Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Sob Server3 will restart as a t4

Default Sob Server3 will restart as a t4

Note:Any posts made by this poster should always be construed in the most innocent angelic way possible. The poster is not responsible for where your depraved minds go, if you have a depraved mind.

Our Lady of Croppers ~Semper DOS~ ~Viva Toons~ || This area intentionally left blank. || The two most common elements in the universe are hydrogen and stupidity ~ Harlan Ellison

Noooooooo
    S1R3- Seoul braddah-Yarr
    S1R4 Dollface- 7RU FTW!!!!!
    S1R5 ThatGuy- HB
    S1R6 Yosemite Sam-Toons
    S3-Raefon-DOS
    S3-OnePiece
    S5R7- OnePiece

Artisan

gigantic fu

thanks ever so much

Haha
    *somethingsomethinglegaldisclaimer*
    Modzing!
    Quote Originally Posted by Ms. Evil View Post
    I'm not really a girl.
    Quote Originally Posted by Flossie Schmumpus View Post
    No, Flossie was naughty.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ms. Evil View Post
    I am feeling naughty
    Mmmmm, good enough to make me want to stop being a good girl.
    ****It's fortress
    Quote Originally Posted by Woden View Post
    ^ Note the lack of capitalization.

Another boo to travian for not caring about its long time customers.Im on speed right now was hoping to start server 3 as a t3.6.So sick of t4. guess it will be my last server I've been playing since 2008.Have stuck out t4 due to friends that played but most of them have moved on. time for me too.

:///

hopefully com3 will be a 3.6 version!
    » uk3 tobes EGH Round 2 uk3 sebot EGH Round 4 us3 Darth Raider Round 5 «

Quote Originally Posted by Traumtänzer View Post
    :///

hopefully com3 will be a 3.6 version!
    Keep us informed please.
    Note:Any posts made by this poster should always be construed in the most innocent angelic way possible. The poster is not responsible for where your depraved minds go, if you have a depraved mind.

Our Lady of Croppers ~Semper DOS~ ~Viva Toons~ || This area intentionally left blank. || The two most common elements in the universe are hydrogen and stupidity ~ Harlan Ellison

That seals that - we won't be back to defend our title. Sorry to deprive you all of a chance for revenge.

HI folks..i have had to register on the US forum..so that i could post this reply from Phanits.
    i have just finished tc3.com.. the week before exmas..

the teutonian.
    __________________________________________________ _______________________________

Quote Originally Posted by J Browning View Post
    why are you delaying the restart of s3 classic t2.5 ?
    Hi,

I can reply to that for you... T2.5 version is obsolete, and the information that I received was that there will not be any T2.5 servers anywhere anymore.

But as said, we are trying to get a T3.6 server to replace it, so that not all servers in COM are T4. When I get more information about restart of classic, I will make announcement immediately, we are not deliberately delaying anything, on the contrary I am trying to get classic back running as soon as possible.

Regards,
    Phanttis

Please keep us posted, there are a good number of us who are interested in playing another t3 server and only a t3 server.

com forum
    But as said, we are trying to get a T3.6 server to replace it, so that not all servers in COM are T4. When I get more information about restart of classic, I will make announcement immediately, we are not deliberately delaying anything, on the contrary I am trying to get classic back running as soon as possible.

Regards,
    Phanttis

What's the difference in t3.6 and t4? I kinda like the t4 layout and all.

You played T3.6 right? Base off of your join date at least.

T4 puts too much emphasis on hero's and auctions. I also don't like the graphics. I miss the simplicity of the graphics.

T3.6 had a better map, no auctions, and less powerful heros
    Retired as of 10/13/14 after 7 and a half years of playing. Good luck to those who continue to play.
    us2; Round 6 - Adjudicator (Getter) (BACON) (Lost)
    us3; Round 2 - stevo (Getter) (QoD) (Lost)
    us3; Round 3 - stemem (Getter) (SI) (Won)
    us3; Round 4 - BliZZarD (Getter) (Delicious) (lost)
    us3; Round 5 - Ice Lillies (Getter) (DoS) (Semper DoS)
    us3; Round 7 - Revolt (Getter) (SI) (Won)
    us8; Round 1 - Heavenly Wrath (Getter) (TNT) (won)
    com3; Round ? - General Mills (Getter) (ReD DoS/TWD) (Lost)

once you have played a T3.6 server..you wont play T4 again..
    T4 sucks big time.. T2.5 & T3.6..are tried and tested servers..why on earth travian invented T4 as replacement...beggers belief.

Quote Originally Posted by j browning View Post
    once you have played a T3.6 server..you wont play T4 again..
    T4 sucks big time.. T2.5 & T3.6..are tried and tested servers..why on earth travian invented T4 as replacement...beggers belief.
    Travian was having a hard time getting new players to play, so they decided to update it's graphics and it's gameplay to be more like what had been popular with other people

<<< [8:01 AM] Dale Jeffries:

<<< Hello,

I am sorry but at the moment there is no further info about start of classic server. We are aiming for second half of march, but immediately we have a solid date there will be announcement as usual.

Regards

Phanttis
    COM Community Management
    Travian Team— Smith, Today 16:04

Thank you for updating us.

here is the latest reply..

Hi,

there has been some rumours circulating the classic start so I have to correct them a bit.

As it says in the message, there is no confirmed classic start date or info about its start.

Second half of march is simply the next server start slot of com domain... I would be of course delighted to announce a start date of the classic server because my aim (which can be read from my previous posts to this thread) is to get such server running as soon as possible - but that I cannot do at the present as there is no schedule yet for its restart.

As said in the message, immediately [when] we have a confirmed solid date, there will be announcement in the same way we have announcement of every server start.

Com9 was restarted, instead of changing com3 to T4. That means, com3 is still reserved for classic and waiting for its restart schedule!

Regards,
    Phanttis

Actually I played both and I like T4 more.

Quote Originally Posted by fl0r1 View Post
    Actually I played both and I like T4 more.
    Thou are clearly tetched in the head. Kindly leave your blasphemous utterances in some other thread and not here in this holy thread where we convene to seek more t3.

Thou are clearly tetched in the head. Kindly leave your blasphemous utterances in some other thread and not here in this holy thread where we convene to seek more t3.

Of course, travian should keep a classical server per country - i am sure it will be fairly populated.

however, that does not change the fact many players still find more likeable the new version T4.
    Also, T4 is more engaging for new players.

Quote Originally Posted by fl0r1 View Post
    Of course, travian should keep a classical server per country - i am sure it will be fairly populated.

however, that does not change the fact many players still find more likeable the new version T4.
    Also, T4 is more engaging for new players.
    Please Mr, please...take your t4 talk elsewhere. I know there are those who purport to love it, but that kind of talk has no place here. We are but desolate souls seeking a t3 to play, kindly leave us to our search and speak no more of the childish t4. I am fairly certain all of us have sampled t4, if we are/have not actively played t4. I am currently on 3, yes count them 3 t4 servers, I know where of I speak when I say I do not enjoy t4. I play t4 only because of friendships.

Please Mr, please...take your t4 talk elsewhere. I know there are those who purport to love it, but that kind of talk has no place here. We are but desolate souls seeking a t3 to play, kindly leave us to our search and speak no more of the childish t4. I am fairly certain all of us have sampled t4, if we are/have not actively played t4. I am currently on 3, yes count them 3 t4 servers, I know where of I speak when I say I do not enjoy t4. I play t4 only because of friendships.

Oh shush and come dual with me
    S1R3- Seoul braddah-Yarr
    S1R4 Dollface- 7RU FTW!!!!!
    S1R5 ThatGuy- HB
    S1R6 Yosemite Sam-Toons
    S3-Raefon-DOS
    S3-OnePiece
    S5R7- OnePiece

Good News:
    https://www.facebook.com/traviannews...51504360909621

=============

Dear Travian Community,

Many of you have asked us if we would someday reopen a new edition of our Travian 3.6 Classic server. Here comes a chance for those of you who want to play this version one more time!

If this post reaches 3600 likes, we will setup a new international edition of this server in English! It is now up to you to make this happen, you have until the 11th of April to bring this post up to 3600 likes!

Good luck,

Your Travian team.

=============

Community Manager

Hello.

From Travian official facebook group.

***https://www.facebook.com/traviannews

Dear Travian Community,

Many of you have asked us if we would someday reopen a new edition of our Travian 3.6 Classic server. Here comes a chance for those of you who want to play this version one more time!

If this post reaches 3600 likes, we will setup a new international edition of this server in English! It is now up to you to make this happen, you have until the 11th of April to bring this post up to 3600 likes!

Good luck,

Your Travian team.

Go and like... I already did.

Regards,
    Phanttis

You all beat me to it, I even broke my rule about never liking anything or posting anything on a public facebook page.

so everyone who loves T3.5 go love it.

https://www.facebook.com/traviannews?ref=stream

Only about 500 more votes to go

Vote!

Hello everyone, we are amazed by the amount of answers that we gathered in such a small amount of time! The community has spoken, we will open an English 3.6 Classic server of Travian in the coming weeks. As soon as we are ready, we will let you know and we look forward to see many of you on this server. Thank you so much again for your participation!
    25 minutes ago · Edited · Like · 1

can't wait!

Travian Hello everyone, we are amazed by the amount of answers that we gathered in such a small amount of time! The community has spoken, we will open an English 3.6 Classic server of Travian in the coming weeks. As soon as we are ready, we will let you know and we look forward to see many of you on this server. Thank you so much again for your participation!
    2 hours ago · Edited · Like · 7

latest update

Dear Community,

We are amazed by the feedback we received about the proposal we made to you regarding the creation of a new 3.6 classic world!

In less than 24 hours we got all the votes we needed and we are happy to announce that the new international version of the Travian classic will open its doors in the middle of April 2013!

We read your comments and suggestions carefully. Some of you would love to see the new 3.6 classic world as a 3x speed server. Others suggested a Travian 2.5 version instead, some of you mentioned they would need a bit of time… So we decided to start the 3.6 classic world in 4 weeks. This should grant enough time to rally up!

And for the other suggestions:
    Let´s see how many players will join your 3.6 classic server from mid April to mid May. If you surprise us again, we will think about your suggestions to start a Travian 3.6 classic version with 3x Speed, a Travian 2.5 version or even a second Travian 3.6 classic world.
    Of course, what happens next depends on your choice, but only if this Travian 3.6 classic world starting in middle of April reaches our expectations!

Once again, thank you so much for the participation in this event, the Travian community is awesome!
    Stay tuned to our Facebook channel to get all the info about our upcoming events.

See you soon,
    Your Travian Team

So were they amazed by the feedback that they received about the proposal that was made regarding the creation of a new 3.6 classic world?

Did they get all their votes in less than 24 hours that were needed and are happy to announce that the new international version of the Travian classic will open its doors next month sometime?

Did they read our comments and suggestions carefully? Did some people suggest a 2.5 version instead? Did people need more time?

Are they waiting to see if they can still earn money on these old versions before thinking about a 3.6 classic version with 3x speed? A 2.5 version or perhaps a second 3.6 classic world?

Did they thank us for our participation on this event? Is the Travian Community awesome?

More importantly did it really take 3 damned posts to answer all these questions?

Vote!
    I vote for you love
    US2r6 - Snuggle Bear
    US4r3 - Primetime
    US4r4 - Primetime followed by Farmers Market
    US4r5 - thefakesilence http://forum.travian.us/showthread.p...ts-US4-Round-5
    US4r6 - Ima Funnybadger
    US4r7 - Lol
    US8r2 - Team Baboon http://travian-reports.net/us/report/214209122f4
    USx11 - Musa - http://www.travian-reports.net/us/report/15793539ed9
    USx12 - PTMusa

Quote Originally Posted by Primetime View Post
    I vote for you love

Hello,

the classic server start is planned right in between com2 restart (scheduled to start on first or second week of April) and comx3 restart (restart schedule depends on how soon it finishes). The exact date we will announce immediately when we know it. However, it might be the facebook page is first to announce it.

We have in general a server start every 42 days (give or take 3 days) but special servers do not follow that schedule. 1 month prior notice about a special server is actually very long and it is nice to see.

I am so happy that the long wait you have endured, will finally be rewarded.

Regards,
    Phanttis

Subject:
    classic
    Sent:
    today 11:08
    Hello,

yes, the server is there now and being configured today. I will write announcement after the arabics are gone from the login screen and server is ready... but the startdate is confirmed 19.4.2013 - 06:00 UTC+2. Prereg starts on 15.4.2013.

The server will be 1x. I do not know from where someone got idea that it would be speedserver, and started to spread it. Perhaps due to 01.04.2013.

I believe it was stated earlier that the startdate is determined by start of com2 and end of comx3. Comx3 ended yesterday and today we got the confirmed date. Faster than that is simply not possible.

Regards,
    Phanttis

Will be looking for NE alliance to lazy to have to put in the plus or minus signs