Page 1 of 19 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: s5 Lounge

Default s5 Lounge

It has come to my attention that you have been sadly neglected in the lounge department. So I am going to rectify that by expanding my Lounge franchise to s5.

You may talk about anything and everything, as long as it is forum appropriate (pg13).

There is no such thing as going off topic, a lounge conversation is supposed to go off topic.

Everyone is welcome here.

Now come in sit down and have a drink on the house.
    Note:Any posts made by this poster should always be construed in the most innocent angelic way possible. The poster is not responsible for where your depraved minds go, if you have a depraved mind.

Our Lady of Croppers ~Semper DOS~ ~Viva Toons~ || This area intentionally left blank. || The two most common elements in the universe are hydrogen and stupidity ~ Harlan Ellison

We can haz lounge!
    And now I'll tell you what's against us, an art that's lived for centuries. Go through the years and you will find what's blackened all of history. Against us is the law with its immensity of strength and power - against us is the law! Police know how to make a man a guilty or an innocent. Against us is the power of police! The shameless lies that men have told will ever more be paid in gold - against us is the power of the gold! Against us is racial hatred and the simple fact that we are poor.
    - The Ballad of Sacco and Vanzetti, Joan Baez

Dang, another lounge I have to keep clean. If THIS thread goes inactive I really will cry!

Well this is rather pointless, isn't it? Especially when we consider the 103 page opus that is directly below it on the page. Here is the deal Flossie. We have the best mod on these forums. She doesn't blow a gasket over stupid stuff like certain mods from other boards. Even though she is dealing with many of the same personalities on this server as those mods are with S2. What that means is that we can talk about what we want, when we want, where we want, and Slippery won't start banning people left and right. When we start to annoy her, she reminds us that she is GOD, and we act accordingly.
    S3R2- Einar
    S2R3- WrlckThWckd
    S2R4- Wadsworth
    S5R4- Einar
    S5R5- Bob

Though we do like the idea of her cleaning the lounge. Do we get to suggest costumes for this activity?
    Some days you just know better. Other days you just don't care.
    "Lilith thinks Feanor is evil incarnate." <---- Finally someone understands me.

S2r2 - BAM - Punisher | S2r3 - BREW - DarkFather
    S4r2 - Pantless- Jefferson - http://travian-reports.net/us/raport.php?id=1237083f411
    S5r3 - PACK - Dorfl | S5R5 - IMT
    S7R1 - Gemini - Feanor | S7R2 - ACME

Quote Originally Posted by The Moment You Know View Post
    Though we do like the idea of her cleaning the lounge. Do we get to suggest costumes for this activity?
    Yes! let's have a costume contest! Which costume should I wear? ready GO!

Walks in and pees in the sink. New lounge= christened!
    Quote Originally Posted by Baron D'Holbach View Post
    You should quote yourself. It's like liking your Facebook status or high-fiving yourself in the mirror.

It's what I would do if I didn't have to keep mine exactly how it is for madsquirrels and erazer.

/me grabs the cleaning supplies

*sigh*

Better wear gloves.
    You should quote yourself. It's like liking your Facebook status or high-fiving yourself in the mirror.

It's what I would do if I didn't have to keep mine exactly how it is for madsquirrels and erazer.

lots of bleach
    Some days you just know better. Other days you just don't care.
    "Lilith thinks Feanor is evil incarnate." <---- Finally someone understands me.

S2r2 - BAM - Punisher | S2r3 - BREW - DarkFather
    S4r2 - Pantless- Jefferson - http://travian-reports.net/us/raport.php?id=1237083f411
    S5r3 - PACK - Dorfl | S5R5 - IMT
    S7R1 - Gemini - Feanor | S7R2 - ACME

*sigh* while we're all trying to have fun with costumes, blazin has to come in and ruin all my fun, making me clean and such.

At least some people get to enjoy themselves...

You missed a spot.

I wasn't done yet! Quit rushing me!

Artisan

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaalllllllllllllllllllllllllllll llllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll lllll those lounge threads

i'm not the biggest fan

i kind of liked that there was this one haven away from the interminably circuitious meanderings which require you to check each p&d section to make sure some other thread hasn't actually been updated with content

just saying

Quote Originally Posted by Einar View Post
    Well this is rather pointless, isn't it? Especially when we consider the 103 page opus that is directly below it on the page. Here is the deal Flossie. We have the best mod on these forums. She doesn't blow a gasket over stupid stuff like certain mods from other boards. Even though she is dealing with many of the same personalities on this server as those mods are with S2. What that means is that we can talk about what we want, when we want, where we want, and Slippery won't start banning people left and right. When we start to annoy her, she reminds us that she is GOD, and we act accordingly.
    Einar, I am well aware of just how good Slip is. Now stop fussing and have a drink.

Quote Originally Posted by The Blazin1 View Post
    Walks in and pees in the sink. New lounge= christened!
    Silly boy....good think I installed a special 'Blazin sink'

Quote Originally Posted by Slippery View Post
    /me grabs the cleaning supplies

*sigh*

psst Slip, it is really a urinal special made for Blazin. Don't worry about it. The special "Blazin the kitchen is this way ->" signs work like a charm.

For the rest of you, if Blazin offers to wash up for you, accept at your own risk.
    Note:Any posts made by this poster should always be construed in the most innocent angelic way possible. The poster is not responsible for where your depraved minds go, if you have a depraved mind.

Our Lady of Croppers ~Semper DOS~ ~Viva Toons~ || This area intentionally left blank. || The two most common elements in the universe are hydrogen and stupidity ~ Harlan Ellison

http://forum.travian.us/showthread.p...=1#post2570387

Poor Slip, she's sick and she had to put pants on for the first time in weeks.
    Last edited by Large Sarge; 04-16-2013 at 04:34 AM.
    S2R3 - Cuchullain - dual
    This BR needs moar ramz - http://travian-reports.net/us/report/397659d59d7
    S3R5 - 50% of the Tox account, solo first and last month
    S5 - Huffy account since 12/2012

I know right! How dare they

So I was thinking, why not invite anyone considering playing the next round to come and have a friendly drink or two in the lounge before the round starts up.

I'm drinking Scotch. Who's going to join me?
    And now I'll tell you what's against us, an art that's lived for centuries. Go through the years and you will find what's blackened all of history. Against us is the law with its immensity of strength and power - against us is the law! Police know how to make a man a guilty or an innocent. Against us is the power of police! The shameless lies that men have told will ever more be paid in gold - against us is the power of the gold! Against us is racial hatred and the simple fact that we are poor.

Here!

And we have a start date now, it seems. Someone pull out the Sorting Hat, it's time to see who's in what house, er, quad this time.

I'm going to play but I can't decide which quad to join. Can I be first in line for the sorting hat?

At Hogwart's they do it in alphabetical order, but we can always change that.

Quote Originally Posted by Meherrin View Post
    And we have a start date now, it seems. Someone pull out the Sorting Hat, it's time to see who's in what house, er, quad this time.
    NE like everyone else

Another terrible tragedy; the option to choose 'random' for your starting quad.

Quote Originally Posted by Marmot Man View Post
    Another terrible tragedy; the option to choose 'random' for your starting quad.
    Right! Travian forces me to make decisions

I tried to spawn random but instead got random tribe.. It gave me Transgendericons.. This tribe allows for Roman "3-way" bath house, Teuton "panty-dip" raiding, and Gaul "crotch-trapper" build...
    s1 : Storeythor http://travian-reports.net/us/report/2674061c50d
    Quote Originally Posted by Scarecrow View Post
    Gotta be talented to look after 2 WW's simultaneously. Or crazy... Crazy seems more like it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gressor2 View Post
    The more I read of OdinLoki's posts, the more I want to play alongside him. Not for the results, as frequently good as they are, but for the sheer fun he seems to have at it. Would + rep if I could, man. Always enjoy reading your stuff... and mostly cringe at the results contained in 'em.
    Quote Originally Posted by Chas00 View Post
    Storeythor,most offensive/defensive account holder on the server.
    Quote Originally Posted by bugzy View Post
    He's a nut and the more the odds are stacked against him, the better he seems to come out of it.

Default lol Transgendericons

Quote Originally Posted by odinloki View Post
    I tried to spawn random but instead got random tribe.. It gave me Transgendericons.. This tribe allows for Roman "3-way" bath house, Teuton "panty-dip" raiding, and Gaul "crotch-trapper" build...

bet they peeping toms as well!

Quote Originally Posted by Tazz - View Post
    bet they peeping toms as well!
    From what i can tell, the biggest advantage of this tribe is the "crotch-trapper".. When attacking troops arrive, they are lulled by what appears to be hawt female villagers, and attack bonus is not only negated, but in fact negative for mindless Teutons who go to reach down and find the twig-n-berries thus "crotch-trapped".. As for defending against Roman attackers, those troops are especially enamored by the Transgendericons after finding twig-n-berries..
    Gotta be talented to look after 2 WW's simultaneously. Or crazy... Crazy seems more like it.
    The more I read of OdinLoki's posts, the more I want to play alongside him. Not for the results, as frequently good as they are, but for the sheer fun he seems to have at it. Would + rep if I could, man. Always enjoy reading your stuff... and mostly cringe at the results contained in 'em.
    He's a nut and the more the odds are stacked against him, the better he seems to come out of it.

Hey, that tribe was only to be granted to an exclusive club of gold-******. Who let you in on the fun?!?!

Quote Originally Posted by azuremagician View Post
    gold-******.
    Wow, the forums didn't always edit out that word. I guess I haven't been paying enough attention...
    Last edited by azuremagician; 07-04-2013 at 12:16 AM.
    http://bannieres.traviantoolbox.com/30620.png

Currently in the Mental Health Unit of us1

Who let you in on the fun?!?!
    My admission came with the post-operation brochure..

I guess I haven't been paying enough attention...
    ..or playing enough travian..

Side note, i know a particular gaul player who would love to have you dual..

Side note, i know a particular gaul player who would love to have you dual..
    Is said player a pretty female in her 20's?
    Last edited by azuremagician; 07-04-2013 at 01:56 PM.
    http://bannieres.traviantoolbox.com/30620.png

Currently in the Mental Health Unit of us1

Wait... I ain't playing yet. I gotta clear at least one server first.
    or
    It's the luck of the draw.

Is said player a pretty female in her 20's?
    For you, I could be, remember..Transgendericons..

Quote Originally Posted by Probability Indigo View Post
    Wait... I ain't playing yet. I gotta clear at least one server first.
    ..and you too, mi casa es su casa..

Aww, now you went and made me blush.
    or

Awwwwwww. Now, that's where huggling belongs - on dualled accounts, not between alliances.

Quote Originally Posted by Meherrin View Post
    Awwwwwww. Now, that's where huggling belongs - on dualled accounts, not between alliances.
    You think people will be able to control themselves and keep huggling in the proper context? Or will they fall into the great huggling trap?

Quote Originally Posted by Flossie Schmumpus View Post
    You think people will be able to control themselves and keep huggling in the proper context? Or will they fall into the great huggling trap?
    You know what is REALLY scary? I am in OG and Glory's alliance on s2 at the moment.

AND THEY ARE NOT HUGGLING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Even at endgame........

I cannot tell you how weird this whole situation makes me feel.

Quote Originally Posted by Kurtz View Post
    You know what is REALLY scary? I am in OG and Glory's alliance on s2 at the moment.

Even at endgame........

You poor discombobulated Norwegian. Here have a beer...

Quote Originally Posted by Kurtz View Post

Even at endgame........

There, there... Sometimes even the most unexpected people can change.
    or

I've caught some people sleeping
    http://travian-reports.net/us/report/22629366aad
    http://travian-reports.net/us/report/22629376257 (hero had like 20% of health,i wasn't surprised he died)
    I know it's not much,but turning guys who planned to farm to my farms is good thing i guess
    best
    http://travian-reports.net/us/report/22629875e4e
    Last edited by Fred Perry; 07-06-2013 at 08:31 PM.