Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Mr. Pig's Server/Alliance Analysis

Default Mr. Pig's Server/Alliance Analysis

This is my first analysis. If you have any helpful tips/suggestions, they would be much appreciated. The main purpose of this analysis, is to hopefully get some of the underrepresented factions here on the forums to liven things up a bit. Pending the outcome of this one, I may also do another one after artifacts have been captured.

I tried embedding some maps, but quickly found out that it required way too much space, if I can figure out a better way to do it, maps will be included in future analyses. The top 20 alliances have been included, and if a group has shown a confed on their alliance page, they have been represented as a group. I included the most relevant (to me anyway) statistics. As this is my first analysis, I will not be implementing any type of ranking system, you're all (for the most part) intelligent human beings, you can judge for yourself.

Each Quad will have it's own post, so please don't break the chain.

NorthEast Quadrant
    Appears to be dominated by the WTTR meta, but has close to as many players in unafilliated alliances.

WTTR #1/WTTR. #3
    Total Members: 117
    Population/Member: 2582
    Villages/Member: 5.4
    Attack points/Member: 5646
    Defense points/Member: 728
    Members in top 50 pop: 13
    Members in top 50 attackers: 15
    Members in top 50 defenders: 4
    http://www.gettertools.com/ts4.travi...G-Map/48356841

These guys meta'd up early. And surprisingly, it seems to be working ok for them so far. Time will tell how strong their core players are, and if they can manage to keep so many players motivated, with little true competition in their quad.

DSC #12/FwB #14/Villainy #19/Ratchet #20
    Total Members: 62
    Population/Member: 947
    Villages/Member: 2.8
    Attack points/Member: 1534
    Defense points/Member: 1582
    Members in top 50 pop: 0
    Members in top 50 attackers: 2
    Members in top 50 defenders: 6
    http://www.gettertools.com/ts4.travi...G-Map/83226140

They appear to be a group of late-starters for the most part. Diplomacy isn't even consistent between them. Look for these guys to become defenders for an endgame alliance, if they can last that long.

TWOT #15
    Total Members: 22
    Population/Member: 742
    Villages/Member: 2.2
    Attack points/Member: 1857
    Defense points/Member: 612
    Members in top 50 attackers: 1
    Members in top 50 defenders: 0
    http://www.gettertools.com/ts4.travi...-Map/143644348

Again, late starters here. They'll either have to convince a larger group to allow them to continue on, or hope to go unnoticed and support a larger alliance's WW.

BIGBANG #18
    Total Members: 4
    Population/Member: 2689
    Villages/Member: 5
    Attack points/Member: 3574
    Defense points/Member: 163
    Members in top 50 attackers: 0
    Members in top 50 defenders: 0
    http://www.gettertools.com/ts4.travi...-Map/293482208

The most surprising thing about this group is the fact that they managed to grab a robber's ribbon last week, with four players. I expect them to continue on their own for a bit, then jump on with a larger group, once they've proved themselves.
    Last edited by Gabool; 07-28-2014 at 07:14 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by LordDeath View Post
    Your a sarcastic smart ***. Two things I don't like in a person.
    US4R7-Mr. Pig

SouthEast Quadrant

WOFD (Funtards) #4

Total Members: 32
    Population/Member: 3289
    Villages/Member: 6.4
    Attack points/Member: 7068
    Defense points/Member: 1332
    Members in top 50 pop: 14
    Members in top 50 attackers: 11
    http://www.gettertools.com/ts4.travi...-GetterMap-2.1

True to their claim, they appear to be a group of solid veterans. Typically, they have no interest in endgame or the WW race, it will be interesting to see which group they decide to give a hard time. While they may not be interested in endgame, they can certainly influence the outcome.

PaK (WOFL*) #6/ A.T.T. #8

Total Members: 107
    Population/Member: 1849
    Villages/Member: 4.6
    Attack points/Member: 2844
    Defense points/Member: 1546
    Members in top 50 pop: 3
    Members in top 50 defenders: 10
    http://www.gettertools.com/ts4.travi...-Map/141807893

They have been tested, somewhat, early on by WTTR because of some crazy dispute over their name. I'm not sure whether they will take their own WW, but if they don't get their stuff together soon, and assert themselves more against the Funtards, they will likely have to take a backseat support role in the WW race.

TSF #16

Total Members: 14
    Population/Member: 1156
    Villages/Member: 3
    Attack points/Member: 435
    Defense points/Member: 982
    Members in top 50 defenders: 1
    http://www.gettertools.com/ts4.travi...-Map/141368805

Small group, appear to be late starters. Will either merge with a larger group, or seek a support role.
    US4R7-Mr. Pig

SouthWest Quadrant

NAP #2/FAP #11
    Total Members: 68
    Population/Member: 2718
    Villages/Member: 5.5
    Attack points/Member: 5294
    Defense points/Member: 1030
    Members in top 50 pop: 13
    Members in top 50 attackers: 9
    Members in top 50 defenders: 5
    http://www.gettertools.com/ts4.travi...-Map/236562232

This group appears to have the most solid hold on their quad at the moment (maybe it's just a bias on my part, but the data seems to support it as well). They went to work early and quickly dominated a few competing groups, finally forcing them to all merge in a last ditch effort to put up a fight.

DFTR #9
    Total Members: 46
    Population/Member: 1306
    Villages/Member: 3.3
    Attack points/Member: 1518
    Defense points/Member: 738
    Members in top 50 defenders: 1
    http://www.gettertools.com/ts4.travi...-Map/240837656

The last surviving members of early groups. They have been fighting, though not really seriously, the FAP/NAP coalition. I myself am hoping that they get their act together, no one likes a truly clear quad this long before artifact release.
    US4R7-Mr. Pig

NorthWest Quadrant

This quad is possibly the most chaotic this close to artifact release. It's too early to rule out any group just yet. Will be interesting to see how diplomacy is handled-whether all out war will be declared or huggling starts.

UPS #5

Total Members: 53
    Population/Member: 1931
    Villages/Member: 4.4
    Attack points/Member: 3064
    Defense points/Member: 711
    Members in top 50 attackers: 3
    Members in top 50 defenders: 3
    http://www.gettertools.com/ts4.travi...-Map/279963467

They have slimmed down immensely since earlygame, and seem to have abandoned all other wings except for the one that is largely based in the Northwest. They still have quite a few (possibly too many) members in the SW. Not sure why they still haven't managed to pick a quad and stick with it, but maybe they'll figure it out soon.

GP (Saints) #7/ TNT #13/ NWD #17

Total Members: 98
    Population/Member: 964
    Villages/Member: 2.7
    Attack points/Member: 2186
    Defense points/Member: 1704
    Members in top 50 defenders: 5
    http://www.gettertools.com/ts4.travi...-Map/248782512

These guys have been fighting with UPS off and on for some time now. And judging from the strings of reports I've saw, have been having tremendous success on the defensive side of things. They may be small, but it appears that these guys aren't short on heart.

BRIG #7

Total Members: 36
    Population/Member: 2774
    Villages/Member: 5.5
    Attack points/Member: 5650
    Defense points/Member: 1299
    Members in top 50 pop: 7
    Members in top 50 attackers: 6
    http://www.gettertools.com/ts4.travi.../G-Map/7727130

This group appears to be another small elitist group. We'll see if they can manage to make it work for them as the Funtards have, and whether or not they can wipe out some of their numerous competition before artifacts get here. Defending a WW may also be difficult with this few members, so they may look to join efforts.
    US4R7-Mr. Pig

Villager

A+ for effort.

Could use some more details and more in depth analysis, but for your first try, I am impressed. Well done.
    Quote Originally Posted by User Name: View Post
    he(Thereter) uses "fail" about every other post, I want to post "fail" on his mother's uterus
    Quote Originally Posted by Juicy View Post
    the biggest scare we got from the co's was your suicide on deletion....................

I'd say at the best, the analysis is 50% and that is pushing it, but it was a good attempt at summarizing the server. It is a hard thing to do, without having the proper numbers and knowing a little of the history of the server. I know the recap of GP is way off, they are all being farmed at will and have been forced into being defensive players by way of the constant attack they were under. TNTs status is no different, for the most part, they are nothing but farm material from here on out. "All out war" is about over already in the NW, NOT just starting. The big question is where do BRIG and UPS go from here? BRIG has taken the best accounts from GP and TNT already and is looking cross quad after the arties. D- for the analysis of the NW.

Quote Originally Posted by Gabool View Post
    SouthEast Quadrant
    You did some homework here, which is appreciated. As far as what Funtards will do, well, there is a plan. As is normal, it will be entertaining.

ATT and PaK (WOFL*) are hurting. Both have them have been beat upon pretty harshly over the past several days. Although PaK has taken a lot more hits. Watching the world analyzer each day pretty much sums up the situation. PaK actually shrunk as an alliance in the past 24 hours. Credit where due, a couple of their players have hit back.

ATT is undergoing some leadership changes due to real life issues of their previous leader. Obviously, we hope things work out for her. Their new leader is untested to our knowledge.

PaK also underwent some significant leadership changes over the weekend. In fact, actually, their old leader was kicked out of the alliance today (for a host of justifiable reasons*). The new leadership is certainly more experienced and did seek some type of peace diplomatically with Funtards (which was declined) to their credit. It will be interesting to see if they can mold something out of the decent PaK players that are there.

I highly doubt ATT and PaK will be able to take a WW as it stands. Any SE arties they do secure and keep, will be because we do not want them.

* One of the reasons was a MM cancelling the war with WTTR and publicly stating they would focus all efforts on Funtards. Based upon that, we voted. We will be declaring some type of silly formal war against them in short order. I am not sure how a formal war will be different than what we are currently doing. Maybe just a little more violent. I will be issuing the formal declaration and terms later today.

As far as other SE groups, they are out there. But not of major note.
    S4R1: PT0044 (cleared & chiefed Aatira's for her; http://travilog.org.ua/en/1317177/2f...e990a6d438dba0); S4R2: PT0044/Silence WW hit lost (destroyed main, rally and wall for fun); S4R3: Dummyaccount; S4R4: Farmers Market. WW hit http://travian-reports.net/us/report/14594907f26; S4R5: TheRealSilence; S4R6 Silent Ranger and S4R7 Silence.
    Guest appearances made on S2, S3X, S5X and S7 over the years.
    [3:21:31 PM] Mondrian: one thing that is funny
    [3:21:50 PM] Mondrian: you and kage did more damage to us than ALL of GNA
    [12/4/2011 9:36:26 AM] Mondrian: silence was the mastermind there

Quote Originally Posted by deathworld View Post
    A+ for effort.

Could use some more details and more in depth analysis, but for your first try, I am impressed. Well done.
    Thanks man Please feel free to PM (or post here) any specific tips you have. I actually kind of enjoyed doing this, despite my hatred for all things mathematical, so would love the opportunity to improve.

Quote Originally Posted by Silence View Post
    You did some homework here, which is appreciated. As far as what Funtards will do, well, there is a plan. As is normal, it will be entertaining.

ATT and PaK (WOFL*) are hurting. Both have them have been beat upon pretty harshly over the past several days. Although PaK has taken a lot more hits. Watching the world analyzer each day pretty much sums up the situation. PaK actually shrunk as an alliance in the past 24 hours. Credit where due, a couple of their players have hit back.

ATT is undergoing some leadership changes due to real life issues of their previous leader. Obviously, we hope things work out for her. Their new leader is untested to our knowledge.

PaK also underwent some significant leadership changes over the weekend. In fact, actually, their old leader was kicked out of the alliance today (for a host of justifiable reasons*). The new leadership is certainly more experienced and did seek some type of peace diplomatically with Funtards (which was declined) to their credit. It will be interesting to see if they can mold something out of the decent PaK players that are there.

I highly doubt ATT and PaK will be able to take a WW as it stands. Any SE arties they do secure and keep, will be because we do not want them.

* One of the reasons was a MM cancelling the war with WTTR and publicly stating they would focus all efforts on Funtards. Based upon that, we voted. We will be declaring some type of silly formal war against them in short order. I am not sure how a formal war will be different than what we are currently doing. Maybe just a little more violent. I will be issuing the formal declaration and terms later today.

Thanks Silence, for the in-depth rundown. I think in the future I will contact all the leadership of the major alliances so I can get a broader understanding of everything that's going down.

Quote Originally Posted by leonodes View Post
    I'd say at the best, the analysis is 50% and that is pushing it, but it was a good attempt at summarizing the server. It is a hard thing to do, without having the proper numbers and knowing a little of the history of the server. I know the recap of GP is way off, they are all being farmed at will and have been forced into being defensive players by way of the constant attack they were under. TNTs status is no different, for the most part, they are nothing but farm material from here on out. "All out war" is about over already in the NW, NOT just starting. The big question is where do BRIG and UPS go from here? BRIG has taken the best accounts from GP and TNT already and is looking cross quad after the arties. D- for the analysis of the NW.
    Thanks for the feedback. I have saw lists of BRs stating that Saints knows their way around defense. Being in the SW however, my info may not be current. T

If all out war is over in the NW, why are there still close to 190 accounts that aren't under one banner? Or at least one group that solidly sticks out amongst the others as an obvious victor? To me a war that's over has one thing: an undisputed victor, and I'm just not seeing it. I'm not disputing your claim-just giving you an unbiased perspective from someone not in the quad. That's what this thing is all about.

But above all else, please give me a list of things I could do to improve future analyses, rather than just stating it's '50%'. Granted, it was rushed, but there's not much more to include, that i thought was relevant anyway. Short of leadership interviews to get a 'state of affairs' type statement.
    Last edited by Gabool; 07-28-2014 at 11:06 PM.
    US4R7-Mr. Pig

Banned.

ATT and PaK should not be affiliated. The account I play on has recently smashed a PaK player so hard, his account next round will still smell of our cavs hooves. PaK has no real leadership to speak of and Funtards declaring war on them is like me saying I'm going to have a flame war with -edit- here on the forum. It's no contest and is pure posturing.

Warning to PaK though: If you cat a Funtard player, expect a strongly worded igm telling you that you are mean.

Thanks for taking the time and effort to put this analysis together, it was an interesting read.
    Last edited by ex - mod; 07-29-2014 at 09:58 PM. Reason: no nicknames

Quote Originally Posted by Silence View Post

TSF is a personal defense alliance for someone, or a few players. I messaged them trying to recruit them to do the same about a week ago.

Mr. Pig, thanks for starting this thread. Fun read and catches me up on the server a bit. Hopefully well get some new posters. Seeing Barron and Silence fling mud back and forth gets old.

Quote Originally Posted by Klorgon View Post
    Seeing Barron and Silence fling mud back and forth gets old.
    Uhmm, that's not mud...
    "And how can this be?!" http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7XBHL...eature=related

Quote Originally Posted by Erik View Post
    Either that, or he needs to beat your other wings' recruiters and diplomats over the head with a burlap sack full of dead babies. Frozen dead babies, so it hurts more.
    George Carlin on Global Warming:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EjmtSkl53h4

.US4 - Subject to Change
    .US9 - Sorcey's Forcey

Quote Originally Posted by cooper316 View Post
    Uhmm, that's not mud...
    bad-cough-laxatives-TLH-pic.jpg
    Yes. I don't think -edit- follows above advice. Then he smears that stuff here. Eww
    Last edited by ex - mod; 07-29-2014 at 09:38 PM. Reason: no nicknames

Many servers. Since s4r1

Quote Originally Posted by cooper316 View Post
    Uhmm, that's not mud...
    I am starting to think he is just trolling everyone and not even on the server. At least the guys on the forums.

Hey do he can call whatever names he wants and I got edited???? Double standards mister.... BTW he started it

Many servers. Since s4r1

Quote Originally Posted by browcio View Post
    Hey do he can call whatever names he wants and I got edited???? Double standards mister.... BTW he started it
    ANY nicknames used to insult will be edited. It can get out of hand rather quickly.

Banned.

What's wrong with that?

Quote Originally Posted by Mod Superman View Post
    ANY nicknames used to insult will be edited. It can get out of hand rather quickly.
    Alright -edit-.
    Last edited by ex - mod; 07-29-2014 at 10:47 PM. Reason: nicknames

Banned.

Roflmao!!!

I wonder what you mean by getting quickly out of hand....like we are gonna set up RL duel or something lol. I don't mind name calling, nicknames can't hurt. Besides if you won't allow it Baron won't be able to post anything coherent here

Many servers. Since s4r1

Quote Originally Posted by Spencer View Post
    Alright -edit-.
    LMFAO.

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Spencer again.

In other news, PaK appears to have cancelled its confed with ATT today. Pak also declined our war declaration. So with withdrew it and declared again. Also, I was told a couple players left Pak and went to ATT.
    S4R1: PT0044 (cleared & chiefed Aatira's for her; http://travilog.org.ua/en/1317177/2f...e990a6d438dba0); S4R2: PT0044/Silence WW hit lost (destroyed main, rally and wall for fun); S4R3: Dummyaccount; S4R4: Farmers Market. WW hit http://travian-reports.net/us/report/14594907f26; S4R5: TheRealSilence; S4R6 Silent Ranger and S4R7 Silence.

Banned.

Can ya blame 'em?

Quote Originally Posted by Baron80 View Post
    Can ya blame 'em?
    Nope. ( reference B80s post below )

Different topic now.
    Pak declined the declaration of war. So I rescinded and resent. The declined again. So I rescinded and resent. They have had one village chiefed and 1 zero popped thus far. I think other stuff has happened. But I get tired of looking through reports. They are getting catted pretty well too. The world analyzer and getter show it all.
    Last edited by Silence; 07-31-2014 at 01:56 AM. Reason: Clarity

Banned.

Actually, I was talking about the players that left for ATT.

Actually, I was talking about the players that left for ATT.
    So was I. Just unclear.

Thank you Silence, for trying to keep this thread somewhat on track. To the rest of you who have been trying to hi-jack this one semi-serious thread: **** you.
    US4R7-Mr. Pig

Banned.

Well, I'd say that was wildly inappropriate.

Well, I'd say that was wildly inappropriate.
    Put the time in doing all the math and writing everything up and then tell me it's inappropriate. All the other threads in this embassy and this one gets spammed with useless ****? Come on now. Don't complain about dead forums when you guys can't show a reasonable code of conduct. I'm all about trolling and having fun (and try to give as good as I get), but there's a place for it.
    Last edited by Gabool; 07-31-2014 at 03:31 AM.
    US4R7-Mr. Pig

Banned.

Dude, I said I appreciated the time and work you put in on your analysis. What is it you want, for every poster here to suck your **** now?

What is it you want, for every poster here to suck your **** now?
    I don't think we're quite there, yet...

"And how can this be?!" http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7XBHL...eature=related

Quote Originally Posted by Erik View Post
    Either that, or he needs to beat your other wings' recruiters and diplomats over the head with a burlap sack full of dead babies. Frozen dead babies, so it hurts more.
    George Carlin on Global Warming:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EjmtSkl53h4

.US4 - Subject to Change
    .US9 - Sorcey's Forcey

Put the time in doing all the math and writing everything up and then being as bias as possible
    yer.
    S1-R7: Kizmet ~ Care - #1 Attacker (Terse is a b***h)
    S2-R6: Symphony ~ FEAR - WW 75 to 0 http://travian-reports.net/us/report/2351573f0f7
    S1: Al Bundy

Quote Originally Posted by Enyalois View Post
    You're actually in an alliance, that right there means I know what huggling is

Quote Originally Posted by Mozart View Post
    yer.
    Sorry, seem to have lost the link to your server analysis.
    US4R7-Mr. Pig

Funtards rule, you guys drool!

Thread on topic now?
    Quote Originally Posted by Baron D'Holbach View Post
    You should quote yourself. It's like liking your Facebook status or high-fiving yourself in the mirror.

It's what I would do if I didn't have to keep mine exactly how it is for madsquirrels and erazer.

Just did some house cleaning.

Lets please keep this thread on topic.

Quote Originally Posted by Mod Superman View Post
    Just did some house cleaning.

Lets please keep this thread on topic.
    You're a terrible cleaner
    S2-R6: Symphony ~ FEAR - WW 75 to 0 http://travian-reports.net/us/report/2351573f0f7

"The edge of the world and all of Western civilization"

Sorry, seem to have lost the link to your server analysis.
    All Mozart ever does is talk.
    Quote Originally Posted by Benedict Arnold View Post
    Now go on you, shoo!

Quote Originally Posted by FTP View Post
    All Mozart ever does is talk.
    Is that why you have 2k attack points?

Quote Originally Posted by Mozart View Post
    Is that why you have 2k attack points?
    I said "Mozart", not "FTP". Let's not bring the happily simming anvil into this.

You are welcome to put your money where your mouth is and test out my anvil whenever you like!
    Now go on you, shoo!

I said "Mozart", not "FTP". Let's not bring the happily simming anvil into this.

You are welcome to put your money where your mouth is and test out my anvil whenever you like!
    So you're an anvil? And your hero is L19? Either you have a very small anvil, which seems likely, or you choose for your hero not accompany your anvil. Which is very foolish. So what is it, Stupid or you just don't know how to play?

And considering my stats better you in every way, How about you describe where that leaves you if "I only talk"?

Edit: How's that un-developed Capital going? 450 pop? Your anvil can't be too impressive judging by what we've seen thus far.
    Last edited by Mozart; 08-03-2014 at 11:34 PM.

Still waiting for it.

(Now comes the inevitable post about how I'm not worth his time.)
    Now go on you, shoo!

Still waiting for it.

(Now comes the inevitable post about how I'm not worth his time.)
    Oh, I've always got time for farms