Results 1 to 29 of 29

Thread: The latest GRIPES about TOONS faildership

  1. #1

    Default The latest GRIPES about TOONS faildership

    There seems to be a LOT of complaining going on about Toons leadership lately, on a LOT of different threads. I thought I'd help you all out and give you a HOME for your gripes

    Here you go!! GRIPE AWAY!!

    Baron.... IOW..... Nips..... Erik.... Pox...... Gressor.... Anyone else involved..... make yourself at home

  2. #2
    Merchant b4dm0therf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Bahstonia
    Posts
    1,367

    Default

    s1: The Dude
    s19: Venom


    Mods be all up on deeznutz

  3. #3

    Default

    I'm going to give you a great reason to gripe. Get excited cause you guys are just going to love it. I don't know who will exhibit the most butthurt but I'm keen to find out.

    Also get your own thread title.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kurtz View Post
    I may not like you, but I do know that you're good at this game
    S1R4 - ISLEOFWRATH - So much for not lasting a week here. #2 Pop
    S1R5 - TYLER DURDEN - NATAR WIN! 75 Villages Chiefed Oh look we won.
    S1R6 - TMNT - Fiercest Commander Say What!#1 Attacker.

    Some other stuff I've written.

  4. #4
    Merchant b4dm0therf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Bahstonia
    Posts
    1,367

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by IsleofWrath View Post
    I'm going to give you a great reason to gripe. Get excited cause you guys are just going to love it. I don't know who will exhibit the most butthurt but I'm keen to find out.

    Also get your own thread title.
    You lit up all of our arty villas from a village with an arty in it.
    s1: The Dude
    s19: Venom


    Mods be all up on deeznutz

  5. #5

    Default

    I haven't moved an arti before to steal an arti.

    Check where the arti came from that's sitting in that hammer :P.

    Its been done before.

    But no these little forays aren't what I'm referencing here. There will be a torrent of butthurt.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kurtz View Post
    I may not like you, but I do know that you're good at this game
    S1R4 - ISLEOFWRATH - So much for not lasting a week here. #2 Pop
    S1R5 - TYLER DURDEN - NATAR WIN! 75 Villages Chiefed Oh look we won.
    S1R6 - TMNT - Fiercest Commander Say What!#1 Attacker.

    Some other stuff I've written.

  6. #6

    Default

    Hey, i was TRYING to be nice.... so you guys would stop complaining on 5 different threads and focus in one spot It would be far less confusing and wouldn't clutter up all the threads on the forum! Again, great reading, but at least this way we could follow it easier

    And what can i say... I liked the thread name.... but this fit a little better

  7. #7
    Merchant b4dm0therf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Bahstonia
    Posts
    1,367

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by IsleofWrath View Post
    I haven't moved an arti before to steal an arti.

    Check where the arti came from that's sitting in that hammer :P.

    Its been done before.

    But no these little forays aren't what I'm referencing here. There will be a torrent of butthurt.
    That didn't come from us *shrug*.... All I'm saying is why fake arties so hard if you're not even going to act like you are moving yours... seems like a waste.

    Also, where is the rest of your team? Did you leave them in the sewers to do the nasty with April?
    s1: The Dude
    s19: Venom


    Mods be all up on deeznutz

  8. #8

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by nips27 View Post
    O come on, quite being so dam nitpicky, you know EXACTLY what he meant by that. Or maybe im giving you too much credit?


    Yet it seems to be one of the few things you keep repeating over and over.

    I'm going to cover both of these at the same time:


    Yet I've asked you a at least 2 or maybe even 3 times in skype to show me these so called messages. With how many times i have asked and how few times youve come forward with them, im beginning to think it never happened. You keep showing me instead eriks drunken convo with a mod, that youd have to be a crazy mind reader to understand, AT ALL!

    What would i have done?
    As others have stated as well, may said she was quitting on multiple occasions. It gets old and annoying after a while. I would have even snapped at her myself and tell her to make up her damn mind. Only kicking her from the forums, psh i would have kicked her from the alliance. As i said earlier she needed that; As with a dog or child, she needed boundaries and negative sanctions, to let her know that 'crying wolf' wasnt 'ok'. Its frustrating! Especially when youre under fire from every direction and have to deal with managing that.

    Again, for clarity. I like may and really have nothing against her(its in the past and everyone has there flaws), but this pretty little picture your painting here of her isnt necessarily the correct one.

    And also these:

    Just because a father scolds a 'sensitive' child that's 'acting out' and they cry, doesn't mean the father is an *******...

    I haven't seen anything YET that has given me any reason to believe that erik really was truely as mean as your making it sound. The more i speak with you the more i see how dramatic you have to be some times. My guess is, this is just one of those cases.

    Your good 'female' friend was hurt and you feel the need to be chivalrous; standing behind them no matter what, even if that friend may have been wrong in one way or another. Thats a great quality that most want in a friend and it would be very admirable. However, that friend usually doesnt go shouting away to the public about the situation because they arent completely blinded by their loyalty and know it would risk making their friend, and possibly their self, look bad.


    This part is the funniest to me. Again, as IOW said, pot meet kettle... For someone preaching that IOW is incapable of comprehension, you seem incapable yourself. Ive explained MOST if not ALL of this to you on skype. So why bring it here publicly, AGAIN? As previously mentioned, ive asked for the evidence on skype on a few occasions. Yet you brg the same mod/erik convo every time. Your still reading waaaaayy too into things. While insisting privately that youre just trying to be the good guy, that 'whatever [you] say to the rest of [us]' is you 'havin fun', and that youre even 'depressed over this', you come here and say this?

    You say that you would stick up for anyone of your friends just like you are may and that you would NEVER have done anything like erik did, to may, yet here you are: asking questions publicly that have already been answered privately and adding quirky comments like:


    Just because im honest with you and say that i think the 'relationship' that you and may have is 'a little weird to me'. Like i told you privately, im not necessarily saying that it has a RL sexual nature to it, nor that both are participating 'KNOWINGLY'. Just that you guys may, as you seem to also say here, just be very good friends, BUT; Ive been around travian since 2006 and dont remember seeing a relationship like the two of you share. You both are VERY defensive of one another and even seem to display jealously once in a while(mostly may). Its just how it LOOKS from the outside. One way or another, no matter what the relationship, it is most likely the reason for this dramatic outburst.

    I really didnt want to have to say this all publicly(as i really dont like to talk about friends/alliance mates knowing that they may not be able to read it and/or respond themselves), but youre somewhat forcing me to. I hope that may understands and does not take offense to this, as it is not my intent.

    I may have talked in circles a bit here, but really im sick of spending any more time on this High school drama bull**** then i have to, as i really have better things to do.(hence why im going to slack with proof reading this time around) Lets grow the **** up. If you have a beef with someone, take it up with them. You really need the attention of everyone on the forums that badly that you MUST do it publicly? THAT is the reason most are saying that you are whining. IF you would have done this privately, this wouldnt be the case.

    I have been trying, as always, to be very understanding and straight forward with you, while trying to avoid offending those i may or may not consider friends, using factual information, to the best of my knowledge and through my own experiences. As of now i feel ive done a pretty good job of that(although there have been some spots that did need more clarification, which i happily did via skype) So tell me, what have i done to deserve this disrespect from you?

    here.... maybe this will help get them started.... and help them find where their new home is















    LOL give them their own stage and the quiet right down...... typical.
    Last edited by Kimmie; 04-06-2013 at 05:06 PM. Reason: disappointed that they got stage fright!!

  9. #9
    Banned.
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Ubi sunt qui ante?
    Posts
    4,020

    Default

    I have no gripe with TOONS leadership, just Erik. And I've stated my reasons why several times.

    No need to start all over again, especially not when nips and BIllOW can't understand the words I'm posting and keep trying to derail my argument.

  10. #10

    Default

    well, erik is (WAS?) part of toon leadership. And believe it or not, I agree with you about him. So I made you a place to air your grievances I'm glad to see that folks are finally seeing him for his dirty ways

  11. #11

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by b4dm0therf View Post
    That didn't come from us *shrug*.... All I'm saying is why fake arties so hard if you're not even going to act like you are moving yours... seems like a waste.

    Also, where is the rest of your team? Did you leave them in the sewers to do the nasty with April?
    Hey thanks for the tips. Normally we move it with a smaller margin. Of course it would be more relevant if we didn't walk out with your hammer village. Thanks for playing. Now Jimmay will have to shut up for a few more weeks.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kurtz View Post
    I may not like you, but I do know that you're good at this game
    S1R4 - ISLEOFWRATH - So much for not lasting a week here. #2 Pop
    S1R5 - TYLER DURDEN - NATAR WIN! 75 Villages Chiefed Oh look we won.
    S1R6 - TMNT - Fiercest Commander Say What!#1 Attacker.

    Some other stuff I've written.

  12. #12

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by IsleofWrath View Post
    I'm going to give you a great reason to gripe. Get excited cause you guys are just going to love it. I don't know who will exhibit the most butthurt but I'm keen to find out.

    Also get your own thread title.
    I think I know!
    US1R5-Bdunn(WW was in the 80's)
    R6- Frank The Tank
    R7-DD

  13. #13

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by b4dm0therf View Post
    That didn't come from us *shrug*.... All I'm saying is why fake arties so hard if you're not even going to act like you are moving yours... seems like a waste.

    Also, where is the rest of your team? Did you leave them in the sewers to do the nasty with April?
    I'd like to do the nasty with your eye socket. Would a 40 of Schlitz® and a slice of pizza get you in the mood?

  14. #14

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Theefranchise View Post
    I think I know!
    You know about Mystikal getting his hammer cheifed too? Everyone should know by now. Its the quiet Jimmays been all week he cant cheerleader someone else successes when they have no hammer.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kurtz View Post
    I may not like you, but I do know that you're good at this game
    S1R4 - ISLEOFWRATH - So much for not lasting a week here. #2 Pop
    S1R5 - TYLER DURDEN - NATAR WIN! 75 Villages Chiefed Oh look we won.
    S1R6 - TMNT - Fiercest Commander Say What!#1 Attacker.

    Some other stuff I've written.

  15. #15

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by IsleofWrath View Post
    You know about Mystikal getting his hammer cheifed too? Everyone should know by now. Its the quiet Jimmays been all week he cant cheerleader someone else successes when they have no hammer.
    He's nervous. It's one less hammer he can hide his behind.

  16. #16

    Default

    Its also their most active and effective.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kurtz View Post
    I may not like you, but I do know that you're good at this game
    S1R4 - ISLEOFWRATH - So much for not lasting a week here. #2 Pop
    S1R5 - TYLER DURDEN - NATAR WIN! 75 Villages Chiefed Oh look we won.
    S1R6 - TMNT - Fiercest Commander Say What!#1 Attacker.

    Some other stuff I've written.

  17. #17

    Default

    ok you guys are very easily confused it seems lol you talk about toons on the ethos thread and ethos on the toons thread....

    are you dyslexic??

  18. #18

    Default

    Apparently I have amnesia.....gave permission? Taking things out of context as well...nice.

    So I am tired of all of this. So sick of hearing about this and everyone choosing sides. It needs to stop.

    Therefore I have this to say..

    I am the only one who has done anything wrong, basically it was all a lie. Erik did nothing wrong. J reacted to me implying Erik hurt me. This entire thing is my fault. I am sorry that Erik's name was muddied for it.I hate that J and Erik are not friends right now and have animosity over this. I am sorry that Toons took backlash over it. Most of all I am sorry J felt he had to be involved to help me. I never meant to hurt anyone. I never expected this to blow up the way it did. I would take it back if I could but of course that is not possible.
    Quote Originally Posted by SilentRuin View Post
    You finally found something I cannot dispute.

  19. #19
    Consul Kurtz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    The land of the ice and snow
    Posts
    24,821

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MAYhemz View Post
    Apparently I have amnesia.....gave permission? Taking things out of context as well...nice.

    So I am tired of all of this. So sick of hearing about this and everyone choosing sides. It needs to stop.

    Therefore I have this to say..

    I am the only one who has done anything wrong, basically it was all a lie. Erik did nothing wrong. J reacted to me implying Erik hurt me. This entire thing is my fault. I am sorry that Erik's name was muddied for it.I hate that J and Erik are not friends right now and have animosity over this. I am sorry that Toons took backlash over it. Most of all I am sorry J felt he had to be involved to help me. I never meant to hurt anyone. I never expected this to blow up the way it did. I would take it back if I could but of course that is not possible.
    You know how I feel about this. I shall say no more however.

  20. #20

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MAYhemz View Post
    Apparently I have amnesia.....gave permission? Taking things out of context as well...nice.

    So I am tired of all of this. So sick of hearing about this and everyone choosing sides. It needs to stop.

    Therefore I have this to say..

    I am the only one who has done anything wrong, basically it was all a lie. Erik did nothing wrong. J reacted to me implying Erik hurt me. This entire thing is my fault. I am sorry that Erik's name was muddied for it.I hate that J and Erik are not friends right now and have animosity over this. I am sorry that Toons took backlash over it. Most of all I am sorry J felt he had to be involved to help me. I never meant to hurt anyone. I never expected this to blow up the way it did. I would take it back if I could but of course that is not possible.
    Thank you may for owning your mistakes. VERY respectable. However, Dont allow this to get you down. Even though they were your mistakes, doesnt mean that people should have reacted the way they did. That was all on them. As i have stated many times before, this should never have done publicly. No one blames you for this...
    HEY!!! WTF are you doing looking down here? My post is up there idiot! ^^^^

    Quote Originally Posted by Baron80 View Post
    You really showed me. Even though I know you just handed my *** as much as one can on a forum.
    us5r7(AE) - Ghostbusters

  21. #21
    Banned.
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Ubi sunt qui ante?
    Posts
    4,020

    Default

    It's not that anyone is finally seeing anything about him, it's not like he's been this terrible person all along and I'm the one brave soul who finally decided to say something. Something has changed recently and I hope it's nothing serious.

  22. #22
    lethaljimmy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Hoth
    Posts
    1,787

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by IsleofWrath View Post
    Hey thanks for the tips. Normally we move it with a smaller margin. Of course it would be more relevant if we didn't walk out with your hammer village. Thanks for playing. Now Jimmay will have to shut up for a few more weeks.
    Why would I have to shut up? You have been holding 60k defense that your alliance could have desperately used. Yes, we took a hit today. That's what happens in a war game. You guys are missing a hammer also last time I checked.

  23. #23

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by lethaljimmy View Post
    Why would I have to shut up? You have been holding 60k defense that your alliance could have desperately used. Yes, we took a hit today. That's what happens in a war game. You guys are missing a hammer also last time I checked.
    Come and get it Jimmay. You know you want that hammer. We are a Hammer in the middle of a quad of well provisioned anvils. What price are you willing to pay.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kurtz View Post
    I may not like you, but I do know that you're good at this game
    S1R4 - ISLEOFWRATH - So much for not lasting a week here. #2 Pop
    S1R5 - TYLER DURDEN - NATAR WIN! 75 Villages Chiefed Oh look we won.
    S1R6 - TMNT - Fiercest Commander Say What!#1 Attacker.

    Some other stuff I've written.

  24. #24
    Consul Kurtz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    The land of the ice and snow
    Posts
    24,821

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Baron80 View Post
    It's not that anyone is finally seeing anything about him, it's not like he's been this terrible person all along and I'm the one brave soul who finally decided to say something. Something has changed recently and I hope it's nothing serious.


    I'd Google a butthurt pic if I thought you were worth it.

  25. #25
    Merchant b4dm0therf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Bahstonia
    Posts
    1,367

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by IsleofWrath View Post
    Hey thanks for the tips. Normally we move it with a smaller margin. Of course it would be more relevant if we didn't walk out with your hammer village. Thanks for playing. Now Jimmay will have to shut up for a few more weeks.
    Thanks for playing? Remember that time I walked home after raping 8 of your cap wheat fields? I'm not going anywhere... Just a slight shift in strategy. Next time you get smacked it'll be from someone else you underestimate.
    s1: The Dude
    s19: Venom


    Mods be all up on deeznutz

  26. #26

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by b4dm0therf View Post
    Next time you get smacked it'll be from someone else you underestimate.
    Man, you really enjoy talking tough to Toons, don't ya? Comfortably sitting in a group that outnumbers us nearly 4:1. I have to give you props for your work and aggression, so far. You've certainly had good hits on us.

    But a little context is in order now and then, I would think.
    us1rd4 Gressor2 / Narwhal
    us1rd5 Elmo / RetrofitMID
    us1rd6 JL Picard
    us1rd7 Putin
    us5-AE Happy Gilmore

    Quote Originally Posted by bugzy View Post
    It's huggling when they do it, it's strategy when I do it.

  27. #27
    Artisan Smokin Ace's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    the interwebz
    Posts
    679

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by b4dm0therf View Post
    Thanks for playing? Remember that time I walked home after raping 8 of your cap wheat fields? I'm not going anywhere... Just a slight shift in strategy. Next time you get smacked it'll be from someone else you underestimate.
    whats funny is our resource production and raiding rebuilt that in about 2 days how fast is your entire village gunna be rebuilt?
    s1r4 Pathos
    s1r5 Flippy the mightiest, most fearsome commander.
    s1r6 TMNT
    s1r7 TSB
    s5r7 Ghostbusters

    Quote Originally Posted by Flossie Schmumpus View Post
    Just follow Ace's directions

  28. #28

    Default

    With all due respect you've failed twice in a row now. Lost your hammer a few weeks ago and then got it chief killed this week. You are setting a trend.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kurtz View Post
    I may not like you, but I do know that you're good at this game
    S1R4 - ISLEOFWRATH - So much for not lasting a week here. #2 Pop
    S1R5 - TYLER DURDEN - NATAR WIN! 75 Villages Chiefed Oh look we won.
    S1R6 - TMNT - Fiercest Commander Say What!#1 Attacker.

    Some other stuff I've written.

  29. #29
    Banned.
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Ubi sunt qui ante?
    Posts
    4,020

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kurtz View Post


    I'd Google a butthurt pic if I thought you were worth it.
    You totally missed the point. There used to be a post before mine that said everyone is finally seeing how bad of a person you are. I was defending you, moron.

    As far as Mays post, I saw with my own eyes what was said and I stand by everything I've said previously.

    Edit: I see what happened now, the post was on the first page and I forgot to quote it.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •