Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910

Thread: SPRING in the Garden

bwahahahaha, you can say I act scummy but I'm always this way lol. I thought for sure we were going to lose after HS and Rok died but we hung in there. It was a fun around and I love being mafia

Eh you win some and lose some.

Quote Originally Posted by Stephanie View Post
    bwahahahaha, you can say I act scummy but I'm always this way lol. I thought for sure we were going to lose after HS and Rok died but we hung in there. It was a fun around and I love being mafia
    I knew you were mafia though... You can claim you act the same all you want but I don't remember ever playing with you and I know I haven't recently so I wasn't going off how you play, I was going off how you were playing.
    Quote Originally Posted by mbstokem View Post
    o ya. i hope he goes back to it. i liked my name being in some1's sig

I knew you were mafia though... You can claim you act the same all you want but I don't remember ever playing with you and I know I haven't recently so I wasn't going off how you play, I was going off how you were playing.
    Ah this is only like my 5th game. I just pop in to have some funsies every once and awhile. Some rounds seem more appealing at sign up than others plus every time someone asks me to play I usually do. If you play a few more rounds with me you'll probably get that I'm just an odd ball. You should know how I act by now though lol. Also, hit me up on skype sometime, I miss playing league with you.

Ah this is only like my 5th game. I just pop in to have some funsies every once and awhile. Some rounds seem more appealing at sign up than others plus every time someone asks me to play I usually do. If you play a few more rounds with me you'll probably get that I'm just an odd ball. You should know how I act by now though lol. Also, hit me up on skype sometime, I miss playing league with you.
    Pfft, every time I try playing something with you you ditch me

I'm on league right now, so

Senator

I was pretty happy with myself after getting HS lynched, especially since I was going to RB Rok that night
    My first hammer: s8r1 - mhisti
    Not my first hammer: s1r4 - Loved1

s1r7 - Ifrit 3,111,384 offense points

[6:49:56 PM] Bugzy: Let's report Ifrit for genocide

It was a fun round to host and write KPs for...Kabie's pictures made it just that much more delightful.

Is there anything I could improve on?
    Note:Any posts made by this poster should always be construed in the most innocent angelic way possible. The poster is not responsible for where your depraved minds go, if you have a depraved mind.

Our Lady of Croppers ~Semper DOS~ ~Viva Toons~ || This area intentionally left blank. || The two most common elements in the universe are hydrogen and stupidity ~ Harlan Ellison

Quote Originally Posted by Flossie Schmumpus View Post
    It was a fun round to host and write KPs for...Kabie's pictures made it just that much more delightful.

Is there anything I could improve on?
    Yes. You must learn to take better care of your poor overworked co-Host.

Quote Originally Posted by bw87 View Post
    I went to save Bunyip N1, I guess It was too late for me

Also, what made you want to kill me off first instead of the other more vocal posters?
    Skip the obvious targets, especially with roles like Doctor and Watcher in play. Reduce the risk of Mafia member going for the kill, even if it's not the most ideal kill Also, you're sneaky later in the game, so it helps to get rid of you early. And it was an added bonus that you were the Doctor.

BA was not even close to being a good guess for mafia, just because he was obnoxious and detrimental to the town doesn't make him scummy, in fact that should be a HUGE red flag that he isn't. What mafia plays like that?
    Quote Originally Posted by Bunyip View Post
    BA when he is mafia. There literally is no change given you can emulate his choices with random.org
    This exactly. If someone is that random that there is no way to tell the difference, then to me they are as bad as an inactive (and possibly worse). They can easily hide as Mafia. So with that risk, they need to be removed.

Quote Originally Posted by gebne View Post
    Was a hunch on it being you or HS. Roks behaviour towards me really did read as her being a leafeater. Final night i was tossing up between steph and BA. BA and FTP always read as scum to me. They just dont change.
    There was one comment by someone during the game about "probably one of Jason or HS are Mafia... but it better not be both, or we're all in trouble". Well, it definitely played out that way

Quote Originally Posted by Old MacDonald View Post
    I was pretty happy with myself after getting HS lynched, especially since I was going to RB Rok that night
    It wasn't supposed to happen that way Once we found Buny's role, and used the White Fly (Janitor) to kill... that role-claim was a back-up for when one of us Mafia were up for lynch.

I asked HS after he died why he didn't use it. He said it's unlikely people would believe his claim, after 3-4 nights of unsuccessful results (since that's what he would have had to claim). So he was leaving the claim option to Rok for the next day... too bad Rok died the same night. Ended up not being needed though. Thanks BA!

Quote Originally Posted by jason_kroeker View Post
    This exactly. If someone is that random that there is no way to tell the difference, then to me they are as bad as an inactive (and possibly worse). They can easily hide as Mafia. So with that risk, they need to be removed.
    It strikes me as strange that anyone would play like he does.

Doesn't strike me as strange at all. Many people claim to play the same, whether they are Mafia or Town. But mb (and sometimes others) claim to be able to read them regardless... two examples that come to mind are that mb has stated in recent rounds he notices me and Steph play different when Mafia, even though we don't think we do.

It is the goal of a Mafia member to look the same as when you play Town. And if you are random like BA when you play Town, it would make it really easy to do the same while playing Mafia. Just claim "I always play this way", because it's true.

Must be nice... I think I've played 16 rounds now and have yet to be mafia.

I see you've signed up for AITP... I'll make sure you're Mafia, just so you can't claim that anymore. Oh wait a minute...

Quote Originally Posted by Old MacDonald View Post
    Yeah, this round was bad for me. Somewhere along that streak of 3-4 games where I built up this image of being super-analytical, I forgot how to FAKE being that analytical. I couldn't talk for fear of being expected to say more detailed discussion, the recent "dies night one or is mafia" trend meant my survival actually was a scumtell (makes it even worse going forward), and none of the townies were being scummish enough for me to easily throw under a bus.

And then stokem locked down into doing nothing but voting for steph without further discussion, and I was thinking "only a matter of time until someone assumes he's softclaiming worker bee from that stubbornness and she gets lynched". Thankfully, that didn't work out, or we'd have been screwed.

Congrats to Steph for holding it together at the end.

Quote Originally Posted by jason_kroeker View Post

I asked HS after he died why he didn't use it. He said it's unlikely people would believe his claim, after 3-4 nights of unsuccessful results (since that's what he would have had to claim). So he was leaving the claim option to Rok for the next day... too bad Rok died the same night. Ended up not being needed though. Thanks BA!
    Anytime, now pay up because I want my money's worth for betraying the bug eaters. Give it to me now, Jason.

Wow that's like the 3rd time I've been mafia too lol. Random.org just hates you
    Quote Originally Posted by Hidden sage View Post
    And then stokem locked down into doing nothing but voting for steph without further discussion, and I was thinking "only a matter of time until someone assumes he's softclaiming worker bee from that stubbornness and she gets lynched". Thankfully, that didn't work out, or we'd have been screwed.

Congrats to Steph for holding it together at the end.
    Yeah I thought for sure he was going to get me lynched. When I found out he was just a lady bug I about died. We didn't want to kill him because he didn't have a power role but he kept voting for me. It was hard not just killing him, it would've been too obvious though. Anyway, I had a blast and I lubs my fellow mafia members Also to my beloved pine appleh.... I wish I would've thought to investigate you sooner, well played honey!

Wow that's like the 3rd time I've been mafia too lol. Random.org just hates you

Yeah I thought for sure he was going to get me lynched. When I found out he was just a lady bug I about died. We didn't want to kill him because he didn't have a power role but he kept voting for me. It was hard not just killing him, it would've been too obvious though. Anyway, I had a blast and I lubs my fellow mafia members Also to my beloved pine appleh.... I wish I would've thought to investigate you sooner, well played honey!
    Can you guys pay me now?

Quote Originally Posted by kabooja View Post
    Yes. You must learn to take better care of your poor overworked co-Host.

I am sorry, let me massage your poor aching paws. It is just that your drawings are soo good I always want more.

And yes folks, Kabie is diligently working on the drawings for the final KP.....And I have seen a preview....you will be pleased.

Can someone please tell me how to link a specific post. I want to link all the KPs in the OP so they are easier to find.
    Note:Any posts made by this poster should always be construed in the most innocent angelic way possible. The poster is not responsible for where your depraved minds go, if you have a depraved mind.

Our Lady of Croppers ~Semper DOS~ ~Viva Toons~ || This area intentionally left blank. || The two most common elements in the universe are hydrogen and stupidity ~ Harlan Ellison

"The edge of the world and all of Western civilization"

Can someone please tell me how to link a specific post.
    Humph! Some "former mod"!

1. Click on the post number in the upper right-hand corner of the post. This will create a url for that specific post.
    2. Copy the url from your browser.
    3. Click on the hyper link icon and paste the url.
    Quote Originally Posted by Benedict Arnold View Post
    Now go on you, shoo!

Quote Originally Posted by FTP View Post
    Humph! Some "former mod"!

1. Click on the post number in the upper right-hand corner of the post. This will create a url for that specific post.
    2. Copy the url from your browser.
    3. Click on the hyper link icon and paste the url.
    I only had to keep people from saying nasty things.....I didn't have to link things.

Now please tell me how can I make the phrase: Night 1 show as the hyperlink?

[ url=http://forum.travian.us/showthread.php?t=156405&p=2694300&viewfull=1#post2 694300]Night 1[ /url]

That's the link for the first post in the thread. Too lazy to hunt down the right one.

"The edge of the world and all of Western civilization"

I only had to keep people from saying nasty things.....I didn't have to link things.

Now please tell me how can I make the phrase: Night 1 show as the hyperlink?
    1. Type the phrase "Night 1".
    2. Select the phrase by sliding your mouse across it while holding down the left mouse button.
    3. Click hyperlink icon.
    4 (optional). Change size/color of font as you would normally.
    Quote Originally Posted by Benedict Arnold View Post
    Now go on you, shoo!

Thank you kind sirs.

I am sorry, let me massage your poor aching paws. It is just that your drawings are soo good I always want more.

And yes folks, Kabie is diligently working on the drawings for the final KP.....And I have seen a preview....you will be pleased.
    It all started with the blood. Poor Burninator. But I did start to get comfortable and ideas started coming easier to me. I know you mentioned that the drawings got better and better...a showing of my growing confidence?

Anyways, last drawing needs to be done. I'll be back when I finish it.

When I found out he was just a lady bug I about died.
    3/4 right?

Quote Originally Posted by kabooja View Post
    It all started with the blood. Poor Burninator. But I did start to get comfortable and ideas started coming easier to me. I know you mentioned that the drawings got better and better...a showing of my growing confidence?

Anyways, last drawing needs to be done. I'll be back when I finish it.
    hahahaha those last ones are very creative

Repost of Night 6 with all the drawings included....so you can't say you missed them in the edits.

Kabooja did an amazing job illustrating the KPs, thank you for your patience with us for getting the KPs up.

Night 6

A noticeably chastened group gathered this evening, while the Leaf Eaters were still among them, no one wanted a repeat of the previous night….it was just too gruesome. The Queen Bee called the group to order. “Citizens of Bug Town, we must find the remaining Leaf Eater before they eat us out of house and home. Already I am noticing damage to the plants that shelter us.” “Get those lousy Leaf Eaters….I know Stephanie is one of them.” Stated mbstokem. “Ehem! I am quite certain Gebne is a Leaf Eater.” Averred Benedict Arnold. Murmuring to herself, “Benedict Arnold looks mighty tasty.” And then out loud Gebne lilted, “Benedict Arnold is a Leaf Eater.” “Oh, yes” fluttered Stephanie. “Agreed” buzzed in Neran. “Definitely” chimed in ????. So it was agreed Benedict Arnold was a vile Leaf Eater and because they did not want to repeat last night’s gore fest, it was determined Benedict Arnold would be shot.

After an examination of the body, they discovered to their horror, they had yet again lynched another Lady Bug.

Glumly the Bee Queen trudged through the herb garden back to her empty hive, she felt so alone.

On another lane near the tomatoes the Lady Bug Larva was lying in wait….she had to eat, all this upset was making her hungrier than usual and a lot less fussy about who she would eat….mb stokem was looking mighty tasty and look there he was coming right down the path…never mind he was a Lady Bug….she her need was great. Aha! She had him, in an instant he was dead, just as she was about to get that first juicy bite, Gebne felt a sharp pain and knew nothing more. Snick Snap the LBAM had killed the Lady Bug Larva. “No More shall Bug Eat Bug!!!!!!” Shouted Stephanie triumphantly.

The Leaf Eater gathered for a grand feast of leaves, berries, flowers…..soon the garden was looking bedraggled.

Leaf Eaters WIN!!!!

Must save this artwork.