Page 27 of 77 FirstFirst ... 17252627282937 ... LastLast
Results 1,041 to 1,080 of 3059

Thread: Server 1 LOUNGE

Toast?
    Note:Any posts made by this poster should always be construed in the most innocent angelic way possible. The poster is not responsible for where your depraved minds go, if you have a depraved mind.

Our Lady of Croppers ~Semper DOS~ ~Viva Toons~ || This area intentionally left blank. || The two most common elements in the universe are hydrogen and stupidity ~ Harlan Ellison

Great.

Quote Originally Posted by Flossie Schmumpus View Post
    lol Both will be available, the cheese fondue will be made with the best Swiss Gruyere and Kirsch....the chocolate with the best Swiss chocolate and Kirsch
    MMMMmmmm... maybe just some kirsch hold all the other ingredients

Flossie,

What is the meatloaf like today?
    us1rd4 Shakin&Bakin | us2rd3 DarkFather Dual #665 | us6rd1 NoMercy | us9rd1 NotAMyth (sorceys raid slave and sandwich maker)
    Quote Originally Posted by Drummit View Post
    What the pineappleh's going on, and where are my reins?

Occasionally worshipped by Mitachuk, Hej and Vigil
    and most important Sprouts friend

I had it earlier and it had me dancing joyfully like a bat out of hell.

Quote Originally Posted by Jonothan Crane
    Patients suffering delusional episodes often focus their paranoia on an external tormentor. Usually one conforming to Jungian archetypes. In this case, a scarecrow.

Quote Originally Posted by gebne View Post
    Flossie,

What is the meatloaf like today?
    A bit silver on the back.

Hot patootie, bless my soul. Don't tell me meatloaf's on the menu.
    And now I'll tell you what's against us, an art that's lived for centuries. Go through the years and you will find what's blackened all of history. Against us is the law with its immensity of strength and power - against us is the law! Police know how to make a man a guilty or an innocent. Against us is the power of police! The shameless lies that men have told will ever more be paid in gold - against us is the power of the gold! Against us is racial hatred and the simple fact that we are poor.
    - The Ballad of Sacco and Vanzetti, Joan Baez

Yes real meatloaf, it seemed the perfect day for it. Gravy and homemade mashed potatoes too. A green salad and some ambrosia for dessert.

Mead, yes I shall serve mead for an after dinner libation.
    Last edited by Flossie Schmumpus; 11-12-2013 at 02:43 AM.
    Note:Any posts made by this poster should always be construed in the most innocent angelic way possible. The poster is not responsible for where your depraved minds go, if you have a depraved mind.

Our Lady of Croppers ~Semper DOS~ ~Viva Toons~ || This area intentionally left blank. || The two most common elements in the universe are hydrogen and stupidity ~ Harlan Ellison

Yay! I'm in time for some mead then.

Quote Originally Posted by kabooja View Post
    Yay! I'm in time for some mead then.
    Huzzah, tonight we shall dine like queens in the hall of the mighty. Go forth and slay a mighty beast.
    us1rd4 Shakin&Bakin | us2rd3 DarkFather Dual #665 | us6rd1 NoMercy | us9rd1 NotAMyth (sorceys raid slave and sandwich maker)

Yes real meatloaf, it seemed the perfect day for it. Gravy and homemade mashed potatoes too. A green salad and some ambrosia for dessert.
    May I have brussel sprouts with mine please?

Quote Originally Posted by True Blue View Post
    May I have brussel sprouts with mine please?
    Roasted?

roasted? wow! Thank you. That's a lot of effort. I would have been happy with just steamed
    You have the bestest lounge ever!!

Quote Originally Posted by True Blue View Post
    roasted? wow! Thank you. That's a lot of effort. I would have been happy with just steamed
    You have the bestest lounge ever!!
    That's Flossie, the ever watchful Hostess. She knows your wants and needs and only the best quality for her patrons.

That's Flossie, the ever watchful Hostess. She knows your wants and needs and only the best quality for her patrons.
    This is part of why we love her so much.

She is also nice (even though shrcclaims not to be).
    And now I'll tell you what's against us, an art that's lived for centuries. Go through the years and you will find what's blackened all of history. Against us is the law with its immensity of strength and power - against us is the law! Police know how to make a man a guilty or an innocent. Against us is the power of police! The shameless lies that men have told will ever more be paid in gold - against us is the power of the gold! Against us is racial hatred and the simple fact that we are poor.

Quote Originally Posted by Meherrin View Post
    This is part of why we love her so much.

She is also nice (even though shrcclaims not to be).
    Flossie is officially not nice. Doesnt mean she doesnt make a mean meatloaf.

Flossie is officially not nice. Doesnt mean she doesnt make a mean meatloaf.
    If she is not nice, does it not then follow that her meatloaf must be mean?

I don't think I've seen the mean side of Flossie. Or maybe I've been lucky...(ponders).

I don't think I've seen the mean side of Flossie. Or maybe I've been lucky...(ponders).
    I didnt say mean. I said officially not nice

her letterhead even says that

You have indeed been lucky. I saw it earlier this evening, and not for the first time. Scary stuff.

LOL.....Kabie, lets just say do not crowd me in game.

The main chat rooms are boring me lately. I think the kimmie bashing and the regular spin machine is not really catching this round. It seems to be a continuation of name calling from last round with just a few people on different sides. I guess I do not have as much skin in the game as before. Can I relax in here?

Quote Originally Posted by lethaljimmy View Post
    The main chat rooms are boring me lately. I think the kimmie bashing and the regular spin machine is not really catching this round. It seems to be a continuation of name calling from last round with just a few people on different sides. I guess I do not have as much skin in the game as before. Can I relax in here?
    Of course. The lounge is for everyone.

LOL.....Kabie, lets just say do not crowd me in game.
    I've known and played with a few players like that. Majority were females.

/me thinks she needs to go visit Flossie In Game and crowd her.

Oh kabooja, you do not want to do that. Truly, you do not.

But....

WE need someone who will warm the kittens and clean the slipper box

I am sure flossie will not mind a nice pair of warm kittens on the cold nights she is having. Plus she needs some help bossing the merchants around.

Quote Originally Posted by lethaljimmy View Post
    Agreed, I frequently take dumps that have more appealing content than the blathering that plagues 95% of the posts in this embassy.
    s1: The Dude
    s19: Venom

Mods be all up on deeznutz

Quote Originally Posted by b4dm0therf View Post
    Agreed, I frequently take dumps that have more appealing content than the blathering that plagues 95% of the posts in this embassy.
    And yet you continue to come back and make zero effort to change that.

But....

WE need someone who will warm the kittens and clean the slipper box

I am sure flossie will not mind a nice pair of warm kittens on the cold nights she is having. Plus she needs some help bossing the merchants around.
    Take heed what my duals are telling you.

@ the rascally boys...all are welcome here to shoot the breeze, chew the fat etc. No one is allowed to make someone feel unwelcome here (except maybe me). This place is for light hearted joking and kidding around for people who enjoy playing the game, an escape from the nitty gritty politicking of the embassy, a respite. When you come here, you check your animosity, butthurt (real or imagined) anger, disgust at the door...they will be waiting for you if you want them when you leave.

Quote Originally Posted by Kurtz View Post
    And yet you continue to come back and make zero effort to change that.
    Sorry, I'm not very proficient at polishing turds.

s1: The Dude
    s19: Venom

Mods be all up on deeznutz

Sorry, I'm not very proficient at polishing turds.

Turd polishing and turd polishing classes are held at the Grand Ecole du Poliamente Turdo, go left at the crossroads, travel up the road for 5 miles until you see the red mail box, take the second dirt road on the right after the mail box, when the road splits veer right, put the vehicle into low, in 2.1 miles you will see a big oak tree take the dirt road and proceed 4 miles and you will be at the turd polishing education center.

Nonononono. Zombie. Not mummy.

Nonononono. Zombie. Not mummy.
    Zombies...I am ready for those.

Zombies...I am ready for those.
    Even the baby ones?

Even the baby ones?
    Yes....they don't move as fast.

Yes....they don't move as fast.
    And they dont burn in sunlight. Sneaky little critters them baby zombies.

And they dont burn in sunlight. Sneaky little critters them baby zombies.
    I'm pretty sure you're thinking about baby vampires there. Good morning by the way!

I'm pretty sure you're thinking about baby vampires there. Good morning by the way!
    good evening to you. And no it is baby zombies i am thinking of. One killed me in minecraft and stole my axe.

good evening to you. And no it is baby zombies i am thinking of. One killed me in minecraft and stole my axe.
    Maces are better anyway.

Maces are better anyway.
    Only if you deep fry them