Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011

Thread: Coming in August Kabooja's Canine Capers

Quote Originally Posted by FTP View Post
    Good game, canines. Kabooja, thank you for hosting this!

Mr. Arnold, it was nothing personal... just business.
    You... You backstabbed me, I knew from the moment you shrouded your eyes with innocence that you were the enemy. Damn you!

It was fun making it to the end. Only sorry my logic did not convince BA to vote my way so we would win. It was a good round and I certainly learned a lot.
    http://imageshack.us/a/img690/5194/m...crewmember.jpg
    s7 r1 - Quinnito/KWC (Gemini) s7 r2 - Kazumodo (frenchmaids) s7 r3 Smokey
    s1 r3 - Nemain (DSP)
    s5x - Pootang (DB!)

"The edge of the world and all of Western civilization"

LOL... I just noticed that Jason was the real Rottweiler.

EDIT: I was taking a gamble when I claimed that. None of the cover-ups were revealed to me either, so I just hoped BA wouldn't CC me.
    Quote Originally Posted by Benedict Arnold View Post
    Now go on you, shoo!

I guess it came down to a coin toss.

That was fun.

Just to clarify my non use of the special. The vet could only revive lynched players not mafia kills. There was an added stipulation that only players whos role was not revealed could be revived. All fine tuning for our wonderful host if she runs this theme again.
    us1rd4 Shakin&Bakin | us2rd3 DarkFather Dual #665 | us6rd1 NoMercy | us9rd1 NotAMyth (sorceys raid slave and sandwich maker)
    Quote Originally Posted by Drummit View Post
    What the pineappleh's going on, and where are my reins?

Occasionally worshipped by Mitachuk, Hej and Vigil
    and most important Sprouts friend

Honestly I didn't really care who won but I do care about being the last person alive at the end, which I wasn't. Oh well.

I need to work on my scum play a bit more, because right now I'm too big of a tell.

At least we won though.

Honestly I didn't really care who won but I do care about being the last person alive at the end, which I wasn't. Oh well.
    Originally I was going to kill Bahara, but then I misunderstood kabooja. I thought she meant that the corgi could withstand lynches and assassinations, effectively making her invincible. So I switched the target to you.

I guess that awful betrayal makes me sort of a... a... Benedict Arnold.
    Now go on you, shoo!

We won? Sweet. maybe I should not post more often...
    S1R3: Silentium(DSP)/ TheSteelCurtain
    S1R4: The Godfather (TRU)
    S1R5: Tyler Durden (HB)

S4R2: Firefly99/ Atirakis/ Sleaze (WP-BOHICA)
    S4R3: Dusty Bottoms (RED)

Tradesperson

FTP I realized halfway through the day I voted for pwf that you were likely the other mafia. It clicked when I realized that pwf silenced themselves. I had already dug myself in a hole though by giving you my vote of confidence earlier and then getting mb lynched the day prior.

Also, was my demanding gebne to save someone when all they claimed was independent not an obvious claim as to what role I was? I couldn't think of a more clear way to declare what I was without just saying "hey I am the mailman".

Quote Originally Posted by Jaclatke View Post
    Also, was my demanding gebne to save someone when all they claimed was independent not an obvious claim as to what role I was? I couldn't think of a more clear way to declare what I was without just saying "hey I am the mailman".
    I'm pretty sure I even told you not to claim, or that claiming wouldn't be necessary - something like that. I did like, though, how you all were so quick to claim, hard or soft. It made it easy for me to keep tabs on all your roles before deciding who got to be killed.

But Jac, I was the only one to notice that you knew PWF's role! I deserve some townie kudos for that, right?
    Now go on you, shoo!

But Jac, I was the only one to notice that you knew PWF's role! I deserve some townie kudos for that, right?
    FTP, you *might* have been the only living person who recognized that. But I know I (and probably other dead players) were wanting to scream it out from the grave! I wanted to just yell out "stop voting for Jac... he's the mailman, and he knows pwf is mafia, so vote out pwf and if he's wrong then lynch him the next day". But alas, I couldn't.

Originally I was going to kill Bahara, but then I misunderstood kabooja. I thought she meant that the corgi could withstand lynches and assassinations, effectively making her invincible. So I switched the target to you.

I guess that awful betrayal makes me sort of a... a... Benedict Arnold.
    Wasn't really betrayal, but rather the only choice you had. If it was betrayal you would've known that the Corgi could only withstand lynches but not assassinations, and you didn't, which means you didn't really have the free will of a betrayal, as interpreted from your post there.

Which doesn't technically make you a traitor but rather a hesitant completionist.

Trust me, I know what betrayal is, and that sir was close to it but not the same because you have to know both parties well before actually making the decision to betray one of them.
    Last edited by Benedict Arnold; 08-27-2014 at 12:07 PM.

Yeah, I don't know. Something doesn't feel right about it now that he's in the lead and there seems to be no effort to shift the votes away. Screw it, YOLO

Unvote:Vote:tarheels
    Reason: Following our one un-cc'd town PR, as he is the only one is known to be non-biased.
    Quote Originally Posted by Wildfire8 View Post
    Except obviously you...
    But I'm not getting scum vibes just yet.
    So basically I wanted to set up a close to tie situation to see if anyone would be willing to take advantage of it... Obviously FTP did but does this mean something?
    FTP was willing to jump on BAs train which I think he had openly opposed earlier.
    Then did a flip at the last second.
    This doesnt seem very town right?...
    But mafia would be crazy to risk two mafs for a single player atleast so openly right?
    No matter which faction it doesnt seem very FTP atleast from what i've seen.
    Is this classic maf FTP or have I finally made FTP lose it?

I'm too tired to think it through hard right now sorry but I wanted to get it out there so Rok and others who play at weird times could see it and maybe think on it.
    Let' make this a tie.

Vote: Benedict Arnold
    I don't trust him at all now. What concerns me most about him is all his tunneling. There are no investigating roles as far as I've seen (the one-shot indie role cop, maybe), and tunneling in on one person while ignoring everyone else is either what a PR with a report does, or what the mafia does to lynch a town.

But w/e. If BA is chosen and pops up town today, we can better trust his judgement tomorrow. And the same works vice versa.
    I mean jesus you guys it was spelled out clear as day. Especially when FTP claimed he got two mafia lynched which was a lie since he had only voted on bw before tarheels.
    I've been literally dying trying to keep myself from posting.
    "FTP is mafia kill him now!"
    Uggh such a close loss. Wish I hadn't role claimed I would have seen you burn in hell FTP
    Quote Originally Posted by wheelman View Post
    If I don't attack any WWs, can I take credit for the win?

Trick question, of course I can. After all, here in the forum no rules apply. Folks just declare themselves the winner. Easier. No unpleasant bending.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rokchick View Post
    Pap is trying to do a wildfire with weird.

All right, nice work BA! Sorry for not trusting you, but the good news is that you're now basically as clear as Burn and I are.

Also, that janitor is like having a freaking mortician. Janitors shouldn't be able to cover up more than once IMO. Too OP.
    This right here he flipped between two mafias and then voted against the person he had followed the other night when it was just BW up for lynch.
    I think there was a later claim of why would he get godfather lynched over a regular?
    But it was obvious tarheels was inactive thats why there was no kill. This was trading an inactive easy target to keep bw alive and regain control of sending kills in.

Sorry to rant but its been killing me ever since I got killed that I didnt try and get ftp lynched harder.

Trick question, of course I can. After all, here in the forum no rules apply. Folks just declare themselves the winner. Easier. No unpleasant bending.

I would have seen you burn in hell FTP

I wasn't the one who killed you, you know. It was Rokchick.
    Now go on you, shoo!

since I got myself killed
    Fix'd.

Oh look, I was right...and yall lynched me instead....again. Maybe one day yall will stop following FTP
    Quote Originally Posted by mbstokem View Post
    o ya. i hope he goes back to it. i liked my name being in some1's sig

FTP how hard were you laughing when I claimed that I knew you were going to be killed?
    Or threatened to not save you from any kills.

Now that I'm getting better at reading players I might stop playing like an imbecile and doing crazy shenanigans.... maybe

FTP how hard were you laughing when I claimed that I knew you were going to be killed?
    I wasn't laughing. Actually, when I play as maf I try to convince myself I'm town so that I can lie better. So when you said that, I was a little heartbroken and irritated. I was also very frustrated when Bahara voted for me and then never checked in for the rest of the day. I worked so hard proving my innocence and felt like my argument was better than STT's even though I really was scum.
    Now go on you, shoo!

I wasn't laughing. Actually, when I play as maf I try to convince myself I'm town so that I can lie better. So when you said that, I was a little heartbroken and irritated. I was also very frustrated when Bahara voted for me and then never checked in for the rest of the day. I worked so hard proving my innocence and felt like my argument was better than STT's even though I really was scum.
    I knew you were maf the whole time
    S1R3: Silentium(DSP)/ TheSteelCurtain
    S1R4: The Godfather (TRU)
    S1R5: Tyler Durden (HB)

S4R2: Firefly99/ Atirakis/ Sleaze (WP-BOHICA)
    S4R3: Dusty Bottoms (RED)

I actually did check in I just wasn't logged in b/c I was at work and it doesn't automatically log me in. I just wasn't convinced at all. I knew that I had already tried my hardest to convince BA and it hadn't worked. I wasn't sure that it was you just more sure then anyone else so I figured let it be a random coin toss.
    s1 r3 - Nemain (DSP)
    s5x - Pootang (DB!)

Quote Originally Posted by Bahara View Post
    I actually did check in I just wasn't logged in b/c I was at work and it doesn't automatically log me in. I just wasn't convinced at all. I knew that I had already tried my hardest to convince BA and it hadn't worked. I wasn't sure that it was you just more sure then anyone else so I figured let it be a random coin toss.
    To be quite honest here, I actually suspected you more than STT or FTP to being mafia but nobody was voting you so I just decided to go with the flow. Besides I shouldn't care about win conditions, my historical ego prevents me otherwise from doing such a thing. And this is why I didn't change my vote because I wanted a draw.

And I got it.

To be quite honest here, I actually suspected you more than STT or FTP to being mafia but nobody was voting you so I just decided to go with the flow. Besides I shouldn't care about win conditions, my historical ego prevents me otherwise from doing such a thing. And this is why I didn't change my vote because I wanted a draw.

And I got it.
    yeah i figured and I thought if I pushed harder it would just get everyone to lynch me and I knew that would be a loss. It was a good game.
    s1 r3 - Nemain (DSP)
    s5x - Pootang (DB!)

-32 degrees latitude, free, safe and warm

And I got it.
    I hope this is just historical context. As a townie, you have to care.

I was pretty sure FTP was maf towards the end, even compiling a haunt warning before remembering I win with the humans this round, so couldn't really come out on town side. BA had me confused a couple of times, but he always does. Might start putting him into the "kill regardless" bracket soon. Or immediately.
    I'm glad I'm not judgemental like all you smug, superficial idiots

I was pretty sure FTP was maf towards the end, even compiling a haunt warning before remembering I win with the humans this round, so couldn't really come out on town side. BA had me confused a couple of times, but he always does. Might start putting him into the "kill regardless" bracket soon. Or immediately.
    You can't kill me, I'm invincible.

Besides I shouldn't care about win conditions, my historical ego prevents me otherwise from doing such a thing. And this is why I didn't change my vote because I wanted a draw.

And I got it.
    You got it... and you lost.
    ... Might start putting him into the "kill regardless" bracket soon. Or immediately.
    There may be some historical context. But BA tends to play with that context all too often. I think it's a good idea to get rid of him early, for this and other reasons!

Quote Originally Posted by jason_kroeker View Post
    You got it... and you lost.

There may be some historical context. But BA tends to play with that context all too often. I think it's a good idea to get rid of him early, for this and other reasons!
    I wasn't supposed to lose, I made a deal with the mafia but they backstabbed me. Also if you get rid of me, then there won't be any spice in the game. It'll just be bland like a bowl of cheerios without fruits.

saved for artwork
    Note:Any posts made by this poster should always be construed in the most innocent angelic way possible. The poster is not responsible for where your depraved minds go, if you have a depraved mind.

Our Lady of Croppers ~Semper DOS~ ~Viva Toons~ || This area intentionally left blank. || The two most common elements in the universe are hydrogen and stupidity ~ Harlan Ellison