Thread: New forums posts link

Default New forums posts link

Page 2 shows error.

I get that too. I think it's just how low the posting numbers are. There IS no page 2.
    Quote Originally Posted by gebne View Post
    St. Chak, glorious atelier, faithful servant and bearer of thong,
    the stain of the troll has caused you to be forgotten by many,
    but the true forum invokes you universally as the patron of things despised of;
    pray for me, that finally I may receive the alterations and the couture of thongs in all my fripperies, ornamentations, and trimmings,
    particularly those of purple hue, and that I may read Chak with the thong throughout Eternity.

Among your myelinating glia-oligodendrocytes

When you view the new posts?

vBulletin Message
    Sorry - no matches. Please try some different terms.

When you are in the New Posts tab, down at the bottom of the page it indicates that there are more pages of new posts. However when you click on any of the pages the message above pops up.
    I think there just isn't any more pages.
    pray for me, that finally I may receive the alterations and the couture of thongs in all my fripperies, ornamentations, and trimmings,
    particularly those of purple hue, and that I may read Chak with the thong throughout Eternity.

Among your myelinating glia-oligodendrocytes

Quote Originally Posted by Dan Chak View Post
    vBulletin Message
    Sorry - no matches. Please try some different terms.

When you are in the New Posts tab, down at the bottom of the page it indicates that there are more pages of new posts. However when you click on any of the pages the message above pops up.
    I think there just isn't any more pages.
    I have 20 pages of them.

I think it may have to do with the high amount of moderated threads we're getting right now. 98% of the spambot posts get flagged as moderated. There are a few that are legit that I go in and approve and the rest get deleted. It's nice in that forum members don't have to see all the moderated posts.

Pages 18-20 all are deleted threads for me and then page 17 has the 'Favorite videos thread' that P0x posted in at 8:45 this morning.

We (at least the mad viking and I) only see the first page. Not even a complete page at that.
    However, if I go to the forum page itself - such as US2 Alliance Recruitment - I can see all of the threads.
    Very odd. I usually just click my way through New Posts. Not sure I like this change. I am lazy. Please fix.

Quote Originally Posted by Dan Chak View Post
    I am lazy. Please fix.
    ^dat
    *somethingsomethinglegaldisclaimer*
    Modzing!
    Quote Originally Posted by Ms. Evil View Post
    I'm not really a girl.
    Quote Originally Posted by Flossie Schmumpus View Post
    No, Flossie was naughty.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ms. Evil View Post
    I am feeling naughty
    Quote Originally Posted by Flossie Schmumpus View Post
    Mmmmm, good enough to make me want to stop being a good girl.
    ****It's fortress
    Quote Originally Posted by Woden View Post
    ^ Note the lack of capitalization.

Quote Originally Posted by Belladonna View Post
    I have 20 pages of them.

I think it may have to do with the high amount of moderated threads we're getting right now. 98% of the spambot posts get flagged as moderated. There are a few that are legit that I go in and approve and the rest get deleted. It's nice in that forum members don't have to see all the moderated posts.
    I've always been able to see deleted threads in the newbie corner (presumably because of the way Architects are given access to it). If the other forums look as bad as that one, I'm really glad I don't see them anywhere else. For those who can't see it, there have been 2 real threads in the last 2 days, with ~100 spam threads in between them. That forum alone averages about 3 spam threads per hour.
    S6-r1 The_Chuck S8-r1 Lanie (night shift) S5-r3 Tyche (night shift) S7-r3 Chuckles (night shift)
    S2-r6 Tommo and rebuild S1-r7 Country (day shift) S5-r7(AEU) Office Space S19-r2 (SE) The Joker