unvote rox
    vote be

Really though this is why I don't post.

Quote Originally Posted by Mod Gauss View Post
    unvote rox
    vote be

Newbie.

Here's your de-motivational theme song^ Lel.
    Last edited by Benedict Arnold; 08-20-2014 at 12:41 AM.

unvote rox
    vote be

Who's be? O.o
    Benedict? I'm not a mind-reader, so I must re-confirm this vote.

Customer Service Team playingwithfire's Avatar

You don't post?

Quote Originally Posted by kabooja View Post
    Who's be? O.o
    Benedict? I'm not a mind-reader, so I must re-confirm this vote.
    Yes you are a mind reader!!! You are supposed to know everything!!

Almost time to decide who should get the vote. Although Flossie is still looking good for a lot of things ...... To bad I can't vote for her.

Customer Service Team playingwithfire's Avatar

Okay vote decided. Blame the meds but they are working. Sneezing has stopped at least. Silly pollen.

Vote: Mod Gaus
    Reason: well he claims to not post and is posting so that works for me.

Tradesperson

Besides making mistakes I don't really see why Mod Gauss is being targeted. Since he just jumped on the bandwagon and hasn't really given any decent reason why he finds Mod Gauss scummy;

vote: playingwithfire

Quote Originally Posted by Jaclatke View Post
    Besides making mistakes I don't really see why Mod Gauss is being targeted. Since he just jumped on the bandwagon and hasn't really given any decent reason why he finds Mod Gauss scummy;

vote: playingwithfire
    I'm keeping my third eye on you from now on.

FoS: Jac
    Last edited by Benedict Arnold; 08-20-2014 at 02:31 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Benedict Arnold View Post
    I'm keeping my third eye on you from now on.

FoS: Jac
    Why did you edit out your reasoning?

Okay we are closed until KP gets put up. Bear with me, I just got in and have to count all your votes.

Vote results:

Mod Gauss 6
    Wildfire 1
    Tarheels 1
    BW87 2
    Benedict Arnold 1
    Playswithfire 1

now I will go face the wrath of the mod who I am co-hostess to.
    Last edited by Flossie Schmumpus; 08-20-2014 at 05:22 AM.
    Note:Any posts made by this poster should always be construed in the most innocent angelic way possible. The poster is not responsible for where your depraved minds go, if you have a depraved mind.

Our Lady of Croppers ~Semper DOS~ ~Viva Toons~ || This area intentionally left blank. || The two most common elements in the universe are hydrogen and stupidity ~ Harlan Ellison

Ze Kayeee Peeyah!

Before the DogPack meeting tonight, Mod Gauss was busy readying himself to harass and harangue mbstokem all night long after the meeting. Readying that was destined to be for naught.

At the DogPack meeting it quickly became clear the pack was standing for no nonsense and they wanted to rid their neighborhood of the vile villains. Almost immediately dogs began pointing paws at Mod Gauss.....I just know he is a dog catcher in disguise, was the cry heard again and again....His protestations were to no avail, so it was decided to lynch Mod Gauss. NO! Cried Mod Gauss as he sprinted away from the lynch mob...you will never hang me...alas and alack, Mod Gauss miscalculated on a corner and flew over the embankment and tumbled down the cliff on Elm street.

The mob baying for blood and full of self satisfaction barrelled down Maker Way to the bottom of the cliff. Oh the great chagrin when it was discovered that Mod Gauss really was the Pit Bull he appeared to be.

The German Shepherd was pacing nervously, searching for FTP, he was sure FTP would need his masterful protecting services tonight....FTP was sounding rather squeaky....no wonder he had been silent all day....who would talk sounding like that....fortunately the squeak was swiftly fading.

Wildfire made his way home to find a beautiful basket of medical supplies, health tonics and vaccines on his doorstep. The best thing in the basket was the bottle of brandy....I certainly need this mused Wildfire...how thoughtful.

Mod Gauss was lynched and found to be the Pit Bull.
    Wildfire was doctored.
    FTP was protected and also got his voice back.
    Last edited by Flossie Schmumpus; 08-20-2014 at 06:38 AM. Reason: cursed grammar and even more thrice damned grammar
    Note:Any posts made by this poster should always be construed in the most innocent angelic way possible. The poster is not responsible for where your depraved minds go, if you have a depraved mind.

Our Lady of Croppers ~Semper DOS~ ~Viva Toons~ || This area intentionally left blank. || The two most common elements in the universe are hydrogen and stupidity ~ Harlan Ellison

-32 degrees latitude, free, safe and warm

Hmm, I had a busy work day today... Pap, you blocked me then misread the meaning of it? Sheesh.
    I'm glad I'm not judgemental like all you smug, superficial idiots

Tradesperson

There should be a censored tag that takes you to the picture of the pitbull. It is a sad picture.

@BA What was the reason that you gave for picking me that you edited out?

Like I said I there was no reason to vote for Mod Gauss and now a town PR is dead, lovely.

I am going to have to go with mb, He was the second to go for MG and was happy that FTP couldn't talk. Happy that FTP couldn't sway the vote away from MG? curious to hear what FTP has to say.

vote: mb
    reason: shady post

FOS:BA
    reason: editing out possibly incriminating parts of his post

I still have a scummy vibe coming from playingwithfire.
    Last edited by Jaclatke; 08-20-2014 at 06:46 AM. Reason: added a sentence

"The edge of the world and all of Western civilization"

All right, I'm back );. That was incredibly annoying.

First things first, there is no kill in this last KP. Since we have seen that role-blocking does appear in the KP, that was probably not the cause of the no kill. There is an attempted save listed in the KP, but it appears in the same way it did the first day, when it was unsuccessful. (Though I guess we should ask Flossie/Kabooja for confirmation on whether or not a successful save is distinguished from a failed one because if Wildfire WAS saved from death, then all my following points are void.)

I think I may have a really good lead after discussion from yesterday and from viewing this KP...

Quote Originally Posted by Wildfire8 View Post
    I'm sorry Jason.
    I had no idea who would be a likely target. So I made one! I set up an easy way to frame me by claiming that FTP would be killed.
    But the mafia didn't bite
    The question is are they willing to potentialy risk wasting a kill by trying to take me out since I can just save myself?
    Am I crazy enough to make this claim and then not put the save on myself?
    Yesterday Wildfire fake-claimed the Doctor (St. Bernard). We know it could not have been the Bodyguard he claimed, since the Bodyguard dies in place of someone else, and therefore it would be impossible for him to save himself... as he'd just die.

Quote Originally Posted by bw87 View Post
    Vote: wildfire
    Reason: I don't think the doctor would willingly out himself after N1(maybe there is no cc yet because the real doctor knows better).
    bw's point here is true. The doctor can be considered the most important role for the town in many setups, as it is the key to defending town PR's and clears. The mafia really wants the doctor gone. There is zero reason the doctor would out as early as Wildfire outed.

After bw drew attention to this, WF replied:

No mafia would ever claim a special role!
    Why?
    Because a simple cc would get themselves killed either on the first lynch or the next lynch.
    LOL. Wrong. Claiming town PR's as mafia (especially as vanilla) in order to draw out the town PR's and get them lynched (if you can convince the town that they're fake first) or kill them otherwise is very common.

One other possibility here that I see as unlikely here only because I don't think WF is a smart enough townie to think of doing it, is claiming a town PR as vanilla to draw a kill on oneself. Even still though, the way he went about his claim was so absurd, that who in their right mind could have been dumb enough to buy it.

Anyway, as of today we now have confirmation that Wildfire lied to the town about his role. The REAL doctor saved him, probably to prove he was lying without outing (which was a wise move).

Which is strange, considering he used bw's doubt in WF's fake-claim as a reason to OMGUS back on him along with BA (who never makes any sense at all).

So because of all this, I give Wildfire my first FoS until he gives the town some answers.

FoS: Wildfire

I also...

FoS: mbstokem, Burn, Rokchick

Because I believe they are the ones who would most want me silenced. Granted, I'm not cleared. I know that if the mafia are allowed to use their specials on each other, and if the mafia decide it's worth doing, that they can use them on each other to fake a "clear". But that is not the case here. I can think of a number of people who would want me silenced, and for various reasons. Mainly because of how I post, some people may find me annoying or irrational. The above three I think are the most likely. It's also possible that the mafia realized they could make someone like mbstokem look guilty by doing this, who would be the most obvious choice (especially since he later commented on how great it was I couldn't post).

My final FoS has to go to playingwithfire. She's acting kind of weird and seems to be either derailing conversation or just not paying attention by focusing more on chitter chatter with other forum staff and such. Active lurking.
    Now go on you, shoo!

Yup. Burn is dumb so he would silence FTP and leave mbstokem alive.

The irony is unreal. I hope you do actually die this KP, FTP, despite the fact that you're probably town again. Do you even realize that 1/2 of your FoS's are just "lemme see if there is a way to confirm my biases?"

That said mbstokem is unusually quiet.

Vote: tarheels
    Reason: is still not posting and is still mafia.

Quote Originally Posted by SeeTheTruth View Post
    Why did you edit out your reasoning?
    What reasoning, I was just trying to correct a spelling error in one of my words. Most of the time I mess up because my hands are too big, know what I mean?

Jaclatke
    There should be a censored tag that takes you to the picture of the pitbull. It is a sad picture.

@BA What was the reason that you gave for picking me that you edited out?

Like I said I there was no reason to vote for Mod Gauss and now a town PR is dead, lovely.

I am going to have to go with mb, He was the second to go for MG and was happy that FTP couldn't talk. Happy that FTP couldn't sway the vote away from MG? curious to hear what FTP has to say.

vote: mb
    reason: shady post

FOS:BA
    reason: editing out possibly incriminating parts of his post

I still have a scummy vibe coming from playingwithfire.
    Naw man, I wasn't editing possibly incriminating parts of my post. It was just a minor grammatical change to a word which was in that one sentence. Pfffft, there's no reason to be paranoid.

But I'm afraid I'm going to have to detain you any further from whatever are your motives.

vote: Jac
    Last edited by Benedict Arnold; 08-20-2014 at 12:17 PM.

I still have no idea who to vote for.

Vote: tarheels
    reason: no better leads.
    http://imageshack.us/a/img690/5194/m...crewmember.jpg
    s7 r1 - Quinnito/KWC (Gemini) s7 r2 - Kazumodo (frenchmaids) s7 r3 Smokey
    s1 r3 - Nemain (DSP)
    s5x - Pootang (DB!)

Zero reason the doctor would out as early as I outed?
    How about the fact that if I was doctor I would? You know its true.

Why would a doctor put a save on either a mafia or a stupid vanilla playing like an idiot?
    There was no rule saying I can't save myself so I did it.
    I almost didnt but I decided that would be too risky and if I didnt save myself I'd have no way of arguing that I am medic since my actions would have then looked even more ridiculous.
    The simple fact is I am the doctor. Am I playing like an idiot? Sure but its how I like to play so deal with it.

I am curious as to whether I saved myself from a kill.
    If I didn't then our godfather is most likely inactive.
    Quote Originally Posted by wheelman View Post
    If I don't attack any WWs, can I take credit for the win?

Trick question, of course I can. After all, here in the forum no rules apply. Folks just declare themselves the winner. Easier. No unpleasant bending.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rokchick View Post
    Pap is trying to do a wildfire with weird.

Oh and just cause you pissed me off and are ungrateful for me saving you night one.

Dear Mafia,
    I will not put a save on FTP anymore this round. No I'm not messing with your heads. Why? Cause if I did do this just to draw your kill and put the save on FTP they would use it as a confirmation to lynch me.
    Sincerely,
    Wildfire

Enjoy open season mother ******

Trick question, of course I can. After all, here in the forum no rules apply. Folks just declare themselves the winner. Easier. No unpleasant bending.

Mod Gauss.... why on earth did you do that? I haz sad now

I'm not sure if wildfire is mafia or just not very good at this game lol. I am concerned with the fact that wildfire seems to think he's invincible just because he claimed the doctor..... this is why I like when role claims aren't allowed. If you are the doctor, it was not ideal that you role claimed when you did but it is what it is.

FOS: playingwithfire but I'm thinking an inactive is probably best at this point.

What reasoning, I was just trying to correct a spelling error in one of my words. Most of the time I mess up because my hands are too big, know what I mean?

Naw man, I wasn't editing possibly incriminating parts of my post. It was just a minor grammatical change to a word which was in that one sentence. Pfffft, there's no reason to be paranoid.

But I'm afraid I'm going to have to detain you any further from whatever are your motives.

vote: Jac
    I saw your reasoning in those few minutes it was there...

FoS: Benedict Arnold.

EBWOP: I didn't really see how they were incriminating... But now that you're lying about it.

It was about how Jaclatke didn't have any reasoning in his post, I think. Don't quote me on that though.
    Last edited by SeeTheTruth; 08-20-2014 at 04:03 PM. Reason: auto-correct

Quote Originally Posted by FTP View Post
    First things first, there is no kill in this last KP. Since we have seen that role-blocking does appear in the KP, that was probably not the cause of the no kill. There is an attempted save listed in the KP, but it appears in the same way it did the first day, when it was unsuccessful. (Though I guess we should ask Flossie/Kabooja for confirmation on whether or not a successful save is distinguished from a failed one because if Wildfire WAS saved from death, then all my following points are void.)
    Clarifications:
    A] Role-Claiming is allowed (since Wildfire decided to do it and I didn't put in that restriction in the first place. (forgot to put it in...I did think about this) >.<)
    B] All actions, successful or not-successful appear in the Kill Post. The Kill Post is very black and white. Also, everyone is a Dog until proven otherwise, and so if I screw up and draw so and so as a dog, or leave subtle hints in the story, that is why.

Other:
    The Deadline for future Posts may be changed to one hour earlier. This is because I will be in another Province tomorrow and I need time to draw. If that still doesn't work...well, I shall ask Flossie to write the story for me and I will provide illustrations at a later time.

ALSO:

I will be unavailable tomorrow, so please send in your Specials again to Flossie and I. I will not read it in time (still on a plane), but Flossie will be providing you with the Kill Post.

P.S: I do like the suggestion for a Censored Tag or Disclaimer (I may add that in for future death scenes) as the Pit Bull Death Scene was quite gory. But, it is also my most favourite drawing. <GRINS>

OH!

I also forgot to mention....there will be special games/activities in which there may be prizes like immunity for the next night...an extra bonus...etc. Just to allow for some more fun!
    Last edited by kabooja; 08-20-2014 at 04:40 PM. Reason: Sometimes my brain goes into overdrive.

Vote: Bahara

Lets get this party started!

Quote Originally Posted by Joshyyy View Post
    There is some serious misquoting potential above.
    The rep system should be abolished.

Quote Originally Posted by The Burninator View Post
    That said mbstokem is unusually quiet.
    Oh god, this argument. Reference one round where I was mafia and was quiet. Don't worry, I'll wait as long as you want me to bb.

As for wanting FTP silent. Why the hell wouldn't I want him silenced? He's bad at this game and causes the rest of you to be bad at this game with his bad logic and bad reasoning. Every round we've played that he's gotten me lynched he was wrong, so clearly I'd want his dumb to a minimum.
    Quote Originally Posted by mbstokem View Post
    o ya. i hope he goes back to it. i liked my name being in some1's sig

vote: siveri
    Reason: is mafia

...so I'm trying to catch up between classes their was no mafia kill last night?
    S1R3: Silentium(DSP)/ TheSteelCurtain
    S1R4: The Godfather (TRU)
    S1R5: Tyler Durden (HB)

S4R2: Firefly99/ Atirakis/ Sleaze (WP-BOHICA)
    S4R3: Dusty Bottoms (RED)

I don't know if this has been answered already, but is the doctor able to save himself? I don't believe a word WF is saying, with the way he is playing, so I'm considering him, along with BA, as a wildcard.

-32 degrees latitude, free, safe and warm

I don't know if this has been answered already, but is the doctor able to save himself? I don't believe a word WF is saying, with the way he is playing, so I'm considering him, along with BA, as a wildcard.
    I have another long, busy day at work and probably won't get back to this much, if at all.
    I suspect WF really is a self saving doctor, baiting the maf to hit FTP. Not sure on the long game though. Totally weird, but in line with last round weird.

i still have no idea who to vote for. though. Competition for weird with BA is not good though. Bah

Vote :Benedict Arnold

Bah, I'll try to get back and do something
    I'm glad I'm not judgemental like all you smug, superficial idiots

Seriously? You still suspect me? I just gave an easy way for a doctor to prove I'm not the doctor.
    All they have to do is save FTP tonight and I'm outed without revealing their identity.
    Dear imaginary doctor. If you exist I am mafia.

Can we please move past the fact that I'm obviously the doctor and revealed myself early cause I like to play all over the place and focus on the real scum.
    If I'm not you'll know tomorrow.

Quote Originally Posted by SeeTheTruth View Post
    EBWOP: I didn't really see how they were incriminating... But now that you're lying about it.

It was about how Jaclatke didn't have any reasoning in his post, I think. Don't quote me on that though.
    Yes I did have a reasoning but it was a very brief reasoning; something about my third eye and that's pretty much it. I'm sure if I posted anything else I was just brainstorming how I would say it, thus correcting spelling errors and all that so I could reduce a-lot of words just to save your time reading it. And also I wasn't lying about anything, because what I told you was true from a certain point of view.

Seriously? You still suspect me? I just gave an easy way for a doctor to prove I'm not the doctor.
    All they have to do is save FTP tonight and I'm outed without revealing their identity.
    Dear imaginary doctor. If you exist I am mafia.

Can we please move past the fact that I'm obviously the doctor and revealed myself early cause I like to play all over the place and focus on the real scum.
    If I'm not you'll know tomorrow.
    You ain't the doctor by the way, I know who is by post hints. He'll still save somebody, but you aren't him because other roles are out and about, doctors are the ones who WIFOM and act as if they aren't there most of the time.
    Last edited by Benedict Arnold; 08-20-2014 at 09:48 PM.

Since there is no clarification on the doctor yet, and usually they can't save themselves, I'm sticking with my scum vibe on WF.

The only thing that could come back to bite me in the *** is if there's a clarification while I'm at work.

You ain't the doctor by the way, I know who is by post hints. He'll still save somebody, but you aren't him because other roles are out and about, doctors are the ones who WIFOM and act as if they aren't there most of the time.
    This only makes me more confident in my vote.

You guys realize that if wildfire is the doctor that we've seriously screwed up right? Why would the real doctor save wildfire knowing he was false role claiming?

Oh god, this argument. Reference one round where I was mafia and was quiet. Don't worry, I'll wait as long as you want me to bb.
    Did I even vote for you, hon?

Quote Originally Posted by FA Slippery View Post
    You guys realize that if wildfire is the doctor that we've seriously screwed up right? Why would the real doctor save wildfire knowing he was false role claiming?
    To remove attention from themselves, maybe?

I'm not going to vote for wildfire yet, but I doubt the doctor can self-save. Especially if the kill post wording means anything, which it probably doesn't, but still. He says he did a gambit yesterday to get the mafia to waste a kill, but did he really need to role-claim to do it?

I'm going to wait for a clarification on the self save first though. But even if it is allowed doesn't guarantee he is doctor.

However, I might not be back in time though, so...
    Vote: Benedict Arnold
    Reasons: Stated previously.

Quote Originally Posted by The Burninator View Post
    Did I even vote for you, hon?
    You weren't the first to say I was suspicious, Jac said something too, but you said that and I had to say something. I've already proved your theory wrong though

You weren't the first to say I was suspicious, Jac said something too, but you said that and I had to say something. I've already proved your theory wrong though
    I don't have a theory, Stokemsauces! I'm just saying that I have no information about whether or not you're mafia. I can't tell.

Stokem -- we should play LoL this weekend. After I put stuff in my apartment and call Verizon. This weekend though. All the free time.

COWABUNGA!

Doctor can self-save. Muzzler can silence oneself. Bodyguard cannot bodyguard self (because that is pointless since bodyguard dies in place of intended victim).

Current Vote Count:

mbtokem: Jaclatke
    tarheels09: Burninator, Bahara
    Jaclatke: BA
    Bahara: Sirveri
    Sirveri: tarheels09
    BA: Rokchick, STT
    Wildfire8: bw87

Voters left to vote: 6

Time left to deadline: 4 hours 20 mins.

I'm not a fan of a self-saving doctor idea, but i'm not the host so i cant't argue.

unvote: WF
    vote:BA
    BA hasn't been completely strange and i don't like it.

vote: gebne

First official vote on someone I actually think is mafia.

Since there is no clarification on the doctor yet, and usually they can't save themselves, I'm sticking with my scum vibe on WF.

The only thing that could come back to bite me in the *** is if there's a clarification while I'm at work.

This only makes me more confident in my vote.
    Oh, I'm sorry, but it seems I exaggerated the truth a little bit as you see that was just meta and I wasn't sure if you were going to take that seriously but you did making you somewhat scummy in my point of view because you lied about agreeing to using knowledge from other games since every game varies differently from others, as a villager you're supposed to have second thoughts about meta but you were quick to vote and thus you stayed on wildfire because of this meta I told you, however I needed more proof just to lure you in for this, for that was just a little tickle in the fishing line.

I'm not a fan of a self-saving doctor idea, but i'm not the host so i cant't argue.

unvote: WF
    And this is exactly the finalizing proof that I was looking for. For you see, coming back to the previous statement above, you agreed with me when you were very "confident" about your vote with wildfire, yet you change very suddenly and hastily because you thought I was "weird" about my playstyle which imo is kind of a lame reason because each person has his own way of doing things, it doesn't surprise me that people are voting me in this game because they have nothing to go on plus on top of that since this is a weird game so they're going to target me as a scapegoat because they think I'm pretty useless and also a "wildcard". So coming back to why you changed your vote on me, in actuality you're just voting me because Truth and Rokchick have a 2er on me, therefore you just wanted to put yourself on that list just so you could get away with an easy majority lynch kill.

Not going to happen, buddy, because I now have you on a sharp hook which you bit really hard on, since you fell for that little trap of mine stated above.

If I'm not making sense, you guys should really reconsider playing this game.

unvote: Jac
    vote: bw87

I'm still keeping my third eye on you Jac.
    Last edited by Benedict Arnold; 08-21-2014 at 12:37 AM. Reason: Added in the quote for convenience

"The edge of the world and all of Western civilization"

Enjoy open season mother ******
    WTF? Why does it seem like you NEVER actually play for a town win, but to instead troll it?

All right, you may be be an un-cc'd doctor with self-protecting invincibility. All I was asking for with that FoS was a little clarification, not for you to freak out and act like a little wuss.

Even if you are the doc, that doesn't mean your move wasn't idiotic. It still was. Idiotic and unnecessary. Now you constantly have to wonder whether you continue protecting yourself, our only outed PR, or do your job and protect the town.

Why the hell wouldn't I want him silenced? He's bad at this game and causes the rest of you to be bad at this game with his bad logic and bad reasoning. Every round we've played that he's gotten me lynched he was wrong, so clearly I'd want his dumb to a minimum.
    My "dumb"? If I'm so dumb, how do I always manage to get you lynched successfully? Does that make you even dumber than dumb?

But whatever, I guess you would be saying this no matter what anyway, just because you fail to understand my brilliance.

bw, it's time to back off WF. He is un-cc'd, and as of right now what he's saying almost makes sense. Plus he's now making claims and suggestions too bold to be fake IMO. If you continue pushing on him, I will really start to suspect you.

Quote Originally Posted by FA Slippery View Post
    Yeah, I realize that. Plus, after kabooja's confirmation I think Wildfire did save himself successfully last night. I wonder if the mafia would be cocky enough to try again.

2 hours until KP, so plenty of time to discuss. I'll probably vote for one of my FoS' from earlier (not WF, obviously).

Also:

That's not a legitimate reason for a vote.FoS: bw87
    Now go on you, shoo!