Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: Garden in the Hot House

How did you guys pick SC over Valy? JFC! Also, duh, Gebne, voting for confirmed town TWICE.

Quote Originally Posted by Joshyyy View Post
    There is some serious misquoting potential above.
    The rep system should be abolished.

To be fair Siv it truly was a hellish week for me with end of year trade shows and final project presentation on 4 days out of 5. Then the bushfires decided to move a little close over the weekend which is when i forgot to hit send.

Even if i hadn't of been mafia i probably woulda voted confirmed town at least once and maybe even for a dead person.
    us1rd4 Shakin&Bakin | us2rd3 DarkFather Dual #665 | us6rd1 NoMercy | us9rd1 NotAMyth (sorceys raid slave and sandwich maker)
    Quote Originally Posted by Drummit View Post
    What the pineappleh's going on, and where are my reins?

Occasionally worshipped by Mitachuk, Hej and Vigil
    and most important Sprouts friend

Quote Originally Posted by Sirveri View Post
    How did you guys pick SC over Valy? JFC! Also, duh, Gebne, voting for confirmed town TWICE.
    I thought I made a good argument lol

Which is why you are MVP
    us1rd4 Shakin&Bakin | us2rd3 DarkFather Dual #665 | us6rd1 NoMercy | us9rd1 NotAMyth (sorceys raid slave and sandwich maker)
    Quote Originally Posted by Drummit View Post
    What the pineappleh's going on, and where are my reins?

Occasionally worshipped by Mitachuk, Hej and Vigil
    and most important Sprouts friend

If possible, will we be able to read an Official Transcript? I would love to read what happened each night and the PMs that went on. If too much trouble, don't worry about it.

On my part, getting those PMs up would be a pain and a half....you will just have to wait until you host your own mafia round to see what goes on behind the scenes. I will say it is a very interesting perspective and I enjoy it very much.

Also if you want to post PMs you have to get the permission of all parties involved first.
    Note:Any posts made by this poster should always be construed in the most innocent angelic way possible. The poster is not responsible for where your depraved minds go, if you have a depraved mind.

Our Lady of Croppers ~Semper DOS~ ~Viva Toons~ || This area intentionally left blank. || The two most common elements in the universe are hydrogen and stupidity ~ Harlan Ellison

Hard to call Valy MVP as he didn't win, but best play maybe. If it convinced one townie that he wasn't mafia then it worked.

Ty was mvp this round. Mafia came close but dropped the ball.

Hmmmm maybe I should have read all that needed to be read. I was sure M-K was a mafia but very unsure about Tyman. He just seems, indecipherable in play...
    Last edited by Benedict Arnold; 11-05-2013 at 12:09 PM.

And people thought you were Mafia, but I investigated you one night and you came back as the Drone, so I left you be.

Quote Originally Posted by kabooja View Post
    And people thought you were Mafia, but I investigated you one night and you came back as the Drone, so I left you be.
    Just because I'm a traitor doesn't mean you need to designate me as your number one suspect. Golly, Kabooja.

Quote Originally Posted by Benedict Arnold View Post
    Just because I'm a traitor doesn't mean you need to designate me as your number one suspect. Golly, Kabooja.
    You misunderstand. I investigated two or three people before you; I investigated someone each night. When I was killed I had targeted Mouse-Keyboard whom also died the same night I did.

Quote Originally Posted by kabooja View Post
    You misunderstand. I investigated two or three people before you; I investigated someone each night. When I was killed I had targeted Mouse-Keyboard whom also died the same night I did.
    Whew that was a close one, good thing they killed you before you figured out I was a big bad Drone because the plant eaters promised to pay me after I plotted this garden's coordinates so they could come over and successfully conquer and rid this land.

Too bad they all died and I didn't get my share. Tsk, tsk.
    Last edited by Benedict Arnold; 11-07-2013 at 11:07 PM. Reason: Lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Benedict Arnold View Post
    Whew that was a close one, good thing they killed you before you figured out I was a big bad Drone because the plant eaters promised to pay me after I plotted this garden's coordinates so they could come over and successfully conquer and rid this land.

Too bad they all died and I didn't get my share. Tsk, tsk.
    I already knew you were the Drone before my death. We were on the same side, but I suppose you became a turncoat.

Bump so this round gets carried over to the new forum.

Note the good discussion and back and forth between the players. We need to get back to this kind of activity.

closed because nothing else needs to be added.
    Note:Any posts made by this poster should always be construed in the most innocent angelic way possible. The poster is not responsible for where your depraved minds go, if you have a depraved mind.

Our Lady of Croppers ~Semper DOS~ ~Viva Toons~ || This area intentionally left blank. || The two most common elements in the universe are hydrogen and stupidity ~ Harlan Ellison