Thread: Sign-Ups for the Best Round of Mafia You Will Ever Play

"The edge of the world and all of Western civilization"

Default Sign-Ups for the Best Round of Mafia You Will Ever Play

This game of Mafia will be a little different in the setup balance, but I'm not going to go into any more detail because I don't want to spoil the surprise . I don't care how many people sign up because I can make this setup work with as few as 10 or as many as 30. You will see a lot of new roles, many of them taken from Epicmafia, but I will make sure to explain each well.

Round will begin Tuesday, Wednesday, or Thursday depending on how fast people sign up.

KP cutoff each night will be at 8 PM PDT (11 PM EST) followed by the KP, which should be posted within the next hour. Even if I am unable to post the KP on time for whatever reason, the cutoff will never change.

By signing up for this game, you agree to the following terms of inactivity.

Inactivity in this game will be defined as two days without sending in your special, voting, or discussing. Should you go inactive, you are subject to the following possible consequences:

A. You will be auto-killed by the host, regardless of how it impacts the game (I'm not going to struggle to find a replacement).

B. If you sign up then never appear once in the game and never give me a reason why this happened, you may be banned from any future game I host. Why let a troll sign up when I can instead let people who truly want to play have that spot?

C. You'll make me sad.

D. The host gets your soul.

In order to sign up for this game, copy and paste or quote the following and insert your name where it reads "Your Name Here".

I, __(Your Name Here)__, do solemnly declare that I have fully read this post and that I agree to the above terms of inactivity. I also understand that should I choose to go inactive for the full duration of the game without so much as a little PM to the host explaining why, that FTP himself will hate me and quite possibly think less of me for as long as I remain on these forums and perhaps even forever after.

(or you could just say you're in )

Players:
    TheBurninator
    mbstokem
    ????
    Trotter
    Mr Bacon
    Flossie Schmumpus
    YeonAh
    Sirveri
    Rokchick
    bw87
    JuliusCaesar
    Hidden Sage
    Gebne
    jason_kroeker
    Vash103
    Last edited by FTP; 02-17-2014 at 06:14 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Benedict Arnold View Post
    Now go on you, shoo!

Innnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

I'm in
    Quote Originally Posted by mbstokem View Post
    o ya. i hope he goes back to it. i liked my name being in some1's sig

When's the start time? I can play after Monday.
    Retired as of 10/13/14 after 7 and a half years of playing. Good luck to those who continue to play.
    us2; Round 6 - Adjudicator (Getter) (BACON) (Lost)
    us3; Round 2 - stevo (Getter) (QoD) (Lost)
    us3; Round 3 - stemem (Getter) (SI) (Won)
    us3; Round 4 - BliZZarD (Getter) (Delicious) (lost)
    us3; Round 5 - Ice Lillies (Getter) (DoS) (Semper DoS)
    us3; Round 7 - Revolt (Getter) (SI) (Won)
    us8; Round 1 - Heavenly Wrath (Getter) (TNT) (won)
    com3; Round ? - General Mills (Getter) (ReD DoS/TWD) (Lost)

Quote Originally Posted by FTP View Post
    Round will begin Tuesday, Wednesday, or Thursday depending on how fast people sign up.
    I'll PM the roles and make the game thread at KP cutoff time on one of these days, then day one will go until the following KP cutoff time in order to maintain consistency.

So it will be a night-start.
    Now go on you, shoo!

Quote Originally Posted by FTP View Post
    I'll PM the roles and make the game thread at KP cutoff time on one of these days, then day one will go until the following KP cutoff time in order to maintain consistency.

So it will be a night-start.
    Damn, i can't read. I'm in.
    Retired as of 10/13/14 after 7 and a half years of playing. Good luck to those who continue to play.
    us2; Round 6 - Adjudicator (Getter) (BACON) (Lost)
    us3; Round 2 - stevo (Getter) (QoD) (Lost)
    us3; Round 3 - stemem (Getter) (SI) (Won)
    us3; Round 4 - BliZZarD (Getter) (Delicious) (lost)
    us3; Round 5 - Ice Lillies (Getter) (DoS) (Semper DoS)
    us3; Round 7 - Revolt (Getter) (SI) (Won)
    us8; Round 1 - Heavenly Wrath (Getter) (TNT) (won)
    com3; Round ? - General Mills (Getter) (ReD DoS/TWD) (Lost)

In. Anaxor is thinking about it, but she has midterms to get through (which is also why she has been gone, as she is a much better student than I).

il go balls deep in this one
    S1R3- Seoul braddah-Yarr
    S1R4 Dollface- 7RU FTW!!!!!
    S1R5 ThatGuy- HB
    S1R6 Yosemite Sam-Toons
    S3-Raefon-DOS
    S3-OnePiece
    S5R7- OnePiece

I, __(Your Name Here)__, do solemnly declare that I have fully read this post and that I agree to the above terms of inactivity. I also understand that should I choose to go inactive for the full duration of the game without so much as a little PM to the host explaining why, that FTP himself will hate me and quite possibly think less of me for as long as I remain on these forums and perhaps even forever after.

I refuse to fill this out or to conform to your insane sign up demands. In is such a banal trite term.

I shall be gracing your round with my presence.
    Note:Any posts made by this poster should always be construed in the most innocent angelic way possible. The poster is not responsible for where your depraved minds go, if you have a depraved mind.

Our Lady of Croppers ~Semper DOS~ ~Viva Toons~ || This area intentionally left blank. || The two most common elements in the universe are hydrogen and stupidity ~ Harlan Ellison

I, supreme ruler of all things cute and fuzzy, do solemnly declare that I have fully read this post and that I agree to the above terms of inactivity. I also understand that should I choose to go inactive for the full duration of the game without so much as a little PM to the host explaining why, that FTP himself will hate me and quite possibly think less of me for as long as I remain on these forums and perhaps even forever after.

You don't want my soul, honest.

EDIT: I will be busy Monday, Thursday and Friday, but should be able to pop in for short discussions. Just won't be stalking the thread the whole day as per usual.
    Last edited by YeonAh; 02-16-2014 at 10:16 PM.
    us3-r7: yeonah

Quote Originally Posted by The Burninator View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by YeonAh View Post
    fix
    You keep using that word.

I am not thinking it means what you think it means.

I'll be in, provided there is no mortician role.

Quote Originally Posted by Joshyyy View Post
    There is some serious misquoting potential above.
    The rep system should be abolished.

-32 degrees latitude, free, safe and warm

I'm in - I have no soul. But you can have my heel for inactivity instead.
    I'm glad I'm not judgemental like all you smug, superficial idiots

I'm in

Count me in.

Quote Originally Posted by Zingoleb View Post
    I walked into shoe barefoot one day.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jacana View Post
    'Cept JC, he's got it right.

Anyone wanting my soul needs yo go negotiate custody of it with Gibby. But i am interested in playing.

I, The one and only pineappleh, do solemnly declare that I have fully read this post and that I agree to the above terms of inactivity. I also understand that should I choose to go inactive for the full duration of the game without so much as a little PM to the host explaining why, that FTP himself will hate me and quite possibly think less of me for as long as I remain on these forums and perhaps even forever after.

pineh

PS. Just a warning that it is enrolment week here so i shall be afk on Friday my time if that is ok mr FTP. Do I need a note from anyone to confirm this?
    us1rd4 Shakin&Bakin | us2rd3 DarkFather Dual #665 | us6rd1 NoMercy | us9rd1 NotAMyth (sorceys raid slave and sandwich maker)
    Quote Originally Posted by Drummit View Post
    What the pineappleh's going on, and where are my reins?

Occasionally worshipped by Mitachuk, Hej and Vigil
    and most important Sprouts friend

@ YeonAh, Gebne, & anyone else who informed me of a busy schedule.
    Yeah, I understand if you're busy this week and have plans. It's perfectly okay to have a life - I'll allow it. I just don't like when people disappear without a word.
    Last edited by FTP; 02-17-2014 at 06:07 AM.
    Now go on you, shoo!

I, __(Jason)__, do solemnly declare that I have fully read this post and that I agree to the above terms of inactivity. I also understand that should I choose to go inactive for the full duration of the game without so much as a little PM to the host explaining why, that FTP himself will hate me and quite possibly think less of me for as long as I remain on these forums and perhaps even forever after.

Of course, now I sort of feel like not showing up for the round, just to test FTP

But I'm in. And FTP, with a sign-up title like that, you sure better live up to it!

I, Vash103, do solemnly beard that I have fully breaded this post and that I agree to the above ferns of inactivity. I also understand that should I booze to go inactive for the full duration of the game without so much as a brittle PM to the ghost explaining pie, that FTP himself will mate me and quite possibly think less of beans for as long as I remain on these forums and perhaps even forever grafter.

in.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Chak View Post
    By Gump's magical shoes, you've been around since 2007 - how is that possible?
    I know I'm what you're dreaming of. My name is Vash, man of love.

I'll leave sign-ups open until 8 PM PDT tomorrow, then I'll set up the game thread and PM everyone's roles. 15 is a good number, but the bigger the game the better! Anyone can sign up for this game, so if you're lurking on this thread right now unsure of whether or not to do it, JUST DO IT.
    Now go on you, shoo!

EBWODP: Since no one else seems to be signing up and because I have today off of work and nothing else planned, I will start making the game thread now. Roles will be PM'd after I'm confident I've balanced the game well enough. Game starts as soon as you receive your roles. Cutoff for day one will not change; it's 8 PM tomorrow. Sign-ups will remain open until 8 PM today as promised, but after that I will not add anyone else.
    Now go on you, shoo!