Thread: Name-Calling

Senior Community Moderator SMOD polkadot's Avatar

Default Name-Calling

Hello S5 Dwellers:

There has been an excessive amount of name-calling and various variants of it. Nicknames are fine, but they are not fine when used in a derogatory/trolling/intent to insult manner.

From this point on, any posts that include name-calling shall result in an immediate infraction.

You have been warned already in the past:
    Quote Originally Posted by SMod Probability Indigo View Post
    Ok, I think that's enough with the name games. Get back to the business of this server
    This is your final warning.

Have a good day,
    VitaminK & polkadot

I know some of you feel like the rules have changed but they have not, the situation with nicknames in particular.

Quote Originally Posted by Mod polkadot View Post
    There has been an excessive amount of name-calling and various variants of it. Nicknames are fine, but they are not fine when used in a derogatory/trolling/intent to insult manner
    This is how it has always been and will continue to be. If you want to call someone a nickname, that is fine so long as it's not an insult.

If you ever have any questions regarding the rules, forum staff is here to help answer those questions. My inbox is always open, please feel free to pm me with your questions, comments or concerns regarding the forums.

Senior Community Moderator SMOD polkadot's Avatar

There has been a resurgent of insulting nicknames and if you continue to do so, this will result in an infraction.

Please do try to be civil to one another.