Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: WW Levels

Artisan

Default WW Levels

us5WW 22 801am.jpg

And they're off!

as a FYI for those not on the server, here's how the population of the various WWs stands right now

Player/Alliance/WW pop

Outsidergua US 507
    Scare Bears IMT 442
    ljShoef NWP 393
    Vangetercics US 327
    Rynoc IMT 319
    xXx US 239

Also, all US meta WW holders already possess plans. Outsidergua and Vangetercics have active sets with xXx having a set that will activate 12 hrs from now. ljShoef of NWP has a set of plans but needs 5 more hours roughly until it activates. Neither IMT contender yet has a set of plans, although their alliance does hold 5 sets of plans.

If you'd like to see a map of the three contending groups, FP has put together an excellent one
    http://forum.travian.us/showthread.p...710-WW-faceoff
    Last edited by wahoowa; 01-22-2013 at 01:34 PM.

First, awesome snap shot in time. Love it. (system won't let me rep you at the moment, so I will catch you later)

Second, if someone could confirm the optimum build time. I'm putting it at around 36-37 days? If this is correct, then an ideal build for US would have them done a couple of days before March.
    Quote Originally Posted by Baron D'Holbach View Post
    The sad part is, Flying Pumpkin's reveal is bigger news than the WW.
    Quote Originally Posted by fortress View Post
    ...I ethos'd it...
    Answers to common questions? Game help, Forum rules, Forum Rank, other great resources, and for new posters

Would someone who isn't a total noob to the forums help out someone who IS still figuring things out?

I just did a text cut and paste; someone with better skills, please post updated screen shots as the levels go up - or down! as we go along.

WW Levels as of 24 JAN 2013 19:00
    Players Name Alliance level
    1. Outsidergua Insert Evil Laugh US-1 7 25.01.13 03:48
    2. ijShoef Wonder World NWP 4 -
    3. xXx Idiots May Try US-3 3 -
    4. Vangetercics SofaKingWhat US-2 3 -
    5. Scare Bears I Wonder...what? IMT 0 -
    6. Natars - 0 -
    7. Rynoc Twice In One Week? IMT 0 -
    8. Natars - 0 -
    9. Natars - 0 -
    10. Natars - 0 -
    11. Natars - 0 -
    12. Natars - 0 -
    13. Natars - 0 -

Artisan

first natar hits rolling in at OG's WW

us5WW jan 24 1107pm.jpg

so far the IMT WW holders have not yet picked up a set of plans, although their alliance continues to hold 5 sets and several of those plans have been shuffled around the IMT membership

as for the pop, it looks like so:

Player/Alliance/WW pop

Outsidergua US 542
    Scare Bears IMT 469
    ljShoef NWP 459
    Vangetercics US 365
    Rynoc IMT 363
    xXx US 277

Artisan

[do i double post in order to make the next update? with so few replies it presents a dilemma...]

us5ww jan 28 1120am.jpg

the OG WW has proceeded to gain levels...albeit in some unusual spurts... growing pains?

the big change is that one of the IMT holders, Scare Bears, has now picked up his set of plans and is due to activate as of 7pm tonight. the other IMT contender, Rynoc is still without a set of plans, although plenty of sets are within his alliance. no other sets of plans seemed to have moved.

the pop numbers currrently:

Player/Alliance/WW pop

Outsidergua US 589
    ljShoef NWP 522
    Scare Bears IMT 508
    Rynoc IMT 429
    Vangetercics US 406
    xXx US 317

the big change there is the Rynoc WW's pop growth surpassing that of Vangetercics and ljShoef's pop growth far outpacing Scare Bears, although with the wide range of building strategies, you shouldn't make too much of that at this point
    Last edited by wahoowa; 01-28-2013 at 04:51 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by wahoowa View Post
    [do i double post in order to make the next update? with so few replies it presents a dilemma...]
    You may double post BUT ONLY for WW level updates.... when I first started this reply I imagined thousands of double posts I'd be cleaning if I didn't clarify lol....

Artisan

with this bunch of forum denizens? nah, they'd never bend the rules...

with this bunch of forum denizens? nah, they'd never bend the rules...
    Too right!

Now you can post another WW level update without double posting.

I suppose I could pop in after every post and say thanks *giggle*

Quote Originally Posted by Slippery View Post
    I suppose I could pop in after every post and say thanks *giggle*
    That would be good.

Thanks!

Artisan

some progress has been made on several fronts:

us5ww jan 30 1235am.jpg

you can see that OG continues to lead and has again experienced a growth spurt. the big mover though is the Scare Bears WW. it has charged up the ranks at unprecedented speeds for this server... it's almost like, nah, couldn't be, and yet, it's almost like Scare Bears has consecutively queued up all those levels without pause... that's crazy talk

xXx has also gotten back in the business of building up the WW itself, although at their pop level they will inevitably have to pause again at some point. Still, progress is progress, right?

speaking of pop levels:

Player/Alliance/WW pop

Outsidergua US 618
    ljShoef NWP 544
    Scare Bears IMT 530
    Rynoc IMT 459
    Vangetercics US 416
    xXx US 341

the point of interest for me here is the Vangetercics WW which has only added 10pop since the last update. i get to say it again...so i will... why so pokey?

hey, speaking of points of interest, this both struck me funny and was the prompt for me to post another of these updates so soon. anywho, so i am looking through the auctions, and i stumbled upon something. now my question is this. why in the world would a WW holder need scrolls at this point? don't they have access to all the free D points they could ever want to charge up the hero? i mean, what is the point. if you are already near the top of the hero rankings, why bother? if your hero has already passed the point of max improvements, then what other utility is being served. that can't really be what someone holding a WW is wasting their time on? could it?

hey, speaking of points of interest, this both struck me funny and was the prompt for me to post another of these updates so soon. anywho, so i am looking through the auctions, and i stumbled upon something. now my question is this. why in the world would a WW holder need scrolls at this point? don't they have access to all the free D points they could ever want to charge up the hero? i mean, what is the point. if you are already near the top of the hero rankings, why bother? if your hero has already passed the point of max improvements, then what other utility is being served. that can't really be what someone holding a WW is wasting their time on? could it?
    PM me if you'd like my answer to this. I cannot guarantee that it is the correct answer, but I'll give you my reasoning... but not in public.

Artisan

we now stand like so:

us5ww feb3 100pm.jpg
    you'll of course notice that the leader, OG has now passed the level 50 barrier. while vets will know this i'll point out for rookies to endgame that level 50 is NOT actually halfway to level 100 of your WW build. because the higher levels each take longer and longer to build with each successive level, the later levels take so long to build that level 50 is not halfway in terms of the time to build. the actual halfway point in build time is reached sometime around level 70 i think, although that is just from memory and i don't feel like putting in time on the actual math on a superbowl sunday. still, kudos to OG who has maintained a decent lead on the IMT wonder right behind him.

after stopping for a while, the NWP wonder has resumed building at a pretty good clip, so we still have a three way race, attaboy.

the biggest news was of course US and its failed attempt to steal the Hemon's Scrolls 5x building strength artifact. that has its own thread already, although it is somewhat bereft of explanation from actual US meta leadership...

Player/Alliance/WW pop

Outsidergua US 720
    Scare Bears IMT 637
    ljShoef NWP 599
    Rynoc IMT 474
    Vangetercics US 463
    xXx US 408
    Last edited by wahoowa; 02-03-2013 at 06:20 PM.

Thanks!

Artisan

yah

you're welcome

welcome back from the vacation

Code:
    Rank   Player          Name                 Alliance  Level
    1.     Outsidergua     Insert Evil Laugh    US-2       60
    2.     Scare Bears     IMT Package          IMT        55
    3.     xXx             Idiots May Try       US-3       39
    4.     Vangetercics    SofaKingWhat         US-2       31
    5.     ijShoef         Minas Tirith         NWP        29
    IMT is within 5 levels of passing up US's primary WW and NWP has closed the gap despite a late start to within 2 lvls.

US, despite being larger then IMT and NWP combined, appear to have ongoing issues with efficiency. At this point, it seems unlikely that US will pull off a win in a single run and by all accounts, their secondary WW's are not being maintained and positioned to hammer home when the primary fails. Still their game to lose, but rather disappointed with the performance given the hype and claims that had been made.
    ...I ethos'd it...
    Answers to common questions? Game help, Forum rules, Forum Rank, other great resources, and for new posters

Artisan

Default Episode IV : A New Hope

It seems we have a new leader

us5 ww feb11 1142am.jpg

the US metablob, or Evil Empire, as it were, has lost the lead. rebel scum from IMT have finally surpassed them in the standings. you'll notice that OG does not currently have natar incoming while Scare Bears still does (334pm this afternoon). this is an indication that OG hit level 70 first and triggered his natar attack which has already landed (1054am just past).

OG then considers to sputter along at the completion of his deathstar while rebel forces are 100% efficiently queuing their levels. not only have IMT made up the previous 4hr40min deficit, they have done so in the space of just one additional level of queuing. it seems a small point, but is actually a huge red flag of trouble within the Empire

Another interesting tidbit. as i began to look at this it was right as the natar hit was landing at OGs WW i was startled to see him without tags as the attack landed. what gives, don't you believe in the US meta anymore? frankly OG, I find your lack of faith disturbing...

on a different subject, the NWP effort has now started to stall. in FP's previous update ljshoef had almost caught up to Vangetercics (why so pokey?), but now you can see that the US teams WWs have pulled back ahead.

===================

Player/Alliance/WW pop

Outsidergua US 720 854
    Scare Bears IMT 637 815
    ljShoef NWP 599 746
    Vangetercics US 463 613
    xXx US 408 566
    Rynoc IMT 474 512

the pop changes are also interesting in a few places. as you would expect, with Scare Bears passing OG in WW levels, they have also almost caught them in population. with varying WW storage strategies, it is hard to say if that remaining gap of 39 pop indicates a need for IMT to eventually stop to add infrastructure of one sort or another.

also, notice that ljshoef has the third highest pop. the NWP team has clearly been alternating WW levels with laying in storage space, explaining at least partially their slowing back down. we'll see if when they start back up, they can go on an extended run of uninterupted WW queues

xXx is fooling no one with all those WW levels yet such low pop still. there is no possibility that they can keep building straight through. at some point they will need to stop and add granary/warehouse space. but since US has spare WWs this isn't necessarily a bad thing. likely the US team wants to have them get as high as they can as quick as they can in order to put more psychological pressure on IMT from seeing multiple WWs rising. when IMT then eventually knocks OG down, the xXx and Vangetercics wonders will look closer to the finish which is good for US team morale. IMT largely being vets won't have the same morale considerations, but US will need to keep up a good show or risk losing the attentions of membership with US2 heating up and US3 restarting.
    Last edited by wahoowa; 02-11-2013 at 05:37 PM.

Great update!

Also, finding it sad that US can't build more consistently given their size and resource base. No way should IMT be able to out build them given the early capture US had and the greater resource base.

Personally, I am still pulling for NWP to pass up at least some of US's WW's.
    ...I ethos'd it...

The most surprising fact to me? The lame names.... lamest names for WWs in my Travian history at least. The only one that even causes a snicker, or second glance, is the one not being built.

600 active players, US has ~1/3 of them. IMT has 50 players pushing a single WW, at a very efficient rate...how uncoordinated can US be to have 4x the amount of people, 3x the needed resources, and they're being outpaced? Seems to me someone took too many WWs. I get the psychological/morale warfare point made above....but at what point does it become a waste? I guess time will tell!

I enjoy your write-ups wahoowa! Thank you and keep 'em coming!
    Various .comx's with PFF and Dacia
    s1r2- PBnJ- Edge
    s2r2- dseay(for end game)- BAMerang
    s3r1- Oppo - Unity s3r2- Cross32 - UEF
    s3r3- TORTure -ĜUTSIDEs3r5- 2 Evil 1z-PHN
    s6 Who_I_Be - Dark
    s5r4- KTB - VLR s5r5(I think?)- Icky- IMT
    Current
    com3- Oppo Jr- TWD

I'll be bold and make a few guesses/assumptions on how/why things are progressing the way they are.

1) NWP's slower growth: If having to rebuild wall levels for their Roman WW holder isn't part of the delay, I'll be surprised.

2) I'd hazard OG's tagless state was due to the... unique strategy they seem to be employing for plan distribution. I don't see anything too terribly wrong with what OG is doing; if anything, I'd question why Van has held two sets of plans the entire time so far.

3) Speaking of plans -- I'm a bit surprised that there haven't been any major attempts to take any plans from anyone yet. Is it a case of the two leaders simply having too many spares to make it not worth trying at this time, or does it speak of other operations being assembled?

4) Also, I'll be willing to admit that US has not only an appropriate number of WWs, but that said number scares me. Even with us having taken the lead, and hopefully forcing them to launch a few hammers at our WW to keep us from winning, even if they only manage to keep two WWs seriously building (I agree that xXx's will need another break for infrastructure building before it can tackle the final levels), all US has to do is stretch things out long enough, and they should win by hammer attrition.

5) All that said, Woohoo! We're in the lead! In your face!
    Last edited by Marmot Man; 02-11-2013 at 11:00 PM.

Artisan

Default A Phantom Menace?

us5ww feb13 507pm.jpg

1. an interesting little development. we have had our first hammer land on one of the contending WWs. i only had time for a quick peep this morning and at that point IMT still had its lead. this afternoon though, US has the OG deathstar back out front.

Scare Bears seems to have been knocked back two levels, and over in Honcho's server analysis thread, the MarmotMan credits a hit from siam of US. hopefully we'll get a BR soon, come on US peeps, start showing your work a little...

i did spend a few mins playing with kirilloid and i'm going to hazard a guess that it was a midsize hammer in the 50k-ish range plus siege. hard to really say without knowing how it was constituted, inf% vs cav%, rams and cats #s, were there other clears, etc...

***redacted because i forgots stuff, kudos to bill for catching it***

so why fire it now? was US really in such a stir at losing the lead this early??? sure as shooting they'll deny it now, but a few friends of mine from past servers are playing in US and they say that some folks were a little bit startled by the IMT surge. i'd love to hear an official US reply. could they really have been that rattled by the burgeoning discussion of morale issues within their ranks? one of my friends said the phrase "nip it in the bud" was batted around...

2. as the afore mentioned MarmotMan had brought up, there were previously some curious maneuverings being done with plans strategies. Before, OG was the only one holding plans in the US1 wing. this is signficant as to queue any level higher than 50, he would need for a second account within his wing to also have a set of plans. previously, any time he was ready to queue a level he was dropping the US1 tag and temporarily getting invited into US2 or US3 in order to piggyback off their sets. a lot of unneccessary work which US has now avoided by forming a WW wing.

it is curious they have not let xXx into the fold though...

3. speaking of morale issues - again, i was speaking with some folks in US and we were discussing how things might be progressing with them. i was trying to get a feel for how long things might drag out. really, i was kind of hoping to hear that we were looking for a speedy endgame, but I don't know now

i hear bad bad things about the losses sustained so far in OGs WW. according to my contacts the latest natar hits are doing crazy kinds of damage, like upwards of 30-35% losses to Defense

30%!!! that is simply unsustainable. as the WW levels keep rising and the natar hits get stronger and stronger there is no way that US can keep making forward progress taking those kinds of losses.

keep queuing up those stormtroopers... i mean cannon fodder... dangit, those defenders, valued members of US

Last edited by wahoowa; 02-13-2013 at 10:59 PM.

i mean, unless IMT is seriously skimping on D, then the hammer of a size necessary to do this kind of damage could also likely be utilized better as the tail end of a train later and aimed at GGs or GWs?
    I am going to assume that you didnt realize that the IMT WW has the unique cranny artifact in effect even though it has been mentioned here before. I would hope that if you knew this fact that you would not include this comment. Regardless, in the future you should do your due diligence before attempting WW hit propaganda errrr analysis.
    Resume

cinco

Bad Religion only one not in the hall. i wonder why?

Quote Originally Posted by Hektur View Post
    I am a troll. You're looking foolish by saying otherwise.

Artisan

Quote Originally Posted by Bill Maher View Post
    I am going to assume that you didnt realize that the IMT WW has the unique cranny artifact in effect even though it has been mentioned here before. I would hope that if you knew this fact that you would not include this comment. Regardless, in the future you should do your due diligence before attempting WW hit propaganda errrr analysis.
    i'd read it, but it had slipped my porous mind. you are of course correct

I am going to assume that you didnt realize that the IMT WW has the unique cranny artifact in effect even though it has been mentioned here before.
    A great observation Bill! Glad you contributed. So, what about wahoowa's theory that the only reason US attacked this early was to reduce criticism for how long each level is taking the US to build?
    ...I ethos'd it...

Quote Originally Posted by FlyingPumpkin View Post
    A great observation Bill! Glad you contributed. So, what about wahoowa's theory that the only reason US attacked this early was to reduce criticism for how long each level is taking the US to build?
    I would lean towards an impatient hammer that got away, but I am not involved in WW hits so wouldnt know especially since it is SW quad. Happens every server.
    Resume

cinco

I would lean towards an impatient hammer that got away, but I am not involved in WW hits so wouldnt know especially since it is SW quad. Happens every server.
    You are correct there was actually a MM sent out that said the same thing, great player always helps when he can but he jumped the gun. I believe this is his first round so WW's this high must have seemed like a bigger deal then it really is.
    S2R3 Gloryhogg - WVF (First Hammer, Teut)
    S2R4 Hej Hogg - WVF Won! (First Gaul Hammer)
    S2R5 Shakespeare - WVF
    S2R6 Snuffleupagus - FEAR Won! (Experiment Hammer, 48 hrs of troop build artie total)
    S5R? Gloryhogg - US Won! - "Gloryhogg" was ruler over the largest personal empire." (Solo WW Kill Hammer)
    S4R4 Iron Pig - TDS Won! (First Roman Hammer)
    WVF won with Hogg at the helm, you kiss his feet, recognize him as one of the greatest leaders you've seen, praise him.
    Record 4 wins 2 losses - 6 WW hammers

Quote Originally Posted by Gloryhogg View Post
    You are correct there was actually a MM sent out that said the same thing, great player always helps when he can but he jumped the gun. I believe this is his first round so WW's this high must have seemed like a bigger deal then it really is.
    Occam's Razor states that one should proceed to simpler theories until simplicity can be traded for greater explanatory power. Instead we have the following.

Quote Originally Posted by FlyingPumpkin View Post
    It makes me question whether you have ever been through endgame.
    Resume

cinco

I'd like to offer my condolences to the player(s) on the siam account. To see your hard work in helping your team regain the WW lead, only to see it slip away in just a matter of a few days can't be a happy thing to witness. At least you still have some really cool cats that you share your name with? (I know, I know, I'm reaching, but I've always liked them, even [especially?] as their role of the antagonists in 'Lady and the Tramp').

Quote Originally Posted by Marmot Man View Post
    I'd like to offer my condolences to the player(s) on the siam account. To see your hard work in helping your team regain the WW lead, only to see it slip away in just a matter of a few days can't be a happy thing to witness. At least you still have some really cool cats that you share your name with? (I know, I know, I'm reaching, but I've always liked them, even [especially?] as their role of the antagonists in 'Lady and the Tramp').
    We are Siamese if you pleassssse we are Siamese if you don't pleasssssse......
    S2R5 Shakespeare - WVF
    S2R6 Snuffleupagus - FEAR Won! (Experiment Hammer, 48 hrs of troop build artie total)
    S5R? Gloryhogg - US Won! - "Gloryhogg" was ruler over the largest personal empire." (Solo WW Kill Hammer)
    WVF won with Hogg at the helm, you kiss his feet, recognize him as one of the greatest leaders you've seen, praise him.

Artisan

Default A Small Slip

for some as yet unexplained reason, US Evil Empire has again slipped behind IMT

us5 ww feb16 117am.jpg

just from the timing of the two teams incoming natar attacks, we know that OG had a 5 1/2 hr lead on Scare bears when both first hit level 80. that lead has now been wiped out. generally teams are striving to be able to complete their WW build as speedily as possible, if only to avoid the unecessary extension of the feeding problems. maybe OG's WW is experiencing no starvation at all. maybe OG is not worried about the additional time being provided to compeitors hammers. tick, tick, tick... and another cat rolls off an assembly line somewhere. maybe he was busy in RL?

hey OG, here's a t4 protip for you, that MB of yours, it goes all the way to 20

at any rate, with two teams climbing into the 80s we should start to see some fireworks soon. IMT shows no sign of dropping off their pace which will force US to respond again sometime soon. IMT will likely have to play things a little closer to the margins with their much smaller (assumed) hammer roster

lets hope someone from one side or the other will provide BRs for those watching from the bleachers

its also worth noting that NWP has lurched back into motion and passed the 50 level barrier. good job there.

as for plans, no thefts, no real attempts yet, although there has been some shuffling around of the US sets. IMT and NWP are so far standing pat with their plans

xXx is still not being allowed into the US-WW wing. or is it the other way around? who thinks they are too good for whom?

lastly, here are some interesting stats:
    30% 30% 30%

lurv you guys

happy V day

Artisan

Default Episode II - Attack of the Clones

i broke down and learned to use tinypic for image hosting - very simple to do- highly recommended

We've had our first craterization of a WW. So, did US pound IMT into the dust, or did IMT land an early blow on one of the US wonders? Neither, which is crucial for this server.

Out of nowhere, a secret and hitherto undetected gigantic clone army out of the NW quadrant stealthily approached the Evil Empire. Assurances were made that the approaching forces were bearing gifts of wheat in order to help with the spiraling crop situation at the US WWs. Instead, and back in reality, a very nice hammer train out of NWP has put the first real smack down of the server onto a contending Wonder.

While hoping for some actual BRs to be posted from one side or the other, there are some pieces of info that can be gleaned by checking the top 10s. NWP as an alliance suddenly has a ton of attacker points, and then individually, it can be inferred that some combo of DryBonez, The Dane, drewstanton, Piggy, Phantasm, and ronchyr (of NWP2) were likely involved.

speaking of the Piggy account, it's always good to see a porcine named account actually amount to something

With IMT still having its full stable of hammers, and considering the restraint they have shown at not taking the various pieces of bait laid out for them elsewhere, the smart money is on the fact that we are likely looking at at least a couple more rounds of knockdowns.

Meanwhile, over in the Evil Empire, there is a certain amount of relief involved with no longer having to attempt to support three WWs. Certainly that will help with feeding. On the other hand, we are right back where we started, literally, at the OG wonder. makes you ponder those pesky morale issues again.

now with 30% more star wars references

For funsies, here are the current pop numbers:

Player/Alliance/WW pop

Scare Bears IMT 906
    ljShoef NWP 819
    Vangetercics US 705
    xXx US 666 <== a sure tell of the ebol of the US metablob Empire
    Rynoc IMT 540
    Outsidergua US 511

one last edit to add: its been a great day over in NWP territory. there they are, second hightest in pop. the ljshoef Wonder keeps on plugging. and they blew up the Death Star. sweet
    Last edited by wahoowa; 02-16-2013 at 11:05 PM.

speaking of the Piggy account, it's always good to see a porcine named account actually amount to something
    @ the majority of your post it's endgame WW's are supposed to be hit.

@ your personal comment if you think you can do better I would like to see you try.
    S2R5 Shakespeare - WVF

Artisan

Pig's rig? shindig!

hogg's jog? lapdog

We have passed a US WW!

Can someone update this?
    S3R2- Einar
    S2R3- WrlckThWckd
    S2R4- Wadsworth
    S5R4- Einar
    S5R5- Bob

Quote Originally Posted by Einar View Post
    Can someone update this?
    Go for it

Artisan

yep

i was kind of holding off. my take is that the IMT Wonder is due up any time now, and US has a choice.

standard procedure is to hold off until the high 90s so that the last few natar waves soften up the D. that can be hard on the nerves though. also, sometimes a team will fire a little early just hoping to catch the wonder with lower D than it will have a few days later once the final call for kitchen sink level D has gone out.

no chance that team IMT has D numbers at the level of OG's paltry state, so when it does land, expect to see a substantial hammer or train out of US

also, the OG wonder has played around with a number of name changes since its earlier demolition but is now closing in on level 11 again, when the name locks down. clearly OG has asked for a second insertion

Last edited by wahoowa; 02-21-2013 at 03:45 AM.

Artisan

Default Episode V: The Empire Strikes Back

oh the Midi-chlorians...

we've got a new leader. actually, the next two wonders belong to US, but nipping right at the heels of Vangetercics (hey, why so pokey....oh wait... nevermind) is ljshoef of NWP

a fairly large (by T4 standards) US Evil Empire hammer train has landed at the Scare Bears wonder and knocked it back to 36.

right before midnight xXx started it off with nearly 12k of rams and supporting troops. oddly, another 9k rams from Gloryhoundd then lands around 430am.

that's odd as, if 12k rams and supporting troops won't suffice to get your wall down, something is usually lacking with the escort, but in this case xXx had an adequate troop complement. it all indicates some kind of misfire of some sort.

further discussion is over in this thread:
    http://forum.travian.us/showthread.p...d-Amazed/page6
    but not too much discussion, US Evil Empire continues to censor its membership

following another hour or so's wait, Dublife, Niooooooooooooooooooooo (twice), and Goblins all had substantial hammers hit

it would be really nice if someone on either side would post the pertinent BRs in their thread

so, kind of mixed results. the Empire certainly has to be celebrating the setback of the IMT-D2 wonder

on the other hand, the hit could have been much worse by all accounts. earlier critiques of the US evil empire as having a bloated and inefficient approach are certainly being born out by the snafus evidenced in this op

next up xXx, things should start to get kinky from here on out
    Last edited by wahoowa; 03-13-2013 at 02:24 AM. Reason: fixed a broken pic, waaaaaay after the fact

it would be really nice if someone on either side would post the pertinent BRs in their thread
    Didn't you see the MM that went out? If you're tired of feeding your hammer please land on the Scare Bears WW anytime between midnight on Friday and 11am on Wednesday.

Patience is a virtue if you'd like to see the entire series!
    [3:10:30 PM] KTB (s6 SweetBunny s2 Ad Exec): blergh, you have any idea how many travian boys are horn dogs?
    [3:10:39 PM] Nim - Large Sarge s6: i am willing to bed 3/4 of them
    [3:10:49 PM] KTB (s6 SweetBunny s2 Ad Exec): the travian boys?
    [3:11:04 PM] Nim - Large Sarge s6: yeah

Artisan

Quote Originally Posted by KissThisBunny View Post
    Didn't you see the MM that went out? If you're tired of feeding your hammer please land on the Scare Bears WW anytime between midnight on Friday and 11am on Wednesday.

Patience is a virtue if you'd like to see the entire series!
    why not start posting the ones that have already landed?

"sooner begun is sooner done"

1030pm edit

whoops, s/he might be onto something. suddenly Abaddon is up in attacker rankings and another 10 levels seem to be missing off that IMT wonder

scare bears at 2mil D pts for the week
    Last edited by wahoowa; 02-24-2013 at 06:42 AM.