Thread: AC question

Default AC question

Ok, call me lazy. I really don't want to go searching for the answer to this question so I'm going to put it out there in case anyone else has already found the answer and is willing to share it:

In T4.4 it was made possible to set up trade-routes to WW's and Artifact villages if my memory is correct. My question is, will we be able to set up trade routes to Ancient Cities that our alliances hold?

I thought that was a birthday server rule, but if it is a T4.4 rule then it will still apply as this server is basic T4.4 with changes, and that is not something they mentioned changing.

It was a T4.4 change, so hopefully that means the rule applies to the AE version:

http://blog.travian.com/2014/01/t4-4...f_the_changes/

Ex- Head Multihunter

Yes, you can set up trade routes to the Ancient Cities.

Is it bad that when I saw: AC question, all I could think of was: Why is he asking about air conditioning here....?!?
    Note:Any posts made by this poster should always be construed in the most innocent angelic way possible. The poster is not responsible for where your depraved minds go, if you have a depraved mind.

Our Lady of Croppers ~Semper DOS~ ~Viva Toons~ || This area intentionally left blank. || The two most common elements in the universe are hydrogen and stupidity ~ Harlan Ellison

Quote Originally Posted by Flossie Schmumpus View Post
    Is it bad that when I saw: AC question, all I could think of was: Why is he asking about air conditioning here....?!?
    I'm worse. Must be playing or watching too much dota because I thought he was referencing an assault curiass...

Quote Originally Posted by Jonothan Crane
    Patients suffering delusional episodes often focus their paranoia on an external tormentor. Usually one conforming to Jungian archetypes. In this case, a scarecrow.

Oh come on, AC means Armor Class, everyone knows that.
    S6-r1 The_Chuck S8-r1 Lanie (night shift) S5-r3 Tyche (night shift) S7-r3 Chuckles (night shift)
    S2-r6 Tommo and rebuild S1-r7 Country (day shift) S5-r7(AEU) Office Space S19-r2 (SE) The Joker

Quote Originally Posted by Tineren View Post
    Lmao..!!!! ^^ This.. but then, im old..lol
    s1 : Storeythor http://travian-reports.net/us/report/2674061c50d
    Quote Originally Posted by Scarecrow View Post
    Gotta be talented to look after 2 WW's simultaneously. Or crazy... Crazy seems more like it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gressor2 View Post
    The more I read of OdinLoki's posts, the more I want to play alongside him. Not for the results, as frequently good as they are, but for the sheer fun he seems to have at it. Would + rep if I could, man. Always enjoy reading your stuff... and mostly cringe at the results contained in 'em.
    Quote Originally Posted by Chas00 View Post
    Storeythor,most offensive/defensive account holder on the server.
    Quote Originally Posted by bugzy View Post
    He's a nut and the more the odds are stacked against him, the better he seems to come out of it.

Quote Originally Posted by Flossie Schmumpus View Post
    I'm worse. Must be playing or watching too much dota because I thought he was referencing an assault curiass...
    Silly people.

Quote Originally Posted by kabooja View Post
    Silly people.
    Exactly. Everyone knows AC means alternating current.
    And now I'll tell you what's against us, an art that's lived for centuries. Go through the years and you will find what's blackened all of history. Against us is the law with its immensity of strength and power - against us is the law! Police know how to make a man a guilty or an innocent. Against us is the power of police! The shameless lies that men have told will ever more be paid in gold - against us is the power of the gold! Against us is racial hatred and the simple fact that we are poor.
    - The Ballad of Sacco and Vanzetti, Joan Baez

Winner

Thumbs up

What's the THAC0 of my imperians?

Quote Originally Posted by tiamat View Post
    You will need to see the DM for that..
    s1 : Storeythor http://travian-reports.net/us/report/2674061c50d
    Gotta be talented to look after 2 WW's simultaneously. Or crazy... Crazy seems more like it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gressor2 View Post
    The more I read of OdinLoki's posts, the more I want to play alongside him. Not for the results, as frequently good as they are, but for the sheer fun he seems to have at it. Would + rep if I could, man. Always enjoy reading your stuff... and mostly cringe at the results contained in 'em.
    Quote Originally Posted by Chas00 View Post
    Storeythor,most offensive/defensive account holder on the server.
    Quote Originally Posted by bugzy View Post
    He's a nut and the more the odds are stacked against him, the better he seems to come out of it.

Quote Originally Posted by tiamat View Post
    Check a table, I'm sure kirilloid has one hidden somewhere on his site. Don't forget to include their equipment, and of course remember to take encumbrance into account if they are carrying raid bounties.
    S6-r1 The_Chuck S8-r1 Lanie (night shift) S5-r3 Tyche (night shift) S7-r3 Chuckles (night shift)
    S2-r6 Tommo and rebuild S1-r7 Country (day shift) S5-r7(AEU) Office Space S19-r2 (SE) The Joker