Thread: Appropriate policing

Default Appropriate policing

Ramming innocent man off road & opening fire was “a reasonable mistake”

I don't know about any of you but I don't find this to be terribly "reasonable". From the looks of things nothing is going to be done about this or any of the other similar incidents. Sure does make me feel safe.

<@Josh> I was pretending to be Harry Potter and I did the broomstick thing wrong

I don't find your source terribly reasonable, either. The entire basis of this website is "**** the police! We don't need them!"
    The story, however, seems somewhat accurate.
    Here is another incident that happened around there.
    http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/lano...omen-shot.html
    Also: almost a year has gone by since the issues so no. I don't think the entire department is going to pay for their crimes.

I gathered that by the name of the site but the story did seem to be legit after checking so I disregarded the obviously biased site.

<@Josh> I was pretending to be Harry Potter and I did the broomstick thing wrong

Regardless of the story I try to avoid sites like that. They do everything they can to spin it in the worst possible light. Not that this story needed spinning mind you, the cops did it well enough themselves, but they still wasted a ton of effort in discrediting themselves by trying to make the cops look worse.