Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Garden in the Hot House

Quote Originally Posted by Scarecrow View Post
    More or less Tyman.

Sirveri mafia hunting is good.
    I've no feeling one way or the other when it comes to Blazin.

Ftp's change seemed suspicious but I've done the same in the past as town.
    I don't know if blazin is mafia or not, I just don't like his play style, hence why I want to get rid of him! He'll probably get banned half way into the round anyways.

It's likely to be random lynch for round 2 since we don't have much to go on. We could just lynch Jacana... that used to be popular. But maybe we should go after Valy since he's so quiet... Or we could lynch me for being so domineering this round...

Vote: Blazin
    Reason: Popularity contest.

Quote Originally Posted by Joshyyy View Post
    There is some serious misquoting potential above.
    The rep system should be abolished.

We could conceivably also vote No Lynch again... I don't think Flossie specified that was valid night-1 only.

However, for all reasons others have pointed out already (trolling, not helping much, etc)...

If he turns out innocent, we do have some catching up to do tomorrow though.

Quote Originally Posted by Sirveri View Post
    Lynching someone who is town, but who plays badly, or in your case only to troll the host, is an acceptable loss. If we don't have anything logical to go on, then the vote should be to mitigate damage. A smart mafia will not eliminate the weak town players, instead allowing them to remain to drag everyone else down and sabotage town from within.
    that almost happened because of me last round, but I was able to turn it around with a miracle.

Quote Originally Posted by bw87 View Post
    that almost happened because of me last round, but I was able to turn it around with a miracle.
    Well at least you're trying!

Lol more like Scarecrow and Anaxor, you didn't trust me even though I proved to you I was the role cop.

Last round, for me at least, was a comedy of errors...Not sure what that has to do with this round though.

Quote Originally Posted by Jonothan Crane
    Patients suffering delusional episodes often focus their paranoia on an external tormentor. Usually one conforming to Jungian archetypes. In this case, a scarecrow.

Vote: Jason
    Reason: I don't really have many feelings of suspicion, but when you attach names to possible town roles, that helps give the mafia a good idea of who to kill.

So I don't know, maybe Jason is a mafia just not thinking about that. Either way, it's partly because he's not the head lynch target and I don't have too many suspicions so it's kind of a throw-a-way vote.

Last round, for me at least, was a comedy of errors...Not sure what that has to do with this round though.
    it pretty much means don't underestimate new players.

Busy day. Just now catching up. I think if Blazin was mafia he'd be trying a lot harder to clear his name. Sirv is weirding me out though. "Acceptable losses"? That sounds so far flung. You dont vote off a villager because you don't like their style.

Vote: Sirv
    Seems fishy

Quote Originally Posted by cmness View Post
    Who do you suggest Tyman?
    Currently, my only suspicions lie on Blazin. So nobody, I guess.

Anyways, since I don't want to be marked as not voting, I'll
    Reason: He is Mr Popular.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gotmilk View Post
    This is like Evony except without all the fail.
    You may win every battle, yet still lose the war.

Not sure if no lynch night 1 was a good idea, haven't run the numbers for this round yet but it seems to have become a part of the meta for forum run mafia rounds to do that.
    Here it seems no lynch was a bad idea in your opinion, but when you look at the post as a whole...

He tossed that vote to further reinforce the reason I voted for him.

He's not a good mafia player, so if he's town, it's not a loss to dump him, and if he's mafia, we have to dump him eventually anyways.

Not sure if no lynch night 1 was a good idea, haven't run the numbers for this round yet but it seems to have become a part of the meta for forum run mafia rounds to do that.
    he is still willing to kill who he thinks could be town, but willing to take the chance; which by his own admission gives the advantage to mob... FoS: anyone following sirv
    Quote Originally Posted by Baron D'Holbach View Post
    You should quote yourself. It's like liking your Facebook status or high-fiving yourself in the mirror.

It's what I would do if I didn't have to keep mine exactly how it is for madsquirrels and erazer.

When I'm lynched, and you townies realize how much my vote counts for town, remember the leader of the witch hunt against me, that will be your link to mafia.
    You should quote yourself. It's like liking your Facebook status or high-fiving yourself in the mirror.

It's what I would do if I didn't have to keep mine exactly how it is for madsquirrels and erazer.

I didn't feel confident enough to vote yet, but sirv is really eager to start knocking people out.

Vote: sirv
    Reason: seems to want to vote people without solid evidence

A couple of FYIs

No Lynch is a zombie and keeps coming back to life.....he can be kicked out into the cold time and time again.

KP order is

Lynch
    Block....may be concurrent with Lynch in special cases
    Protect
    Kill/Save Concurrent
    Recruit
    Investigate/Observe

And some of you have questions or roles, but I cannot answer until you clear some space in your PM boxes.....so if you really want the answer or to know I received your special, clear some space already.
    Last edited by Flossie Schmumpus; 10-31-2013 at 07:22 AM. Reason: forgot one
    Note:Any posts made by this poster should always be construed in the most innocent angelic way possible. The poster is not responsible for where your depraved minds go, if you have a depraved mind.

Our Lady of Croppers ~Semper DOS~ ~Viva Toons~ || This area intentionally left blank. || The two most common elements in the universe are hydrogen and stupidity ~ Harlan Ellison

14 min to KP
    Note:Any posts made by this poster should always be construed in the most innocent angelic way possible. The poster is not responsible for where your depraved minds go, if you have a depraved mind.

Our Lady of Croppers ~Semper DOS~ ~Viva Toons~ || This area intentionally left blank. || The two most common elements in the universe are hydrogen and stupidity ~ Harlan Ellison

waitin to see what bug got thrown into the unforgiving cold.

"The edge of the world and all of Western civilization"

The suspense is killing me... (pun intended )
    Quote Originally Posted by Benedict Arnold View Post
    Now go on you, shoo!

KP

Once again the garden denizens met to try to make sense of last nights senseless killing of the lovely Monarch Butterfly Rokchick. "We must have some of those dreaded leaf eaters amongst us!" Someone cried. "Kill the leaf eaters, make them freeze!" The discussion raged back and forth and finally it was decided Blazin1 must be put out into the cold. Grimly they marched him to the portal and brutally pushed him outside and quickly locked it....looking out the window a Lady Bug espied the royal crown and cried...."Goodness gracious....we have just put the Queen Bee out to freeze! Hurry open up and get her back in before it is too late....with everyone trying to help it took way longer than it should have and by the time the portal was finally unlocked and wrestled open it was to late. Filled with shock and horror the bugs slowly dispersed. Nothing seemed right to Jacana as he made his way home after a long stop at bar trying to drink the night's events into oblivion, he felt a disquieting foreboding, quickly glancing around he could see no one, just a group of carousing bugs who seemed to have had better luck and had already have forgotten about the evening's deeds, praying for safety as the feeling of impending doom increased he walked on his way, as he passed the group he felt something grab him and push him into the shrubbery, now he prayed earnestly for a real miracle..."no one will know who you are when I am done with you" were the last words he heard before he slipped into darkness. A good while later he awoke in a thicket, full of bandaged nicks and cuts.

Mean while in another area, Jason was out for his midnight run, a figure dropped on him from a branch above and killed him. When the carousing bugs happened upon this scene they sobered up quickly. Jason was a Lady Bug morphing into an ant!

Reason: Ant

Patients suffering delusional episodes often focus their paranoia on an external tormentor. Usually one conforming to Jungian archetypes. In this case, a scarecrow.

Reason: tried way too hard to kill our beloved queen

Edit: backtracked and was wrong.

Unvote: sirv
    Vote: MK
    Reason: lead the vote on blazin
    Last edited by bw87; 10-31-2013 at 08:04 AM.

I maintain that that was actually a good kill. He was more liable to be stupid with his powers than useful.

You guys need more bloodlust! I'm tempted to bandwagon with Scarecrow, though I'm still wary of Gebne due to her inactivity level. Hat tip to the doctor for the save. I'll save some of my other thoughts for later, along with my vote.

Yup.

And thanks to the awesome person who saved me from the evil plant eaters.

Quote Originally Posted by Flossie Schmumpus View Post
    Mean while in another area, Jason was out for his midnight run, a figure dropped on him from a branch above and killed him. When the carousing bugs happened upon this scene they sobered up quickly. Jason was a Lady Bug morphing into an ant!
    umm isn't jason already dead?

Jason is now an ant.

I do apologise for my inactivty Sirveri but has been one of the busiest weeks of the year for the poor frozen pineapple. Normal pineappley goodness shall resume tomorrow (my tomorrow not yours).
    us1rd4 Shakin&Bakin | us2rd3 DarkFather Dual #665 | us6rd1 NoMercy | us9rd1 NotAMyth (sorceys raid slave and sandwich maker)
    Quote Originally Posted by Drummit View Post
    What the pineappleh's going on, and where are my reins?

Occasionally worshipped by Mitachuk, Hej and Vigil
    and most important Sprouts friend

[haunt]
    Wow, did not see that coming! I guess maybe I should have known with how I became vocal and a secondary target that mafia might target me, but I missed it. I would definitely have posted more last night if I had an inkling of suspicion... oh well, too late now, I can only haunt useless info.

Quote Originally Posted by Jacana View Post
    Yup.
    Quote Originally Posted by gebne View Post
    Jason is now an ant.
    Read the KP:
    I was originally a Lady Bug, I was recruited by an Ant and turning into an Ant. But I'm dead.

g'night all. I shall watch the rest of the round, and sadly wait for the next. It could be a while
    [/haunt]

Oh. Lol. My bad. This is what I get for playing when tired. XD

I maintain that that was actually a good kill. He was more liable to be stupid with his powers than useful..
    [haunt]like using them to lynch town? Interesting theory[haunt]

Oh. Lol. My bad. This is what I get for playing when tired. XD
    It's all good, I did the same thing.

He did? I thought it was sirv who started it all.

FoS: sirv
    FoS: MK (If you're right, though I'm not completely sure there's solid evidence)
    Now go on you, shoo!

Vote: Kabooja
    Reason: Just me having my suspicions.

Suspicions of what? Why are you voting him to die instead of an FoS backed up by a valid reason?

FoS: Cmness
    Now go on you, shoo!

Oh nevermind I went back to look to see if she voted for Blazin, but she didn't actually she just FoS'd him.

The country with the world's longest official name

Edit: backtracked and was wrong.

I thought I voted for Jason?

I think there is something buggy going on in your bug brains....perhaps you all have been imbibing in too much fermented bug juice.

PS. All the info you are grappling for is in the thread....you just have to read back.

FoS: Tyman, Cmness.
    Reason: Voting for Blazin, when in fact he was Queen Bee.

PS. All the info you are grappling for is in the thread....you just have to read back.
    [haunt]You mean people will have to read the 12 pages already here? No way, it's not like that's expected in a game where in-thread info is what matters![/haunt]

Quote Originally Posted by FTP View Post
    He did? I thought it was sirv who started it all.

FoS: sirv
    FoS: MK (If you're right, though I'm not completely sure there's solid evidence)
    Considering I started night 1, when nobody had any capacity to actually know anything, my vote was obviously a shot in that dark. That said, the night 2 pile on could have been caused by an investigation by the LBAM, then the mafia specifically targets someone else I gave the finger to in order to shunt suspicion to me. Either that or I'm over thinking this and mafia is just hitting at random.

I still think we need to lynch because of the ant, once either the mafia or town clears the ant we can get back to killing each other. It looked like the Vig killed Jason, not mafia, to which I say, good kill. Alternatively, we could avoid the ant, hope to all get recruited, and then take out mafia. The only problem is that ant suicides on power roles, making it a weaker role than normal, so we should probably just ignore ant and hope he suicides and gun for mafia, while mafia is forced to hunt ant in order to win and then hope we self lynch. On the plus side since ant can recruit mafia, if they turn they can tell us who every single mafia member is...

I'll decide who to vote when I return from school.

Vote: Sirveri

There was no cause to vote for blazin other than "I don't like him." That's not how a vilager plays and I stick with my vote from yesterday, especially since blazin was the queen.

Quote Originally Posted by Mouse-Keyboard View Post
    I thought I voted for Jason?
    ah my bad I guess everyone was tired last night.

This is what i'm going off of then:
    sirv convinced the majority to vote blazin, who we know now to be the queen, yet cmness was actually the first t vote for him.

Unvote: MK
    FoS: cmness
    Reason: see above

Quote Originally Posted by Valynor View Post
    Vote: Sirveri

There was no cause to vote for blazin other than "I don't like him." That's not how a vilager plays and I stick with my vote from yesterday, especially since blazin was the queen.
    Fascinating. One of the quietest players in this round (but not previous rounds) has decided to try and lynch one of the noisiest players and he's using faulty logic to do it!