Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: In the Garden

Quote Originally Posted by Slippery View Post
    Well in all honesty if I were you I'd probably lynch me right now too. But it will be sad if I'm lynched.
    Stop being so amazing! You're only making this harder on us!

I demand a do over if you were going to host around you should have planned so rules were clear..... I swear, it's like you hosted this round like you did it last minute Floss!
    Quote Originally Posted by Baron D'Holbach View Post
    You should quote yourself. It's like liking your Facebook status or high-fiving yourself in the mirror.

It's what I would do if I didn't have to keep mine exactly how it is for madsquirrels and erazer.

Quote Originally Posted by The Blazin1 View Post
    I demand a do over if you were going to host around you should have planned so rules were clear..... I swear, it's like you hosted this round like you did it last minute Floss!
    Oh gee, I wonder why that is? And you need to read all of my PMs not just the parts that you like. No selective reading!!!!
    Note:Any posts made by this poster should always be construed in the most innocent angelic way possible. The poster is not responsible for where your depraved minds go, if you have a depraved mind.

Our Lady of Croppers ~Semper DOS~ ~Viva Toons~ || This area intentionally left blank. || The two most common elements in the universe are hydrogen and stupidity ~ Harlan Ellison

KP:

Once again the citizens of bugville gathered to root the rot out of their midst. Almost in unison the crowd cried, "Slippery". I am sure you mean Jacana Slip protested with a fluttering of her gossamer white wings....but her beauty and fluttering distracted no one. Off they went to the tomato bush and did the deed. After Slip was good and dead, they examined her effects and found the Leaf Eater's Guide in her chic handbag.....Slip was the white fly.

Everyone adjourned to the local watering hole to celebrate, jubilation abounded! Hmmm this is interestng, why was Ant so happy? And since when were there so many of them?

The Ants win!!
    Note:Any posts made by this poster should always be construed in the most innocent angelic way possible. The poster is not responsible for where your depraved minds go, if you have a depraved mind.

Our Lady of Croppers ~Semper DOS~ ~Viva Toons~ || This area intentionally left blank. || The two most common elements in the universe are hydrogen and stupidity ~ Harlan Ellison

Well that was frightfully easy.

Quote Originally Posted by Jonothan Crane
    Patients suffering delusional episodes often focus their paranoia on an external tormentor. Usually one conforming to Jungian archetypes. In this case, a scarecrow.

Oh cool, when did I become an Ant?

Lol. I guess me being the parasetic wasp helped. the last night, i knew slip was the white fly, so just tried to to get people to vote for her...Scarecrow recruited me the same day.
    Retired as of 10/13/14 after 7 and a half years of playing. Good luck to those who continue to play.
    us2; Round 6 - Adjudicator (Getter) (BACON) (Lost)
    us3; Round 2 - stevo (Getter) (QoD) (Lost)
    us3; Round 3 - stemem (Getter) (SI) (Won)
    us3; Round 4 - BliZZarD (Getter) (Delicious) (lost)
    us3; Round 5 - Ice Lillies (Getter) (DoS) (Semper DoS)
    us3; Round 7 - Revolt (Getter) (SI) (Won)
    us8; Round 1 - Heavenly Wrath (Getter) (TNT) (won)
    com3; Round ? - General Mills (Getter) (ReD DoS/TWD) (Lost)

*quietly slips out the back*

Sorry for giving my role away, I didn't know..

Quote Originally Posted by Duskiee View Post
    Sorry for giving my role away, I didn't know..
    No worries really, it didn't affect too much. But for future games keep that in mind.

Quote Originally Posted by Jacana View Post
    No worries really, it didn't affect too much. But for future games keep that in mind.
    Alrighty, thank you very much. I will keep it in mind.

Quote Originally Posted by Nortac View Post
    Oh cool, when did I become an Ant?
    Ugh! I am sorry Nortac, I should have sent you a message last night, I was so sleepy after I wrote up the KP, I forgot.

Thank you all for playing, I would like to do another bug round in the future, when we have about 15 participants....I think it could be oodles of fun.

Quote Originally Posted by Flossie Schmumpus View Post
    Ugh! I am sorry Nortac, I should have sent you a message last night, I was so sleepy after I wrote up the KP, I forgot.

Thank you all for playing, I would like to do another bug round in the future, when we have about 15 participants....I think it could be oodles of fun.
    No problem, Flossie.

I got lynched due to inactivity...
    Quote Originally Posted by mbstokem View Post
    o ya. i hope he goes back to it. i liked my name being in some1's sig

I got lynched due to inactivity...
    Did you poll those who were inactive and get what their answers would have been?

Quote Originally Posted by Flossie Schmumpus View Post
    Did you poll those who were inactive and get what their answers would have been?
    Nope, I just assume that they would not have voted me
    o ya. i hope he goes back to it. i liked my name being in some1's sig

Nope, I just assume that they would not have voted me
    Probably a good assumption...next time you will be in charge of rousting the inactives and making them vote.....whether they want to or not.

We need equal rights for the inactives in this game. Someone has to be their voice!
    us1rd4 Shakin&Bakin | us2rd3 DarkFather Dual #665 | us6rd1 NoMercy | us9rd1 NotAMyth (sorceys raid slave and sandwich maker)
    Quote Originally Posted by Drummit View Post
    What the pineappleh's going on, and where are my reins?

Occasionally worshipped by Mitachuk, Hej and Vigil
    and most important Sprouts friend

Quote Originally Posted by gebne View Post
    We need equal rights for the inactives in this game. Someone has to be their voice!
    Honestly, if they were there own voice, then there wouldn't be a problem.