Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Nortmafia - Return of the Wolves - Gamethread

The country with the world's longest official name

Vote: BA

Quote Originally Posted by Mouse-Keyboard View Post
    Vote: BA
    You were too late, MK. She is dead.

And now the curious case of you. Persuasive Townie... Werewolf...

How can you both be two at the same time, I wonder.

There is an inevitability I will lose to you, since you can steal my votes. However, I can just wait till night time and nothing will happen because it is just you and me.

And obviously one of us is a werewolf.

Quote Originally Posted by Benedict Arnold View Post
    How can you both be two at the same time, I wonder.
    There is no instance of a player with two roles in this round. The roles used were pulled from the pool of roles detailed in the first post of the thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Nortac View Post
    There is no instance of a player with two roles in this round. The roles used were pulled from the pool of roles detailed in the first post of the thread.
    So then we're both townies?

Quote Originally Posted by Benedict Arnold View Post
    So then we're both townies?
    Wouldn't I have declared the town winners if that were the case?

Wouldn't I have declared the town winners if that were the case?
    Hmmmm... Hmmmm....

Very well, you're going to die MK.

Vote: MK

Since I have all votes and specials in, I see no reason to delay this round any further. I'll close voting at the half-hour and start writing the final KP then.

KP 6

The mayor and the remaining two members of the town had gathered at twilight. One of the two was a werewolf, the other was not. Tension was in the air as the mayor took the box with votes in it and opened it. He pulled out a slip of paper. "Benedict Arnold" it read. He reached inside for another vote, but the box was empty inside.

Benedict yelled that Mouse-Keyboard had tampered with the votes and pulled his silver sword. Before he could attack, however, Mouse had transformed into a werewolf and lunged at BA, striking him down. Mouse turned to attack the mayor, but saw no one there, and could not pick up the mayor's scent.

​Benedict Arnold was lynched and was the Town Drunk.

Werewolves win!

KP 6

The mayor and the remaining two members of the town had gathered at twilight. One of the two was a werewolf, the other was not. Tension was in the air as the mayor took the box with votes in it and opened it. He pulled out a slip of paper. "Benedict Arnold" it read. He reached inside for another vote, but the box was empty inside.

Benedict yelled that Mouse-Keyboard had tampered with the votes and pulled his silver sword. Before he could attack, however, Mouse had transformed into a werewolf and lunged at BA, striking him down. Mouse turned to attack the mayor, but saw no one there, and could not pick up the mayor's scent.

​Benedict Arnold was lynched and was the Town Drunk.

Werewolves win!
    Noooooooez!

A second time I've made a ridiculous roleclaim and won due to stupidity. Did both of you really fail to realise BA was town drunk?

o.O
    Nortac say what?

Quote Originally Posted by Jonothan Crane
    Patients suffering delusional episodes often focus their paranoia on an external tormentor. Usually one conforming to Jungian archetypes. In this case, a scarecrow.

Quote Originally Posted by Scarecrow View Post
    o.O
    Nortac say what?
    Well this game was awesome. Even though I died trying to kill MK first, then Flossie, then MK again, it was worth it and it was fun.

If only we had another one.
    Last edited by Benedict Arnold; 06-13-2013 at 09:46 PM.

We should not have won that at all....

Patients suffering delusional episodes often focus their paranoia on an external tormentor. Usually one conforming to Jungian archetypes. In this case, a scarecrow.

Quote Originally Posted by Scarecrow View Post
    o.O
    Nortac say what?
    Yeah, I'd thought it was obvious that Benedict was drunk. There was also a large gap in Mouse's claim when he said that the village would lose if they didn't lynch a wolf. I didn't publish role listings, he had no way of knowing how many wolves there were unless he was a wolf himself.

I got all that.
    My exclamation was initially to the extra day (didn't see the second page).

Yeah, I'd thought it was obvious that Benedict was drunk. There was also a large gap in Mouse's claim when he said that the village would lose if they didn't lynch a wolf. I didn't publish role listings, he had no way of knowing how many wolves there were unless he was a wolf himself.
    Actually, as I had supposedly had a guilty result, and SC was dead, that would mean that there would have to be at least three as the leaders appear innocent (so, had I been telling the truth, there would have been SC, BA and the Alpha)

Actually, as I had supposedly had a guilty result, and SC was dead, that would mean that there would have to be at least three as the leaders appear innocent (so, had I been telling the truth, there would have been SC, BA and the Alpha)
    Technically, my roles don't say anything about the leaders appearing innocent, and I think I'd treated it as such. Don't remember if blazin investigated you or not.

Technically, my roles don't say anything about the leaders appearing innocent, and I think I'd treated it as such. Don't remember if blazin investigated you or not.
    It did in the detective description:

Seer - Can investigate someone for their innocence by reading their mind. Pack Leaders and Independents except Serial Killer appear innocent.

It did in the detective description:
    Fair enough. I looked through and he never investigated you, so I wouldn't have messed that up anyway.

Argh no.....I can not tell when people are drunk...I am very very bad at it.
    Note:Any posts made by this poster should always be construed in the most innocent angelic way possible. The poster is not responsible for where your depraved minds go, if you have a depraved mind.

Our Lady of Croppers ~Semper DOS~ ~Viva Toons~ || This area intentionally left blank. || The two most common elements in the universe are hydrogen and stupidity ~ Harlan Ellison

Quote Originally Posted by Rokchick View Post
    OMG, Wodey found a woman who agrees with him. He must be right, cos all women are always right all the time.