Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Original Artwork by kabooja

Quote Originally Posted by Cisalpine View Post
    All I can draw are circles and squares. A stick person maybe. I'm jellies of all y'all's talents!
    You are very good at being nice.

A very good talent to have.
    Note:Any posts made by this poster should always be construed in the most innocent angelic way possible. The poster is not responsible for where your depraved minds go, if you have a depraved mind.

Our Lady of Croppers ~Semper DOS~ ~Viva Toons~ || This area intentionally left blank. || The two most common elements in the universe are hydrogen and stupidity ~ Harlan Ellison

Awww. So are you...despite your training efforts! ;0)~

All I can draw are circles and squares. A stick person maybe. I'm jellies of all y'all's talents!
    When it comes to drawing people, I prefer curves.

And now I'll tell you what's against us, an art that's lived for centuries. Go through the years and you will find what's blackened all of history. Against us is the law with its immensity of strength and power - against us is the law! Police know how to make a man a guilty or an innocent. Against us is the power of police! The shameless lies that men have told will ever more be paid in gold - against us is the power of the gold! Against us is racial hatred and the simple fact that we are poor.
    - The Ballad of Sacco and Vanzetti, Joan Baez

Stop stealing my spotlight!!!

<cries>

Quote Originally Posted by Kurtz View Post
    I wouldn't have thought about Scarecrow since all he really does is clean up after us.

I mean why draw a picture of the hired help?
    He is part of the ZPP, and so very much a part of the group. Besides...cuter than having a baby bunyip, wouldn't you agree?

Quote Originally Posted by b4dm0therf View Post
    The baby isn't Kurtz?
    Kurtz and I are not that close.
    Last edited by kabooja; 02-24-2014 at 02:29 AM. Reason: Adding quotes.

Quote Originally Posted by kabooja View Post
    He is part of the ZPP, and so very much a part of the group. Besides...cuter than having a baby bunyip, wouldn't you agree?
    What is the ZZP and errr yes I suppose.

What is the ZZP and errr yes I suppose.
    Zombie Protection Plan.

Scarecrows have no brains. Arm them with a chainsaw on a stick and you have a perfect ZPP. I also have a botanist and a cook on side. So we can grow things and cook them and not get poisoned.
    us1rd4 Shakin&Bakin | us2rd3 DarkFather Dual #665 | us6rd1 NoMercy | us9rd1 NotAMyth (sorceys raid slave and sandwich maker)
    Quote Originally Posted by Drummit View Post
    What the pineappleh's going on, and where are my reins?

Occasionally worshipped by Mitachuk, Hej and Vigil
    and most important Sprouts friend

Quote Originally Posted by gebne View Post
    Zombie Protection Plan.

Scarecrows have no brains. Arm them with a chainsaw on a stick and you have a perfect ZPP. I also have a botanist and a cook on side. So we can grow things and cook them and not get poisoned.
    I see.

I see.

Pineh is my darling.
    Note:Any posts made by this poster should always be construed in the most innocent angelic way possible. The poster is not responsible for where your depraved minds go, if you have a depraved mind.

Our Lady of Croppers ~Semper DOS~ ~Viva Toons~ || This area intentionally left blank. || The two most common elements in the universe are hydrogen and stupidity ~ Harlan Ellison

Stop stealing my spotlight!!!

<cries>
    Oh, kabooja, I am so sorry. I got excited about the idea of a gallery where we could all post some of our favourite pieces, because i don't get much chance to share my stuff.
    And now I'll tell you what's against us, an art that's lived for centuries. Go through the years and you will find what's blackened all of history. Against us is the law with its immensity of strength and power - against us is the law! Police know how to make a man a guilty or an innocent. Against us is the power of police! The shameless lies that men have told will ever more be paid in gold - against us is the power of the gold! Against us is racial hatred and the simple fact that we are poor.

Quote Originally Posted by Meherrin View Post
    Oh, kabooja, I am so sorry. I got excited about the idea of a gallery where we could all post some of our favourite pieces, because i don't get much chance to share my stuff.
    She is still a COL in nappies. We need to be patient when she practices. Given her age it can sound petulant. We need to encourage her crankiness more.
    us1rd4 Shakin&Bakin | us2rd3 DarkFather Dual #665 | us6rd1 NoMercy | us9rd1 NotAMyth (sorceys raid slave and sandwich maker)

I was enjoying your art. And Kabie's, both of you should keep it up!

For Kurtz:

1. For the Travian Wallpaper Competition way back when:

2. Server 1 Lounge Fireplace

3. Walter

When have you seen me throw a hissy fit? Come, it is your turn to post more doodles.
    Last edited by kabooja; 02-24-2014 at 11:05 AM.

Love the fireplace.

You know what would be really cool though?

Something in the shape of the world (i.e. torus)....

Kab I like your 'style' of art. I would love to see some sort of depiction of the 'Battles of Travian'.

Keep up the work ladies! Any males that can have an artistic side? Or do we have to let the ladies carry us?
    HEY!!! WTF are you doing looking down here? My post is up there idiot! ^^^^

Quote Originally Posted by Baron80 View Post
    You really showed me. Even though I know you just handed my *** as much as one can on a forum.
    us5r7(AE) - Ghostbusters

Quote Originally Posted by nips27 View Post
    Kab I like your 'style' of art. I would love to see some sort of depiction of the 'Battles of Travian'.

Keep up the work ladies! Any males that can have an artistic side? Or do we have to let the ladies carry us?
    You didn't like my dragons?

Quote Originally Posted by bugzy View Post

Must not say anything must not say anything must not say anything.....

I would love it if we could have the lounge fireplace logo in the thread somehow....like we have avis....that would be so cool.

And Walter is my fantasy hero. He is simply the best.
    Last edited by Flossie Schmumpus; 02-24-2014 at 06:02 PM.

OMG. LOL. I just got the whole dragon thing. Took me a few!

Bugzy's motorcycling dragons are very cool, and very well done. No connection at all to certain things that were referred to as dragons in the distant past.

I hope he contributes more to the thread.

And, since Kabie specifically asked for more doodles....

When I was younger, I went through a phase of being very influenced by stained glass - probably in part because one of my best friends was a stained glass artist. (We collaborated on a piece once, maybe I'll take a picture of it and post that - i designed it and selected the glasses, she made it.)

Anyway, this is a series of figure studies in that style:

Quote Originally Posted by bugzy View Post
    Paradox.... You got me! lol

Bugzy I love your dragons, I was just trying to entice more from others. I drew in the fantasy realm myself.

You really showed me. Even though I know you just handed my *** as much as one can on a forum.
    us5r7(AE) - Ghostbusters

Paradox.... You got me! lol

Bugzy I love your dragons, I was just trying to entice more from others. I drew in the fantasy realm myself.
    Nips... Did you just say you draw too? Post, please, if you have anything scanned and ready to share.

Nips... Did you just say you draw too? Post, please, if you have anything scanned and ready to share.
    It was when I was in school. I dont have anything. It was mainly weapons and armours. I know I have the drawings at my parents in my 'hope chest' or whatever my mom calls it. Haven't had the space to bust those things out yet. Can't WAIT to go through them and find all my old goodies and family heirlooms.

I'll see if I can find some pens to doodle again, though.

us5r7(AE) - Ghostbusters

Doodling is always fun. I used to do a lot of doodles of people in armour or brandishing weapons or both.

I went through the things that i have still in my portfolio last night and found some more stuff i could scan in and post in our gallery here....

Thanks to Kabie for the germ of the gallery and to you Nips for setting it up as a place for all of us to share our drawings and other visual creations.

I hope everyone else out there who makes visual art of any kind is digging it out and preparing to post it, because i know there must be others, and i'm looking forward to seeing what they like to do.

My visual arts are the things I cook. LOL. I did make 2 kids if that counts...

My visual arts are the things I cook. LOL. I did make 2 kids if that counts...
    Culinary arts for the first one, and mind-blowing arts for the second.

I'm out of doodles.

I have a self portrait, that some of you have seen...should I should I not...it will be like exposing myself.
    ...And I'm also finishing up on a doodle for a friend. I'll post that later. I tend to finish these buggers in one sitting and they keep me very occupied; I forgot how much fun it is.

There were some requests, like for a Torus? (Why would I draw one of those anyways...?) And about Travian? I've thought about that, but other than an idea, it never took flight.

(And the whole dragons thing...I don't get it.)

Kabie....I believe the travian world is shaped like a torus.

I know it is, still don't understand why I would draw one.

Whimsy, anyone?

Kabie and Mehr.....what cute doodles.

Kabie....I think Kurtz would like to see a drawing of the toroid Travian world.....I think it was he who mentioned it in reference to that Travian contest

Quote Originally Posted by Flossie Schmumpus View Post

Kabie....I think Kurtz would like to see a drawing of the toroid Travian world.....I think it was he who mentioned it in reference to that Travian contest
    Huh?!?

For Kurtz:

1. For the Travian Wallpaper Competition way back when:

2. Server 1 Lounge Fireplace

3. Walter

When have you seen me throw a hissy fit? Come, it is your turn to post more doodles.
    Love the fireplace.

You know what would be really cool though?

Something in the shape of the world (i.e. torus)....
    I'm out of doodles.

I have a self portrait, that some of you have seen...should I should I not...it will be like exposing myself.
    ...And I'm also finishing up on a doodle for a friend. I'll post that later. I tend to finish these buggers in one sitting and they keep me very occupied; I forgot how much fun it is.

There were some requests, like for a Torus? (Why would I draw one of those anyways...?) And about Travian? I've thought about that, but other than an idea, it never took flight.

(And the whole dragons thing...I don't get it.)

Huh?!?

How much coffee do you need girl???!!!!!

::hug::

Dont feed her coffee. It was bad enough when she discovered the red cordial.

I didn't have coffee today. You know how I am with coffee.

Quote Originally Posted by gebne View Post
    Dont feed her coffee. It was bad enough when she discovered the red cordial.
    You slipped it to me. You are the worst COL there is.

You needed some coffee today...

Pineh does delight in slipping people red cordials...she like to test out her special variations.

You needed some coffee today...

Pineh does delight in slipping people red cordials...she like to test out her special variations.
    This is what happened to my brain the last tine she slipped me a cordial....

I'm out of doodles now.
    Still have a gazillion projects to do...
    *sighs*

Something clearly didn't work.

Let's see if this works....
    This is what happened to my brain the last tine she slipped me a cordial....

Nope....don't know why the pic won't show.

Edit...nvm....it was all the fault of my computer/internet connection....it suddenly decided loading pictures was not a good thing.

@ Kabie....just keep doodling...it is good for you.
    Last edited by Flossie Schmumpus; 02-25-2014 at 07:37 PM.

@ Kabie....just keep doodling...it is good for you.
    To keep me sane, right? And so my brain doesn't end up like popcorn.

To keep me sane, right? And so my brain doesn't end up like popcorn.

(Just go easy on the pineh red cordisl specials.)

(Just go easy on the pineh red cordisl specials.)
    I would if she would just stop slipping them to me.