Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: SPRING in the Garden

Vote: No lynch.

Reason: Because every once in a while we must be serious.

-32 degrees latitude, free, safe and warm

Quote Originally Posted by Flossie Schmumpus View Post
    Vote count so far:

Papillion I
    Rokchick II
    Ronnie I
    FTP II
    Flossie IV
    No Lynch VII

17 out of 21 voting

please correct me if I missed something
    Well that looks bad. We cant have no lynch winning. Seriously, how has Kab missed out so far? Oh well, to make it count.

Unvote: whoever it was
    Vote: Flossie.
    I'm glad I'm not judgemental like all you smug, superficial idiots

Quote Originally Posted by Rokchick View Post
    Well that looks bad. We cant have no lynch winning. Seriously, how has Kab missed out so far? Oh well, to make it count.

Unvote: whoever it was
    Vote: Flossie.
    Technically Gebne voted for FlossieKabooja...I jsut shortened it.
    Note:Any posts made by this poster should always be construed in the most innocent angelic way possible. The poster is not responsible for where your depraved minds go, if you have a depraved mind.

Our Lady of Croppers ~Semper DOS~ ~Viva Toons~ || This area intentionally left blank. || The two most common elements in the universe are hydrogen and stupidity ~ Harlan Ellison

Unvote: Flossie
    Vote: no lynch
    Reason: don't want to be on Flossie's bad side

KP night 1

A Bug Town town meeting had been called.

“We are being invaded! We have undesirables living amongst us!” Cried a Lady Bug. “We must root out this evil before it does us in!” “Let’s get ‘em!” cried another voice from the crowd. Murmurs started….”You know that guy Ronnie is suspicious looking”….”Naw, he is just new to town, seems a nice enough fellow.” A couple of voices chime in “What about FTP? He is always stirring things up….He is trouble for sure” “FTP…sure he is a loud mouth, just because he annoys you, doesn’t mean he is a bad one.” Other voices were heard chiming in. “What about that Rokchick chick?” Chirped a few, “She is always going around all flashy and what not.” “Flash doesn’t mean anything, a lot of us are rather flashy…let’s not cast stones before we know more…how about we sleep on it, watch the developments on the morrow and figure out then who is who.” Stronger voices countered. A few more voices interrupted….”It is the Grand Gardner! She is at fault!” “Oh, please” cried other voices….”The Grand Gardner? Really it is best to not anger her….she can do really bad things and wipe us all out…It is best we please her, not anger her.” In the end it was decided it would be best if everyone would go home and be very watchful from now on and report back tomorrow evening.

The meeting broke up and people started drifting off home or to the local pub for some liquid refreshment.

The Worker Bee eager to get to work follow her quarry home and spent a long night trying to stay awake as she seemed to be watching the dullest bug alive.

A Bug was ambling home when suddenly he saw something…he followed the sheen he had just seen, every time he was ready to give up and go home he would catch another glimpse of the most beautiful vision he had ever seen. He followed this vision hoping to get a better look for hours and then as suddenly as it had appeared, it vanished. He would have quite the tale to tell his friends in the morning.

On a dark path FTP came across the Lady Bug Larva. “Evening Miss.” He said in a flirtatious tone. Before he could get his next words out ….quick as a wink the Lady Bug Larva dispatched him with the greatest of ease. In the morning FTP’s lifeless body was discovered and he was found to be a Lady Bug

On another path bw87 was strolling along not a care in the world, when suddenly out of no where he feels a sharp pain, disorientation and then nothing. In the morning when his tattered remains are found, all they can figure out is some one died here, and his name was bw87 according to the scrap of ID found….nothing else could be discovered.
    In a hidden away den, the leaf eaters have gathered. “A good day “ rasped the Cut Worm. Two of those vile non-leafeaters down…14 to go…..and then we will own the whole town……”Buhahaha!”
    Last edited by Flossie Schmumpus; 05-04-2014 at 06:12 AM.
    Note:Any posts made by this poster should always be construed in the most innocent angelic way possible. The poster is not responsible for where your depraved minds go, if you have a depraved mind.

Our Lady of Croppers ~Semper DOS~ ~Viva Toons~ || This area intentionally left blank. || The two most common elements in the universe are hydrogen and stupidity ~ Harlan Ellison

[haunt]D: why me??[/haunt]

So the vigilante is done .
    Hmm, where does that leave us with SCJ? Because I assume there will be no result if he's the wasp and if the spttlebug he might be just consolidating his aim. Can't jump too hard on him just yet then.

How is HS alive? Either leafeater, or the leafeaters assumed he'd be protected?

And if FTP hadn't died I might have assumed he'd be on the team to kill bw, so not much help there. Anyone else likely to target bw first?

No solid leads yet, but
    FoS: HS, SCJ, Bunyip, and the inactives.

FoS: mbstokem
    Reason: FTP died night 1.

Everything else is meh at best.

Quote Originally Posted by The Burninator View Post
    Reason: FTP died night 1.

Everything else is meh at best.
    Damn, you're right. I think I meant mb..

KP night 1
    Would you mind bolding the kills and roles and the like? Just makes it a bit easier to pick out.

Hmm, where does that leave us with SCJ? Because I assume there will be no result if he's the wasp and if the spttlebug he might be just consolidating his aim. Can't jump too hard on him just yet then.

How is HS alive? Either leafeater, or the leafeaters assumed he'd be protected?

And if FTP hadn't died I might have assumed he'd be on the team to kill bw, so not much help there. Anyone else likely to target bw first?

No solid leads yet, but
    FoS: HS, SCJ, Bunyip, and the inactives.
    I agree with your FoS on Hidden Sage, he has died the past couple rounds first night. There is also the possibility that the leafeaters left him up as to cause suspicion on him, that is still a possibility.

Quote Originally Posted by Ronnie9752 View Post
    Would you mind bolding the kills and roles and the like? Just makes it a bit easier to pick out.
    Nope. That is one of the joys of my rounds....you have to actually read.

So I guess FTP wasn't mafia... But, but I shouldn't be the one to blame, whoever is the lady bug larvae was the one who chose to kill FTP. Why? I don't know. I mean who listens to the new person? I also want to know who the larvae is cause I want to know who FTP was hitting on

FoS: MB
    Reason: Voted FTP after me, didn't bother to put a reason.

I'm enjoying the read and illustrations by kabooja.

Why do you say the vigilante is done?

Also, SCJames I don't think MB not putting a reason for his vote on FTP is that suspicious since it was the first night and votes are usually just to whoever for no reason at all, so I wouldn't look too deeply into it.

Also, SCJames I don't think MB not putting a reason for his vote on FTP is that suspicious since it was the first night and votes are usually just to whoever for no reason at all, so I wouldn't look too deeply into it.
    What if he wants us to think that? What if this was payback for the last game? What if this goes deeper than we can even imagine? This could have been a vendetta. This could be MB's little moment of triumph.

Quote Originally Posted by SCJames012 View Post
    What if he wants us to think that? What if this was payback for the last game? What if this goes deeper than we can even imagine? This could have been a vendetta. This could be MB's little moment of triumph.
    I think you're looking a bit too deep into this since it was the first night. Wasn't FTP also killed not lynched so his vote doesn't mean that much.

I think you're looking a bit too deep into this since it was the first night. Wasn't FTP also killed not lynched so his vote doesn't mean that much.
    Yeah I put that in an earlier post... I said that it was the lady bug larvae's fault FTP was killed.

They only get one shot?

They only get one shot?
    They do? Then I guess we are safe from them now. What a waste of a role to use it night one.
    us1rd4 Shakin&Bakin | us2rd3 DarkFather Dual #665 | us6rd1 NoMercy | us9rd1 NotAMyth (sorceys raid slave and sandwich maker)
    Quote Originally Posted by Drummit View Post
    What the pineappleh's going on, and where are my reins?

Occasionally worshipped by Mitachuk, Hej and Vigil
    and most important Sprouts friend

You are just evil. Evil I tells you!

So we don't get to know what BW's role was at all?

Quote Originally Posted by Kurtz View Post
    Is this going to be for all kills or was it the white fly? Will we know that much?

**** sorry sorry sorry for my inactivity had a spur of the moment trip happn
    S1R3- Seoul braddah-Yarr
    S1R4 Dollface- 7RU FTW!!!!!
    S1R5 ThatGuy- HB
    S1R6 Yosemite Sam-Toons
    S3-Raefon-DOS
    S3-OnePiece
    S5R7- OnePiece

They only get one shot?
    I think they can kill someone once per night, as it says "Can target one bug per night for elimination".

EBWOP:
    Is this going to be for all kills or was it the white fly? Will we know that much?
    I think we can safely assume that it was the white fly, as if it was anyone else we would have known the role.

OP lists white fly as such, I took it to be a janitor role.

Also, I'm alive. Thanks to all in-game kill roles for NOT going for a triple. Now I just have to think through the issue of me being suspicious for being alive.

Also, SCJ is acting REALLY screwy this morning. His first vendetta dies, and he targets MB for bandwagoning the vote? I have a few ideas in mind there, but I want to mull this one over first.

I have a DnD session to GM this afternoon, and will be back for an actual Day 2 analysis around 6 PM EST when that is done.

vote: Hidden Sage

I wanna kill somebody. And it's going to be this guy.

I also noticed SCJ acting oddly. I'm still most suspicious of the still-silent stokems.

Quote Originally Posted by Benedict Arnold View Post
    vote: Hidden Sage

I wanna kill somebody. And it's going to be this guy.
    You're going to need more reason than that to lynch someone. Seems a bit pointless to vote for HS just because you want to. Why not one of the inactives?

You're going to need more reason than that to lynch someone. Seems a bit pointless to vote for HS just because you want to. Why not one of the inactives?
    Yeah I'm leaning towards an inactive or HS. Which one though?

Why HS? Just cuz he's still alive? Could easily have just not been targetted for an easy lynch, and a damn unfortunate lynch if he's town, which on no information, he's more likely to be because statistics.

Also, Benedict Arnold always acts bonkers. So this isn't good evidence to indict him either

I'm still looking for stokemsauce.

Quote Originally Posted by Kurtz View Post
    I think we can safely assume that it was the white fly, as if it was anyone else we would have known the role.
    Correct. When the White Fly is sent in for the kill...that is how the illustration will look like.

I think they can kill someone once per night, as it says "Can target one bug per night for elimination".
    Correct.

Oh yeah I missed the per night bit. Cool. Hopefully better targeted next time though. Are the inactives going to be replaced or booted given this could be a longish round Floss? I do find it hard to read replacements though. Although read is a stretch at the best of times I suppose.

I see you lurkin, JK. Post 'em your thoughts.

I would think an inactive, as Hidden Sage at least has the possibility of presenting information or being helpful while inactives do not present that opportunity to us currently.

So we have a gazillion FOS's on mb but a vote on HS? I don't get it. I hear the majority wanting to know what's up with mb and saying lynching an inactive would be better than HS. But because I need to get a placeholder vote in just in case I don't check in on time I'm going to go with....... (drum roll please)....

Vote: Mbstokem
    Reason: Too many people are suspicious with no word from him

Because I would totally kill FTP night 1 when he is insignificant in games...
    Quote Originally Posted by mbstokem View Post
    o ya. i hope he goes back to it. i liked my name being in some1's sig

I lul that I am apparently "too many people" all by my lonesome .

I think Steph is callin' me fat.

Quote Originally Posted by The Burninator View Post
    I lul that I am apparently "too many people" all by my lonesome .

I think Steph is callin' me fat.
    I think it's funny YOU would think I would kill FTP night 1 when you know how I feel about his play
    Quote Originally Posted by mbstokem View Post
    o ya. i hope he goes back to it. i liked my name being in some1's sig

Oh yeah I missed the per night bit. Cool. Hopefully better targeted next time though. Are the inactives going to be replaced or booted given this could be a longish round Floss? I do find it hard to read replacements though. Although read is a stretch at the best of times I suppose.
    On day one 18 of the 21 people signed up voted, I do not think inactivity will be an issue. If it does become an issue, I will deal with it then.