Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Results 81 to 120 of 430

Thread: Coming in August Kabooja's Canine Capers

  1. #81

    Default

    Yeah the more I think about it, mafia has 2 kill roles and a silencer(?). Either way with Rox being blocked the Godfather kill did not go through, and now Gebne is sticking up for her...... COINCIDENCE??????????????????????

  2. #82
    Senator gebne's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    South of the equator
    Posts
    3,493

    Default

    When did i stick up for her? You trying to shift blame again? This after voting for me and blaming satan makes me suspect you pappi!!!
    us1rd4 Shakin&Bakin | us2rd3 DarkFather Dual #665 | us6rd1 NoMercy | us9rd1 NotAMyth (sorceys raid slave and sandwich maker)
    Quote Originally Posted by Drummit View Post
    What the pineappleh's going on, and where are my reins?

    Occasionally worshipped by Mitachuk, Hej and Vigil
    and most important Sprouts friend

  3. #83

    Default

    No but I will straight up vote for Roxchick. But 4 srs, it's time to take her out.
    Vote Rox
    Reason Mafia
    Last edited by Probability Indigo; 08-19-2014 at 11:00 AM.

  4. #84
    Consul Rokchick's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    -32 degrees latitude, free, safe and warm
    Posts
    8,564

    Default

    Pap is trying to do a wildfire with weird. There are 4 roles I can't be and 2 of them are maf. So when the mighty stats heads jump in, I'm sure I'm going to be below the rest of you on the list of possibles anyway. But if pap keeps trying this hard, there has to be a reason. So, OK I'll imdulge.
    vote: mod gauss
    I'm glad I'm not judgemental like all you smug, superficial idiots

  5. #85

    Default

    What I think I learned from my ridiculous post yesterday.
    St. Bernard was active after my post and decided to act on what I said.
    God father was probably not active.
    Or chose not to frame me, perhaps because as it so happened medic did save FTP.

    I'll let you all know what my newest ridiculous claim of the day is in a few hours

  6. #86
    Consul The Burninator's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    The Great Garden State
    Posts
    8,570

    Default

    Papi you have some explaining to do. If you pull a "trust me," I will, but I'll get you lynched if you're wrong

  7. #87

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Wildfire8 View Post
    What I think I learned from my ridiculous post yesterday.
    St. Bernard was active after my post and decided to act on what I said.
    God father was probably not active.
    Or chose not to frame me, perhaps because as it so happened medic did save FTP.

    I'll let you all know what my newest ridiculous claim of the day is in a few hours
    No ye ain't, stranger, yer stayin' right here.

    6a00d8341c86f753ef00e54f5e5be08833-800wi.jpg

    vote: Wildfire8

  8. #88


    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    3,072

    Default

    [haunt]
    Quote Originally Posted by kabooja View Post
    Night 1 Kill Post

    jason_kroeker was killed.
    I has a sad

    Quote Originally Posted by kabooja View Post
    Summary:
    Rokchick was role-blocked.
    FTP was silenced. He may not participate in the thread for the next 24 hours.
    No one was lynched tonight.
    FTP was saved.
    kab, you forgot to list my being killed here!

    And St Bernard, you have some splainin to do... at the end of the game... I should have been saved!


    [/haunt]

  9. #89

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jason_kroeker View Post
    [haunt]And St Bernard, you have some splainin to do... at the end of the game... I should have been saved! [/i][/haunt]
    I'm sorry Jason.
    I had no idea who would be a likely target. So I made one! I set up an easy way to frame me by claiming that FTP would be killed.
    But the mafia didn't bite
    The question is are they willing to potentialy risk wasting a kill by trying to take me out since I can just save myself?
    Am I crazy enough to make this claim and then not put the save on myself?

  10. #90
    Customer Service Team playingwithfire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    76

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mod Gauss View Post
    Ok so to figure out who killed Jason, we just have to suspect all the people who are playing this round that played last round...
    Or any other round he has played. But as I was told last round, you should not consider the behavior from previous rounds. But in his case well maybe he deserved to die cause he went after the broom that Flossie poisoned?

  11. #91

    Default

    Wait... Does the poisoner get their own kill? I thought they had to be sent in by the godfather like any other mafia.

  12. #92

    Default

    Vote: Mod Gauss
    Reason? Even if he's not mafia his accusations are just cluttering up the game. He can go and we can probably figure this out easier without him


    Also
    FOS: Flossie?

  13. #93

    Default

    Check it out, my first signature!
    Quote Originally Posted by wheelman View Post
    If I don't attack any WWs, can I take credit for the win?

    Trick question, of course I can. After all, here in the forum no rules apply. Folks just declare themselves the winner. Easier. No unpleasant bending.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rokchick View Post
    Pap is trying to do a wildfire with weird.

  14. #94
    kabooja's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    1,789

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jason_kroeker View Post
    [haunt]
    I has a sad


    kab, you forgot to list my being killed here!

    And St Bernard, you have some splainin to do... at the end of the game... I should have been saved!

    [/haunt]
    Sorry dear jason. Is now fixed.
    ________________________________________________
    "What wisdom can you find that is greater than kindness?"
    Jean-Jacques Rousseau

  15. #95

    Default

    vote: Mod Gauss

    And thank god FTP can't participate.
    Quote Originally Posted by mbstokem View Post
    o ya. i hope he goes back to it. i liked my name being in some1's sig

  16. #96
    Customer Service Team playingwithfire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    76

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mbstokem View Post
    And thank god FTP can't participate.
    Only for a bit though. Want to bet he will be really chatty when he can speak again? <shudder>

    Quote Originally Posted by FA Slippery View Post
    Vote: Mod Gauss
    Reason? Even if he's not mafia his accusations are just cluttering up the game. He can go and we can probably figure this out easier without him


    Also
    FOS: Flossie?
    You trying to kill off your own mods just because you can?!?!?

    But um, Mod Gauss is looking good for something .....

  17. #97

    Default

    I'm not giving him any special treatment just because he's a mod lol. He can die like any other and especially so if he's mafia or not helping town.

  18. #98
    Consul Sirveri's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    California
    Posts
    6,241

    Default

    Mafia could have silenced FTP to try and clear him... Unless there is a targetting restriction I haven't seen...

    Still not much to go on yet, bit rusty and out of practice, might resort to noise making.

    Quote Originally Posted by Joshyyy View Post
    There is some serious misquoting potential above.
    The rep system should be abolished.

  19. #99

    Default

    I'm not sure what's so weird, rox being blocked led to the mafia not being able to do their kill. Also I'm a dog, ruff ruff.

  20. #100
    Customer Service Team playingwithfire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    76

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sirveri View Post
    Mafia could have silenced FTP to try and clear him... Unless there is a targetting restriction I haven't seen...
    Up to the hostess to say this. But maybe some one wanted to shut him up for a day? It has been quiet in here which is nice. But it makes it hard to figure out things too.

    And Gauss, you must be an ankle biter saying ruff instead of the big dawg WOOF!

  21. #101

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SeeTheTruth View Post
    Wait... Does the poisoner get their own kill? I thought they had to be sent in by the godfather like any other mafia.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mod Gauss View Post
    I'm not sure what's so weird, rox being blocked led to the mafia not being able to do their kill. Also I'm a dog, ruff ruff.
    We definitely need a clarification on this although I think see the truth is right.
    Oh and Papi your bark is weak and lacks leadership.
    Quote Originally Posted by wheelman View Post
    If I don't attack any WWs, can I take credit for the win?

    Trick question, of course I can. After all, here in the forum no rules apply. Folks just declare themselves the winner. Easier. No unpleasant bending.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rokchick View Post
    Pap is trying to do a wildfire with weird.

  22. #102

    Default

    I want to add to this that papi's lame defense and stupid actions kinda look like a bored townie.

    Oh and FTP definitely isn't conf town but I dont think it matters since Im pretty sure as soon as he can talk again we can figure that one out.
    For now I'll stick with what I know best.
    Vote:Wildfire
    Reason:Eggs benedict are never wrong!
    Quote Originally Posted by wheelman View Post
    If I don't attack any WWs, can I take credit for the win?

    Trick question, of course I can. After all, here in the forum no rules apply. Folks just declare themselves the winner. Easier. No unpleasant bending.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rokchick View Post
    Pap is trying to do a wildfire with weird.

  23. #103
    kabooja's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    1,789

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Wildfire8 View Post
    We definitely need a clarification on this although I think see the truth is right.
    Oh and Papi your bark is weak and lacks leadership.
    Sent in by the Godfather.

    Quote Originally Posted by Wildfire8 View Post
    I want to add to this that papi's lame defense and stupid actions kinda look like a bored townie.

    Oh and FTP definitely isn't conf town but I dont think it matters since Im pretty sure as soon as he can talk again we can figure that one out.
    For now I'll stick with what I know best.
    Vote:Wildfire
    Reason:Eggs benedict are never wrong!
    Did you vote for yourself...? Bad Wild. Bad. (Eggs Bennie is yummeh)
    ________________________________________________
    "What wisdom can you find that is greater than kindness?"
    Jean-Jacques Rousseau

  24. #104

    Default

    Ok so if they're aren't two kills done by the mafia, then I'm totally wrong.

  25. #105
    Merchant bw87's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    1,007

    Default

    Vote: Rokchick
    Reason: Papi's reasoning might be a bit bold, but I don't think he's mafia

  26. #106

    Flossie Schmumpus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    I apparently exist
    Posts
    11,120

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Wildfire8 View Post
    I want to add to this that papi's lame defense and stupid actions kinda look like a bored townie.

    Oh and FTP definitely isn't conf town but I dont think it matters since Im pretty sure as soon as he can talk again we can figure that one out.
    For now I'll stick with what I know best.
    Vote:Wildfire
    Reason:Eggs benedict are never wrong!
    Quote Originally Posted by kabooja View Post
    Sent in by the Godfather.


    Did you vote for yourself...? Bad Wild. Bad. (Eggs Bennie is yummeh)
    I take this as meaning Wildfire will be fixing eggs Benedict for the lovely gracious hostess and the not so nice co-hostess.

    Get busy Wild....we ladies are hungry! And we want mimosas to go with it.
    Note:Any posts made by this poster should always be construed in the most innocent angelic way possible. The poster is not responsible for where your depraved minds go, if you have a depraved mind.

    Our Lady of Croppers ~Semper DOS~ ~Viva Toons~ || This area intentionally left blank. || The two most common elements in the universe are hydrogen and stupidity ~ Harlan Ellison

  27. #107

    Default

    Vote: Mod Gauss
    Reason: He might just have been wrong, but there's not really anything else to go on.

  28. #108
    kabooja's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    1,789

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mod Gauss View Post
    Ok so if they're aren't two kills done by the mafia, then I'm totally wrong.
    No. Only one kill by Mafia, and one kill by lynch; at least one kill per night.
    ________________________________________________
    "What wisdom can you find that is greater than kindness?"
    Jean-Jacques Rousseau

  29. #109
    Senator gebne's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    South of the equator
    Posts
    3,493

    Default

    Vote: Mod Gauss

    Reason: Even for Papi he is being weird
    us1rd4 Shakin&Bakin | us2rd3 DarkFather Dual #665 | us6rd1 NoMercy | us9rd1 NotAMyth (sorceys raid slave and sandwich maker)
    Quote Originally Posted by Drummit View Post
    What the pineappleh's going on, and where are my reins?

    Occasionally worshipped by Mitachuk, Hej and Vigil
    and most important Sprouts friend

  30. #110

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Flossie Schmumpus View Post
    And we want mimosas to go with it.
    Impeccable taste as always Flossie. As soon as I get home from work I'll pop over to the s5 lounge, throw some cornmuffins in the oven, and start frying some green tomatoes, I hope you like your eggs benedict southern style!
    Quote Originally Posted by wheelman View Post
    If I don't attack any WWs, can I take credit for the win?

    Trick question, of course I can. After all, here in the forum no rules apply. Folks just declare themselves the winner. Easier. No unpleasant bending.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rokchick View Post
    Pap is trying to do a wildfire with weird.

  31. #111
    Merchant bw87's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    1,007

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kabooja View Post
    No. Only one kill by Mafia, and one kill by lynch; at least one kill per night.
    well then...

    Unvote: Rokchick

  32. #112
    kabooja's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    1,789

    Default

    Important Public Announcement:

    I have an engagement an hour and a half prior to the deadline, so please send in your specials to both Miss Flossie and I (add my name after Flossie's in the Recipient User Box). If I do not return within 30 mins after the deadline, I have instructed my Co-Host to post Night 2 actions for me. I shall then make up a story with illustrations later on.

    Thank you.
    ________________________________________________
    "What wisdom can you find that is greater than kindness?"
    Jean-Jacques Rousseau

  33. #113

    Default

    Well I fun goofed guys. As for lynching me, it would make town's chance at winning quite... Ruff

  34. #114
    Merchant bw87's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    1,007

    Default

    Vote: wildfire
    Reason: I don't think the doctor would willingly out himself after N1(maybe there is no cc yet because the real doctor knows better).

  35. #115
    Consul The Burninator's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    The Great Garden State
    Posts
    8,570

    Default

    Vote: tarheels
    Reason: uncharacteristically quiet, and all the other options strike me as town. (Wildfire is town fool, FTP is basically conftown again, Papi is just being silly).

    I'm sorry for being relatively inactive. I have been trying to post from my phone. Work is incredibly busy right now.

  36. #116

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bw87 View Post
    Vote: wildfire
    Reason: I don't think the doctor would willingly out himself after N1(maybe there is no cc yet because the real doctor knows better).
    unvote: Wildfire

    vote: bw87


    Picking up on that bandwagon I see.. Well you just aren't gonna get away with what you did, cuz I know now that you're E.V.I.L. Or in other words Every Villain Is Lemons. Yes, even though I am a complete stooge in these types of investigation games and I have no evidence to vote you on, I know from instinct and also from cheating that you're a bad guy.

    Just kidding about the cheating part. Or am I?

    But yes I know you work for the Boss, now submit, before I really start pouring in sources of your brutal treachery to these innocent canines who just rove around this neighbourhood like they're only hyperactive 2nd graders.

  37. #117
    Merchant bw87's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    1,007

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Benedict Arnold View Post
    unvote: Wildfire

    vote: bw87


    Picking up on that bandwagon I see.. Well you just aren't gonna get away with what you did, cuz I know now that you're E.V.I.L. Or in other words Every Villain Is Lemons. Yes, even though I am a complete stooge in these types of investigation games and I have no evidence to vote you on, I know from instinct and also from cheating that you're a bad guy.

    Just kidding about the cheating part. Or am I?

    But yes I know you work for the Boss, now submit, before I really start pouring in sources of your brutal treachery to these innocent canines who just rove around this neighbourhood like they're only hyperactive 2nd graders.
    I'm unsure if I should take that seriously or not. :/

  38. #118
    kabooja's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    1,789

    Default

    Current Role Count:

    Rokchick: Gauss
    Gauss: Rok, Slippery, mbstokem, SeeTheTruth (I will refer to you as STT in the future), gebne
    Wildfire8: bw87
    tarheels09: Burninator
    bw87: BA

    Voters left to vote: 7 instead of 8 because jason is dead. -.-

    Time to deadline: 4 hours 15 mins.
    Last edited by kabooja; 08-19-2014 at 11:11 PM. Reason: OMG. I need to stop making silly errors...
    ________________________________________________
    "What wisdom can you find that is greater than kindness?"
    Jean-Jacques Rousseau

  39. #119

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bw87 View Post
    Vote: wildfire
    Reason: I don't think the doctor would willingly out himself after N1(maybe there is no cc yet because the real doctor knows better).
    LOL
    I was actually going to post earlier that BW was looking scummy and now you drop this golden egg!
    BW is mafia. Papi might play stupid but BW doesnt.
    No mafia would ever claim a special role!
    Why?
    Because a simple cc would get themselves killed either on the first lynch or the next lynch.
    Any townie would happily trade themselves 1:1 to take out a mafia.
    Add on to this obvious lack of logic BWs protecting of papi and then jumping on the nearest not papi train when rok failed and its clear he's scum.
    Unvote:wild
    Vote:BW87
    reason:dumb + dumber = genius
    Quote Originally Posted by wheelman View Post
    If I don't attack any WWs, can I take credit for the win?

    Trick question, of course I can. After all, here in the forum no rules apply. Folks just declare themselves the winner. Easier. No unpleasant bending.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rokchick View Post
    Pap is trying to do a wildfire with weird.

  40. #120

    Default

    On re-reading my post I believe I just used way too much reasoning and logic.

    Please refer to BA's post for our official mission statement of the BW87 bandwagon.
    #BW2014 #BWorbust #BWisthenewYOLO
    Quote Originally Posted by wheelman View Post
    If I don't attack any WWs, can I take credit for the win?

    Trick question, of course I can. After all, here in the forum no rules apply. Folks just declare themselves the winner. Easier. No unpleasant bending.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rokchick View Post
    Pap is trying to do a wildfire with weird.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •