Thread: Conquering own villages

Default Conquering own villages

Ok, so I have a noobish question...If I chief one of my own villages will I lose anything in that village/will my troops die?

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by CorporateSlave3 View Post
    The Gauls in the fantasy world of Travian decided to call their catapult thingy a trebuchet to confuse the enemy. "Captain! Have the cavalry target the enemy trebuchet!" "Sir! We can't find it!" "Then keep looking Captain! Never mind that other thing hurling large rocks in our direction!"

Your troops will be gone but I don't believe you will lose any buildings anymore when chiefing yourself. Could be wrong on that second part.

<@Josh> I was pretending to be Harry Potter and I did the broomstick thing wrong

Quote Originally Posted by myrcat View Post
    Your troops will be gone
    This is lame

But thanks the the answer!
    The Gauls in the fantasy world of Travian decided to call their catapult thingy a trebuchet to confuse the enemy. "Captain! Have the cavalry target the enemy trebuchet!" "Sir! We can't find it!" "Then keep looking Captain! Never mind that other thing hurling large rocks in our direction!"

Quote Originally Posted by Jayhawks View Post
    Ok, so I have a noobish question...If I chief one of my own villages will I lose anything in that village/will my troops die?

Thanks
    You will lose the wall and any trained or researched troops.

The wall, any traps or troops you have created, and all research go *poof*.
    Everything else remains as is.

But you do move the expansion slot from whichever town used to have it to the one you're chiefing from.
    MokMonster does not support, condone or agree with anything written in this post.
    Any suggestions to the contrary are purely unintentional.
    (Unless you agreed with it -- then I totally said it)

Also, parties stop, as well as any building projects you are working on.
    S6-r1 The_Chuck S8-r1 Lanie (night shift) S5-r3 Tyche (night shift) S7-r3 Chuckles (night shift)
    S2-r6 Tommo and rebuild S1-r7 Country (day shift) S5-r7(AEU) Office Space S19-r2 (SE) The Joker

Thanks again to all, too late to be worth it for me this time around, but good to know for the next time!! Verbal rep to everyone since I can't actually give it yet