Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Really?

Default Really?

I have heard of CrazyRus...

I have to sit hear and wonder how long we choose to be stepped on as a nation...

I might just have to break out my secret weapon...

3 phalanx that I will exact revenge on the one account that showed us they would prefer to cuddle with the enemy.
    USX:
    RD 1-3: Sirbugsly
    RD 4: Doobie
    RD 5: Sirbugsly
    RD 6: Genocide
    RD 7: What?
    RD15: Looney Bin

US 5X:
    Sirbugsly

we got this.
    spook
    what's right is what's left after you do everything else wrong.

I'll just train some Afghan villagers and turn them loose. Problem solved.......

Quote Originally Posted by Sirbugsly View Post

I have to sit hear and wonder how long we choose to be stepped on as a nation...
    *here
    GoldenPalace.com
    USX1- Lobolebowski
    USX2- Lobolebowski
    USX3- Hooligan
    USX4- Crubowski
    USX5- Idgas/ Quit.....

Quote Originally Posted by Rhyme View Post
    Pwning Jono is how I roll.

Seems to me,Pika already addressed this topic and you guys laughed him off. Spookie we all know how great you are and you dont need any help. But for the rest of you i agree 100% its time to start picking them off instead of each other

Quote Originally Posted by rost View Post
    Seems to me,Pika already addressed this topic and you guys laughed him off. Spookie we all know how great you are and you dont need any help. But for the rest of you i agree 100% its time to start picking them off instead of each other
    Probably the only post I wont call you an idiot for, or mock or make fun of you, smack talk, remind you of how much you suck in general, tease you, or anything else.

You actually sounded sober during this one, and it was well thought out You should let me know your IGN so we can coordinate something up.

strange allies forming these days. This could get interesting.
    USX 11: Pilgrim
    USX 10: retired
    USX 9: Forsaken Souls
    USX 8: WhoamI (deleted)
    USX 7: Snuffy
    USX 6: Secretariat
    USX 5: Manderbear
    USX 4: Dicky

silly rost.
    spook

they are so toast. this will be fun.
    usx - H3ll0

It's about time.

Quote Originally Posted by Firebane View Post
    they are so toast. this will be fun.
    I like toast with grape jelly on it

Quote Originally Posted by #1Undead View Post
    I like toast with grape jelly on it
    give me a bagel w/cream cheese.
    spook

For me I think I will take....... PIE!

Since when...

Quote Originally Posted by feeefeee View Post

Them scary ruskis!
    Quote Originally Posted by Jono View Post
    Stop the sexual references. Children read this.
    A little is okay, this is not.
    Quote Originally Posted by mbstokem View Post
    I do own these forums. When you stop parading around with your "I suck Lordy off" flag and start showing us something that matters, then you can stay. Until then, please leave, because I don't want to hear Lordy squeak when you move because your head is so far up his ***.
    Usx - Wraith
    Comy - Wraith

Sup?

DoH and BCUPS both suck, C'mon

Quote Originally Posted by TR_Anarchy View Post
    I would not say they suck i would say maybe spookie sucks me and I give him hj's

Quote Originally Posted by feeefeee View Post
    No pie for you!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Bubz0r View Post
    Them scary ruskis!
    A Wild Bubz0r appears.

comy - Wraith
    usx - Wraith, AIDS, Putin Dawgs

Quote Originally Posted by TR_Anarchy View Post
    so come kill me.

i mean, we suck and all.

meanwhile, we're chiefing another village and taking our time.
    spook

Quote Originally Posted by spookiedookie View Post
    so come kill me.

i mean, we suck and all.

meanwhile, we're chiefing another village and taking our time.
    sppokie all i ever see is you talk ****. for once just do something.please cause constant tough guy banter with nothing behind it gets old. face it you do suck and the russians are gonna kick your *** lol

sppokie all i ever see is you talk ****. for once just do something.please cause constant tough guy banter with nothing behind it gets old. face it you do suck and the russians are gonna kick your *** lol
    I now know why people hate you...
    US1- ???

Quote Originally Posted by Ferris_Bueller View Post
    Just learned NOW?

What a fast learner you are.

lol the only reason anyone hates me is either A) they suck and get mad because i am so good i can do whatever i want or, B) somewhere in the past i have kicked them around,and i dont even remember most of the people that remember me

You have been hiding since R11 and rarely have done what you have wanted to do. You have been kicked around whenever you got out of hiding and no one really cares about what you do anymore because you haven't done anything relevant since R8.

I used to think you liked being hated, now I just think you're an idiot.
    It doesn't have to mean anything if it's thought provoking. Just make sure it looks like it was made by an intelligent person.

reaper what are you talking about? when have i been hiding? everyone knows where i am every round lmao. and i had a bigger hammer in my sleep then you had on your best round ever. you are a no count and i think you fall into category B. actually i know you do lol

Banned.

Rost is a spy

reaper what are you talking about? when have i been hiding? everyone knows where i am every round lmao. and i had a bigger hammer in my sleep then you had on your best round ever. you are a no count and i think you fall into category B. actually i know you do lol
    Um, didn't you go into hiding after NORTH failed? And I clearly remember you hiding in the NE and revealing yourself after the round ended a couple rounds ago. Bragged about taking out one DoH account way in BFE.

You brag about hammer counts when you have rarely finished a round and most like haven't had 1mill def points, or finished as the #2 ranked off. Actually, have you actually finished a round where you didn't have to hide?
    It doesn't have to mean anything if it's thought provoking. Just make sure it looks like it was made by an intelligent person.

Quote Originally Posted by Dicky View Post
    What a fast learner you are.
    Quote Originally Posted by Pylus View Post
    Just learned NOW?
    I never really got into the usx forums, I just started to really read them this round.

lol the only reason anyone hates me is either A) they suck and get mad because i am so good i can do whatever i want or, B) somewhere in the past i have kicked them around,and i dont even remember most of the people that remember me
    From what I can tell most people on the speed forum give credit where credit is do.... Since it seems that most (if not all) of the active population dislikes you and say that you suck chances are you do.
    US1- ???

From what I can tell most people on the speed forum give credit where credit is do.... Since it seems that most (if not all) of the active population dislikes you and say that you suck chances are you do.
    The rost may have his issues but he does not suck. Ive been on both sides of the rost convos. He is fun to mess with because he will actually argue back unlike most of the turds around here but he is loyal as they come when ya need help so just cause he does a great job pi$$ing everyone off doesnt mean he sucks.
    1: RL, 2:jaruby, 3ika, 4:tabmaster, 5:ksd, 6:Noob Juice, 7:jabberwocky, 8:Mysteryman 9:Mel Gibson 10:morbid 11:had a daughter 12:FTW 13: morbid 14: NOOOO 15: infected 20: Thrawn 22: wtfdibrom 23: Ash Ketchum

Mace are like bees... a few of them are easy to deal with but a swarm will kill you!!!

Quote Originally Posted by jaruby View Post
    the rost may have his issues but he does not suck. Ive been on both sides of the rost convos. He is fun to mess with because he will actually argue back unlike most of the turds around here but he is loyal as they come when ya need help so just cause he does a great job pi$$ing everyone off doesnt mean he sucks.
    ditto

I personallt like Rost, he always replies, and doesn't afraid of anything.
    Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous
    This isn't the Travian forums, it is the COT forums. You can't cry for a mod to lock a thread to get you out of it here.
    Quote Originally Posted by Superfly View Post
    This is a politically correct forum (with the exception of Screaming Jimmy)

I never really got into the usx forums, I just started to really read them this round.

round 5 - Rost-28 http://www.gettertools.com/speed.tra...r/4036-rost-28 round 6 http://www.gettertools.com/speed.tra...yer/8147-bleet round-7 http://www.gettertools.com/speed.tra...yer/2827-bleet round-8 http://www.gettertools.com/speed.tra...yer/9363-Bleet round -9 http://www.gettertools.com/speed.tra...ruella-Deville round-11 http://www.gettertools.com/tx3.travi...05-Romper-Room round-12 http://www.gettertools.com/tx3.travi...15-vroom-vroom round-13 http://www.gettertools.com/tx3.travi.../7299-Afro-Man tell me again how bad i suck? i like hearing it
    Last edited by rost; 03-05-2013 at 12:45 AM.

What happened round 10? And compared to the beast accts i have put up yes you suck

usx - H3ll0

What happened round 10? And compared to the beast accts i have put up yes you suck
    you know what happened but is till managed to keep you from ever getting rank 1 so your no better then i am slacker