Thread: I'm moving

Default I'm moving

What do you guys think... besides source.

http://www.foxnews.com/science/2013/...are-habitable/
    Quote Originally Posted by Baron D'Holbach View Post
    You should quote yourself. It's like liking your Facebook status or high-fiving yourself in the mirror.

It's what I would do if I didn't have to keep mine exactly how it is for madsquirrels and erazer.

I think that if we ever find a way to travel faster than the speed of light, we're going to have an entire harddrive full of possibly habitable planets to explore. Damn I envy the children of the generation where such technology emerges, if it ever does. And what a sick joke it will be if there truly is no way to do so. I was bummed when they announced that the faster-than-light neutrino's turned out to be an error.

22.1 ly away?

Hell, get a fast enough ship and you could make it there in this lifetime!

Count me in.

One of those reminds me of Tattoine. Could make for some good sci fi movies now. Forget about Mars. We can colonize!
    Players I have been in past:

http://www.gettertools.com/s7.travia...201-AIRforce03

http://www.gettertools.com/ts4.travi...28618-biambi28

http://www.gettertools.com/ts5.travi.../9304-biambi79

I had a blast but must take a break for RL. Hope to see fellow teammates in future.

I always wanted to go into space, stand on another planet....
    And now I'll tell you what's against us, an art that's lived for centuries. Go through the years and you will find what's blackened all of history. Against us is the law with its immensity of strength and power - against us is the law! Police know how to make a man a guilty or an innocent. Against us is the power of police! The shameless lies that men have told will ever more be paid in gold - against us is the power of the gold! Against us is racial hatred and the simple fact that we are poor.
    - The Ballad of Sacco and Vanzetti, Joan Baez

I'm building a spaceship as we speak. I need a chief medic, also a space mechanic, so apply now.
    You should quote yourself. It's like liking your Facebook status or high-fiving yourself in the mirror.

It's what I would do if I didn't have to keep mine exactly how it is for madsquirrels and erazer.

I would not want to be a part of the first group of colonizers. The moment internet is set up and someone remakes twitter you're going to see a million pictures of the same area of red dirt.

Great! Now we can push all our money into funding the first colony and then criminalize abortion so that we can populate those planets too .
    "Semper necessitas probandi incumbit ei qui agit."

The first signe posted on the planet will say luiss not welcome.
    Originally Posted by Baron D'Holbach
    Stop tooting on flutes and go read a book.

Quote Originally Posted by Luisss View Post
    Great! Now we can push all our money into funding the first colony and then criminalize abortion so that we can populate those planets too .
    Abortions mandatory.

Quote Originally Posted by Jacana View Post
    Abortions mandatory.
    On our new planet the time limit on an abortion will be two years older then Luisss and the chicks can go around without shirts! Well except for eBol.. No one wants to see those. I hear by pass a new law requiring eBol to wear tall socks to keep her boobs covered.

It's completely legal here for women to go topless. They recently tried to pass a bill making it a felony but it was shot down pretty quick.

I think the worst abuse of the lack of clothing laws here was the guy that used to walk/bike around all day every day in nothing but a thong. It was not pretty.

<@Josh> I was pretending to be Harry Potter and I did the broomstick thing wrong

Oh man, the race for space begins! haha. Well, I guess we would have to figure out a way for us to get there in a reasonable amount of time before we can do much of anything else. I don't see this happening in my great grandchildren's lifetime, but it is still pretty cool to know!

I always felt I was born in the wrong time, it would be so interesting and a perfect challenge to colonize a planet. It would be real interesting to see what kind of a culture would develop.
    Note:Any posts made by this poster should always be construed in the most innocent angelic way possible. The poster is not responsible for where your depraved minds go, if you have a depraved mind.

Our Lady of Croppers ~Semper DOS~ ~Viva Toons~ || This area intentionally left blank. || The two most common elements in the universe are hydrogen and stupidity ~ Harlan Ellison

Quote Originally Posted by Flossie Schmumpus View Post
    I always felt I was born in the wrong time, it would be so interesting and a perfect challenge to colonize a planet. It would be real interesting to see what kind of a culture would develop.
    Don't forget space flowers, and space dope!

Quote Originally Posted by The Blazin1 View Post
    Methinks Blazin has watched the 'space hippies' episode of Star Trek (aka Way to Eden) one too many tines.
    And now I'll tell you what's against us, an art that's lived for centuries. Go through the years and you will find what's blackened all of history. Against us is the law with its immensity of strength and power - against us is the law! Police know how to make a man a guilty or an innocent. Against us is the power of police! The shameless lies that men have told will ever more be paid in gold - against us is the power of the gold! Against us is racial hatred and the simple fact that we are poor.

Quote Originally Posted by The Blazin1 View Post
    Despite of when and where I grew up and what my skype/usual internet name, I know nothing about dope, it just never interested me.
    Note:Any posts made by this poster should always be construed in the most innocent angelic way possible. The poster is not responsible for where your depraved minds go, if you have a depraved mind.

Our Lady of Croppers ~Semper DOS~ ~Viva Toons~ || This area intentionally left blank. || The two most common elements in the universe are hydrogen and stupidity ~ Harlan Ellison

Quote Originally Posted by myrcat View Post
    It's completely legal here for women to go topless.
    Pics or it didn't happen.

In Canada, public nudity is not illegal if it does not "offend against public decency or order."

In practice, most cases of full frontal nudity in public places have been considered to offend in precisely that manner, but at least in Ontario, women who go topless are not committing an illegal act as long as there is no overtly sexual intent.