Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Results 81 to 120 of 388

Thread: SPRING in the Garden

  1. #81
    Philosopher Neran's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Charleston, South Carolina
    Posts
    2,384

    Default

    Vote: No lynch.

    Reason: Because every once in a while we must be serious.

  2. #82
    Consul Rokchick's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    -32 degrees latitude, free, safe and warm
    Posts
    8,564

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Flossie Schmumpus View Post
    Vote count so far:

    Papillion I
    Rokchick II
    Ronnie I
    FTP II
    Flossie IV
    No Lynch VII


    17 out of 21 voting

    please correct me if I missed something
    Well that looks bad. We cant have no lynch winning. Seriously, how has Kab missed out so far? Oh well, to make it count.

    Unvote: whoever it was
    Vote: Flossie.
    I'm glad I'm not judgemental like all you smug, superficial idiots

  3. #83

    Flossie Schmumpus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    I apparently exist
    Posts
    11,120

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Rokchick View Post
    Well that looks bad. We cant have no lynch winning. Seriously, how has Kab missed out so far? Oh well, to make it count.

    Unvote: whoever it was
    Vote: Flossie.
    Technically Gebne voted for FlossieKabooja...I jsut shortened it.
    Note:Any posts made by this poster should always be construed in the most innocent angelic way possible. The poster is not responsible for where your depraved minds go, if you have a depraved mind.

    Our Lady of Croppers ~Semper DOS~ ~Viva Toons~ || This area intentionally left blank. || The two most common elements in the universe are hydrogen and stupidity ~ Harlan Ellison

  4. #84


    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    3,072

    Default

    Unvote: Flossie
    Vote: no lynch
    Reason: don't want to be on Flossie's bad side

  5. #85

    Flossie Schmumpus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    I apparently exist
    Posts
    11,120

    Default

    KP night 1



    A Bug Town town meeting had been called.

    “We are being invaded! We have undesirables living amongst us!” Cried a Lady Bug. “We must root out this evil before it does us in!” “Let’s get ‘em!” cried another voice from the crowd. Murmurs started….”You know that guy Ronnie is suspicious looking”….”Naw, he is just new to town, seems a nice enough fellow.” A couple of voices chime in “What about FTP? He is always stirring things up….He is trouble for sure” “FTP…sure he is a loud mouth, just because he annoys you, doesn’t mean he is a bad one.” Other voices were heard chiming in. “What about that Rokchick chick?” Chirped a few, “She is always going around all flashy and what not.” “Flash doesn’t mean anything, a lot of us are rather flashy…let’s not cast stones before we know more…how about we sleep on it, watch the developments on the morrow and figure out then who is who.” Stronger voices countered. A few more voices interrupted….”It is the Grand Gardner! She is at fault!” “Oh, please” cried other voices….”The Grand Gardner? Really it is best to not anger her….she can do really bad things and wipe us all out…It is best we please her, not anger her.” In the end it was decided it would be best if everyone would go home and be very watchful from now on and report back tomorrow evening.

    The meeting broke up and people started drifting off home or to the local pub for some liquid refreshment.

    The Worker Bee eager to get to work follow her quarry home and spent a long night trying to stay awake as she seemed to be watching the dullest bug alive.

    A Bug was ambling home when suddenly he saw something…he followed the sheen he had just seen, every time he was ready to give up and go home he would catch another glimpse of the most beautiful vision he had ever seen. He followed this vision hoping to get a better look for hours and then as suddenly as it had appeared, it vanished. He would have quite the tale to tell his friends in the morning.





    On a dark path FTP came across the Lady Bug Larva. “Evening Miss.” He said in a flirtatious tone. Before he could get his next words out ….quick as a wink the Lady Bug Larva dispatched him with the greatest of ease. In the morning FTP’s lifeless body was discovered and he was found to be a Lady Bug



    On another path bw87 was strolling along not a care in the world, when suddenly out of no where he feels a sharp pain, disorientation and then nothing. In the morning when his tattered remains are found, all they can figure out is some one died here, and his name was bw87 according to the scrap of ID found….nothing else could be discovered.
    In a hidden away den, the leaf eaters have gathered. “A good day “ rasped the Cut Worm. Two of those vile non-leafeaters down…14 to go…..and then we will own the whole town……”Buhahaha!”
    Last edited by Flossie Schmumpus; 05-04-2014 at 06:12 AM.
    Note:Any posts made by this poster should always be construed in the most innocent angelic way possible. The poster is not responsible for where your depraved minds go, if you have a depraved mind.

    Our Lady of Croppers ~Semper DOS~ ~Viva Toons~ || This area intentionally left blank. || The two most common elements in the universe are hydrogen and stupidity ~ Harlan Ellison

  6. #86
    Merchant bw87's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    1,007

    Default

    [haunt]D: why me??[/haunt]

  7. #87
    Consul Rokchick's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    -32 degrees latitude, free, safe and warm
    Posts
    8,564

    Default

    So the vigilante is done .
    Hmm, where does that leave us with SCJ? Because I assume there will be no result if he's the wasp and if the spttlebug he might be just consolidating his aim. Can't jump too hard on him just yet then.

    How is HS alive? Either leafeater, or the leafeaters assumed he'd be protected?

    And if FTP hadn't died I might have assumed he'd be on the team to kill bw, so not much help there. Anyone else likely to target bw first?

    No solid leads yet, but
    FoS: HS, SCJ, Bunyip, and the inactives.
    I'm glad I'm not judgemental like all you smug, superficial idiots

  8. #88
    Consul The Burninator's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    The Great Garden State
    Posts
    8,570

    Default

    FoS: mbstokem
    Reason: FTP died night 1.

    Everything else is meh at best.

  9. #89
    Consul Rokchick's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    -32 degrees latitude, free, safe and warm
    Posts
    8,564

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by The Burninator View Post
    FoS: mbstokem
    Reason: FTP died night 1.

    Everything else is meh at best.
    Damn, you're right. I think I meant mb..

    FoS: mbstokem
    I'm glad I'm not judgemental like all you smug, superficial idiots

  10. #90
    Philosopher Ronnie9752's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    3,250

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Flossie Schmumpus View Post
    KP night 1
    Would you mind bolding the kills and roles and the like? Just makes it a bit easier to pick out.

    Quote Originally Posted by Rokchick View Post
    So the vigilante is done .
    Hmm, where does that leave us with SCJ? Because I assume there will be no result if he's the wasp and if the spttlebug he might be just consolidating his aim. Can't jump too hard on him just yet then.

    How is HS alive? Either leafeater, or the leafeaters assumed he'd be protected?

    And if FTP hadn't died I might have assumed he'd be on the team to kill bw, so not much help there. Anyone else likely to target bw first?

    No solid leads yet, but
    FoS: HS, SCJ, Bunyip, and the inactives.
    I agree with your FoS on Hidden Sage, he has died the past couple rounds first night. There is also the possibility that the leafeaters left him up as to cause suspicion on him, that is still a possibility.

  11. #91

    Flossie Schmumpus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    I apparently exist
    Posts
    11,120

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ronnie9752 View Post
    Would you mind bolding the kills and roles and the like? Just makes it a bit easier to pick out.
    Nope. That is one of the joys of my rounds....you have to actually read.
    Note:Any posts made by this poster should always be construed in the most innocent angelic way possible. The poster is not responsible for where your depraved minds go, if you have a depraved mind.

    Our Lady of Croppers ~Semper DOS~ ~Viva Toons~ || This area intentionally left blank. || The two most common elements in the universe are hydrogen and stupidity ~ Harlan Ellison

  12. #92

    Default

    So I guess FTP wasn't mafia... But, but I shouldn't be the one to blame, whoever is the lady bug larvae was the one who chose to kill FTP. Why? I don't know. I mean who listens to the new person? I also want to know who the larvae is cause I want to know who FTP was hitting on

    FoS: MB
    Reason: Voted FTP after me, didn't bother to put a reason.

  13. #93

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Flossie Schmumpus View Post
    Nope. That is one of the joys of my rounds....you have to actually read.
    I'm enjoying the read and illustrations by kabooja.

  14. #94
    Philosopher Ronnie9752's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    3,250

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Rokchick View Post
    So the vigilante is done .
    Why do you say the vigilante is done?

    Also, SCJames I don't think MB not putting a reason for his vote on FTP is that suspicious since it was the first night and votes are usually just to whoever for no reason at all, so I wouldn't look too deeply into it.

  15. #95

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ronnie9752 View Post
    Why do you say the vigilante is done?

    Also, SCJames I don't think MB not putting a reason for his vote on FTP is that suspicious since it was the first night and votes are usually just to whoever for no reason at all, so I wouldn't look too deeply into it.
    What if he wants us to think that? What if this was payback for the last game? What if this goes deeper than we can even imagine? This could have been a vendetta. This could be MB's little moment of triumph.

  16. #96
    Philosopher Ronnie9752's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    3,250

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SCJames012 View Post
    What if he wants us to think that? What if this was payback for the last game? What if this goes deeper than we can even imagine? This could have been a vendetta. This could be MB's little moment of triumph.
    I think you're looking a bit too deep into this since it was the first night. Wasn't FTP also killed not lynched so his vote doesn't mean that much.

  17. #97

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ronnie9752 View Post
    I think you're looking a bit too deep into this since it was the first night. Wasn't FTP also killed not lynched so his vote doesn't mean that much.
    Yeah I put that in an earlier post... I said that it was the lady bug larvae's fault FTP was killed.

  18. #98
    Consul Rokchick's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    -32 degrees latitude, free, safe and warm
    Posts
    8,564

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ronnie9752 View Post
    Why do you say the vigilante is done?

    Also, SCJames I don't think MB not putting a reason for his vote on FTP is that suspicious since it was the first night and votes are usually just to whoever for no reason at all, so I wouldn't look too deeply into it.
    They only get one shot?
    I'm glad I'm not judgemental like all you smug, superficial idiots

  19. #99
    Senator gebne's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    South of the equator
    Posts
    3,493

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Rokchick View Post
    They only get one shot?
    They do? Then I guess we are safe from them now. What a waste of a role to use it night one.
    us1rd4 Shakin&Bakin | us2rd3 DarkFather Dual #665 | us6rd1 NoMercy | us9rd1 NotAMyth (sorceys raid slave and sandwich maker)
    Quote Originally Posted by Drummit View Post
    What the pineappleh's going on, and where are my reins?

    Occasionally worshipped by Mitachuk, Hej and Vigil
    and most important Sprouts friend

  20. #100
    Consul Kurtz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    The land of the ice and snow
    Posts
    24,821

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Flossie Schmumpus View Post
    Nope. That is one of the joys of my rounds....you have to actually read.
    You are just evil. Evil I tells you!

  21. #101
    Consul Kurtz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    The land of the ice and snow
    Posts
    24,821

    Default

    So we don't get to know what BW's role was at all?

  22. #102
    Consul Rokchick's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    -32 degrees latitude, free, safe and warm
    Posts
    8,564

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kurtz View Post
    So we don't get to know what BW's role was at all?
    Is this going to be for all kills or was it the white fly? Will we know that much?
    I'm glad I'm not judgemental like all you smug, superficial idiots

  23. #103

    Default

    **** sorry sorry sorry for my inactivity had a spur of the moment trip happn
    S1R3- Seoul braddah-Yarr
    S1R4 Dollface- 7RU FTW!!!!!
    S1R5 ThatGuy- HB
    S1R6 Yosemite Sam-Toons
    S3-Raefon-DOS
    S3-OnePiece
    S5R7- OnePiece

  24. #104
    Philosopher Ronnie9752's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    3,250

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Rokchick View Post
    They only get one shot?
    I think they can kill someone once per night, as it says "Can target one bug per night for elimination".

  25. #105
    Philosopher Ronnie9752's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    3,250

    Default

    EBWOP:
    Quote Originally Posted by Rokchick View Post
    Is this going to be for all kills or was it the white fly? Will we know that much?
    I think we can safely assume that it was the white fly, as if it was anyone else we would have known the role.

  26. #106
    Philosopher Hidden sage's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    A college library
    Posts
    4,454

    Default

    OP lists white fly as such, I took it to be a janitor role.

    Also, I'm alive. Thanks to all in-game kill roles for NOT going for a triple. Now I just have to think through the issue of me being suspicious for being alive.

    Also, SCJ is acting REALLY screwy this morning. His first vendetta dies, and he targets MB for bandwagoning the vote? I have a few ideas in mind there, but I want to mull this one over first.

    I have a DnD session to GM this afternoon, and will be back for an actual Day 2 analysis around 6 PM EST when that is done.

  27. #107

    Default

    vote: Hidden Sage

    I wanna kill somebody. And it's going to be this guy.

  28. #108
    Consul The Burninator's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    The Great Garden State
    Posts
    8,570

    Default

    I also noticed SCJ acting oddly. I'm still most suspicious of the still-silent stokems.

  29. #109
    Philosopher Ronnie9752's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    3,250

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Benedict Arnold View Post
    vote: Hidden Sage

    I wanna kill somebody. And it's going to be this guy.
    You're going to need more reason than that to lynch someone. Seems a bit pointless to vote for HS just because you want to. Why not one of the inactives?

  30. #110
    Consul Rokchick's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    -32 degrees latitude, free, safe and warm
    Posts
    8,564

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ronnie9752 View Post
    You're going to need more reason than that to lynch someone. Seems a bit pointless to vote for HS just because you want to. Why not one of the inactives?
    Yeah I'm leaning towards an inactive or HS. Which one though?
    I'm glad I'm not judgemental like all you smug, superficial idiots

  31. #111
    Consul The Burninator's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    The Great Garden State
    Posts
    8,570

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Rokchick View Post
    Yeah I'm leaning towards an inactive or HS. Which one though?
    Why HS? Just cuz he's still alive? Could easily have just not been targetted for an easy lynch, and a damn unfortunate lynch if he's town, which on no information, he's more likely to be because statistics.

    Also, Benedict Arnold always acts bonkers. So this isn't good evidence to indict him either

    I'm still looking for stokemsauce.

  32. #112
    kabooja's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    1,789

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ronnie9752 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Rokchick View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Kurtz View Post
    So we don't get to know what BW's role was at all?
    Is this going to be for all kills or was it the white fly? Will we know that much?
    I think we can safely assume that it was the white fly, as if it was anyone else we would have known the role.
    Correct. When the White Fly is sent in for the kill...that is how the illustration will look like.

    Quote Originally Posted by Ronnie9752 View Post
    I think they can kill someone once per night, as it says "Can target one bug per night for elimination".
    Correct.
    ________________________________________________
    "What wisdom can you find that is greater than kindness?"
    Jean-Jacques Rousseau

  33. #113
    Consul Rokchick's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    -32 degrees latitude, free, safe and warm
    Posts
    8,564

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ronnie9752 View Post
    I think they can kill someone once per night, as it says "Can target one bug per night for elimination".
    Oh yeah I missed the per night bit. Cool. Hopefully better targeted next time though. Are the inactives going to be replaced or booted given this could be a longish round Floss? I do find it hard to read replacements though. Although read is a stretch at the best of times I suppose.
    I'm glad I'm not judgemental like all you smug, superficial idiots

  34. #114
    Consul The Burninator's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    The Great Garden State
    Posts
    8,570

    Default

    I see you lurkin, JK. Post 'em your thoughts.

  35. #115
    Philosopher Ronnie9752's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    3,250

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Rokchick View Post
    Yeah I'm leaning towards an inactive or HS. Which one though?
    I would think an inactive, as Hidden Sage at least has the possibility of presenting information or being helpful while inactives do not present that opportunity to us currently.

  36. #116
    Slippery's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Right here!
    Posts
    1,560

    Default

    So we have a gazillion FOS's on mb but a vote on HS? I don't get it. I hear the majority wanting to know what's up with mb and saying lynching an inactive would be better than HS. But because I need to get a placeholder vote in just in case I don't check in on time I'm going to go with....... (drum roll please)....

    Vote: Mbstokem
    Reason: Too many people are suspicious with no word from him

  37. #117

    Default

    Because I would totally kill FTP night 1 when he is insignificant in games...
    Quote Originally Posted by mbstokem View Post
    o ya. i hope he goes back to it. i liked my name being in some1's sig

  38. #118
    Consul The Burninator's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    The Great Garden State
    Posts
    8,570

    Default

    I lul that I am apparently "too many people" all by my lonesome .

    I think Steph is callin' me fat.

  39. #119

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by The Burninator View Post
    I lul that I am apparently "too many people" all by my lonesome .

    I think Steph is callin' me fat.
    I think it's funny YOU would think I would kill FTP night 1 when you know how I feel about his play
    Quote Originally Posted by mbstokem View Post
    o ya. i hope he goes back to it. i liked my name being in some1's sig

  40. #120

    Flossie Schmumpus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    I apparently exist
    Posts
    11,120

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Rokchick View Post
    Oh yeah I missed the per night bit. Cool. Hopefully better targeted next time though. Are the inactives going to be replaced or booted given this could be a longish round Floss? I do find it hard to read replacements though. Although read is a stretch at the best of times I suppose.
    On day one 18 of the 21 people signed up voted, I do not think inactivity will be an issue. If it does become an issue, I will deal with it then.
    Note:Any posts made by this poster should always be construed in the most innocent angelic way possible. The poster is not responsible for where your depraved minds go, if you have a depraved mind.

    Our Lady of Croppers ~Semper DOS~ ~Viva Toons~ || This area intentionally left blank. || The two most common elements in the universe are hydrogen and stupidity ~ Harlan Ellison

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •