Thread: Looking for a dual for next round

Default Looking for a dual for next round

As this server grows closer and closer to its end, I have found myself thinking about next round. I am looking for someone to be my dual for next round. I typically play as a defensive gaul, but since I am pretty new to this game (this being the first T4 round I've played), I'm willing to play however anyone would like to, as long as I am given some general direction. If anyone is interested, please post below.

I'm interested. Though I will be trying a Teuton hammer this round. Let me know if you're interested.

I'm a Gaul Player and play an aggressive style that needs a good defender to be part of it. I have referrals but truth is this server 5 was my first. Hit me up for some chat and lets see if we are a fit. I will be looking for a 3rd player to this account that is a very good simmer to round out the team. I can open up the Tazz account for a look so you get an idea what i hope to build. I have played with duels before so i know it takes extra care to go nearly a year on a team.

Quote Originally Posted by Tazz - View Post
    I'm a Gaul Player and play an aggressive style that needs a good defender to be part of it. I have referrals but truth is this server 5 was my first. Hit me up for some chat and lets see if we are a fit. I will be looking for a 3rd player to this account that is a very good simmer to round out the team. I can open up the Tazz account for a look so you get an idea what i hope to build. I have played with duels before so i know it takes extra care to go nearly a year on a team.
    The Tazz is AMAZING. Anybody teaming up with him is in for a really awesome treat
    Из России с любовью
    s1r7 Hammer 1
    s1r7 Hammer 2
    S2r6 Mr. Noodle/ FEAR 2WW hits not saved
    s5r5 Hammer 1 Won
    s5r5 Hammer 2 Won
    s8r1 Cap Hammers are back Won
    S2R2 Outsidergua Lost
    Guide to Cap Hammers

Hey, vivi, shoot me a PM if you're still looking for a dual. I've got some friends who are looking for someone like you.

Farmhand

I am an experienced player been playing since 2004 I am looking for another dual for this round Must have experience I play generaly as a gaul or teuton

I was a player 3 years back....and nw im back .....i need a dual....anybody plz interested pm to me......plays a gaul acc in server 5

Hi,

I am from Indian server. New to us server. Would like to play a Roman hammer account. If any Roman account needs a dual, skype me to discuss the rest.

Regards,
    HV

I'm looking for a duel with experience and who enjoys playing a Gaul or Teuton hammer. Please pm me or post back here. I know most of the above posts were a while ago but hopefully somebody reads this soon.

Tazz if you're still playing I'd like to possibly play with you XD.

Reply if you're interested, anybody. I'm hoping to get around a good team of like 3-4 mature players who know what they're doing and will play dedicated all the way through the round.

I'll talk more in detail once I get the right guys around and things set up.

Oh, there is an age requirement. I'd like to play with players age 16 and older, no little kids, Thanks guys.

-Julian

My awesome alliance has a Public Forum that is lonely.
    Quote Originally Posted by LuxCal View Post
    You (should) never wear black socks with Bermuda shorts after Labor Day.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ritterbruder
    I came into these forums a happy go-lucky kid skipping down the street... But the flames have changed me. My once boyish charm has been replaced with contempt for poor posts and my smooth, silky face is scarred from many a propaganda war. The world is a dark place now, and I seek to bring light to this Hell.
    us3r4--Sigma(GOB)
    us3r2--Sigma(AFO)
    us3r3--Sigma(SI)
    us8--Sigma/Woe(TNT)
    "Strength and Honor!"