. Or two bananas. I used to do that sort of thing when I was younger, but now I prefer to savour one feast at a time before moving on.
    And now I'll tell you what's against us, an art that's lived for centuries. Go through the years and you will find what's blackened all of history. Against us is the law with its immensity of strength and power - against us is the law! Police know how to make a man a guilty or an innocent. Against us is the power of police! The shameless lies that men have told will ever more be paid in gold - against us is the power of the gold! Against us is racial hatred and the simple fact that we are poor.
    - The Ballad of Sacco and Vanzetti, Joan Baez

I have to admit, being younger, I haven't really done much with peaches. I know that I like them, for sure, but they've always been a bit intimidating to me.

However, even though I never much cared for bananas, there always seems to be a banana within arms reach.

Funny how that works, right?

I think for some of us, there's usually a peach close at hand rather than a banana.
    And now I'll tell you what's against us, an art that's lived for centuries. Go through the years and you will find what's blackened all of history. Against us is the law with its immensity of strength and power - against us is the law! Police know how to make a man a guilty or an innocent. Against us is the power of police! The shameless lies that men have told will ever more be paid in gold - against us is the power of the gold! Against us is racial hatred and the simple fact that we are poor.

I remember a thread we had like this where a few of us received a message from Fighter in adoration of how he expressed his love for us, it was on the topic of male personal hygiene.

Anyway,

The following is from the movie Julia and Julia.

First Julia takes a prepared banana and pours olive oil on top of it using two hands to smear oil all over it, there are many techniques in how to do this, though it's mostly experience that is perfected by practice. In the next step a table is needed, Julia then pounds on the oiled banana, at first a little gently then rhythmically with more intensity. "oh, I've learned this little trick while I was in Brazil!" she remarks, as she then pounds the banana by using a circular motion, but this isn't really entirely necessary to use the Brazilian 'círculo de vara.'

The banana can then be either used in a milkshake or sizzled over in a hot skillet, I've tried both, and I prefer the hot skillet. A milkshake is pretty self explanatory as it's made by using two mixers and the banana is tossed between the two of them.
    For the skillet, the heat is increased to a high inferno and spices are added thus making the treat more tangy, some prefer mild but the spicier the better IMHO, here Julia pops it, stirs it, and mixes the banana around then finally the banana is remedied in its own juices, which can either be wiped away or left on to accompany the banana when eaten.

Quote Originally Posted by Summer View Post
    I remember a thread we had like this where a few of us received a message from Fighter in adoration of how he expressed his love for us, it was on the topic of male personal hygiene.
    Haha, I remember that. Then he got angry that we put 'Fighter <3 us' banners in our sigs.

I prefer large young peaches just past the green stage. A small amount of fuzz is acceptable as long as it needs back light to accentuate it. Bold in your face fuzz just won't cut it. Although it takes less time to consume 2 peaches, they must be the right size. Alternating between peaches is sure to deliver a longer more pleasurable effect.
    US3-R3: LordOChaos (SI-2) Rookie; US3-R4: fifi (the dual); US3-R5: LordOChaos (Demons)
    US3-R8: Questionable
    US2-R5: LordOChaos (BACON)
    COM3: A Dual
    Quote Originally Posted by SilentRuin View Post
    God forbid you used any of my advice (shiver) - that would be fatal!
    That's my secret, I am always angry. Bruce Banner

I am quite fond of peaches of all kinds, with or without fuzz. I do, however prefer my bananas to be not too large and well-ripened.

Quote Originally Posted by Meherrin View Post
    I am quite fond of peaches of all kinds, with or without fuzz. I do, however prefer my bananas to be not too large and well-ripened.
    I'm sure with a banana slicer you can take in any size banana.

Quote Originally Posted by Joshyyy View Post
    There is some serious misquoting potential above.
    The rep system should be abolished.

Consul

Saw this a while back. Best reviews ever.

Amazon has another for a 50-someodd gallon drum of lubricant. The comments are pretty funny on that one too. I'll have to link the URL later.

Would that be banana flavored lubricant or flavored banana lubricant?

Would that be banana flavored lubricant or flavored banana lubricant?
    Good question, we want to stay on topic.
    Quote Originally Posted by Baron D'Holbach View Post
    You should quote yourself. It's like liking your Facebook status or high-fiving yourself in the mirror.

It's what I would do if I didn't have to keep mine exactly how it is for madsquirrels and erazer.

Quote Originally Posted by Sirveri View Post
    I'm sure with a banana slicer you can take in any size banana.
    With a banana slicer you'll never again have to worry about gagging on a too-large banana!