Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: usX Lounge

yea were are the super mods this is bull**** this thread is insane and need to be stopped but my post got deleted by little pox who isnt anythin but a porch puppy

A whole page got deleted because you called foul on harmless material, that was clearly not breaking any rules. Go be butt hurt somewhere else.
    It doesn't have to mean anything if it's thought provoking. Just make sure it looks like it was made by an intelligent person.

Your tears water cacti.

oh ok i am sorry for calling the mods out. good job deleting all that stuff. it was inapproiate

Quote Originally Posted by Kurtz View Post
    Your tears water cacti.
    It wasn't tears.
    It doesn't have to mean anything if it's thought provoking. Just make sure it looks like it was made by an intelligent person.

"Our strength is shown in the things we stand for; Our weakness is shown in the the things we fall for."
    "Reputation is valuable; but character is priceless."
    "Men of genius are admired;
    men of wealth are envied;
    men of power are feared;
    but only men of character are trusted."

Quote Originally Posted by Amorise View Post
    So the new theme is ****** dance hits? Sure, I can roll with that.

Quote Originally Posted by the grimm reaper View Post

And for some reason I'm unable to get La Bouche - Be My Lover out of my head. Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by 5m4llP0X View Post
    And for some reason I'm unable to get La Bouche - Be My Lover out of my head. Thanks.
    This should help to take your mind off of that song.

My post was moved, I was posting about another music video that was posted in another thread.
    "Our strength is shown in the things we stand for; Our weakness is shown in the the things we fall for."
    "Reputation is valuable; but character is priceless."
    "Men of genius are admired;
    men of wealth are envied;
    men of power are feared;
    but only men of character are trusted."

The lounge has become a dance club?...Hmmm Hey kids! Keep that music down!
    Note:Any posts made by this poster should always be construed in the most innocent angelic way possible. The poster is not responsible for where your depraved minds go, if you have a depraved mind.

Our Lady of Croppers ~Semper DOS~ ~Viva Toons~ || This area intentionally left blank. || The two most common elements in the universe are hydrogen and stupidity ~ Harlan Ellison

I'll look for a beetles song for you tomorrow, Flossie.

I'll look for a beetles song for you tomorrow, Flossie.
    Thank you, would now be an appropriate time to tell you I like psychedelic rock? Or should I hold off on that tidbit?
    Note:Any posts made by this poster should always be construed in the most innocent angelic way possible. The poster is not responsible for where your depraved minds go, if you have a depraved mind.

Our Lady of Croppers ~Semper DOS~ ~Viva Toons~ || This area intentionally left blank. || The two most common elements in the universe are hydrogen and stupidity ~ Harlan Ellison

Quote Originally Posted by Flossie Schmumpus View Post
    Thank you, would now be an appropriate time to tell you I like psychedelic rock? Or should I hold off on that tidbit?
    At least now I won't have to look through music I have never listened to before. Though I am only familiar with a few Pink Floyd songs. Enjoy this unplugged version.

At least now I won't have to look through music I have never listened to before. Though I am only familiar with a few Pink Floyd songs. Enjoy this unplugged version.

I absolutely adore Pink Floyd....when I was still modding on s1, I swear at times they would bribe me with Pink Floyd....send me a link to some amazing recording and then 45 min later when I finally remembered I had posts to mod...return to find a whole new explosion of work. Sad thing is I looked forward to it.