Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Got your Huggle on?

Default Got your Huggle on?

As you all know --For the last 3 months some of the forum voices from IMT have been denying accusations of zerging and/or huggling on their part.

Here is flying pumpkin on the record

Quote Originally Posted by FlyingPumpkin View Post
    What makes up a meta and is NWP and IMT a meta?
    Traditionally, a meta is a group of alliances who agree to share support and align in a common end game goal. This generally means both groups comit to a mutually supported WW win. Meaning, if either party holds the winning WW, they all claim the win. This is the critical singular requirement in forming a meta.

The following are sub points that can, but do not always come along with this.

1. Common name, to make it easier to distinguiesh between allies and foes, the meta will adopt a common naming standard.
    2. Central governing body to help coordinate efforts between sub groups.
    3. Shared resources, reins and resources maybe called on to feed any of the Metas WW's at the discretion of the metas governing group
    4. Coordinated supression, coordinating of hammers to help supress competitors WW's.
    Win or lose, Flying Pumpkin argues that IMT will proudly go down as the one wing alliance that took on a big META. He is not alone on that line of thinking though, known zergers IMT figures such as Kurtz and Silent Ruin have also gone on record denying any links with NWP.

More credible and respected IMT personalities like wahoova and Space Wrangler have simply said that "they are unaware of what their Alliance diplomatic stance is".

We'd love to hear the unbiased opinion of those who don't have a vested interest on this server though. I'm looking at you slippery and anyone else from other servers that is here visiting us today.

Our goal here today is very simple. We are setting the record straight.

Lets start with this:

1. January 8 2013 at 9:07 Eastern time
    HUGGLING OPERATION #1

The current WW holder for NWP ijShoef picked up "Builder's Sketch VI" (small GG arty) from IMT.
    This was a hero pick up as opposed to a steal.

2. March 5 2013
    HUGGLING OPERATION #2

Early in the morning of Monday March 5. NWP stole the Giant Marble Hammer arty from Vangetercics and then later in the day. IMT hit the WW held by Vangetercics.

Quote Originally Posted by Outsidergua View Post
    1) 05:14:46 MONDAY NWP Player Bilbo steals 3x arti from Vangetercics
    Had to take the BR away

2) 8:44 am MONDAY NWP Player EAH lands at Vangatercics Cap (plan village)
    Had to take the BR away

3)02:06 pm MONDAY IMT Player Billybob lands rammer at Vangetercics WW
    http://travian-reports.net/us/report/2112326dc17

4) 2:57 pm MONDAY
    IMT Player Oakwolf lands cat hammer at Vangetercis WW
    http://www.travian-reports.net/us/report/21124285a10
    3. March 24 of 2013
    HUGGLING OPERATION #3
    IMT + NWP Land at Vangetercics WW

a) IMT "Perchy Perch" lands at Vangetercics WW
    b) NWP "Phantasm" lands at Vangtercics WW 2 minutes later
    c) IMT "The Blade" lands at Vangetercics WW 32 minutes after NWP
    d) IMT "Rainbow Blight" lands at Vangetercids WW

Last edited by Outsidergua; 05-11-2013 at 08:30 AM.
    Из России с любовью
    s1r7 Hammer 1
    s1r7 Hammer 2
    S2r6 Mr. Noodle/ FEAR 2WW hits not saved
    s5r5 Hammer 1 Won
    s5r5 Hammer 2 Won
    s8r1 Cap Hammers are back Won
    S2R2 Outsidergua Lost
    Guide to Cap Hammers

4. March 24 of 2013
    HUGGLING OPERATION #4
    IMT + NWP land at xXx WW

a) IMT "Marmot Man" lands at xXx WW
    b) NWP "JonJon" lands at xXx WW 2 minutes after IMT
    c) IMT "Lefter" lands at xXx WW 2 minutes after NWP

5. April 04 2013
    HUGGLING OPERATION #5
    IMT+NWP steal Vangetercics Giant Marble Hammer

a) IMT "Anon IMT player" lands at Vangetercics Giant Marble Hammer arty village
    b) NWP "Anon NWP player" lands at same place 4 minutes after IMT
    c) NWP "Anon NWP player" lands at same village 5 minutes after IMT
    Per forum rules took out all players names.

Last edited by Outsidergua; 05-11-2013 at 08:31 AM.
    Из России с любовью
    s1r7 Hammer 1
    s1r7 Hammer 2
    s5r5 Hammer 1 Won
    s5r5 Hammer 2 Won
    S2R2 Outsidergua Lost
    Guide to Cap Hammers

6. April 5 2013
    HUGGLING OPERATION #6
    IMT + NWP make a run for the Unique Wheat arty beind held by xXx

a) IMT "Anon IMT player"splatted at 3x Unique wheat arty village.
    b) IMT "Anon IMT player" splatted at 3x Unique wheat arty village.
    c) IMT "Anon IMT player" splatted at 3x Unique wheat arty village.
    d) NWP "Anon NWP player" splatted in the same second as all the IMT hammers
    e) IMT "Anon IMT player" splatted at 3x Unique wheat arty village.
    f) IMT "Anon IMT player" splatted at 3x Unique wheat arty village.
    Per forum rules took out all players names.

There you have it. No hostility towards each other, passing of arties and hammers organized by a centralized governing body.
    Huggling? you decide.

Bunch of tiny hammers thrown at WWs and and plan villages.
    Zerging? you decide too.
    Last edited by Outsidergua; 05-11-2013 at 08:31 AM.
    Из России с любовью
    s1r7 Hammer 1
    s1r7 Hammer 2
    s5r5 Hammer 1 Won
    s5r5 Hammer 2 Won
    S2R2 Outsidergua Lost
    Guide to Cap Hammers

Win or lose, Flying Pumpkin argues that IMT will proudly go down as the one wing alliance that took on a big META.
    Interesting... mind posting the quote were I said such a thing?

Also, excuse me if I missed it... but where exactly did you show this part?
    Traditionally, a meta is a group of alliances who agree to share support and align in a common end game goal. This generally means both groups comit to a mutually supported WW win. Meaning, if either party holds the winning WW, they all claim the win. This is the critical singular requirement in forming a meta.
    In your multi posting, I didn't see where you made any case for this particular statement... which kind of was the singular definition in my post if you will note.

It's one thing to show mutually timed attacks on a WW, alliances often to that even when they are looking to win the WW on there own. It's another thing to have two groups agree to share the rewards of a WW win. Generally, in the latter case, there is some public statement made.

Now, you start sharing communications calling for IMT and NWP to help feed and rein each others WW, then I would give you some kudos for the great detective work.

Again, if I missed something specific, please, elaborate. Otherwise, enjoying the hard work your putting into this... some pretty hammers too.
    Quote Originally Posted by Baron D'Holbach View Post
    The sad part is, Flying Pumpkin's reveal is bigger news than the WW.
    Quote Originally Posted by fortress View Post
    ...I ethos'd it...
    Answers to common questions? Game help, Forum rules, Forum Rank, other great resources, and for new posters

Win or lose, Flying Pumpkin argues that IMT will proudly go down as the one wing alliance that took on a big META. He is not alone on that line of thinking though, known zergers IMT figures such as Kurtz and Silent Ruin have also gone on record denying any links with NWP.
    Interesting... mind posting the quote were I said such a thing?
    There you have it.
    @Slippery, as an impartial viewer. What do you think?

@everyone else
    Can we stay on topic and forget about s2 please?
    Last edited by Outsidergua; 04-19-2013 at 12:00 AM.
    Из России с любовью
    s1r7 Hammer 1
    s1r7 Hammer 2
    s5r5 Hammer 1 Won
    s5r5 Hammer 2 Won
    S2R2 Outsidergua Lost
    Guide to Cap Hammers

I'm thinking you messed up on your quote there. I'm assuming that somehow a copy/paste went awry? Because from what I can make out of what you posted, it's just a quote from you that didn't get fully entered properly, and nothing from the mouth of FP (do you still call it the mouth when it's just words being typed?).

Post OG's edit of previous post: I still don't see you quoting FP; just you quoting yourself. That isn't FP saying something at all. Otherwise, by your logic, I could say that you said 'Marmot Man is the greatest cart-wheeler EVAR!', and that would be what you said then? (And no, I suck at cart-wheels. Now, give me a hula hoop...)
    Last edited by Marmot Man; 04-18-2013 at 11:04 PM. Reason: EDIT WARS!!!

It's one thing to show mutually timed attacks on a WW, alliances often to that even when they are looking to win the WW on there own. It's another thing to have two groups agree to share the rewards of a WW win. Generally, in the latter case, there is some public statement made.
    You would not be the first alliance to claim a "win" by stopping another alliance from winning; for an example WVF used everything they had to stop BREW from winning and BREW did the same letting VLR coast by unnoticed. Both alliances said many times that they feel like they won since the other did not, the actual winner acknowledged by Travian Games didn't even matter. So the common goal and endgame reward for IMT and NWP would be stopping US from winning. I'm just answering the question asked of Outsidergua because I don't really care if you want to call yourselves a Hoggle or not.
    S2R3 Gloryhogg - WVF (First Hammer, Teut)
    S2R4 Hej Hogg - WVF Won! (First Gaul Hammer)
    S2R5 Shakespeare - WVF
    S2R6 Snuffleupagus - FEAR Won! (Experiment Hammer, 48 hrs of troop build artie total)
    S5R? Gloryhogg - US Won! - "Gloryhogg" was ruler over the largest personal empire." (Solo WW Kill Hammer)
    S4R4 Iron Pig - TDS Won! (First Roman Hammer)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hektur View Post
    WVF won with Hogg at the helm, you kiss his feet, recognize him as one of the greatest leaders you've seen, praise him.
    Record 4 wins 2 losses - 6 WW hammers

Quote Originally Posted by Gloryhogg View Post
    and BREW did the same letting VLR coast by unnoticed.
    Totally untrue. BREW hit VLR and Classy or whatever their name was was supposed to follow with hammers to do more damage. The Classy hammers were pathetic and did nothing or next to nothing. If memory serves me, BREW used 30 EGH, about half of what the server saw.
    S2R3 - Cuchullain - dual
    This BR needs moar ramz - http://travian-reports.net/us/report/397659d59d7
    S3R5 - 50% of the Tox account, solo first and last month
    S5 - Huffy account since 12/2012

Quote Originally Posted by Large Sarge View Post
    Totally untrue. BREW hit VLR and Classy or whatever their name was was supposed to follow with hammers to do more damage. The Classy hammers were pathetic and did nothing or next to nothing. If memory serves me, BREW used 30 EGH, about half of what the server saw.
    Trying to sum up an endgame with four active quads is hard to do, the majority of WVF and BREW hammers were launched on each other if my memory serves me both alliances had their WW's 0'd by the other while VLR and Classy both got knocked back but were never hit as hard by either of us.
    S2R5 Shakespeare - WVF
    S2R6 Snuffleupagus - FEAR Won! (Experiment Hammer, 48 hrs of troop build artie total)
    S5R? Gloryhogg - US Won! - "Gloryhogg" was ruler over the largest personal empire." (Solo WW Kill Hammer)
    WVF won with Hogg at the helm, you kiss his feet, recognize him as one of the greatest leaders you've seen, praise him.

Interesting debate and I look forward to what ever quote Outsidergua might have.

You would not be the first alliance to claim a "win" by stopping another alliance from winning;
    Also interesting. Where did I imply anything of the sort?
    ...I ethos'd it...
    Answers to common questions? Game help, Forum rules, Forum Rank, other great resources, and for new posters

While not a disinterested party, I do try to be objective about things. To me, there is a huge difference between a group of alliances that share tags, have a common leadership, and consistently launch fully integrated attacks with multiple members of all wings involved, and two separate alliances with a common foe who temporarily join forces to attack that foe.

While the leaders of the two alliances (IMT and NWP) almost certainly talk to each other and probably look at ways to keep US from winning (they'd be idiots if they didn't in the current situation), I know who my leaders are and there isn't a single member of NWP on that list.

And if I ever build another hammer this round, I'd have no compunction whatsoever about sending it against NWP's WW if it were in the interests of my alliance.

Do not confuse realpolitik with zerging. IMT came to this server with the goal of winning. That is still our goal. US is the biggest obstacle, so we tackle that first, by any means necessary, and I imagine NWP feels the same way. If US ceases to be the biggest obstacle for IMT, I don't doubt for a minute that we'll turn our attention to whatever is then the biggest obstacle - and I imagine NWP feels the same way about that, too.
    And now I'll tell you what's against us, an art that's lived for centuries. Go through the years and you will find what's blackened all of history. Against us is the law with its immensity of strength and power - against us is the law! Police know how to make a man a guilty or an innocent. Against us is the power of police! The shameless lies that men have told will ever more be paid in gold - against us is the power of the gold! Against us is racial hatred and the simple fact that we are poor.
    - The Ballad of Sacco and Vanzetti, Joan Baez

@Meherin

Just to be clear and because I want to give you guys the opportunity of setting the record straight in your own words.
    In your opinion, win or lose. "IMT will proudly go down in the history books as the one wing alliance that took on a big META?"

Can we get you to say that?
    Из России с любовью
    s1r7 Hammer 1
    s1r7 Hammer 2
    s5r5 Hammer 1 Won
    s5r5 Hammer 2 Won
    S2R2 Outsidergua Lost
    Guide to Cap Hammers

I think talking about 'going down in the history books' is rather grandiose, don't you? I'm not into that kind of puffery.

IMT is one alliance with one wing based in one quad. NWP is one alliance with two wings, based in one quad. Both alliances are currently fighting US, a five-wing alliance that is based in three quads. so yes, we are a one-wing alliance taking on a large meta. To imply we are the only alliance on this server that's taken you on is rather silly.
    And now I'll tell you what's against us, an art that's lived for centuries. Go through the years and you will find what's blackened all of history. Against us is the law with its immensity of strength and power - against us is the law! Police know how to make a man a guilty or an innocent. Against us is the power of police! The shameless lies that men have told will ever more be paid in gold - against us is the power of the gold! Against us is racial hatred and the simple fact that we are poor.

Quote Originally Posted by Meherrin View Post
    I think talking about 'going down in the history books' is rather grandiose, don't you? I'm not into that kind of puffery.

IMT is one alliance with one wing based in one quad. NWP is one alliance with two wings, based in one quad. Both alliances are currently fighting US, a five-wing alliance that is based in three quads. so yes, we are a one-wing alliance taking on a large meta. To imply we are the only alliance on this server that's taken you on is rather silly.
    Can I get you to say. "IMT is a one wing alliance that is taking on the big META all by itself" and leave any other crap out of that comment?
    Из России с любовью
    s1r7 Hammer 1
    s1r7 Hammer 2
    s5r5 Hammer 1 Won
    s5r5 Hammer 2 Won
    S2R2 Outsidergua Lost
    Guide to Cap Hammers

Can I get you to say. "IMT is a one wing alliance that is taking on the big META all by itself" and leave any other crap out of that comment?
    Why do you want me to say that? You want me to use words that imply that IMT is your only enemy on this server? When that's not true?

Silly Outsidergua. I'm not going to disrespect NWP by trying to suggest that they are not also "taking on" your meta.

Quote Originally Posted by Meherrin View Post
    Why do you want me to say that? You want me to use words that imply that IMT is your only enemy on this server? When that's not true?

Silly Outsidergua. I'm not going to disrespect NWP by trying to suggest that they are not also "taking on" your meta.
    So you wont commit to saying that IMT is taking on a big META as a one wing alliance all by itself?
    What could be keeping you from freely saying that?

Stop the bull **** and say it or admit you are huggling.
    Из России с любовью
    s1r7 Hammer 1
    s1r7 Hammer 2
    s5r5 Hammer 1 Won
    s5r5 Hammer 2 Won
    S2R2 Outsidergua Lost
    Guide to Cap Hammers

So you wont commit to saying that IMT is taking on a big META as a one wing alliance all by itself?

You seem to be under the misapprehension that I disapprove of metas. I don't, and I play quite happily in metas from tine to time. I'm in a three-wing meta on s3 and recently was a member of a five-wing (or was it six? I forget) server-winning meta on s7.

If IMT was in a meta, I'd say so.

However, the point of IMT was to see what could be done without forming a meta. And so we haven't. We are a one-wing alliance trying to win the server by building our own WW and taking on any other alliances that pose threats to our goal. In a strategic fashion.

I'm still waiting to see OG quote FP.

Quote Originally Posted by Marmot Man View Post

I am with you. Though it's interesting that instead of doing that, they seem to have moved on to trying to get people to parrot back a very specifically phrased sentence.

OG, can we get you on record as saying "My belly button lint smells minty fresh"?

While we are at it, will you also agree to say "P0X loves his fanny packs and that you agree it's the next big thing"?
    ...I ethos'd it...

Outsider posting on here is always so entertaining. He thinks he is so clever. Sorta like the slow kid that gets excited when he figures out how to open a bag of chips. You know that it is a very big deal for them, so you play along for a bit.
    S3R2- Einar
    S2R3- WrlckThWckd
    S2R4- Wadsworth
    S5R4- Einar
    S5R5- Bob

I am with you. Though it's interesting that instead of doing that, they seem to have moved on to trying to get people to parrot back a very specifically phrased sentence.

OG, can we get you on record as saying "My belly button lint smells minty fresh"?

While we are at it, will you also agree to say "P0X loves his fanny packs and that you agree it's the next big thing"?
    Hey now! It's important that you get the exact wording correct. Otherwise, bad things could happen!

Quote Originally Posted by Marmot Man View Post

And I'm still waiting for you to say that you are not huggling
    Although I suspect that an honest man like you wont put himself that kind of difficult position.
    Из России с любовью
    s1r7 Hammer 1
    s1r7 Hammer 2
    s5r5 Hammer 1 Won
    s5r5 Hammer 2 Won
    S2R2 Outsidergua Lost
    Guide to Cap Hammers

Although I suspect that an honest man like you wont put himself that kind of difficult position.
    You do realize you started this whole line of back and forth by screwing up the quotes, right? Perhaps you should address that, and then we can all move on to your request. Seems simple enough.
    S3R2- Einar
    S2R3- WrlckThWckd
    S2R4- Wadsworth
    S5R4- Einar
    S5R5- Bob

See here, OD, the problem we seem to having is a failure to communicate. Most people define huggling as becoming a meta in light of superior forces. You have already huggled out this round, not sure if it was NWP, IMT, or just a force of habit that caused that to happen, though based on your posts, I would guess it was probably IMT though others have claimed it was habit. In either case, your alliance was not up for the challenge of taking on alliances of equal or smaller size, it is what it is, you huggled into a super meta either because your not the type of alliance to take on it's fears.

Now, you seem to be trying to redefine terms like huggling just like you've been trying to invent quotes for people to agree to... by the way, I am still waiting as well. There is a proud tradition of the unskilled doing the very same thing. Hell, on one server there was a player who would claim wheat locks if they hit (but didn't zero out) wheat tiles (and didn't touch the granary or marketplace), that same player attempted to claim that leveling a village was knocking down the barracks and stable.

Oh, and that player so happened to be a leader of a super meta as well that claimed it could have gone solo if they really wanted to.
    ...I ethos'd it...

Quote Originally Posted by Einar View Post
    Outsider posting on here is always so entertaining. He thinks he is so clever. Sorta like the slow kid that gets excited when he figures out how to open a bag of chips. You know that it is a very big deal for them, so you play along for a bit.
    It's times like these I actually wish I were on the other side, so many forum opponents to easily tweak (sigh)

Seriously, it pains me to watch you bungle these opportunities to truly twist your foes words in a knot. In fact - I cannot stand idly by without giving you US zerglings some advice.

1) Pick a topic that you can tweak them over that has a ring of truth. Or at the least use their own words against them - this constant attempt to paint them with the same brush they have painted you is not even passing the sniff test of your own alliance(s).

2) Put some humor into it. At the very least - appear to be having some fun - lord knows I did when I did it. It appears - true or not - that you are constantly just blathering out some sort of script along the lines of "you are.. no you are... no you are..".

Please for the sake of those who could have been in the opposition - craft something that has some bite of truth. Something that could at least theoretically rally your troops and demoralize the oppositions.

Don't fumble these opportunities. Pick something the readers can believe in. Assume for now they are already convinced US is a zerg and that IMT is a one wing alliance and that NWP is simply sniping at the larger blob in the server.
    This is the best thread of all time.
    SilenceRuin "momento mori" - payment in full for those who have given me the lols

I did pick something. I picked Piglet and Outsider being the idiot step-children of travian. The rest of the back and forth doesn't interest me. In my opinion, IMT doesn't need anyone to "rally" them. The continual failings of the hoggle does that.

Because the Piglet and Outsider aren't bright enough to do anything but follow each other in a circle, we are left with very limited options on what to do with them. Painting them with the brush of their own idiocy has more than a ring of truth to it. It simply IS the truth.
    S3R2- Einar
    S2R3- WrlckThWckd
    S2R4- Wadsworth
    S5R4- Einar
    S5R5- Bob

Quote Originally Posted by Einar View Post
    I did pick something. I picked Piglet and Outsider being the idiot step-children of travian. The rest of the back and forth doesn't interest me. In my opinion, IMT doesn't need anyone to "rally" them. The continual failings of the hoggle does that.

Because the Piglet and Outsider aren't bright enough to do anything but follow each other in a circle, we are left with very limited options on what to do with them. Painting them with the brush of their own idiocy has more than a ring of truth to it. It simply IS the truth.
    I was commenting upon the US postings and how they make me cry at the lost opportunities to effectively tweak their opponents. Your comment was merely shown to show that their current line of posting is getting nowhere.

There is so much lost potential in stirring up IMT posters that it makes me sad that there is no opposition who can effectively harness those ego's to their forum chariot for a wild fiery ride.

I just makes me sad that the wagon US is attempting to lure and attach their opposition to is like this

SilenceRuin "momento mori" - payment in full for those who have given me the lols

My bad. I wasn't really paying attention to who was posting what. I have to admit that I didn't read your post as carefully as I should have. That is how bored the forums have made me.
    S3R2- Einar
    S2R3- WrlckThWckd
    S2R4- Wadsworth
    S5R4- Einar
    S5R5- Bob

You would think with so many players, someone within US would be in a position to hep them out on this. US, you will likely undervalue the sage advice being given here, so turn to your bench for help. It's a bench so deep that you can hear the echos from ages past from down that way. Maybe someone can step up to help you here.
    ...I ethos'd it...

Glad to see I got all the Northern Hugglers in one single place.

Speaking of Huggling.

HUGGLING OPERATION #7

Tonight, IMT rammer at Vanger

And then the NWP cat hammer. Nothing really surprising, by now we all know how the Northern Zerg operates.

There is still more Zerg on the way to Vangers WW. Maybe we can bother one of you hugglers to post in the WW hits thread?

@SR
    I am not at all interested on tweaking anybody's statements. The simple truth is that you guys are a bunch of Zerging Hugglers.
    There isn't really anything more to debate. IMT+NWP ops are a daily occurrence.

So yeah... you are welcome to keep playing the "tweaking other people's statements" game.
    I myself rather stick with the truth. I understand that your shtick though --and really the only card left under your sleeve. So play on SR, may the forum gods reward you and may my swords do my talking in-game.
    Last edited by Outsidergua; 05-11-2013 at 08:22 AM.
    Из России с любовью
    s1r7 Hammer 1
    s1r7 Hammer 2
    s5r5 Hammer 1 Won
    s5r5 Hammer 2 Won
    S2R2 Outsidergua Lost
    Guide to Cap Hammers

Nice dodge and spin OG!
    ...I ethos'd it...

@SR
    I am not at all interested on tweaking anybody's statements. The simple truth is that you guys are a bunch of Zerging Hugglers.
    There isn't really anything more to debate. IMT+NWP ops are a daily occurrence.

So yeah... you are welcome to keep playing the "tweaking other people's statements" game.
    I myself rather stick with the truth. I understand that your shtick though --and really the only card left under your sleeve. So play on SR, may the forum gods reward you and may my swords do my talking in-game.

(sigh) Nobody but you really believes that NWP and IMT are a zerg my poor dear fellow. Oh I know you want to believe it - and perhaps your game experience limitations truly make you believe that alliances do not band together to strike the leaders in the WW race at end game.

But there is a huge difference between normal end game mechanics - and a zerg. I had thought you were experienced at end game - but I am not beyond making a mistake now and then.

Still, I will not deny you your sacred right to scream your beliefs to all the forums. I'm just trying to do you a mercy - or favor - depending upon how you look at it.

If you believe what your saying - have fun - but truly... no joke...

It is a bit of a comedy when seen from outside (no pun on your name intended) of your own head

Quote Originally Posted by SilentRuin View Post
    (sigh) Nobody but you really believes that NWP and IMT are a zerg my poor dear fellow.
    So sad that after so many years of playing you still haven't learned anything SR.
    I want to think that you aren't dumb. But you are simply too infected with the zerging ways of your fellow alliance mates.

Or maybe you just haven't had a solid mentor --That could be it
    I don't really have a lot of free time SR. But you say the word and I'll try and be a bit more proactive about trying to teach you some of the game basics.

I'll start by putting two fine specimens of the Zerg variety on the table.

I GIVE YOU ZERG

HUGGLING OPERATION #8

Consider this your first lesson. Please come back as soon as you think your brain is ready to take more in.
    Last edited by Outsidergua; 05-11-2013 at 08:23 AM.
    Из России с любовью
    s1r7 Hammer 1
    s1r7 Hammer 2
    s5r5 Hammer 1 Won
    s5r5 Hammer 2 Won
    S2R2 Outsidergua Lost
    Guide to Cap Hammers

I would like a definition from the IMT camp of what is a Meta, because you are arguing semantics saying your not in a meta because you waited until endgame if I understand your argument correctly. I've played a few endgames there have been times where I've seen 2 or more quads attack the Leading WW to knock it down giving the attackers a better chance at winning, what I've never seen on the servers I've played is a combined hit on one WW over and over every 2 weeks and other coordinated artifact attacks. You say you aren't shipping wheat or defense to each other but once again we are expected to take your word at that, like I said earlier you are straddling a very fine line so I would like to know where IMT draws the line between a Meta and Non-Meta joint op.
    S2R5 Shakespeare - WVF

I would like a definition from the IMT camp of what is a Meta, because you are arguing semantics saying your not in a meta because you waited until endgame if I understand your argument correctly. I've played a few endgames there have been times where I've seen 2 or more quads attack the Leading WW to knock it down giving the attackers a better chance at winning, what I've never seen on the servers I've played is a combined hit on one WW over and over every 2 weeks and other coordinated artifact attacks. You say you aren't shipping wheat or defense to each other but once again we are expected to take your word at that, like I said earlier you are straddling a very fine line so I would like to know where IMT draws the line between a Meta and Non-Meta joint op.
    The METAing is not even up for argument anymore. Now they are down to huggling and ZERGING.
    Mind you, this is some of the most ineffective zerging I've seen. The first two zerg armies landed yesterday at midnight and the other two today at noon. Next time, at least dump them all together the same day.
    Из России с любовью
    s1r7 Hammer 1
    s1r7 Hammer 2
    s5r5 Hammer 1 Won
    s5r5 Hammer 2 Won
    S2R2 Outsidergua Lost
    Guide to Cap Hammers

My dear outsider (and hog),

I see you are locked within the "you are... no you are..." argument so I'll keep this brief. I said it was fine for you to claim the north is a giant zerg. And if you feel your strongest argument is to parrot my words back at me - well... I'd have to agree. My arguments are after all the best you could parrot - so I heartily approve of your choice in this

It's not my purpose or intent to refute your claims. I'm merely the messenger letting you know that the general unbiased readership - whom is not involved or invested with IMT, NWP, or the US zerg is simply not buying it.

Don't hate me - I didn't come up with the message - I'm merely delivering it The font of truth is never an easy job after all

Dearest S.R.

An enemy messenger is still an enemy. Your plea, while cute will still end you up in the same Zerg mass grave as the rest of your Zerging friends.

Из России с любовью
    s1r7 Hammer 1
    s1r7 Hammer 2
    s5r5 Hammer 1 Won
    s5r5 Hammer 2 Won
    S2R2 Outsidergua Lost
    Guide to Cap Hammers

I would like a definition from the IMT camp of what is a Meta
    Wow, I had thought you were only reading yours and Outsidergua's posts as you both seem to be talking past any points being brought up... turns out your not even reading Outsidergua's posts!

To give you a hand, go back to the first post in this thread... yes, the very first one which was posted by Outsidergua. He actually quoted myself in it, so its a quite lovely post, you should take some time to get reacquainted with it. I'll even help you out here with what Outsidergua quoted...

a meta is a group of alliances who agree to share support and align in a common end game goal. This generally means both groups comit to a mutually supported WW win. Meaning, if either party holds the winning WW, they all claim the win. This is the critical singular requirement in forming a meta.
    So, by this standard, a meta needs to have the following...
    1) Common Goal
    2) Mutual support

First seems simple enough and as NWP and IMT both have separate WW's that they are building and attempting to win with. Separate WW's means separate goals. Right out the door the argument doesn't pass the sniff test.

Outsidergua is smart enough to realize this, that is why he's been attempting the semantic gymnastics to try and get someone to agree to fabricated quotes to justify his claims after the fact. Yes, it's a sad sad day when you have to resort to that, but at least Outsidergua is trying.

@Outsidergua
    FYI, to be a zerg traditionally, you have to have two things
    1) Overwhelming numbers
    2) and be a meta

Are there any other terms you would like to miss apply or other quotes you would like to fabricate in your attempt to validate your actions?
    ...I ethos'd it...

I did actually read that post but it seems this forum has become a place for just 2 US posters and 4 IMT posters so I don't come here often and didn't reread back to the beginning before posting. I'm not calling IMT anything but a meta, that is my argument.

Your common goal is to stop the US.
    There is no proof you aren't supporting each others WW's.
    S2R5 Shakespeare - WVF

Your common goal is to stop the US.
    There is no proof you aren't supporting each others WW's.
    I think the proof is pretty obvious. Your hoggle can't build your WW as fast as IMT and NWP do. Seeing as you have more accounts than either alliance individually or combined, one would imagine you have access to greater amounts of resources. So, for IMT and NWP being able to build their WW more quickly, despite having less resources, it is HIGHLY unlikely that any sort of resource sharing is going on. Either that or you guys just really suck at building sand castles.
    S3R2- Einar
    S2R3- WrlckThWckd
    S2R4- Wadsworth
    S5R4- Einar
    S5R5- Bob