Page 76 of 77 FirstFirst ... 266674757677 LastLast
Results 3,001 to 3,040 of 3059

Thread: Server 1 LOUNGE

Quote Originally Posted by Scarecrow View Post
    I'll take 2. It's time for a break from moving. *phew*
    Poor Scarecrow. Moving is hard snd thirsty work.
    And now I'll tell you what's against us, an art that's lived for centuries. Go through the years and you will find what's blackened all of history. Against us is the law with its immensity of strength and power - against us is the law! Police know how to make a man a guilty or an innocent. Against us is the power of police! The shameless lies that men have told will ever more be paid in gold - against us is the power of the gold! Against us is racial hatred and the simple fact that we are poor.
    - The Ballad of Sacco and Vanzetti, Joan Baez

::Sets up a tray full of mint iced teas::
    Note:Any posts made by this poster should always be construed in the most innocent angelic way possible. The poster is not responsible for where your depraved minds go, if you have a depraved mind.

Our Lady of Croppers ~Semper DOS~ ~Viva Toons~ || This area intentionally left blank. || The two most common elements in the universe are hydrogen and stupidity ~ Harlan Ellison

::Grabs a hard lemonade and slumps into a chair::

Moving mulch should be illegal.
    Calling out weak trolling since December 2012

S1 R6 - Caesarum R7 - Carni R8 - Phantom
    S2 R8 - Storeythor
    S4 R8 - Carni
    S5 R5 - Blackbird R7 - BBC
    S8 R2 - Eazykills
    S19 R1 - Seba18

Mulching is good for you and the garden young man. No need for a gym when you have a garden to care for.
    Note:Any posts made by this poster should always be construed in the most innocent angelic way possible. The poster is not responsible for where your depraved minds go, if you have a depraved mind.

Our Lady of Croppers ~Semper DOS~ ~Viva Toons~ || This area intentionally left blank. || The two most common elements in the universe are hydrogen and stupidity ~ Harlan Ellison

Quote Originally Posted by Flossie Schmumpus View Post
    Mulching is good for you and the garden young man. No need for a gym when you have a garden to care for.
    I am happy for you, that you enjoy mulching so much, but I had more than enough of that back in my back-to-the-land commune days.
    And now I'll tell you what's against us, an art that's lived for centuries. Go through the years and you will find what's blackened all of history. Against us is the law with its immensity of strength and power - against us is the law! Police know how to make a man a guilty or an innocent. Against us is the power of police! The shameless lies that men have told will ever more be paid in gold - against us is the power of the gold! Against us is racial hatred and the simple fact that we are poor.

Quote Originally Posted by Meherrin View Post
    I am happy for you, that you enjoy mulching so much, but I had more than enough of that back in my back-to-the-land commune days.
    The reality is I love a beautiful pile of soil, deep loamy black soil full of worms just waiting for plants. When I was a kid, other kids may have played in the sand box, my brother and I played on our dirt pile and made great mini landscapes, then my dad would get mad at us for compacting the soil....so we would have to shovel it all up into a pile again to loosen it.

The reality is I love a beautiful pile of soil, deep loamy black soil full of worms just waiting for plants. When I was a kid, other kids may have played in the sand box, my brother and I played on our dirt pile and made great mini landscapes, then my dad would get mad at us for compacting the soil....so we would have to shovel it all up into a pile again to loosen it.
    Yes, I love that soil. I just don't like the work that goes into making it, lol. I am essentially a lazy person.

I am essentially a lazy person.
    That makes two of us.

S2 R8 - Storeythor
    S4 R8 - Carni
    S8 R2 - Eazykills
    S19 R1 - Seba18

Come, come....I have some loverly soil....

Come, come....I have some loverly soil....
    I think when i get around to writing your next section in the RPG, I will have the assistant steward who is showing you around be inordinately proud of the castle's waste management system, and explain the compost system to you in excruciating detail.

Lol!

Just wait til the tour reaches the cellars and the understeward gets to explain how they empty the cistern under the privies and cart the stuff off to be throughly composted.

I sip my mead and eagerly wait.

The rest of you.....go check out the Seven Kingdoms thread in the RPG forum....tis a good yarn.

Agreed. Meherrin has done some amazing writing that's a joy to read.

S2 R8 - Storeythor
    S4 R8 - Carni
    S8 R2 - Eazykills
    S19 R1 - Seba18

The rest of you.....go check out the Seven Kingdoms thread in the RPG forum....tis a good yarn.
    Quote Originally Posted by Carni View Post
    Agreed. Meherrin has done some amazing writing that's a joy to read.
    Thank you, such praise from the players is a game-runner's lifeblood. If you're having fun, then my efforts are well worth it. And you folks (all of you) are fun to write scenes for.

*Puts up sign*

Come one Come All to the S1 Server Ends Party

*Puts up sign*

Come one Come All to the S1 Server Ends Party

Yay, this place needs a good party.

::starts putting up streamers, strings of coloured lights, and other pretty party things.
    Last edited by Meherrin; 06-11-2017 at 08:20 PM.

::shows up with tray after tray of food to lay out for the party, with every dish anyone's heart could desire

S2 R8 - Storeythor
    S4 R8 - Carni
    S8 R2 - Eazykills
    S19 R1 - Seba18

*checks the beer taps makes sure everything is properly hooked up

:: puts all the best dance music on the jukebox

*hides her mead in a better place*

*hides her mead in a better place*
    :: pouts::

:: pouts::
    *shares with Mehr*

*shares with Mehr*
    ::smiles and get a little giggly::

Guess what??? Lufkin Liqours is having a free tasting next Thursday night. Whiskey, Rye and Scotch! I'm so going! Have a babysitter all lined up too! I will feel like I'm in the lounge. One of the last times we were there it was vodka tasting. All those cool flavored vodkas. Mmmmm

Edit: Don't y'all forget free tacos tomorrow night at participating Taco Bells!!!! Wait. It's 5 a.m., so it's TONIGHT!!!!

And free Tropical Dream Pie or chocolate chip cookies are on the counter over there!
    Last edited by Cisalpine; 06-13-2017 at 08:56 AM. Reason: Duh

Yay, Cis came to the party!

Let's get blasted snd boogie!

Quote Originally Posted by Cisalpine View Post

And free Tropical Dream Pie or chocolate chip cookies are on the counter over there!
    Or??????? I want AND!!!!

Or??????? I want AND!!!!
    And again we display Travian dual mind meld....

::me takes a cookie and some pie, because Cis' baking, like Cis herself, is awesome.

Awwww. I meant both were there for the choosing.

We choose both and you!

Senior Community Moderator SMOD polkadot's Avatar

Hai.

Bai.

Quote Originally Posted by SMOD polkadot View Post
    Hai.

Bai.
    Kabooja! Come play with us!

Quote Originally Posted by Jonothan Crane
    Patients suffering delusional episodes often focus their paranoia on an external tormentor. Usually one conforming to Jungian archetypes. In this case, a scarecrow.

Hai.

Bai.
    Plot twist: mods and mh are all going to form up a team and destroy all of us

We have coooookies.

I don't want cookies.

I will share my mead.

I don't want cookies.
    Cake? Pie? I have both.

Come.....come.

I will share my mead.
    Am I going to get to try it come July?

Quote Originally Posted by Cisalpine View Post
    Cake? Pie? I have both.
    What kind of cake and pie?