Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: SPRING in the Garden

I have included the list of players in the OP now. I thought I did that last night, but clearly I forgot.
    Note:Any posts made by this poster should always be construed in the most innocent angelic way possible. The poster is not responsible for where your depraved minds go, if you have a depraved mind.

Our Lady of Croppers ~Semper DOS~ ~Viva Toons~ || This area intentionally left blank. || The two most common elements in the universe are hydrogen and stupidity ~ Harlan Ellison

"The edge of the world and all of Western civilization"

Quote Originally Posted by Flossie Schmumpus View Post
    I have included the list of players in the OP now. I thought I did that last night, but clearly I forgot.
    Did you assign Old Mac a role even though we don't even know for sure whether he's playing? If he's a crucial town PR and doesn't play...
    Quote Originally Posted by Benedict Arnold View Post
    Now go on you, shoo!

Quote Originally Posted by gebne View Post
    Vote: Kabboja Floss.

Reason: No pineapple in the cards.

Warning for FTP. I shall be AFK tomorrow and unable to join the discussion.
    I added a Pineapple in when I had wrapped up all the cards!!!
    What more do you want from me? A Pineapple dressed up as a Cutworm for Halloween?!?

Quote Originally Posted by FTP View Post
    Did you assign Old Mac a role even though we don't even know for sure whether he's playing? If he's a crucial town PR and doesn't play...
    Old Mac said he was playing.

Quote Originally Posted by kabooja View Post
    I added a Pineapple in when I had wrapped up all the cards!!!
    What more do you want from me? A Pineapple dressed up as a Cutworm for Halloween?!?
    Pineh is clearly suffering from that Aussie affliction again....DoH (Dearth of Hugs), I do not know what this Aussie in particular does with all the hugs...I do know she pickles them.
    Note:Any posts made by this poster should always be construed in the most innocent angelic way possible. The poster is not responsible for where your depraved minds go, if you have a depraved mind.

Our Lady of Croppers ~Semper DOS~ ~Viva Toons~ || This area intentionally left blank. || The two most common elements in the universe are hydrogen and stupidity ~ Harlan Ellison

Old Mac said he was playing.

Pineh is clearly suffering from that Aussie affliction again....DoH (Dearth of Hugs), I do not know what this Aussie in particular does with all the hugs...I do know she pickles them.
    She gave me a basketful of them yesterday...but I didn't use any. Oohhh now I've got a new Pineapple drawing idea...with lots and lots of pineapples...

Must stop thinking about pineapples...

Quote Originally Posted by kabooja View Post
    She gave me a basketful of them yesterday...but I didn't use any. Oohhh now I've got a new Pineapple drawing idea...with lots and lots of pineapples...

Must stop thinking about pineapples...
    She also started to tell other people to steal hugs out of your basket.....

Just sketch the idea out....let it flow. I need you at the ready for our first KP tonight.

Quote Originally Posted by Kurtz View Post

LOL! ROFL! Not quite sure it belongs here in the mafia thread.......

I promise to not derail it any more...

LOL!

LOL! ROFL! Not quite sure it belongs here in the mafia thread.......

I promise to not derail it any more...

LOL!
    I was merely following your usually brilliant example!

FTP is mafia. After the KP I'll know for sure but my gut already tells me I'm right. And again if I happen to be wrong then it'll just be him taking one for the team. It's more beneficial to have FTP dead than alive, innocent or not. But let's face it he's not.

Well yeah, when I lead a lynch you all follow. So whether I'm town or not, you all should just accept that my will is law.
    I don't think I've ever followed you on a lynch lead.
    He posted for sure that he is playing.

@ SCJames -- why?

I don't know you well enough to trust "gut"

Given SCJames' VERY persistent D1 talk, I'm tentatively labeling him Spittlebug until given reason to believe otherwise. That, or Flossie is running a round with a VERY non-typical role order and he's a worker bee who got early results. Going to bet against that, though, because Flossie would have included that in the OP.

Good morning folks. I see there has been a modicum of game related talk overnight. I see no reason to change my vote and shall be gone toll after KP. darn weekends.
    us1rd4 Shakin&Bakin | us2rd3 DarkFather Dual #665 | us6rd1 NoMercy | us9rd1 NotAMyth (sorceys raid slave and sandwich maker)
    Quote Originally Posted by Drummit View Post
    What the pineappleh's going on, and where are my reins?

Occasionally worshipped by Mitachuk, Hej and Vigil
    and most important Sprouts friend

Quote Originally Posted by SCJames012 View Post
    FTP is mafia. After the KP I'll know for sure but my gut already tells me I'm right. And again if I happen to be wrong then it'll just be him taking one for the team. It's more beneficial to have FTP dead than alive, innocent or not. But let's face it he's not.
    Mmm. No.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hidden sage View Post
    Given SCJames' VERY persistent D1 talk, I'm tentatively labeling him Spittlebug until given reason to believe otherwise. That, or Flossie is running a round with a VERY non-typical role order and he's a worker bee who got early results. Going to bet against that, though, because Flossie would have included that in the OP.
    This seems likely. Willing to agree on spittlebug. Could be a convenient way to try get away with some power role as well. Don't find that nearly as likely however.

Quote Originally Posted by Jonothan Crane
    Patients suffering delusional episodes often focus their paranoia on an external tormentor. Usually one conforming to Jungian archetypes. In this case, a scarecrow.

Senator

Yes, FTP, I am playing (despite my better judgement!)

Will go with VOTE: No lynch

Let's wait and see what happens tomorrow
    My first hammer: s8r1 - mhisti
    Not my first hammer: s1r4 - Loved1

s1r7 - Ifrit 3,111,384 offense points

[6:49:56 PM] Bugzy: Let's report Ifrit for genocide

I am following the standard that investigations get informed after KP

Role/Special Order:

Vote specials
    Lynch
    Role blocks
    Investigations
    Saves/Kills happen concurrently

Quote Originally Posted by SCJames012 View Post
    Oh... you were serious. Do you know what RVS is, SC? There's no way you could be so sure of that at this point.

Unvote: SCJames012
    Vote: No lynch
    Reason: Not even going to give the spittle bug a chance.
    Now go on you, shoo!

Do you know what RVS is, SC?
    I don't.

Quote Originally Posted by Kurtz View Post
    I don't.
    Random Voting Stage. Happens before kp1 when everyone mucks around trying to gauge one another.

As a side note, I miss being SC.

Patients suffering delusional episodes often focus their paranoia on an external tormentor. Usually one conforming to Jungian archetypes. In this case, a scarecrow.

Quote Originally Posted by Bunyip View Post
    Random Voting Stage. Happens before kp1 when everyone mucks around trying to gauge one another.

As a side note, I miss being SC.
    Thanks.

Now all I need to know is what SC means.

I am following the standard that investigations get informed after KP

Role/Special Order:

Vote specials
    Lynch
    Role blocks
    Investigations
    Saves/Kills happen concurrently
    So does this order mean that vote specials cannot be rb'ed? And can the drone remove one vote from himself?

Also...
    Vote: Flossie
    Reason: she said this is how we are supposed to vote (see OP).

Also SCJames...

It's NEVER okay to lynch someone you suspect is town, no matter how much of an "***" they are. We've had this problem in that past, and it used to piss off Valynor a lot. In fact, I believe it was the last bug round when Blazin was lynched just because everyone found his playstyle annoying.

There is no such thing as "take one for the team". The fact is that if you knowingly advocate the death of a townie, you are guilty.
    Now go on you, shoo!

SC=Scarecrow I believe.

There is no such thing as "take one for the team". The fact is that if you knowingly advocate the death of a townie, you are guilty.
    Except in Assassin-in-the-Palace rounds. But that is obviously not applicable here.

I can just see you pulling something like this.
    Retired as of 10/13/14 after 7 and a half years of playing. Good luck to those who continue to play.
    us2; Round 6 - Adjudicator (Getter) (BACON) (Lost)
    us3; Round 2 - stevo (Getter) (QoD) (Lost)
    us3; Round 3 - stemem (Getter) (SI) (Won)
    us3; Round 4 - BliZZarD (Getter) (Delicious) (lost)
    us3; Round 5 - Ice Lillies (Getter) (DoS) (Semper DoS)
    us3; Round 7 - Revolt (Getter) (SI) (Won)
    us8; Round 1 - Heavenly Wrath (Getter) (TNT) (won)
    com3; Round ? - General Mills (Getter) (ReD DoS/TWD) (Lost)

vote: Flossie

I haven't read anything but I'm here to vote and that's what I intend to do.

I keep looking for that mafia report that tells me why everyone but Flossie is guilty. Don't see it though. Maybe it's b/c flossie is guilty.

-32 degrees latitude, free, safe and warm

Also SCJames...

It's NEVER okay to lynch someone you suspect is town, no matter how much of an "***" they are. We've had this problem in that past, and it used to piss off Valynor a lot. In fact, I believe it was the last bug round when Blazin was lynched just because everyone found his playstyle annoying.

^ This.

So probably spittlebug, but maybe parasitic wasp. Using his theories, we might be better off lynching him after tonight if he gives no good info on FTP. Someone trying to be lynched really will mess up the analysis. Give him a win and get on with it.

Anyhoo, no ones in danger of getting lynched tonight are they (meaning am I?). I've changed my mind on random lynching. It will always favour town being killed.
    I'm glad I'm not judgemental like all you smug, superficial idiots

Quote Originally Posted by Rokchick View Post
    I've changed my mind on random lynching. It will always favour town being killed.
    She finally sees the light!

Though there are times when random lynching night 1 isn't bad. Namely werewolf rounds where there's a high chance of random lynching a wolf or mafia because of the number of baddies.

^ This.

So probably spittlebug, but maybe parasitic wasp. Using his theories, we might be better off lynching him after tonight if he gives no good info on FTP. Someone trying to be lynched really will mess up the analysis. Give him a win and get on with it.

Anyhoo, no ones in danger of getting lynched tonight are they (meaning am I?). I've changed my mind on random lynching. It will always favour town being killed.
    No, I don't believe you are in any danger of being lynched.

Unvote: Rokchick
    Vote: No Lynch

Quote Originally Posted by jason_kroeker View Post
    So does this order mean that vote specials cannot be rb'ed? And can the drone remove one vote from himself?

Also...
    Reason: she said this is how we are supposed to vote (see OP).
    Gah!!!! I knew something was wrong when I put the order that way, but just couldn't see it. Vote specials can be RB'd....I will change the OP to reflect that, also I have put the ant recruitment in the special order.

First off let me apologize. I go to bed early since being a new mommy and it was a beautiful day today so I enjoyed it rather than being glued to my computer screen indoors. So I apologize for not being as active as the rest of you but I am happy to see so much going on already

No onto the goods...

Also SCJames...

^ This.

Onto something here I'm leaning on SCJames for tomorrows lynch unless he proves valuable tonight. That being said...

Vote: No lynch
    Reason: Night 1 and all that stuffs

-32 degrees latitude, free, safe and warm

Quote Originally Posted by The Burninator View Post
    She finally sees the light!

Though there are times when random lynching night 1 isn't bad. Namely werewolf rounds where there's a high chance of random lynching a wolf or mafia because of the number of baddies.
    Well, I maintain a random lynch is not all bad in standard mafia, just that it wont be random at all. IF it was random, maybe. But short of getting everyone to vote for the person below them in the list or something, mafs always have the chance to swing a vote.
    But if we could mind read.... Otherwise first night is just a free swing to mafia.
    I'm glad I'm not judgemental like all you smug, superficial idiots

Senator

With so many players this round, I figure that ratio of town:mafs is higher than usual. For this reason, I think a random lynch is especially bad. as we'll have an increased chance of lynching mafia. Add that to the almost guaranteed kill sent in by the mafs, that doubles their efficacy.

Quote Originally Posted by Old MacDonald View Post
    With so many players this round, I figure that ratio of town:mafs is higher than usual. For this reason, I think a random lynch is especially bad. as we'll have an increased chance of lynching mafia. Add that to the almost guaranteed kill sent in by the mafs, that doubles their efficacy.
    Not sure if typo or slip.
    FOS: Old Mac

Vote count so far:

Papillion I
    Rokchick II
    Ronnie I
    FTP II
    Flossie IV
    No Lynch VII

17 out of 21 voting

please correct me if I missed something

Otherwise first night is just a free swing to mafia.
    They can't. Swinging a random to a townie == you're obviously mafia == bad.

It has to do with the % chance you'll actually get a maff vs the % chance it would/wouldn't matter in terms of how many nights it would take for the maff to win the games. I try to arrange mine where I don't allow no lynch so whether you no lynch or random lynch, the mafia would win in the same number of nights.

Quote Originally Posted by Old MacDonald View Post
    For this reason, I think a random lynch is especially bad. as we'll have an increased chance of lynching mafia.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bunyip View Post
    Not sure if typo or slip.
    FOS: Old Mac
    LEL! I didn't even notice that slip the first time I read that.

FoS: Old Mac
    Now go on you, shoo!

fos: Ftp

Senator

That most definitely was a typo. I had about 3 hours of sleep in the past two nights. Like I said..finals

Anyway, that doesnt even make sense as I typed it. If the town:mafia ratio goes up then there is less chance of lynching mafia, not more. 'WHich is the exact reason I suggest a no lynch...I don't want to lynch town, especially without at least some evidence to back it up.